Happy Easter dad

Story Info
Mica visits her dad for Easter
2.1k words
0000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Atomica24
Atomica24
327 Followers

I love to receive personal feedback. I hope that you enjoy my stories. xx Mica (!)A shorter one today xx

Everyone is over 18

It had been a few weeks since I last saw dad on his birthday, such a long delay was a good enough reason to go and see him. I had got him and mum an Easter card and an Easter Egg and was on my way round to see them. There was only dad's car on the drive, so I pulled up in the space next to dads. I grabbed the card and Easter Egg from the rear seat and went up and opened the door.

"Only me dad," I called as I opened the front door, nothing, no response. I knew mum was out, her car wasn't there, and I knew dad must be in because the front door was unlocked. I put the card and egg on the hallstand and wandered around downstairs, no sign. I popped upstairs and dad was asleep on his bed.

I leant across and pinged a hair on his chest. He squirmed and then opened his eyes.

"Crumbs Mica, was that you?"

"Was what me dad?"

"Hhm. I think it was you." He rubbed his chest where I had pinged the hair. Such a baby, it was only a single hair. I laughed and pinged another, he squirmed and rubbed his near fatal injury spot.

"I need a coffee dad, I am going down to put the kettle on. You probably ought to cover that up," I said pointing at his penis, "before you have someone's eye out with it."

"I'll be down in a moment baby, loo, robe, down."

"Well, just make sure you pop your monster away, what would anyone say if they came to the door and were confronted with that?"

I went down to the kitchen and put the kettle on, grabbed two mugs from the mug tree and leant back on the worksurface, waiting for the kettle to boil and for dad. I smiled at dad's reaction to my hair pulling, perhaps he should shave his chest, now that would be fun to watch.

"To what do I owe the pain, I mean pleasure?" dad asked as he entered the kitchen.

"It's Easter dad. When I saw you for your birthday, I said I would see you again at Easter."

"So you did, I have recollections of seeing you some weeks ago. It was my birthday you say?" He stood to my side and slightly in front of me.

I hated the illness; it made dad forget so many things. He seemed to always remember me, and always mum too, but events, they just seemed to dissipate into the ether from his mind. It wasn't like Dementia, the GP had said it was just Everyday Memory Loss, it happens to some people. He knew who he was, where he was, he just forgot some things.

"Where is mum?" I hoped he would remember.

"Ah yes, Eileen, yes, she has gone to see her sister and will be home to cook my tea. Look." He pointed to a note stuck to the fridge with a magnet. 'IF NEEDED AT JOANS.'

I rang Auntie Joan.

"Hi Auntie," I said when she answered, "is mum there, no issues, just want to have a quick word with her." I knew mum tended to turn her phone to silent and didn't always know when a call was coming in.

"Mica, darling," mum said.

"Hi mum, no worries, I just popped in to see you for Easter, wondered how long you would be at Aunties and if I should hang around or go back."

"A few more hours I think. If you want to stay for tea, I can pick up Chinese on my way back, they open at four thirty, so I would be back around five."

"That would be great mum, special Chow Mein for me please."

Whilst I was talking to mum, the kettle boiled. I put coffee in the mugs, added the water and milk and turned back to dad.

"Right dad, where do you want to sit?" I asked.

"Shall we sit in the conservatory darling; I like to watch the birds in the garden."

Dad had indeed put his robe on, and you would think that would be fine, but in typical dad fashion, he hadn't done it up, so it gaped open. I knew I really shouldn't look, but, well, your eye is just drawn. Dad does have a fine penis, as I know only too well, I recall his birthday with fondness, but my mismatched underwear I remembered with chagrin.

Today I had corrected that error and my underwear co-ordinated.

I would say dad's penis is about eight inches long and around inch and three quarters across. More than my hand can grasp. His foreskin covers his cockhead until his arousal starts, and then it simply rolls back down his cock. He has a sort of darker line underneath his cock that continues down and to his balls.

"Do your robe up dad," I said.

He looked down and seemed surprised to see his penis just hanging around.

"Sorry baby, I know just how much you dislike seeing my penis," he winked as he closed his robe, but typical dad, he didn't tie it, so as soon as he moved it would flop open again. Oh dad.

"What have you got planned this Easter dad."

"Nothing really, at least, your mum might have but I don't think I know what it is if she has."

I was sat opposite dad and the back of the seats are quite a bit lower than the fronts, and I guessed that dad had a view straight up my skirt to my panties. I had worn white today, I must be honest, I do love a white panty, it just seems pure and, for me, shows cleanliness, and I do like clean panties. I moved my knees apart, just a little more. My bra was also, of course, white, and from the same series as my panties. Matching, I still haven't got over my awful faux pax on dad's birthday.

The reason I thought dad must have a clear view is that his foreskin was peeking through his robe, making a bid for freedom almost. Oh my. I never come to see dad with ulterior intentions, but events do seem to take over. Dad's erection was now prominent, pushing through the loose folds of his robe.

"Oh dad, what ever shall I do with you?" I asked him as I took to my feet and stood before him.

"What do you mean Mica?" he asked.

"Dad, you are all unnecessary again, your penis is waving around as if it is trying to make a bid for freedom."

I dropped to my knees, knelt forward, and wrapped my mouth around his hard penis, moving his robe to one side, it had failed in its purpose anyway, unless dad's purpose was to expose himself to me. I slowly took dad's penis into my mouth, sliding it over my tongue, easing it into my throat, blocking my breathing.

"Oh Mica, my goodness, what are you doing." Dad said, his voice almost stifled, his breath holding. My mouth was full, and I was always taught it is rude to speak with your mouth full, so I didn't. I sucked instead.

I moved my mouth up and down his penis, licking the tip then taking the whole thing inside, deep into my throat, dad's penis tasting wonderful, clean, not soapy or tainted by deodorant, just dad. Manly. Such a wonderful thing. In my limited experience men seem to think dowsing themselves with some celebrity endorsed smell is the way forward. It isn't. It smells, and actually tastes sour.

As I used my mouth to work on my dad I eased my panties down, over my knees and off over my ankles. I loved the feel of air on my fanny. I was bent forward, my backside in the air, my fanny free and feeling the draughts as they wafted around their kitchen, oh it was lovely. I stood up, letting dad's penis fall from my mouth. I pulled dad to his feet and kissed him, my mouth open and my tongue searching. Dad had no trouble with the message.

Dad kissed back, his tongue and mine dancing, his hand on my breast through my top. He managed to slide his hand up my top and cup and then caress my breast.

"Oh baby girl," he said, "Oh Mica, you are so beautiful." Always a good thing to say to someone when you have her breast in your hand.

"Shall we go upstairs dad?" I took his hand away from my breast and led dad upstairs and into his and mum's bedroom. There was no going back now. Our destination was clear. We were going to shag. No, this was my dad, we were going to make love. Father and daughter, intimate in such a private way.

I pulled dad's robe off his shoulders and down his arms and dropped it on to the floor. Dad's erection looked hard and was pointing forward, and I wanted it where it belonged. It belonged inside me, in my vagina, not pointing around his bedroom. I pulled my top off, removed my bra and dropped my skirt. I was naked too, I smiled as I realised it would have made no difference today had my underwear not matched. My panties were discarded on the kitchen floor, my bra in dad's bedroom. I pushed at dad's shoulders, and as his knees found the bed edge, he fell softly back on to the bed. I climbed over him and lowered myself, his penis entering and then filling me.

Oh yes, this was it, this is what I wanted, what I craved. As I lowered myself onto my dad's penis his skin rolled back, I could feel it moving at the same time as his penis entering and filling me. The end of his penis revealed itself inside me, his rim scraping the last little piece of my vagina as he approached my depth.

He was a big daddy that is for sure and he more than stretched me. My vagina pulsed at the feeling of his hard penis inside it, the penis itself pulsing inside almost in time with me. I rocked forward, pressing my mons to his pubis, my valley opening, dad's penis almost sliding out of me, his foreskin moving as my vagina released its cock. I pressed back, his skin rolling inside my vagina once more; how did it feel for him I wondered, as his penis moved around inside his daughter's body.

Dad reached up and held my breasts, kneading them, squeezing them, twisting my nipples, his actions connecting them to my clitoris, my clitoris being stimulated by his penis as I rocked on him. Faster and faster I rocked, his penis sliding in and out, filling and voiding me, me feeling like a woman again.

"Oh Mica," dad said and I felt him push back up, pressing hard, his body hard against me, and then his penis erupted, streams of his ejaculate filled me, fulfilling its purpose, my vagina, fulfilling its, giving dad's semen a route to my womb. Oh my what a wonderful sensation, a deep squidgy wetness deep inside me.

I hadn't climaxed, but there was time yet, I lifted myself up and off dad, his penis slipping from my vagina, a glug sound as it popped out, and I rolled onto my side next to dad.

"I do remember these times you know Mica," dad said. "I may forget a lot of things, but I remember the feel and the taste of my daughter, I never forget. And I never tell." Such a gentleman, my father.

He got to his knees and moved to between my legs, dipping his head forward, his tongue licked my sex, deep between my lips he licked. Oh my goodness. His tongue pushed my lips apart and its roughness on my valley floor was like scratching an itch, the smoothness of the sides of his tongue on my labia was like a tickle. Oh.

He pressed his nose against my clitoris, gently and then firmly, a finger dipping inside me. Oh no, dad never forgets, his lovemaking was superb.

I lay beside dad and I dozed, images of dad inside me, filling my dreams, overtaking my subconscious.

"Mica," I heard, it was mum from downstairs. "Are these your knickers on the kitchen floor?"

Atomica24
Atomica24
327 Followers