Natalie's House 1st Time Fuck Four

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OHGODOHGODOHGODFUCKGODOHFUCK!!!!!" I screamed, feeling the pressure build and build, almost afraid of what my body was doing.

"IT'S.....IT'S....." I tried forming words but everything left me.

No more words.

No thoughts.

No awareness of anything but the white hot building of pressure, and then it all stopped, and I hung there for a moment, totally numb, before it all roared back and the orgasm started again, more intense than anything that I'd experienced before.

"GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!" I screeched, my voice bouncing off the walls of the living room.

I felt myself come undone as I lost all control.

I felt a sensation of spinning and falling and spasming that went on and on until I was aware only of my own pounding heart.

Eventually I became aware of the bodies pressed against me, one on each side, as I lay between them covered in sweat, feeling a sensation of completeness and peace.

I reached out my hands, and I felt Natalie take one of them in her soft grasp.

My other hand made contact with Noah's stiff cock. I wrapped my fingers around him and squeezed, loving the feeling of heat against my hand as his cock pulsed in my grasp.

I moved my hand up and down, savoring the slippery mixture of precum and cunt juice on his cock.

"Noah," I whispered, "can you cum again so soon?"

"I really need to." He answered me, his hips rocking gently against the mattress as I softly stroked his cock.

"Are you close?" I asked him.

"Yes." He said through clenched teeth. "Really close."

"Fuck me then." I told him. "As slow as you can because my cunt is really sensitive."

He rolled over on top of me and I wrapped my legs around him as he pushed his cockhead against my tingling clit before sliding down and sinking it back into my clenching hole.

Natalie snuggled closer and began to gently nuzzle my neck, her lips soft and ticklish on my skin. I felt her squeeze my hand as Noah slowly filled my cunt with his stiff cock.

"Oh Noah," I whispered, "you're so fucking hard. You feel so good in me."

"Are you going to cum again?" he panted.

"No," I answered, "not right now. So don't hold back. When your orgasm happens just go ahead and let it fill me up."

He started to fuck a little faster, and I put a hand on his shoulder and squeezed.

"Shhh. Shhh. Shhh." I moaned. "Slow. Easy. Slow and steady."

He slowed down, pushing himself all the way in and then pulling most of the way out, slowly dragging his hard flesh against the tingling walls of my pussy.

"That's it sweetheart." I murmured. "You're already close, so going slow will just make it feel better. Keep this pace as much as you can, until the first big spasm, and then just let it happen how it needs to."

"It's close." He whispered.

"I know baby." I replied. "I can feel it throb."

I could feel his cock twitching inside me, and I knew he had no reason to hurry. His orgasm was going to take charge of his body soon enough.

I matched his slow pace with my own hips, loving the feeling of hard cock in my well fucked hole. I knew that building his pressure slowly this way would make his orgasm memorable for him.

"It feels good." He grunted. "I love feeling a pussy around my cock."

I flexed myself around him and pushed against his cock.

"I love the way it feels too." I moaned.

Natalie put her fingers under my chin and pulled my face towards her, and our lips met in a slow and passionate kiss.

I felt her tongue slide into my mouth, and I moaned again, loving the sensations of lust and pleasure that were coursing through me. She pinched my nipple roughly and I flinched with the pain, but I savored the feeling of heat that followed it.

I heard Noah grunt, and knew he was about to lose himself inside of my cunt.

"I want to feel him throb into you." Natalie whispered.

She reached down between our bodies and Noah moaned when she wrapped her fingers around his balls.

He was breathing deep and putting serious effort into maintaining the pace I'd set him on, as his cock slid in and out of me.

"I think......I think I'm gonna go....." he grunted.

"Keep it slow." I urged him. "Let it happen when it happens."

He closed his eyes in concentration and lowered his body against mine.

I reached up and took his hair in my hand, pulling his face to mine and kissing him aggressively as he pushed in and out of me.

"Oh fuck, you're so fucking good Noah." I moaned against his mouth.

"Uunhh.....uunhh....uunhh....I can't.....I can't.....oh fuck I can't.....it's gonna......IT'S GONNA!" he grunted against me.

I pushed my hips up at him and I felt him push his cock as far into me as he could, and I felt it begin to spasm and throb.

"Cum for me! Cum!" I told him.

He started to pound against my body, and I felt myself clench in rhythm with his orgasm as he pumped several spurts of scalding cum against the walls of my pussy.

It was a small load, since he'd already had quite a sexual workout between last night and this morning, but his young cock throbbed and jumped inside me, as he moaned and enjoyed the sensations of emptying out his balls inside of a needy cunt.

He collapsed on top of me, and I gently kissed him while I felt Natalie rubbing my thighs.

I giggled as I felt Noah begin to kiss my neck. Most men I knew would be sound asleep after what he'd already done over the past twelve hours, but he was still hungry to experience more.

Natalie climbed up the mattress so that she was beside us, and she began to kiss the other side of my neck.

"Holy fuck." I said softly. "I thought I might want a nap, but instead you two perverts are going to get me all worked up again."

"Oh you like this?" Natalie purred in my ear.

"What happens if you get worked up again?" asked Noah, his lips moving softly against my skin.

"Probably whatever you want." I answered. "You two could talk me into just about anything like this."

"Anything?" murmured Natalie.

"What do you have in mind?" I asked.

"Noah," she said, "for starters I think you should tongue her for a bit. She might want to cum again."

"Right now?" he asked.

"Oh yes." She told him. "Don't be afraid to taste your own cum."

He sat up and looked at us, and I could tell that he was a bit hesitant, but it only took him a moment to work his way between my thighs and begin to gently probe at me with his fingers.

I suppose he'd enjoyed everything else that had happened since I introduced myself to him last night so much, that he decided that this was worth a try as well.

"Oh yes." I moaned softly, feeling his tongue gently brush against my clitoris.

"Even if you can't cum again," Natalie whispered, "this is something that he needs to learn to do."

I lifted my head and kissed her, pushing my tongue against hers as I felt his tongue work its way to the opening of my recently fucked hole. I pulled my mouth from hers and looked deeply into her eyes.

"Oh I agree," I gasped, "but don't worry. I guess I am going to be able to cum again after all."

"Good." She whispered. "You always give me a great orgasm when you're having one of your own."

She moved over me, and straddled my head with her thighs, lowering her cunt back down onto my mouth.

I closed my eyes and pushed my mouth against her cunt, tasting the silken heat of her as her lips slowly moved against my tongue.

I felt Noah begin to move his tongue against my clit with more passion, and I moaned against Natalie as she slid herself over my face.

"Fuck yes." She grunted softly. "I love watching you lick that cunt Noah."

He pushed his tongue into my hole as his aunt urged him on, and I felt my body tense as my clit started to pulse again.

I grabbed Natalie's thighs and pulled her against my mouth, sucking her clit into my mouth and my hips pushed against Noah.

"Sweet fuck I'm going to cum again." Natalie said.

"Tell me when it happens Aunt Natalie." Noah said, his mouth moving against me. "I like hearing you cum."

I moaned again hearing them talk, my body responding to his oral performance and to the erotic fever caused by knowing that Natalie's own nephew was watching her get her clit sucked, while she watched him do the same to me.

"Noah baby, I'm so close." She announced. "When I tell you to suck her clit hard do it. Emily, do to me what you need him to do to you. Try to make us cum together."

"I'll try." I moaned. "I'm close too."

I sucked her clit into my mouth and caught it gently with my teeth, using my tongue to flick back and forth across it.

"Tongue her clit baby!" she yelled. "Really fast with your tongue!"

I felt his tongue begin to move back and forth over my clit, and another moan came out of my mouth as my body started to throb.

I started sucking her clit as hard as I could, knowing that my orgasm was about to start whether hers was near or not.

"Oh fuck yes!" she screamed. "SUCK IT!!!!!"

"Now! Now!" I yelled, sucking her clit back into my mouth.

My orgasm began, gentle and steady, pulsing through my body as I shuddered with physical bliss, feeling her thighs tense as she fell over her own edge into release.

I pushed up and down against Noah's mouth, sucking on Natalie's stiff clit and feeling the warm feeling of post orgasmic relaxation wash over me.

"Oh fuck that was good." Said Natalie with a trembling voice.

She pulled away from me and lay beside me, her legs by my head and her own face by my hip. I raised my head and saw her pull Noah's face to her own, and I smiled to myself as I watched her push her tongue against his mouth as they began to French kiss.

I lay back against the mattress, hearing the wind through the window, and feeling the warmth from the fireplace in the room. I felt Noah rest his head on my thigh, and Natalie softly kissed my belly before putting her own head on my hip.

"This is nice." I said softly. "I could lay here all day."

"Then we should." Replied Natalie. "Although sooner or later we'll need to get something to eat."

"Later." I said. "Right now I just want to lie still and savor being close to you two perverts."

"Maybe sooner." Said Noah. "I have to pee."

I raised my head and saw Natalie open her eyes and look at me.

She grinned.

I had a feeling Noah's sexual education was about to contain a crash course in his Aunt Natalie's peeing fetish.

~~~

Thank you for sticking with this all the way to this point. I appreciate everyone who reads what I enjoy writing!

There's more to come for Noah, Natalie, and myself, so keep checking back!

And if you have specific kinks you'd like to see me write about in the future send me a message or leave a comment! I love your ideas!

IsabellaEmily

12