All Comments on 'Natasja Ch. 2'

by Sabineteas

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Natasja Ch.1&2

Intense to say the least but, the ending...i do hope you will complete the story at some point or possibly since i've been reading this whole story for a few days i've missed a ending or more? a fan naynay

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Wanting More

Continue. Give the setting more detail. I can see the fence let me smell the pasture.

LileDaFuilLileDaFuilalmost 17 years ago
Wow...

I have to say that your work got me off several times and I am glad to tell you it was spectacular. Please continue the storyline I would love to know what else happens.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
wonderful

ahhh finally fred makes love to natasha.she may be a dirty cum slut,but she's the slut he made her into. he uses her so devilishly well. just loved poor natasha's total humilation,shame and arousal of that final dinner scene.i gushed girl juice right along with her! and fred kept her final climax for himself.a perfect touch. job well done,sabine. please show us more of this facinating courtship.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Love/Hate

more, more, more

shaneeshaneealmost 15 years ago
CRAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!

All I can say is - you are such a disappointment! He is nothing but a sadistic rapist. This deserves an alternative ending - here's one. The police catch up to him, he is arrested & put into the worst prison, where every day and night he is fucked up the ass and in the mouth as the cum-slut for the meanest criminals there - no parole, life sentence! They send photos of this to her! LOVELYYYY!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Weird story

Well, ur story seemed to be a little weird. It deserved a better ending. U must write another chapter and finish this up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Perfect

Having a Master of my own (though consensually) I understand the anguish of humiliation tempered by the extasy of His tenderness.

This story was beautiful to me, and the ending couldn't have been better. I agree with the comment above stating how perfect it was that he kept her orgasm for himself.

I think the ending was exceptional, and it really couldn't have ended any better way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Keep writing!

Please keep writing and finish the story. But please, please, stop having Natasja cry in every line you write about her.

rbennerbenneover 14 years ago
Great

This is a great read. I particularly liked how you forced

Natasja to perform unnatural acts such as exposing herself in restaurants it really adds to the erotic nature of the story. Being a person who likes to deal out the odd spanking I found that her punishments were very arousing. One question - is there going to be more to the story? I felt that we were left in the air, somewhat. Regardless you are a writer with real talent.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Haunting

Haunting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Too much protestation about enjoyable SEX!

Good grief Sabine, "Sobbing with pleasurable sensation between her legs, Natasha struggled with faux humiliation after 'Master' ordered she fake some anal orgasms in front of his slobbering friends!" IE: Crap shutes rarely reflect true eroticism in real life. True fulfilment lies in; knowledge of providing mutual orgasms to partners of either sex, yelling from the rooftops about what a beautiful experience it was, rewarding men for his penis or digital abilities to satisfy your inner womanly desires. NB: Anal orgasms are rare but not impossible. Sabineteas: Paint that picture please, using erotic words to properly describe a willing anal or oral naked slut, on heat? Most male readers get sick of all your protestations and yelling while multi-orgasmic ladies get off imagining a good old fashioned 'orgasmic' screwing session, for themselves.

slaverowanslaverowanover 12 years ago
Sick

This needs to be in the Non Consensual / Rape section. This is not BDSM, this is kidnap, blackmail, rape and torture.

As a practitioner of D/s I find this revolting. If you're going to write another chapter.. have the bastard arrested. Grocery boys, deliveries.. just ignoring an obviously beaten and tortured woman on a table - not believable. Not even fiction. It's just trash.

rowan.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous