All Comments on 'Natalie's House 1st Time Fuck Three'

by IsabellaEmily

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
Paul4playPaul4playover 2 years ago

Whew!

5 stars for the two orgasms you gave me!

Well-written lusty fun erotica with three great characters.

Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story, in regards to your next post I would suggest that they add their fathers to the mix

gforce746gforce746over 2 years ago

Highly Erotic story! Very well written, exceptional literary talents! Love your writing style and kinks are an instant turn on! I have lots of kinky ideas for these characters to explore together and will message you outlining in more detail.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I’ve cum three times reading your words. So erotic. So hot.

CheerfulVoidCheerfulVoidover 2 years ago

Great stuff here, as always. You describe yourself as "humble" but there's no need to be modest, I'm clearly not alone in enjoying your work. For the contest, I actually think it would be interesting and even a bit novel if Noah confessed his hidden kink for pegging. Aunt Natalie obviously has the necessary accoutrements, after all. She and Emily could even tag team him? Whatever you come up with, I'm looking forward to the next chapter.

Hotmom2Hotmom2over 2 years ago

Sensational writing! Will most definitely go back and read the first and second of this series.

LeavesOfGLeavesOfGover 2 years ago

You asked for suggestions regarding a kink. Four possibilities for your consideration:

1. Cumming on command using a trigger phrase.

2. Cumming on a visual cue. One cue that is popular among Dommes I chat with is to have the submissive cum when 'worshipping' the Dommes vagina.

3. Cumming on a different sound cue. This could be the message tone that is unique to the partner leaving the message. It could be a doorbell, but that can be impractical.

4. Self triggering. Using the trigger phrase above to trigger oneself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Omg absolutely sucking fucking fabulous, you and Natalie so totally fucked up and blissed out. What would I not give to be part of this wonderful sex orgy, totally pissed up on cunt juice and fuck lust, wanting more and more of these two sex crazed cunts. Cunt crazed fucker Lanc’s UK.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Absolutely wonderful, so hot and depraved. Myself and my two live in fuck buddies have read all this series up to this one, and have acted them out. Me worshipping their cunts eat ingredients their cream pies and trying to dream up more outrageous sexual pleasures involving toys etc. Just wish we could enjoy some incestuous sex, we do involve my fuck buddies two best friends, but still need and keep seeking an incestuous coupling. Cunt crazed fucker Lanc’s UK.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So fucking filthy, taboo and fun!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Omg Emily just can not stop reading this series over and over. So totally detached and depraved, wonderful. I know that you use the cunt a lot, but wish you would use it all the time, automatically read cunt not pussy when I read your stories. I have already told you much I adore cunt every way. I get so fucking steamed up and crazy to suck and fuck when I read your stuff, as do my fuck buddy’s. We all fuck and suck each other senseless for hours on end. The girls love it when I put a medium electric but plug up their ass and turn up the speed while sucking and fucking them. Cunt crazed fucker.

Denny196675Denny196675over 1 year ago

Made me have to jack off and now my cock is hard again love it sweetheart.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fuuuuuck... I think even the trolls are stupefied

Tripper_DudeTripper_Dude11 months ago

Great job building this series and the excitement and taboo interaction between Aunt and Nephew

I_lOvE_GiRlSI_lOvE_GiRlS10 months ago

Ms. Emily,

Oh my God!!! This is getting so freaking hot I can't hardly believe it. I thought the first part of this story was hot, but somehow you've gone and turned it up to Super Nova, because this absolutely amazing! I can picture it all in my mind and reading it gets me so horny that I can't help but to start rubbing and stroking myself while I'm reading your story! WOW 💖

Please keep writing the absolutely fantastic stories that you do!

Your fan for life!!!!

I 💖 Girls

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIsabellaEmily@IsabellaEmily
Thanks for visiting my profile, no PM’s in the chat rooms please. I’m Isabella and I’m a pleasure addict from the Midwest, currently residing in Florida, where I spend my time swimming, running, fucking, reading, hiking, singing, swearing, touching, tickling, exploring, lovi...