All Comments on 'Natalie's House 1st Time Fuck Four'

by IsabellaEmily

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
pass

anal gay story

HeyAllHeyAllover 2 years ago

Hot story. Thank you for sharing.

heyall

Redrun99Redrun99over 2 years ago

This is one of the hottest series I've read . You're an amazing writer . I hope there's more. 😊

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great! I can't wait for further developments and continuing sexual education.

HairryWCHairryWCover 2 years ago

Wonderful as always.

gforce746gforce746over 2 years ago

Brilliant writing and erotic story telling! Perfect amount of kink blended with very descriptive dialog painting a very hot erotic visual in the readers mind drawing them in feeling like right there watching Natalie, Emily and Noah exploring their kink hot and heavy with explosive orgasms. Can't wait for the next chapter!

Rooster60Rooster60over 2 years ago

This has to be one of your best works, IE.

The levels of erotic are incredible and just enough background to give the story substance. My mind worked overtime in building images in my mind of what the characters were doing and enjoying as well as their reactions.

I look forward to your next episode as Noel is bound to experience anal sex with both ladies and I'm sure they will want to use a strap-on with him; after all, it's only fair.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fan-fucking tastic!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Absolutely the hottest. Omg absolutely sucking fucking wonderful incestuous sex, with totally insane levels of sexual pleasure, what would I not give to pleasure your cunt like this Emily every day till we become totally fucked up and blissed out with sexual pleasure. Fabulously sexual descriptions of pure unadulterated cunt and fuck lust. So debauched and depraved and kinky. Cunt crazed fucker.

JimDiamondJimDiamondover 1 year ago

That was really hot. I remember my first threesome as I read this. I wish it had been with two older women but it was with two hippie chicks in San Francisco during the summer of love. While they enjoyed making out they drew the line at licking each other's pussy after I came in them. They loved that I could fuck three or four times with one hard-on and keep playing between hard-ons. During an 8hour period only interrupted twice to smoke some weed and once to drink wine I think they must have orgasmed twenty or more times. While I would have several "moresomes" later in life I never experienced two older women who were as much into each other as they were me. Your story was fun and sexy but made me jealous of that young man... :-) I look forward to the next episode and in being even more envious... :-)

cmj711cmj711over 1 year ago

OMG. I'm exhausted and need a nap, too.

Wonderfully kinky!

I_lOvE_GiRlSI_lOvE_GiRlS10 months ago

SIMPLY AMAZING! What a great way of wrapping up this story and leaving us all hanging on the edge with baited breath for the adventure to continue!

GoldenDelightsGoldenDelightsabout 2 months ago

Awesome sexy story can’t wait for episode 5 with Natalie’s pee fetish crash course for Noah with lots of delicious nectar. Thanks for some awesome writing

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIsabellaEmily@IsabellaEmily
Thanks for visiting my profile, no PM’s in the chat rooms please. I’m Isabella and I’m a pleasure addict from the Midwest, currently residing in Florida, where I spend my time swimming, running, fucking, reading, hiking, singing, swearing, touching, tickling, exploring, lovi...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES