Natalie - Pt 40

Story Info
A show for a secret camera.
3.8k words
4.34
1.1k
3
0

Part 40 of the 45 part series

Updated 04/24/2024
Created 02/26/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thank you so much for reading my story, I hope so much that you enjoy it. I love to receive feedback to hear what you liked. As always everyone is over 18. Mica xx

I decided to go up to bed early, hopefully I could get to sleep before they came up. I bade them goodnight and went up, cleaned my teeth, used the loo, left my clothes neatly on my bed and went into mum and dad's bedroom. I suppose I ought to say 'our bedroom' now. I decided to sleep on dad's side, they could do what they liked when they came up. As usual all the doors were open and I could hear the TV on downstairs as I lay dozing, too nervous about the night ahead to properly go to sleep. After a while the TV went quiet and I could hear kissing and murmuring from the lounge.

I heard them come upstairs, I kept my eyes almost closed, pretending I was asleep. Mum came into the bedroom and took her clothes off, putting them on a chair, dad had gone into the bathroom. Mum went out of the bedroom and dad came in. He was naked as far as I could tell looking in the mirror through half closed eyes, and he held his clothes in his hands. He folded them neatly onto his chair and got onto the bed. The bed rocked a bit as he shuffled into the middle and then mum came in and got onto the bed dad was in the middle of us. There was a bit of shuffling and then I realised that they were cuddling, I couldn't quite make out what they were whispering, I did hear mum say, 'I think she is asleep.'

The mattress started a slight sway and I realised they were shagging. No change then just because I was there, they were shagging as usual. The motion got faster, and it started jiggling me about too. No way anyone could shag in the bed without the other person knowing. I thought 'fuck it', rolled over and put my hand on dad's back, stroking him, letting him know I was awake.

Eventually they finished and dad rolled off and towards me, cuddling me, his wet cock laying against my bottom. After a few minutes he started gently snoring. The rhythm of his snores helped me and soon I was asleep too.

I woke up at some point in the night with dad's hard cock in the crease of my bottom and his hand on my right boob. He was gently moving his cock, rubbing it between my cheeks. I moved slightly and his cock found its way to my fanny. He didn't enter me, he just carried on slightly moving, I wondered if he was dreaming, and wondered if he did this with mum, and who he was dreaming of.

The morning was different. Very different. I awoke as dad was just settling on top of me, his cock pressing at me, pushing at my entrance and with a jerk of his hips, dad was inside me, his cock quickly finding my depth. "Morning sweetheart," he whispered as he started a gentle shag. Was this to be my future I wondered, to be shagged by my dad in the mornings? A different way to start the day I supposed.

After college I sat and had a latte at Jamaica Java. I was just staring sightlessly out at the street thinking of the events of the morning, how dad had shagged me whilst mum lay there, and then when dad had finished, mum had crouched over me so that I could lick and suck her fanny whilst dad had gone to shower.

"Hello Natalie Jones," a voice interrupted. I looked up, it was Haley Simpson from school.

"Oh Hi Haley."

"You were in never-never land there, I was stood in front of you waving through the window and you just looked straight through me."

"Sorry Haley, yeah, I was miles away. Back now. How the hell are you, haven't seen you for months."

"I am good, yeah. I work in Superdrug, just finished my shift, and I saw you and I thought, my god it is Natalie Jones. I thought you must have moved, I just never see you."

"Oh, no. I am at college, or often at home. I still see Bren and Ash a bit and sometimes Sarah, but that is about it apart from my boyfriend."

"Boyfriend, tell me everything."

"Not much to tell, his name is Jason Mills, but I call him Jase, he was at school with us. He lives not far from me, he is an apprentice chef."

"Has he got a big dick, come on tell me."

"Hayley!"

"Well, has he?"

"It's not bad."

"Good, if his dick is small, it's no good."

I laughed, glad that the tables by us were empty and that no-one could hear us.

"What about you? Boyfriend?" Hayley was stupidly pretty but not exactly bright. Blond hair, blue eyes, busty, small waist, legs that go on forever, that kind of girl. I expected that she had probably had every boy in town.

"Oh no, boys are too stupid."

"Girlfriend then?" I hadn't thought of her that way, this could get interesting.

"Oh no. No, I don't do that. No."

"Oh come on Hayley, you must have someone." She is dim enough that I could probably wheedle the truth from her."

"Well, I might, but I can't say anything."

"I am not going to tell anyone now am I? I am well known for keeping secrets."

"Honestly? Only it is killing me keeping this to myself."

"I bet I can beat your secret, but I am not saying anything until you tell me yours."

"My dad."

"Oh wow, every girls dream, how did you pull that off?"

"Well, I had seen my dad once, you know, naked when I looked in their bedroom. I turned away quickly when dad looked to the door where I was. And that got me thinking."

"What did you do, I mean every girl wants her dad."

"I started to leave my door open when I was in my bedroom, and I started to just walk around upstairs in my bra and pants, you know, to the bathroom and that." Her in her underwear with her big boobs would have been quite a sight.

"Okay, yes, and if your dad would have just happened to be passing?"

"Yes, he would have got a good look at me in my undies, showing nothing. A magazine I read said a hint is better than a full frontal. I was laying on my bed one evening and I thought I saw a red light over by my dressing table."

"Charger perhaps?"

"No, that is by my bed. I didn't move at first and I didn't want to look at it just in case, I thought I would investigate the next day, and I dozed off thinking what it could be."

"Did you find out?"

"Yes. I was sat in my pants in front of my mirror doing my hair when I remembered the light. I looked around, and my tissue box had a small hole in the end and that is where the light must have been coming from."

"Oh, now that is interesting."

"Yes. I had seen enough TV programmes on ITV3 to realise that there must be a camera in my tissue box. So I decided to do a test. I leaned across and took a tissue, making sure to knock the box. I left it as it was, but the hole was now covered up. I carried on doing my hair and make up, got dressed and went out to work."

"Yes?"

"When I got home, the tissue box was back where it had been, the hole pointing at my bed. I knew that I mustn't look at the hole otherwise whoever it was would know that I knew, and then they might put another camera somewhere I wouldn't know about."

"Who do you think put the camera there?"

"It had to be dad. Mum wouldn't know how to and I don't think she would want to spy on me. I know that dad had watched me in my bedroom through my open door and I was pretty sure I had seen him when I was having a shower."

"What did you do?"

"I decided to give him a show, it that is what he wanted. So, after tea I said that I was going to go and have a shower, and I left them downstairs. I went up and slowly took my clothes off in the bedroom, trying to keep my back to the tissue box, but looking as natural as I could. I left my bra and pants until last, I faced the tissue box as I undid my bra and turned around to take it off, then pulled my pants down, bending forwards of course."

"Oh the classic sex through the legs view. Good one."

"I didn't know if dad was watching as I did it, or it was a recording he would watch later. Anyway, I turned and quickly went to the bathroom, there would have been just the briefest glimpse of my pussy." 'Someone watches a lot of American porn' I thought, 'pussy' indeed.

"As I always did these days, I left the bathroom door a little bit open, just enough that someone could see in, if they really wanted to. I sat on the loo and used dad's trimmer to tidy my garden, all neat I then had a nice warm shower, washed my hair, you know all the usual stuff we girls do. I was pretty sure that I heard someone going down stairs as I wrapped a towel around me and went back to my room."

"Okay, so someone may have watched you?"

"Yes. In my room, I unwrapped the towel and put it on the bed and lay on. I had my head nearest the tissue box, I decided I didn't want to give too much away."

"Wise, do you know how long the camera had been there, only if it had been a while, would your watcher notice different behaviour?"

"Oh, no I didn't think about that. But it can only have been a few days as I had only just opened that tissue box, the old one had been by my bed."

"Okay right." I guessed that there could have been a camera in the one by her bed, but, we will probably never know.

"As I said, I was on the bed and I started to play with my boobs."

"Oh excellent, men do seem to love boobs, I have never understood why, fanny's are so much more interesting."

"Yes, but with mine I can get an awful lot of attention if I wear the right top."

"Darn sure Hayley, flaunt them."

"I do. Anyway then I moved down and started stroking my pussy, and saying quietly, 'yes daddy, yes' and things like that. I wasn't sure if it would be loud enough for the tissue box to pick up and hear."

"I guess you were just testing the water?"

"Yes. Anyway I soon got into it and, well, you know?"

"You made yourself cum."

"Yes, I had to be careful as I didn't want mum to hear."

"No."

"Well that was that, I rubbed myself with the towel, called 'goodnight' downstairs and went to bed. Nothing happened the next day as far as I could tell. After I got back from work mum and dad were out, so I thought I might do another show. I left my door partially open, I always do these days, and undressed again, lay on my bed, this time with my pussy facing the tissue box. And I went through it again, rubbing myself, calling dad's name. I may have over egged my finish, well, I was acting for the camera."

"Good job. How long did this go on?"

"About a week. Mum went to Tesco after we finished tea, dad said he was going for a shower. I went up and stripped to my bra and pants and lay on my bed, my door open more than usual. I could hear dad in the shower and then he finished, the water was off, and I could even hear the towel rub as he dried himself.

"My door opened and dad stood at the door, the towel around his waist, but I could see there was a bulge at the front. 'Well.' Dad said, 'Here we are.' I said ' Yes dad.'

'I am wondering if you are over or under dressed?' Dad asked. I sat up and put my hands behind and undid my bra, using my arm to hold it in place."

"Crumbs Hayley, no going back then."

"No Nat. I said, 'I don't know dad, should I move my arm?' And dad said, 'only if you want me to let my towel fall.' So, I moved my arm, let my bra fall off and then I rubbed my pussy through my pants. Dad let his towel fall, it snagged on his dick for a moment and then fell, dad's dick kind of springing back up."

"Is it small, big, middling?"

"I don't have a huge amount of experience," I found that difficult to believe, "but it looked big to me. 'Now what?' dad asked. I lifted my hips up and pulled my pants down and then lay back, my pussy in full view. 'That is up to you dad,' I said. He moved to the bed and knelt between my legs, he leant forward, lined his dick up with my pussy and pushed inside me."

"At last Hayley, you got what you wanted. How did it feel?"

"The best, the fucking best dick I had ever had inside me." So, as I thought, she had had some cocks in her fanny, "It felt so big, I wasn't sure I could take all of it, but I did, my pussy was so wet he had no trouble. I said, 'fuck me dad, fuck me, give me your spunk.' and he said, 'I can't Hayley I might make you pregnant.' 'Dad,' I said, 'I am on the pill waiting for just this moment.' He fucked me Nat, he fucked my pussy hard."

"That is so cool, you do it again?"

"Every time mum is out, we fuck. He has fucked me in the kitchen, in the downstairs loo, he even fucked me in the dining room whilst mum was hanging out the washing. The best was in their bed."

"Amazing. Shagging our dads is the best."

"You fuck your dad?"

"Oh yes."

"Jesus Nat, are we all fucking our dad's I wonder."

"Who knows? Probably. You see a girl that gets what she wants, and you can bet she is shagging her dad."

"Have you ever, you know, kissed a girl?"

"Goodness, are we onto BFF secrets now?"

"Only, I have always wanted to, but there are few people I trust, that wouldn't go and blab it everywhere."

"You could take me home."

"Oh."

"To your bed."

"Oh."

As we sat on the bus, at the back in a double seat, I held her hand. I think she felt unsure and uncertain of the situation yet was probably sure of what she wanted. I wondered if it had just been a few minutes in my company that had given my pheromones a chance to work on her. I put my hand on her knee, she shivered a little but pressed up close to me. I moved my hand up her leg to her crotch and rested my fingers over her fanny. I heard her gulp.

I turned to her and whispered, "No one can see, the bus CCTV can't see your lap." I started to press with my fingers, moving up and down her and then I pushed her panties to one side and touched her sex for real. She was wet and very hot, heat radiating from her like from a hair dryer. She eased her legs apart and my fingers were able to slip between her lips into her valley. She gulped once more and I heard her mutter a fuck under her breath. "It is better if I use my mouth" I whispered.

"Oh God." Hayley gasped, "finger me."

Always happy to oblige I slid a finger down her valley to her entrance, crooked it and slid inside her, pressing as deep as I could, sadly not far because of our positions. "Oh my fucking shit Nat," She said, "I wish this fucking bus would hurry up."

I sat there wiggling my finger inside her and as we approached our stop, I pulled my finger and licked it. "You taste gorgeous" I said. I got up and let her out and followed her down the stairs and off the bus.

"It isn't far," She said and we hurried to her house, her fingers fumbling the key in her hurry to get us inside. The door locked, bags dumped at the bottom of the stairs we rushed up to her room. Hayley was pulling her clothes off as we went up, and was topless before we arrived at her bed. I shut the door behind us and slowly undressed, making it more infuriating for her. She was naked and lying on the bed as I finally pulled my panties down and knelt between her legs.

She had a small neatly shortened garden of blond hair above her fanny, confirmation that she was indeed a natural blond, and a beautiful fanny with fat outer lips and slightly peachier coloured inner lips peaking out from between. Her sex valley was slightly higher up her body than mine, and her boobs were just huge standing up proudly on her chest, the view from between her knees was something else. I moved up and blew on her sex.

Hayley trembled and then shook as I blew. "Fuck." She gasped as my tongue ran along her inner lips and then pressed at her clitoris. "Oh fuck Nat."

I moved my right hand upwards and extended a finger, sliding it under her till I found her bottom crinkle. Starting from there I slowly slid my finger forward until I found her fanny. Hayley was shaking as I moved my finger in small circles around her entrance, and as I began to slowly push inside her, I sucked at her clitoris, nibbling and pressing with my tongue. "Fuck, Jesus," she gasped and lifted her hips, and I pushed my finger in as far as it could go, crooking my finger, moving her fanny around inside, my chin forcing her lips back flat as I worked her clitoris.

"Oh my fucking God Nat, fuck, this is another level."

"Hush Hayley, just enjoy." I quietly said between chews of her clitoris. I slowly pulled my finger back out, ran back along the crease to her bum, briefly pressed her crinkle, and then slid back to her fanny, two fingers slowly went inside, scissoring, widening her, one finger seeking her wrinkle, the other pushing down, opening her inside.

She wasn't breathing. Her breath was held, her fingers clutching the bed sheets, her eyes staring down at me as I looked up, her face barely visible between the mountains on her chest. She gulped in some air and her head tipped back, 'fuck, fuck, fuck," she gasped as my fingers worked inside her fanny and my mouth sucked her clitoris. I pulled my mouth back, releasing her clitoris, and then dabbed lightly at it with my tongue, that did the trick.

Her screams as she orgasmed were impressive as was the way her legs squeezed my head and her fanny clamped hard on my fingers; she had some amazing strength in her groin. She was gulping in air as if she had just come out of a vacuum chamber and her body was bucking as the waves of her climax rolled through her.

"Stop, for fucks sake," she gasped, "Stop." But I wasn't doing anything, slowly she relaxed, my head was released and I could slip my fingers out of her. "Jesus fucking Christ Nat. That is fucking intense."

"Different to your dad?"

"Fuck yeah, he just fucks me. I haven't even sucked his dick. I am always so wet when we fuck, his dick just slides straight into my pussy."

I shrugged. I prefer cock, but I also love fanny. There is no contest if I have to choose, cock wins every time, but I do love to get into a girl's fanny.

"Wow I am fucked now, that orgasm was utterly unreal. I mean, yeah, I can make myself, but that? That was fucking amazing."

"You could try and get your dad to do that to you."

"He hasn't even asked me to suck his dick, getting him to lick my pussy is an unlikely challenge."

"Do your mum and dad still shag?"

"Yeah, I hear them fucking a few times a week, but it is quiet and behind closed doors, long after they think I am asleep."

"Mine are at it all the time, and the doors upstairs are always open."

"God, have you seen them do it then?"

"Yes, loads of times, in fact, they do it next to me in bed."

"What the fuck? You share a bed, and they fuck?"

"Yeah, perhaps I shouldn't have shared that, but yeah, we all sleep in one bed."

"Does your dad fuck you whilst your mum is there too?"

"Er, yes."

"Fuck Natalie."

"Your family is weird."

"No, not weird, just open, behind closed doors. What happens at home stays at home, you are the first person I have ever shared with and you must swear on your life not to tell anyone."

"God no, I won't tell. I can't imagine seeing my mum naked and certainly not watching them fuck. I have no idea why I wanted to go with you, I have never even thought about being with a woman before."

"Well, I won't tell, and you know where I am if you want more of us."

When I got home dad was still out, mum had put a toad in the hole in the oven for tea. "Hello Natalie, good day?"

"Yes mum, good, I caught up with Hayley Simpson who was in my year at school."

"The ditzy blond one?"

"Yes, she is still the same."

"Do you think your day got off to a good start?"

"How do you mean mum?"

"Your dad and you?"

"Oh, yes I guess, but didn't that mean that you missed out."

"I didn't miss out love, I was happy for the break."

"Oh. You didn't mind dad shagging me then?"

"No love, as I say, my vagina was glad of the break."

I wondered if that was the real reason mum wanted me in their bed, was she getting too much? Was she shagging other neighbours whilst I was out? I decided I needed to go back into spy mode and try and find out.