All Comments on 'Natalie Shows Off'

by TWOL8

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hot! She should bend over a few times, with low cleavage to let guys see her hanging titties. I saw my neighbors once just like that and it was awesome!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

BIG old lady boobs are NOT appealing

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent start.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So, she's old and fat, then? Yawn. I hear there is a cow that needs milking at the nearby farm. Could be more interesting than that tired, used up old skank.

guzzieathomeguzzieathomeover 1 year ago
Ignore ignorant…….

…….stupid comments, great little story, your lady looks great also good to see a proper photo in this section instead of silly cartoons that have no meaning.

bobsguitarshopbobsguitarshopover 1 year ago

Ignore the naysayers, that was a fine short story, well written too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Amazing how unpleasant and rude some commenters can be. The story is a fun short and with a great level of realistic eroticism. The pic is hot and the lady concerned is looking great. Hope to see more of her and more of your stories. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hot lady, beautiful breasts made me hard... nice legs too -- would love to see more of her...

jennyphiljennyphilover 1 year ago

Shame Literotica doesn't ban anonymous comments?

Glad you had fun and would love to see and hear more!

Buster2UBuster2Uover 1 year ago

Well I wouldn't kick that woman out of bed for eating crackers She looks pretty hot to me. Maybe you asshats insulting her like boys better since you don't like big breasts.

Photomaker59Photomaker59over 1 year ago

Great story, beautiful lady.

LIDiverLIDiverover 1 year ago

Hot fun story, ignore the loner trolls!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great short story and awesome pic of your lady!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nothingburger.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very nice! Definetly a vote for more illustrated stories from you guys, please!

DchargerDchargerover 1 year ago

What an amazing story. OMG I really enjoyed it. Why did she throw away the panties? Natalie could of dropped them in his lap, left them on the bar seat, or given them to the lady on the phone saying (haha, can you hold these for me? I won't be needing them). Sounded good anyways. Would love to hear more stories like this.

ThomasLordThomasLord7 months ago

Short, but entertaining story.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Loved the little black dress flashing pussy story. Have done with my wife before in a restaurant once and she brought the panties to me. I put them on the table and she couldn't she them. Several waitresses and busboys came by often. I think our waitress told several others. It was great.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Finally!! A story about an exhibitionist wife who happily shows her puss without getting laid by every stranger in the pub! Just the sort of harmless play my wife lkies to indulge in. What she really loves to do is sit on a high barstool with her skirt hiked up, and chat with anyone who comes by and notices her bare cunt on display. Sometimes the conversation is just compliments about how attractive her cunt is (males), or about how daring she is (females). It's all in fun and nobody gets hurt.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTWOL8@TWOL8
Just a mature couple letting our libidos run wild! All our stories are purely fictional and for adult enjoyment only. Images are all property of TWOL8 and have been created/taken by the author to illustrate our stories.