Natalie - Pt 43

Story Info
Sarah cleans Natalie.
2.5k words
0000

Part 43 of the 43 part series

Updated 04/23/2024
Created 02/26/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thank you so much for reading my story, I hope so much that you enjoy it. I love to receive feedback to hear what you liked. As always everyone is over 18. Mica xx

We were in the woods. It was a hot late summers day, white clouds scattered in the sky and flies and birds buzzed and flew around.

"I hardly know where to begin." Jase said. Interesting, I wondered if he knew about me and his mum.

"I was in the bathroom just tidying up down there, and I could hear mum and dad fucking in their bedroom. Mum was going 'Mike, Mike, Mike,' and dad was just panting out loud, but it was there, the old slap slap slap."

"Yeah, I never used to know what it was, and now I do, my mum and dad were shagging quite a lot, you know, before."

"Before the day of the tablets," Jase said and laughed.

"Yes, and I used to hear dad in the bathroom before, not knowing what the sounds were, and now I do."

"Wanking himself?"

"Yup, stroking for England."

"I never used to hear any of that. I think before the day of the tablet, mum and dad had pretty much given up on sex."

"Not now though?"

"No, not now. Anyway, mum and dad were fucking and I thought that if I were quick, I might get out before they bothered me."

"You mean your mum bothered you?"

"Well, no, these days, it could be either."

"Ah, yes, true. Same at my house to be honest."

"You still fucking them both?"

"Yes, well you know the sleeping arrangements, it is strange to say the least." I think two women's pheromones in one house made the effect greater, Jase, in a house with just one, seemed a little further removed from it all.

"Anyway, I was wrong."

"Ah. Mum?"

"No. I was just flannelling myself clean of shaving gel when dad came into the bathroom. His cock was not quite soft, yet not hard and he had cum dripping off the end."

"Nice image, thanks."

"My pleasure Nat, 'I need some help son,' he said, and I thought that he wanted me to suck his cock clean."

"Would you have? If it had been my dad, I probably would."

"Yes, I guess, I mean anything and anytime these days, but no, not that, not that at all."

"Oh."

"Yes, 'oh', he turned around, bent forwards and said, 'I need you to fuck me son,' and that surprised me, I really didn't expect that."

"No, no, I suppose not. Crumbs."

"Exactly. I reached for the lotion and squirted some around dad's bottom and also onto my cock."

"No hesitation then?"

"No, I never even gave it a second thought, it was just, 'fuck me son,' and me 'okay'." 

This was what I have been talking about with Jase's mum, things just happen, things we never even thought about, they just happened. 

"I pressed my cock against him, and he reached back and pulled his cheeks apart. My cock didn't move at first, and then his bum relaxed a little and I started to enter. He was tight, his bum really squeezed me as I pushed in, my foreskin was pushed all the way back. It didn't take too long, and I was fully inside dad, my balls right up against him."

"How did it feel? Was it like when we did it?"

"Much the same, I mean it felt great, you know? He was very hot inside and at first, he was really tight on my cock as I began to fuck him. It didn't take long till I was fucking him hard and fast, his arse seemed to relax a little, and it was just like a regular fuck, not squeezing me as much. When I came, it was just a release, you know, not a massive feeling like we get when we make love. I finished inside him and stepped back, my cock falling out, his arse gaping, my cum beginning to seep out and drip down towards his balls."

"Wow. We are pretty much covering everything aren't we these days, wow."

"Oh yes, but there is more. As I stepped back, mum had come into the bathroom, I had no idea if she had watched, she took my hand and pulled me into their bedroom. 'Let me clean you son,' she said, and then as she was wiping my cock with tissues and wet wipes she said, 'thank you son, I am not equipped to do that for him.' I asked her, 'does he do that to you?" And she said 'sometimes, but I prefer you inside me, or your tongue on me, could you use your tongue on me now Jason?' I just said that of course I could."

"I think that we could tell people this and no one, not a single one, would believe us."

"Oh, you are right, but I am not going to take that risk."

"I would rather that you didn't shag my bum, I like you in my fanny too much, but, if that is what you want these days, I doubt I would object, none of us seem to object to anything"

"God no, I can't even imagine it now, it just happened with dad, it was the moment. After I had finished with mum I went and got dressed and came to see you. My cock freshly laundered for you by my mum."

"I must thank her next time I see her."

"She said she saw you in town yesterday and gave you a lift home."

"Yes."

"Anything?"

"Yes."

"I see."

"I know, it was a moment thing."

"I understand."

"Do you mind?"

"Of course not." I was pleased that wasn't another secret I had to keep."

"I just have an image I want to give you, in return to the one you gave me of your dad's dripping cock."

"Yes, go on, fair enough."

"I fingered your mum in the Jamaica coffee shop."

"What? Okay, of all the things you could have said to me, I never expected that. You fingered my mum in the coffee shop?"

"Yes."

"How did that come about, I mean that is beyond surreal."

"I was drinking a coffee in there; she saw me and came in a joined me. We moved to the quiet booth at the back because she wanted to talk to me."

"Oh? Not about you and me I hope?"

"Oh no, well not really, she wanted to talk about the medication and the side effects. I told her I knew she was shagging you."

"Oh, okay, mind you, if she asked if you knew, I would have said yes, it is so difficult to lie these days, there just seems no point."

"No," I lied. "Anyway, she wanted to know if we had any sexual side effects in our house and I said yes, I was shagging mum and dad and that you knew about it."

"Well, yes. I don't mind the sex, but not lying to each other is key I think." Oops.

"Then she started asking if I wanted sex all the time, and I said no, not at all, but it just happens, I don't think about it, or plan it, and then I am having it. And she said that she sometimes feels like that she doesn't plan it or even think about it, and then suddenly she is overwhelmed by the thought of it."

"Well, yes that is the way it is. I never think about sex with my parents, but when it happens, I just accept it and go along with it."

"Then she touched my thigh and said sometimes the feelings come where she least expects them. It kind of went from there."

"So that is how you ended up fingering my mum in the coffee shop."

"Yes. And in the multi-story carpark."

"Good grief Nat."

"Then in her bedroom."

"Wow."

"I know. For any other family, unbelievable. For us, for ours? Yeah, just another day in our lives."

Sarah came round after I got back, I hadn't even had time to shower when the door knocked.

"Oh good, you're in," she said as I answered the door.

"Come on in," I said. She walked past me and headed straight up to my room.

I dropped the latch and followed her up, shutting my bedroom door behind us.

"Hi" I said.

"Hi, I have news I have to share."

"Okay. Tell."

"Kiss me first."

Oh. I was still unwashed after Jase. Oh well. I took her face in my hands and kissed, her gently on the lips, she kissed back and her hand stole up my skirt to my pants wet with Jase's sperms. She pushed under the hem of my panties and into my sex.

"God you are wet." She said.

"Sorry," I said, "I have just got back from seeing Jase."

"Is this him?"

"Yes, sorry."

She pushed me back on my bed and with both hands she pulled my panties down and started licking me. I was shocked at first, and then I just lay back and let her clean me.

"God he tastes so good, his spunk and your cum, oh it is fantastic," she gasped as her tongue worked its magic and I began to tense, the electrics building in my fanny, sore from being shagged in the woods, tender from Sarah's sucking and tongue.

My nipples hardened and I could feel my bottom clench. Fingers invaded and pushed into my fanny, so wet that there was no resistance as they slid past my wrinkle and started moving around inside me. The fingers began to withdraw and then pushed back in, in, out a finger shag, and at the same time her teeth were working on my clitoris.

It didn't occur to me the possible nastiness of what she was doing, sucking out my boyfriend's fresh cum. I just loved how slippery I was for her fingers. Faster she moved, my arousal growing fast, and as she pressed hard inside and nipped my clitoris, I overloaded and came, hard and pressing my fanny on her face, but she didn't stop.

As soon as my fanny stopped clamping and my body relaxed away, her fingers started moving again, opening me, spreading me, her tongue licking and sucking me, again I felt my body boiling, electric shot to my nipples, to my backside, and once more she brought me to completion, I was wrecked, I could take no more and I had to push her away.

She looked up at me, her face was glistening, wet with Jase's cum and my juices.

"Why did you stop me," Sarah asked.

"I can't take any more, you made me cum so many times."

"I have never done that before; it is so hot."

"Make me cum more than once?"

"No, suck you clean after you've just been fucked, god it is so hot."

Not something I wanted to do, I probably would end up sucking on Mum after dad had shagged her, but like so many things sexual in this house, no one ever imagines them, they just happen.

Sarah moved up and kissed me, her lips all over mine, her tongue pressing deep inside me, spreading Jase and me all over my face. "Oh God Nat, this is insane," she said after finally stopping her kisses.

I lay back, knowing I hadn't done much to her, guessing that if it was going to happen, it just would.

"I have news," she said.

"Tell me."

"I got my dad to go down on me."

Now that was interesting, she had thought he was a simple stick it in and shag man.

"How?"

"Mum was out, and dad and I were sat on the settee. TV was just rubbish, no idea what was even on, so I snuggled up to dad and started rubbing his cock through his trousers."

"Nice move."

"He said 'shall we go upstairs Sarah?' and I said, 'in a bit dad,' and I carried on rubbing. I could feel his cock get really hard in his trousers. I undid his belt, his trousers and his zip, and pulled his cock out and started a slow wank."

"Okay, yes, I have done similar."

"Here is the thing, I leant forward and kissed the end of his cock and then licked it."

"Okay and how did your dad react?

"He kind of stiffened, his eyes were staring, I don't think he has ever had a blow job, and he went very quiet. I knelt between his legs and managed to tug his trousers down. I held his balls and I put my mouth over his cock and slowly took him inside, his whole length, he was down my throat."

"Nice, I love my dad in my throat."

"I started fucking him with my mouth, sucking and licking, moving up and down, wanking between sucks and playing with his balls."

"Works with my dad."

"He started humping my mouth and lifting his bum off the settee. I sucked harder and squeezed harder and I knew he was about to shoot down my throat."

"Love that."

"Yes. He cried out my name and said he was about to cum, and I said, 'yes dad, cum down my throat, fill my stomach, fuck your daughter's mouth.' And he did, spurt after spurt, he kept cumming, I don't think I have known him cum so much."

"Fantastic, hopefully he will want more."

"He looked down at me, his cock still in my mouth, my eyes looking up at him. 'I've never done that,' he said, 'that was incredible.' And I said 'good dad, and I would love if you could do that to me.' He said 'but I don't know how,' and I lifted up my skirt and showed him I had no panties on. 'Let me sit on the settee and you can kneel between my legs and lick me' I said."

"I find it hard to imagine people who have never done oral. I was probably doing hand and blow jobs before shagging." Now this is not in the slightest bit true. I had not done a blow job before Jase and I shagged, but had planned to, we just never got that far before the shagging started.

"Well yes, me too. I stood up and sat on the settee, my skirt lifted and my legs apart. Dad knelt between my knees and dipped forward. He was a bit clumsy at first, but with some encouragement, he got the hang of it, sucking and fingering, and soon I was cumming. He was rubbish compared to you, but it was still better than the usual dad fuck."

"I love oral, but I do prefer a good cocking."

"Well, neither of us have one of them."

"No, but we do have eight fingers and two thumbs."

After Sarah, my face, my crotch, my backside, and my stomach were pretty much coated. Finally I managed to get in the shower and give myself a good cleanse inside, taking the shower head off to do so. Feeling clean I turned the shower off and stood patting myself dry when dad came upstairs.

"Hello sweetheart, how are you feeling?"

"Okay dad, I just needed to get into the shower."

"Did you see Jase today?"

"Yes dad."

"And you fucked I presume."

"Well, yes."

"And he left you filled with his spunk."

"Well, yes."

"Need a top up?"

"Always dad."