Natasja Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sabineteas
Sabineteas
2,041 Followers

"Look at her and tell her thank you."

Natasja moaned a little louder, lifted her face from the floor. She looked at the young woman and as she did, a tear trickled down her cheek from her left eye.

"Thank you."

"I want an opinion. Natasja, open your legs. I want to see if she approves of your trim."

Natasja's head snapped around and stared at Fred. She saw him finger the buckle on his belt. Remembering how the belt had felt and not sure if he would use it now in front of the woman, Natasja turned her body as much as she could to face the woman. Lowering her eyes again, she let her legs open so that her cunt was on display. Biting her lip she sat quietly.

"What do you think? Should she keep the hair or get rid of it all?"

The waitress looked at her pussy, then at Fred, then back at her pussy. "I think it looks lovely."

Natasja choked back a sob and sat silently with her pussy showing. Fred gave the woman a good tip. She left with the cart.

"Must you humiliate me so? I am so ashamed of myself. You are making me act and behave like a whore."

"Perhaps that is what I want from you, Natasja. Perhaps I want you to be my whore. But, even if I don't, you will show yourself to whomever I want you to and whenever I want. If you have not figured it out yet, your tits are mine, your ass is mine, and your cunt is mine. And it is a cunt, Natasja, not a vagina, not a pussy. That slit between your legs with a hole in it is a cunt. Say it. Tell me that you have a cunt, Natasja."

Natasja looked at him again with loathing in her eyes.

"I have a cunt. You like that? I have a cunt between my legs, a dirty, filthy cunt."

Fred smiled at her.

"Just remember Natasja, it is tits, ass, and cunt. I may have you ask me what it is I want you to show to someone. You had best use the correct words. Now let's eat our breakfast. We have things to do today for you."

Fred sat down across from her and uncovered the plates. He poured coffee for the two of them and started eating. Even though she had no appetite, Natasja ate since she did not know when the next time food would be available. Fred ate fast and sat back to watch her. She ate as much as she could and drank some coffee. With a smile, Fred poured her some more. He seemed to be in a patient mood. Natasja could not figure out why. As she sat and sipped her coffee, she stared out the window of the suite. Fred sat, saying nothing, just watching her. In a short while Natasja felt uncomfortable. She had to use the bathroom.

"Please unfasten me. I need to do something."

"What is that?"

"I need to do something."

"We'll sit here until you tell me what it is."

Natasja looked at him again and lowered her eyes, mumbling.

"What was that? I didn't hear you."

Natasja looked up at him again, her eyes flashing anger. Two spots of red appeared on her cheekbones. She was angry, full of hate.

"I have to use the bathroom."

"That wasn't so hard was it?"

"You are disgusting to me. I hate you!"

Fred got up from his chair. He bent and undid the cuffs from the chair, so Natasja could get up. She stood and looked at him and stalked off to the bathroom. Fred was right behind her. When she tried to close the door he blocked it and walked into the large bathroom. He leaned against the wall across from the toilet.

"Get out! You should not be in here with me!"

"Listen to me Natasja. There is nothing that you will do that will be private from me, unless I decide that you deserve privacy. You have to use the toilet, do you? You have 5 minutes. It's your choice. But if you don't use it in that time, we go and you don't get to use a toilet until we come back. That could be very interesting, couldn't it?"

Natasja glared at him. She really had to go, but she did not want him to see her. What he wanted to watch was very private to her. But his words told her that she could not expect privacy or any kind of dignity. With a soft moan, she moved to the toilet and sat. Now, with him standing there, she could not go.

"Spread your legs open more."

Natasja head snapped up and she stared at him. His fingers caressed the buckle of his belt. With automatic motion and quickness, she opened her legs. She really did not want him to take off his belt. With her eyes focused on the floor, she sat. Fred waited.

"4 minutes left."

Natasja began to cry.

"3 minutes left."

"Oh god, please. Leave me alone for this. I can't do anything with you watching me."

"Then it is going to be a very long day for you girl."

With the realization that he would not let her use a toilet anywhere unless he could watch, Natasja started to clench and relax her urethra. She was trying to milk her pee out of herself. She was groaning fearfully, afraid that he would take her out with being able to go.

"2 minutes."

Natasja looked up at Fred her eyes begging him.

"Please leave me alone, please."

Fred looked down at her and smiled. He said nothing to her.

Natasja began to squeeze down, trying to get her pee started to flow. She squeezed and grunted, embarrassing herself with the noises she was making.

"1 minute."

As soon as she heard that, a little trickle of pee came out of her and dripped to the water in the toilet bowl. The sound was deafening to her ears. A little more trickled out and suddenly a stream exploded out of her, splashing and making a horrendous noise to her ears. She lifted both hands and covered her eyes, shoulders heaving. She was so ashamed. She continued to pee. Silent sobs came from her chest as she felt her bladder emptying. Finally she slowed to a trickle and that soon stopped.

"See, that wasn't so bad, was it?"

Natasja did not reply. She sat trying to control the heaving of her shoulders and her chest, the little silent sobs, the tears. Fred took her arm and lifted her up. She scrabbled for toilet paper. He did not let her get any but moved her to a fixture that looked to her like another toilet.

"Get over it and squat."

Natasja looked at Fred and did as she was told. Squatting, she blushed again as she felt her pussy, her cunt lips pull open. She stared at the floor again.

"I do not have to do anything more."

Fred chuckled and bent to the on-off valve. Turning it slightly, he reached between her legs and felt the water until it felt warm to him. He knelt in front of her, one hand on her shoulder, holding her down. He turned the valve more. Water started to bubble up higher. Natasha heard the sound, but her eyes were closed so she did not realize what it was. Fred turned the valve more and stream of water shot up and hit Natasja in her cunt. She shrieked in surprise and tried to get up, but Fred held her down. Her head jerked up and she stared at Fred, her eyes and mouth wide open in surprise. Fred grinned at her and held her still as the bidet washed her cunt clean. She lowered her eyes again and whimpered.

"D-d-d-don't you have any f-f-feeling for me? I-I-I-I am so ashamed. Y-y-y-you could have t-t-told me."

Fred lifted her chin.

"A surprise, a pleasant surprise, is good for you, Natasja."

He reached down and turned off the water, then lifted her to an upright position. Reaching and getting a towel, he wiped the water off her cunt and legs, turned her and wiped off her ass. Natasja stood quietly as he did this. God, she thought, I am becoming like a baby. I let him do things to me and don't resist at all. Fred finished crying her and took her into the bedroom. He sat her at a vanity with a large mirror. This time he did not cuff her to the chair. He got a brush and brushed her shoulder length hair until it was glossy and hanging attractively. Then he reached over and rubbed her nipples until they stiffened into two hard points. Leaving her for a moment, he went to the case and fumbled in it. He came back to her and sat a strange looking piece of what she thought was jewelry on the counter in front of her. He reached for her left nipple and rubbed it again, then grasped it and pulled it out, making her gasp. His other hand moved to her teat and slipped something over the nipple and pinched it shut.

"OH GOD, OH MY GOD, WHAT ARE YOU DOING?"

Natasja hands came up to grasp at her left tit, but Fred batted them away. She stared down at her nipple. There was a small wire wrapped around her nipple tightly, pinching it so it bulged. The wire extended down and wrapped around a deep green jewel. The jewel dangled from her nipple, swinging back and forth. He had pinched it very tight, so tight that her nipple felt as though it was being cut off.

"Oh god, please take it off. It hurts so much. Please….."

She looked up at him with tear filled eyes. Fred smiled at her and reached for her right nipple, rolling it and pinching it. She whimpered. She knew what was coming. He pinched her nipple harder and pulled it out from her chest. Natasja bit her lip and closed her eyes. He slipped the second nipple clip over her right nipple and pinched it shut. Natasja moaned and her hands automatically started to rise. Fred grasped both hands and held them to her lap. She was moaning softly. The jewels were swaying and tugging on her nipples, making them pull against her tits. Fred lifted her chin with a finger.

"Look at yourself. What do you see?"

Natasja opened her eyes and a blurry vision was in the mirror. She blinked and blinked until her eyes cleared of tears. She could see herself from the waist up. She moaned again, from embarrassment. The pain was receding as her nipples started to go numb.

"I see a whore, fancied up like a whore. You love to shame me, humiliate me, don't you?"

"I love to make you beautiful, Natasja. Look at the stones, aren't they lovely? And each time you move, you will remember them, won't you?

Natasja nodded, even that slight movement started the stones, the jewels to swinging. She gasped as they tugged on her.

"Let's get your coat. We have some shopping to do."

Natasja stared at him in the mirror.

"I need my clothes. They are in the case, aren't they?"

"Natasja, you won't need them anymore. I am going to buy you new clothes today. More appropriate clothes for you."

He helped her to her feet and led her to the closet by the front door. Opening it, he got her coat and helped her into it. All she had on where some low heels and her nipple jewelry. A handcuff dangled from her left wrist. Fred opened the door and led her into the hallway, walking towards the elevator.

Fred led Natasja down the hall of the hotel to the elevator. She walked beside him trying to button her coat with one hand. Fred held the other. Struggling to get the buttons done, she finally got three of them closed. Fred looked at her and grinned. He pushed the button to call the elevator. Natasja stood quietly, waiting. The elevator arrived and the two of them got on. It swiftly took them to the lobby floor and Fred took her hand. He led her to the front doors and outside. The doorman called a cab up for them and Fred held the door as she got into the cab. He followed her. Natasja sat as far away from Fred as she could, remembering that he had made her open her coat in the cab this morning. She tried to get into as small a space as she could and looked out the window. Fred chuckled out loud and she shivered, hearing him. Thankfully she was left alone all during the ride to a shopping center. Fred paid the driver and helped Natasja out of the cab. He took her hand again and led her into the shopping center. Stopping her at the directory, he looked and then led her down one of the hallways.

As they walked along, Natasja was thinking of how she could get away from him. Fred looked at her.

"Don't even think of it. I know where you live."

Natasja looked down, frustrated. None of her ideas that came into her mind seemed to work. She could not figure a way that she could get away from him. Maybe in the store, she thought. I could get away in the store. Fred led her to Victoria's Secret and then inside. He pulled her along with him until they reached the displays of panties. He stood patiently waiting until a saleslady arrived to help them.

"How may I help you?"

"Natasja needs some panties, thongs I think. I think they should be sheer."

Natasja blushed as she heard him. She wanted to run but he held her hand tightly.

"Let me see. We have several styles that may be what you want."

The saleslady took out several pairs of sheer thong panties.

"What size are you?"

Natasja looked up and felt so humiliated.

"I don't know. I have never worn panties like that."

Fred grinned. Looking first at Natasja and then the saleslady. "Perhaps she should be measured. Then we would know for sure."

Natasja whimpered. He was going to do it again, make her take off her coat.

"If you would get your tape measure and meet us in the dressing room?"

The saleslady nodded and walked off. Fred pulled Natasja to the dressing room door. Natasja was babbling to him quietly.

"Don't do this please. I know what you are going to do. Please don't do it. Please…."

Fred smiled at her and made her stand beside him until the saleslady came with a tape measure. She stood looking at Natasja, waiting for her to remove her coat.

I think that we should go in the dressing room, don't you Natasja?"

Natasja sobbed softly but made no attempt to stop as he led her inside behind the saleslady. She stood with her eyes on the floor. Fred undid the three buttons and then slid her coat off her shoulders. She stood, shaking, as Fred hung the coat up on a hook.

"Jesus!"

Fred chuckled at the exclamation from the saleslady.

"Just measure her hips. That should give you an idea of what size she needs."

The saleslady looked at Fred and then Natasja. Lifting her chin she gazed into her eyes.

"Are you ok?"

Natasja looked at her, then at Fred. He was toying with his belt again, smiling.

"Y-y-y-yes, I'm ok."

"Where are your clothes?"

Natasja looked quickly at Fred. He only smiled.

"I-i-i-i don't have any. H-h-he is taking me to get clothes for me."

Fred nodded at her and smiled at her response. The saleslady looked Natasja up and down. Then she bent and measured around her hips. Natasja was shaking as she did this. She was trying very hard not to cry. She noticed Fred fingering his belt buckle once more and she struggled to calm herself. The saleslady straightened up.

"Size 5 should do for her."

"Package up a dozen for her."

The saleslady looked at him.

"Don't you want one pair for her to wear? We also have some nice bras that would match. Some nightgowns too."

"Just package them and tell me how much."

The saleslady looked at Fred, then at Natasja. She shook her head and walked off. Fred got Natasja's coat and helped her into it. He buttoned two buttons and smiled at her.

"Good girl."

They walked to the cashier's counter and Fred paid for the panties. Taking the bag in one hand and Natasja's arm in the other he led her out of the store. They walked down the hallway to a ladies store. Going inside, Fred led her around looking at the dresses and other clothes. He chose several items. Dresses with buttons entirely down the front, dresses with high slits in the sides. Short skirt and jacket combinations. He took the clothes to the dressing room and waited for an attendant or saleslady. When one arrived, he handed the clothes to her. Nodding to Natasja, he said to the saleslady:

"She needs to try all these on."

Turning to Natasja he smiled and held out his hand. She began to shake and slowly undid the buttons to her coat. When she had them open, she looked at him, begging with her eyes. She sobbed softly when he made no move. Slipping the coat off her shoulders, she stood naked.

"Oh my god."

Natasja blushed deeply. She walked into the dressing room naked. Fred took the saleslady's arm and walked into the dressing room with her and the clothes.

"Give her one outfit at a time and make sure they fit her well."

The saleslady looked at Fred and began with the first. Natasja trembled as she tried on each and every outfit. Each time she had to strip in front of the woman and Fred. With the 5th outfit two women walked into the dressing room as she handed the outfit back. She stood, meekly, as they stared at her. Then she was trying on another outfit. She stood in the middle of the room, not even in a changing booth. She knew that this was what he expected of her. After they had gone by, she suddenly felt as though she did not care anymore. Anyone could see her naked, it did not make a difference.

At the end of the trying on of clothes, she had 10 outfits that Fred was satisfied with for her. He held her coat as he told the saleslady to package them and meet them at the cashier. Again he paid for the clothes and took Natasja out of the store.

"I was going to do shoes today, but it is late. We can do that tomorrow."

He led her out of the mall and flagged a cab. Telling the driver where to go, he sat back and looked at Natasja. She was on the other side of the cab in as small a space as possible. Smiling at her, Fred sat back and whistled tunelessly all the way back to the hotel. On arrival, he got a bellboy to carry the packages to their rooms. Fred again led Natasja and on entering the room, he nodded to her. Without any orders or threats, she sighed and undid the coat, slipped it off and handed it to the bellboy. She stood naked in front of them. The bellboy had to be told to hang the coat up. Fred was laughing as he tipped him and then ushered him out of the door.

"You were a good girl today, Natasja. Good girls get rewarded."

He led her to the couch and sat her on the edge of the cushions. Pushing her back until her shoulders hit the back of the couch, he looked at her. Then he knelt and pushed her legs open, lowered his head and began to lick her cunt. Fred ate her until she moaned and shook in orgasm. Then he unzipped his pants and took his cock out. He was stiff and erect. Without lowering his pants he shuffled forward and thrust his cock up her cunt. He lifted her chin.

"Look at me, keep your eyes open and look."

Natasja looked at his face as he fucked her. He thrust slowly but steadily until he came inside her.

"Good girl, good girl."

Natasja lay back still after Fred had cum inside her once again and pulled out of her. She was numb in her mind and felt the cum trickling out of her. She looked up at him. He was standing in front of her with his cock dangling out of his pants. She sighed deeply.

"May I go and wash myself?"

Fred chuckled and nodded.

"Yes you may, girl."

He busied himself with the packages they had brought back from the stores. Natasja stood and walked naked into the bathroom, naked except for the cuff fastened to her left wrist. She felt as though she was in a dream. Nothing in her experience had prepared her for what was happening to her. She stood in the bathroom looking at herself in the mirror. She saw a naked woman. There was perspiration trickling down between her breasts. Her hair was mussed. The bathroom vanity concealed her below the waist, but she could feel cum rolling down her leg. Sighing again, she wetted a washcloth and opened her legs wider. Bending a little, Natasja wiped the cum off her thighs and then moved it to her pussy. No, she thought, it isn't a pussy or vagina any more, it is a cunt. He has made it a cunt. She gently rubbed the cloth over her cunt lips, cleaning them as well as she could. She hoped that the cum he had shot into her had leaked out of her completely. She felt so soiled when it ran out of her. She felt a little sore and winced while she wiped herself clean. She started to think about how many times he had taken her, but she couldn't remember. Sighing again, she laid the washcloth on the vanity.

Natasja stood, looking in the mirror, but not really seeing anything. She did not want to go back out to the sitting room of the suite. She bent and rested her hands on the vanity. Her mind wandered. How could this have happened to me, she thought. I was a good girl. I did not go to bars or clubs. I did not try to entice men. I worked and went home. I don't understand how or why this has happened to me. I am so alone, so upset, so depressed. She felt tears start to come. Pushing herself up, she wiped her eyes and vowed not to cry anymore. Then she decided to not let him break her anymore than he had done already. She stood upright, turned and walked into the sitting room.

Sabineteas
Sabineteas
2,041 Followers
123456...9