Nate Spied on Mrs. Dane 01

Story Info
I was compelled to use the Dane's upstairs bathroom.
3k words
3.78
4.2k
2
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nate spied on Mrs. Dane 01

"Look, Nate, if you're just going to make up a BS story, I mean, what's [sips ice tea] the point, right?"

"No, no, Josh, it really happened. I mean, it feels and felt like a dream, but it really happened and trust me, I just barely know enough about sex stuff to make this stuff up. Also, Josh, I really learned a lot about sex stuff, I think."

"Well, I have a fresh ice tea, so, let's hear about then."

"Alright, look, David and I were playing a little video and then that became boring, so David switched over to the TV and found a game on and then he just nodded off on the couch."

"Well, I mean, what else do you need to know about sex then? I mean, that's quite a story right there, right Nate? A couple of guys get bored and nod off while on a couch. Big whoop, Nate."

"No, listen Josh, um, I snuck out of the den to use the bathroom while David was napping away on the couch and then for some reason unknown to me, I mean, my eyes locked on the stairway even though we are supposed to use the downstairs bathroom and before I knew it, I was creeping up the stairs with wide eyes and open ears and once I hit the top of the steps, I mean, I could hear this humming and I knew it had to be David's mom, so I should have ran right back down the steps, but I didn't, I didn't run, but I rather creeped slowly and quietly towards the sound of the humming, which I knew was coming from Mrs. Dane's master bedroom, which is when I should have ran for the second time, but I didn't, I didn't run and then before I knew what was happening, I was, well, I was peeking into the master bedroom through the slightly cracked open door, which was the third time that I should have turned around and ran, but I didn't, I didn't run, Josh!"

"Well Nate, if this is a true story, then it sounds [sips ice tea] interesting, so????"

"Oh, it's true, Josh, it's true! And trust me, Josh, if you think that we think that Mrs. Dane has it all while we stare her down while she's dressed, OMG, Josh, OMG, the image I saw through the bedroom door, OMG, it changed my life, Josh!"

"(Sip) alright, Nate, go on then."

"Well, well, I mean, I mean, Josh, right there in front me, Josh, OMG, was Mrs. Dane in just her bra and with a bath towel in her hand and she was humming while she checked herself out in the mirror! Josh, the bath towel was just hanging from her hand, Josh and it wasn't even wrapped around her body!"

"So, Nate, you're saying that spied Mrs. Dane basically naked then? And from the rear, I assume."

"OMG, naked with just a bra, so naked and OMG, she has it all, Josh and it was all right there! I mean, someone should package a woman's wonderful curves and sell it online! It's 40 something perfect, Josh, so 40 something curvy perfect!"

"Hmm, she's close to my mom, so she's pushing 50, but that's not important. What's important is what happened next then, so?"

"Oh, well, snap, Josh, snap! I was so mesmerized that I wasn't paying enough attention to what I was doing and I moved or I shifted and the fricking floor creaked, Josh, it creaked under my feet!"

"Ahh, so, here it comes then, the bitch slapping of the year, (sip) so, let's hear about it then, Nate."

"Oh, that was my worry too, but what happened wasn't along those lines. I mean, the fricking creaking floor startled her for sure and she stopped humming and raised the towel up across her front and then spun around and asked if someone was there and she said "hello?" a couple of time and snap, Josh, I was so frozen in place, Josh, too frozen to own it and admit that it was me."

"Finally, we're getting (sip) to the part where you passed out and woke up in one the back alleys after taking a beat down from Mrs. Dane, so?"

"Oh no, Josh, that's when she spied my blue eyes through the crack in the door, which I think I had pushed open even more and she must have recognized me because she casually made the few steps to the bedroom door and flung it open the rest of the way and I still wasn't moving because I couldn't move and then, OMG, Josh, the towel, Josh, the towel, it dropped or she dropped it, Josh!"

"Well, go on, Nate and it's not gay of me to let you know that I'm getting hard from this, so?"

"Meh, like that's anything to me now, Josh, I mean, right in front of me was a woman, an attractive woman, a woman that I knew and a woman who was naked to her bra, Josh and with all those wonderful curves, Josh! And I don't mind admitting that Mrs. Dane was my first "eyes on" of a naked woman in real life and holy snap, Josh, the female body, OMG, OMG, someone should package naked women and sell them online!"

"Well, putting aside your politically incorrect thoughts about women, Nate, I mean, I'm circling back to the beginning when I originally called BS! I mean, our camping trip last year then, hmm?"

"Fine, Josh, Julie and I shared a tent, but not a sleeping bag!"

"[Sips ice tea.] LOL, I knew that, but I just wanted to hear you say it out loud, so, back to our only reason for playing video at Dave's place then. Also, LOL, I know your story must be true because you're already light years ahead of your sexual knowledge, so."

"Oh, good, I think, um, well, I was still pretty mesmerized and I knew there were words coming out of her mouth, but I stayed stunned until, OMG, Mrs. Dane took two steps back and well, I'm not sure exactly what kind of move she made, but she whipped the bath towel over her shoulder and then she threw one arm across her breasts and reached her other arm down to cover her front and OMG, call it a hand bra and call it a hand crotch cover stance, I call it holy female figure! And then, SOB, and then I heard the words coming from her mouth, Josh! I heard them!"

As best as I can remember things and I think I captured this pretty good for my first real encounter with a naked, ooh la, la, MILF!

"Do you always sneak around other people's houses, Nate and spy on the mother housewives of your friends who might be preparing for a shower then, hmm?"

"Um, um, um."

"Did you like what you spied, Nate?"

"Um, um, um."

"Shame on you, Nate."

[Gentle face slap]

"Um, um, um."

I mean, what else do you say when you accidently, yet a little on purpose caught your friend's smoking hot mom naked, right?

"Hello? Earth to Nate! You were saying then, Nate?"

"Oh, sorry Josh, it's just so vivid in my brain! Anyways, all that snapped me back to reality, I think and that's when I thought it would be best to cut and run for it!"

"There it is, the Nate that I know, so, did you cut and run then, Nate, hmm?"

"Um, I started too, Josh, but then, just like that, Mrs. Dane's arms were no longer covering anything and OMG, someone should package nipples and sell them online, but I didn't cut and run because with nothing between us, I mean, I was frozen in place again and then I learned something about hand signal language because Mrs. Dane made these motions with her finger and then I pulled my shirt off and then she made another motion and holy snap, Josh, and then I dropped my cargo shorts per her pointy finger motion command and then, I learned about a different type of hand language!"

"Wait a minute, hold the boat, Nate! Are you saying that Mrs. Dane reached down on you then, hmm?"

"Um, holy stroke snap, Josh! She did, she did reach down and touch me, Josh! But just for a couple of strokes while she checked me out, but just after that, she backed off one step and holy sex move snap, Josh, she locked on my eyes and proceeded to gently slap me across the face some more and called me a naughty boy after every gentle slap and SOB, Josh, and then, SOB, Mrs. Dane pressed her boobs right into my chest and held her ground, Josh, she held it!"

"Again, finally, we're getting to the part where Mrs. Dane realized what was happening and her gentle and playful face slaps turned into the right hook of the decade then, hmm?"

"Oh no, Josh, that's when Mrs. Dane raised the skates, Josh! I mean, without losing eye contact, oh boy, she continued to gently slap me across the cheek and call me naughty, but this time, holy step forward snap, Josh, she took a step forward with each slap and um, um, poked herself with my never been so hard cock, Josh!"

"I mean, Nate, fine, I'm into your once in a lifetime adventure with Mrs. Dane, but I mean, did all this lead up to, you know, sex?"

"Josh, I mean, yes and no, I think. I mean, she gently slapped me across the face and poked herself quite a few times and all, so?"

"OMG, you blew your nut just standing up, didn't you, Nate?"

"Well, I mean, yeah [lowers head], yeah, I did."

"It's alright, Nate, it's alright. At least there was a woman involved, so leave a few details out later if you tell anyone else that you lost your virginity, but you know, what did Mrs. Dane do next then, hmm?"

"I mean, I was still pretty mesmerized and all, but as I remember it, I was going all "squirt, squirt" on her torso and she was going all "ooh, giggle, ooh" and then I went "blast, blast" and I think she went "giggle, ooh, giggle" and then, SOB Josh, she whipped the towel off of her shoulder and SOB, Josh, she started to wipe up the squirty mess that I plastered her belly with, all the while giggling, of course and then, oh, I need to learn some more about sex, Josh, but Mrs. Dane apparently knew enough to extend the towel to my still somewhat hard rod and wrapped around it and um, I guess I went all "drizzle, spurt, drizzle" and she went "giggle, boo-hoo, giggle" and SOB Josh, she started to rub whatever was left on her into her torso and Josh, her eyes were right back locked to mine! Which may have been where I fainted."

"Oh, did you faint then, Nate?"

"Well, no, but it sure felt like a dreamy moment, especially when she lifted onto her tippy toes and lip smacked me, Josh, she lips smacked me square, Josh, square! And then Mrs. Dane patted my butt and called me a "real naughty boy" and then told me to shut it forever and to leave while she took her shower that I interrupted earlier, so I must have fainted! I mean, a woman sexed me up and then kissed me, so I must have fainted. Also, damn, I guess I wasn't supposed to tell you any of this, Josh."

"Oh, don't worry about all that, Nate. As far as I'm concerned, you met a hot MILF and you seduced her into having standing up sex with you, so, it's all cool, Nate. Anyways, how did you get out and did Dave ever caught on then, hmm?"

"Well, I mean, before I get to that."

"Oh, oh, spill it then, Nate!"

"Alright, well, I was still pretty stunned about everything that had just happened, so I just watched her spin around and walk towards her private bathroom when all of a sudden, Josh, she stopped and without turning back around, I mean, she backed up into me, Josh, and with like the most perfect aim ever, Josh! And she knew what she was doing!"

"Oh, well then, Nate, so, um, your dick split her buns after all then, right?"

"Oh, I wasn't sure what they called that, but yeah, I did! Or yeah, her buns did! I mean, I was kind of all up in there, so."

"Alright then, I mean, and the follow up body movements then? I mean, one of you moved, right Nate?"

"Oh, I mean, wow, I could have used you on an earpiece, Josh, but, um, I didn't move, LOL, until it felt natural to match Mrs. Dane's movements, I suppose, so?"

"We're friends, Nate, you can tell me if you got hard again from all that. But you know, it was like a standing up spoon thing, right?"

"Alright, fine, yep, I came back to life and yep, I found a groove and yep, I guess we were spooning while standing up, but I also felt that I was supposed to know more and do more, so?"

"I mean, I know I just told you to leave out a few details for the future, but, um, were either of you, you know, moaning or groaning then?"

"Oh, I think my vocal cords were vibrating and all I heard from Mrs. Dane was, oh, wait, yeah, I think she moaning. And giggling."

"All good signs, Nate, all good signs, so, I mean, we're friends and all, so where were you thrusting? And I'm just assuming that you were thrusting, so."

"In the spot! Mrs. Dane said that was the spot!"

"Wait a minute, Nate, what else did Mrs. Dane say about "the spot" then, hmm?"

"Oh, she said "push forward" and that's what I did, so."

"Well now, I mean, Nate, when you pushed forward while naked spooning with Mrs. Dane in her bedroom, I mean, were you pushing between her thighs or her amazing butt cheeks or was her hand under there, you know, lending a helping hand, hmm?"

"Oh, her hand was there for sure and she was maneuvering things around and then things got really warm and slick and then she called me a few other names like her side daddy and then, I mean, she took over from there and performed this rolling like action with her hips and I did all that I could do to hang on, so?"

"Oh, I mean, way back in the beginning, you could have mentioned that this story was going to end up with you banging Mrs. Dane from behind, but I guess we're past that now, so."

"Well, here's the thing, Josh, I mean, I don't know all of the definitions, so, who banged who then? I mean, the most I did was to get hard a couple of times and stand frozen for over half of the time, so?"

"Nope, nope, it doesn't matter who did most of the work! You were with a partner and there was a moment and then there was movement and then there was sex, so you guys screwed each other than and that's that! I mean, it may never happen again, but it happened once and you were there, so, hey, you screwed a hottie, Nate!"

"Oh, I don't think it will happen again, Josh. I mean, just afterwards and after a few more lip smacks, she said it was time for me to go, which I did and LOL, David was still asleep on the couch in the den!"

"Which also makes you a bad ass villain too, Nate! You hooked up with Dave's mom right under his sleeping nose and you lived to tell all about it, so. Oh, oh, oops."

"Hmm, yep, baby makers, but what do people do in the middle of a moment then, hmm?"

"Well, well, oh well, there's nothing you can do about that now, so. Anyways, since then, has there been contact of any kind? Like even a "hey stud" text or something?"

"Damn! Was I supposed to initialize the first contact then, Josh?"

"Damn back at you, Nate! The rules get a little confusing there, but you could send a harmless text or something. Like maybe a bunch of emojis without any words, but that's your call. Or assume it was a one and one time only thing and move on, ooh, wow, maybe, wow, the rules are fuzzy, so? However, on the other hand, I mean, that playful face slapping sounds nice, so, damn, don't ask me! I just pinch Cindi in the ribs and tell her I love her, so."

"Oh, yeah, that was amazing, Josh. It was all, stare, slap, self-poke and on and on."

"Oh, I mean, I can see that you're texting, stud, so what are you going to say? Also, tee, he, I'll give you your privacy for a while and hey, maybe I'll stop and visit with Dave, tee, he."

Hah! Like my adventure with Mrs. Dane could ever be repeated or duplicated! But, being a new man, I was on the texting pad.

[Weep]

"Julie, I'm Ur boyfriend now!"

[Whoop]

"Oh really? When did you become a man, Nate?"

[Weep]

"Movie at 8! Ur spending the night!"

[Whoop]

"Who is this? Nate doesn't know those things."

[Weep]

"U can face slap me, Julie!"

[Whoop]

"LOL, with pleasure. I was there 4 U in the tent!"

[Weep]

"Wear Ur best lingerie under!"

I mean, Julie's phone must have gone dead because she never replied any further, but with my new found sexual experiences and all, I mean, I planned on knocking at her door for a movie and a sleep over anyways! And I suspect that everything should roll along just fine, LOL, as long as her dear Aunt Muffy, or Mrs. Dane as I know her, isn't visiting, LOL.

End Nate spied on Mrs. Dane 01