All Comments on 'Natalie's Story'

by susanstoryteller

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
walden69walden69over 8 years ago
Loved it

One of my favourites....

sherwood646sherwood646over 8 years ago
Thanks Again

Your stories just keep getting better and better. This one is going to be another favorite. Well done Susan.

magpie45magpie45over 8 years ago

love it hope to read more about them all

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
as a submissive

As a Sub, myself, It made me think of all the ways I enjoy serving My DomDaddy. Thank You.

jetpacksamjetpacksamover 8 years ago
Very nicely done

"Then this area over here behind this new wall will be Slut's new room."

This line obligates you to a continuation of these characters lives.

Please.

Very nicely done.

susanstorytellersusanstorytellerover 8 years agoAuthor
Thanks for all the comments

Thank you to all my readers who have taken the time to comment. For those of you interested in the continuation of these characters lives I recommend that you read some of my earlier stories A New Experience, My Name is Slut Parts 1 and 2, and Sara's Story.More stories involving Natalie are also planned.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Oh goody

an abuser in the making. What happens when the daughter finds out her mom is a whore?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
A shift in consciousness

I very much like the idea of Susan changing her persona at will. Entering sub space does require a willingness to reveal hidden but essential parts of of one's core sexual self.

zoejoeyzoejoeyalmost 7 years ago
Loved it

Thank you. You're a lucky girl, Slut. A lucky, lucky girl!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It is amazing listen to Susan talk about Slut in the third person, proof she has completely separated the lives of these two women.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersusanstoryteller@susanstoryteller
I have enjoyed reading erotic literature for many years. My interests mostly run in the domination and submission genre. I have had several ideas for story lines that are more like fantasies that I want to put into words that keep popping into head. So I finally took the ti...