Nate's Birthday Surprise Pt. 02

Story Info
Nate and Mary get back together with Tia.
15k words
4.4
6.9k
5

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/16/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Recap: After 27 years of marriage, Nate and Marianne Hill still cared for each other very much, but their sex-life had grown stale. Twin sisters, Tish Miller and Tia Jones, each in their own way stepped in to change that dynamic. After a wild morning with the sisters, the Hill's were finally heading home.)

§ § §

For Nate and Marianne the 30 minute drive home from what they'd eventually refer to as the 'Tish Encounter' was filled with the air of newlyweds in route to their honeymoon. The couple caressed as much as Nate's Porsche would allow. They laughed heartily when Nate pulled into the Starbucks, saying "Mary, I believe I owe you a breakfast." As they waited at the pickup window, Marianne toyed with Nate, "Well, Nathan Hill. It's ABOUT time. Your note said you were coming with breakfast nearly three hours ago. Where on earth HAVE you been?" Nate deadpanned, "Mary, darling, as I believe you are very well aware, I did cum with breakfast this morning." Marianne was still laughing as the server passed them sandwiches and coffee.

As they retraced the route Nate took that morning, Nate nodded at the field, shaking his head in disbelief. His jaw tensed at the memory, far more angered at himself than at Tish. It was his stupidly which led to exposed weakness. An adversary advantaged herself of that exposure. She leveraged her advantage. Nate had suffered mightily for it. He consented to a solution which beat having his mugshot in the paper, but just barely. Though he realized now that the episode in the field was a sort of perverse game for Tish, it had been very real for him. Those memories were still raw. In the end though, everything -- even Tish -- had worked out magically, and it left Nate considerably more appreciative of life and love, and of Marianne. His thoughts drifted more pleasantly to the latter.

"Mary, you know what's funny. You really got me with that cute wink, and promise of something special last night. This morning as I was driving, I was so turned-on imagining what my 'special' day with you might entail that it made me stupid .. and TIsh .... "

"I know Nate, that must have been horrible," Marianne commiserated.

Nate nodded, "Yeah ....." he tensed, but then continued, "..... but I was so turned-on this morning, imagining what my 'special' day with you might entail and ..... my imagination fell so short of reality. This morning was ... well ... Mary ..... you were spectacular. I love you so much." Nate paused ...... "You actually had planned something like this?"

"Well .... SOMEthing .... But not like this," she shook her head.

The two were quiet for a moment. Nate sipped his coffee. Then Marianne started in, "Nate I know some of this morning .... well .... really .... most of this morning was .... well, shocking. But ...."

Nate spit his coffee all over the steering wheel and dash. The car swerved slightly as he nearly convulsed in hysterics.

When Marianne recognized her gaffed reference to 'shocking' she laughed to the point of tears. "I did NOT mean it that way, Nathan.... You KNOW what I meant," she said trying to stifle her continued laughing.

"Yeah, some of it ....." Nate continued laughing ".... shocked the ...." his eyes watering, and now laughing so hard he could only squeak out the final words ".... shocked the everloving SHIT out of me." Nate and Marianne both laughed so hard they could barely breathe.

They continued breaking into spontaneous laughter for several minutes, as they wiped their eyes. Mary tried reapproaching her intended question, but every time she started by saying "Seriously though ..." both would break out laughing again.

Nate finally snapped the trend when he glanced at his wife and asked, "So what WAS the plan you and Tia cooked up?"

"I'm not telling you that," she chuckled in response. "Maybe you'll find out this afternoon ........ and maybe you won't," she teased.

Nate smiled nodding in acknowledgement. "Okay Mary, what were you ask....?"

Marianne interjected at the cue, "Okay seriously ..." both Marianne and Nate struggled, yet again, to suppress laughs, but she finally gained enough composure to ask, " ... What was your favorite part?" as she nuzzled Nate's neck and shoulder.

"Realizing it was you .... Seeing you as I took the blindfold off. That was one of the most amazing moments of my life," Nate turned suddenly serious, and responded quickly. "... but walking in on you and Tish was probably a close second." He smiled, again obviously serious.

"Really?" Marianne sat up, surprised at his last comment.

"Oh yes, really! ....What was your favorite part?" He returned the same query to her.

She paused, thinking. "Oh Nate, the whole thing was crazy. I don't know ...." she started, but Nate sensed she did know, and interrupted, "Was it being with Tish?"

"Mmmm, that was interesting, but .... no," she smiled at the memory.

"It was interesting, alright," Nate chimed in. Then he teased, "It was my phenomenal oral skills when you sat on my face .... admit it!"

"You're sooo bad. That WAS pretty good though, honey. I have to admit...." she giggled, then turned serious, "Promise you won't be mad?"

Her question stunned Nate. "Mad? ..... Mad? Honey, are you kidding? I don't think there is anything you could say .... alright you've piqued my curiosity. What was your favorite part?"

"Promise you won't be mad?"

"Yes, yes, I promise for goodness sakes," Nate laughed

"Ok ... well ... seeing you, the way Tish had you ... sort of presented .... tied down with the red bow and all. She had that cushion underneath you, and it pushed your-your-your ..."

"My cock?" Nate interrupted.

"Yeah, that," Marianne giggled. "It was pushed up ... like an offering or something."

"So that was your favorite part of the morning? Really?" Nate was surprised.

"No, not really, but it was really nice."

Now Nate was laughing again. "Mary, what was your favorite part? Come on you tease. You've obviously got something in mind." By now Nate knew it had to be anal sex, and she was just too embarrassed to admit it. He was going to pry it out.

"You have to prom...." she started,

Nate still laughing, half-shouted, "I PROMISE, I PROMISE for christsakes!!"

"It was when we used the electrical thing. Okay? .... You were tied-up, helpless and struggling so hard. But when you came ....uh orgasmed... well, I wasn't expecting that. It was .... I thought Tish just wanted to hurt you. She told us in the den, her punishment part would come first. So we went along. But when you ... uhm ...orgasmed, and you shot your stuff everywhere, and in that second I saw Tish's face, and realized that was her game all along, to get you off, I don't know how to describe it, Nate. My whole body was shaking. Then seeing you just after you ... uhm ... it was like you exploded, and Tish shut the thing off, and you .. you just collapsed on the bed, like a limp rag. That was my favorite part."

Nate was quiet, which Marianne interpreted as a negative reaction.

"See I told you ..." Marianne complained.

"No, no, Mary. I'm just processing."

"Was it the pain part ..." he started, but now Marianne interrupted, "It was the control part, Nate. Not the pain. I didn't want you hurt. But you are always six-steps ahead of everyone, so rational, so in control. It was seeing you out-of-control, and me being able to dial you up or down with that thing ... with Tish's thing ..... that was the turn-on. I didn't like the pain part, or seeing you hurt. But the struggling part, with you tied up .... and then when you came, you ... you ... my god Nate ... you shot that thing right out of your ... your ...... cock. I've never seen you shoot that much stuff. It was like .... just .... wow! ... and that was me dialing it up, it was me controlling it."

Nate was thinking, rationalizing. If Mary was willing to go as far out of her comfort zone as she had that morning, then he'd reciprocate. "Okay Mary. We'll find out what kind of Estim Tish has. We'll get one, and you can do that to me."

"Honey, let me give it some thought. I'm really not sure I'd enjoy electrocuting you down there ... uhm .... at least not very often," she giggled, "but if you're game I might enjoy playing 'tie-you-up' in other ways."

"Sweetheart, if it turns you on, I'm game," Nate responded as they pulled into their driveway.

"Nate?"

"Yes honey."

"You really liked seeing Tish and me ... uhm .... you know?"

"Honey, yeah, it was incredible," Nate replied as he cut the engine in the garage.

"Would you want me to do it again?" she asked, studying his response.

"If you enjoyed it as much as it seemed, and if you'd like to do it again, I would certainly want that for you. Absolutely!"

"Is it because I was with another woman, or would you feel the same about me and a ... you know ... a guy?"

"Whoa Mary, I don't know. Is that something you've been considering?" Nate was a bit taken aback by the sudden turn.

"God no, Nate! I never thought about any of it for me until Tia and I talked this week. Never! But watching you and Tia ... Oh Nate, I'm so embarrassed ..."

Marianne buried her face in her hands momentarily, then looked directly at Nate as her eyes moistened and lips trembled, ".... I feel like I should have been jealous... but it was so hot, Nate. What you did to Tia ... you had her writhing. You should have seen it ... what you did to her ... it was like a freaking exorcism ..." They both started laughing "... it made me want you so much. If it were the same for you ... with me and a guy, I don't know .... maybe we could talk about it. Anyway, no I haven't thought about it, but that's why I was asking."

Nate nodded, contemplating. Then turned and hugged her as she wiped her eyes.

They exited the car and kissed passionately. Mary's newfound sexuality and discussion about it left her husband piqued. She could feel his hardened sex pressed against her as they embraced. Suddenly, Mary's phone rang.

"Hey Tia," Mary answered. Nate stopped; his ears perked.

"Oh gosh, I'm sorry to hear that."

"I know, I know. Don't worry. We will."

"It was. It really was. Nate and I were just talking ...."

"Really! Yeah she did .... and that bow ..." Marianne started laughing glancing at Nate as he blushed.

"Okay, no worries. I'll give you a call later. Bye .... Oh .... and Tia? Thank you."

"Okay, see you later."

"What was that about?" Nate quizzed.

"It sounds like Tia's mom has the flu, and Jenny may be coming down with it too. So Tia wont be coming over after all." Marianne told him, gauging his response.

Nate hugged her, "Honey that's just as well. I'd really like some time with you, just the two of us. How about a relaxing afternoon together by the pool ...."

"Mmmmmm, that sounds nice," Mary responded, still hugging tightly.

".... then a nice dinner out, and maybe a movie?" He continued

"Uhh noooo!" Marianne broke their embrace stepping back, appearing insulted. "I have a special dinner planned here. Besides, you already told me what you wanted to do tonight...."

Nate looked puzzled

".... oh, Dr. Nathan Hill don't you dare act like you forgot ..." she teased.

Nate was obviously flummoxed.

"Uhm... a nice long DT ...." Marianne gestured air quotes with her fingers as she said 'DT'. ".... deep throating your cock," again in air quotes for emphasis. "...... All the way down my throat," more air quotes. "Does that ring a bell?" she teased, hands on hips with an eyebrow raised

Nate turned crimson. "Mary, that was Tish, not ...." but Marianne touched his lips stopping him mid sentence. "I don't care, Nate. I promised. So tonight ...."

"Mary," Nate interrupted, "you don't have ..." but when he saw Marianne's scowling expression with arms folded, he stopped mid-sentence, without finishing the thought.

"As I was saying Nathan, I promised. So tonight we'll try. I really want to, okay?" As she spoke, her arms were still folded.

Nate hugged her tightly.

"Okay?" she asked again.

"Okay. Okay Love," he responded, giving in.

...

The afternoon was relaxing. The Hill's pool and surrounds were lovely. Mary and Nate lazed the hours away enjoying the water, sun, and each other's company. That evening, Marianne prepared a wonderful dinner: Chicken Cordon Bleu, with parsley adorned mashed potatoes, and asparagus in lemon butter, all of which she paired with a Moone Tsai Chardonnay. She set their dining room table formally, complete with candles. Marianne loved candles. The couple normally sat next to each other at the breakfast room table or even less formally with plates on their laps while watching TV in their gathering room.

Not tonight though. She snickered as she sat Nate ten feet away, at the opposite end of the table, like a scene from Downton Abbey. Nate made a point of cupping his hands aside his mouth loudly speaking in a British accent. ... Aye-O-Cherio luv, 'ave ya any solt or peppa at yer end o'tha kingdom, luv." Marianne was amused, both with her arrangement, and Nate's response to it. After a few minutes, he slid his place setting down the table adjacent to her, and finished his meal with her there.

Dessert was a small carrot cake, topped with a fist full of candles which she insisted he blow out. She'd interspersed several trick candles which constantly re-lit. She gleefully hooted and clapped as Nate blew and blew, then finally used his mouth to wet his index finger and thumb, as he pinched the stubborn trick wicks into extinguishment. Marianne clapped, "Now THAT was great blowing technique, Dr. Hill ... plenty of spit at the end." Nate chuckled, but he was also taken back a bit. Marianne would often laugh at sexual innuendos, but she rarely, if ever, fielded any of her own.

Following dinner, Nate insisted on doing the dishes, and cleaning the kitchen. As she exited leaving him to it, she turned looking back with a twinkle in her eye, "Okay love, but I have promises to keep ..... and miles to go before I sleep." Nate smiled at her stolen poetic lines and their lewd innuendo.

Marianne retreated to a warm whirlpool bath. Though she maintained a facade of bravado with Nate all afternoon, she was nervous about 'the promise'. What was worse, she was fairly certain Tia had already expertly done the deed with Nate that morning. When Tish had entered the bedroom, and began to sponge bathe Marianne, she hinted her sister was in the bathroom deep throating Nate. She said Nate loved being 'throated'. She speculated he and Tia would be enjoying themselves in the bathroom for quite a while, which would allow Tish and Marianne time to get 'better acquainted'. Now with Tia almost certainly returning to their bed at some point this week, Marianne felt stupidly competitive.

After finishing the dishes, Nate headed for the bedroom. Marianne heard him arrive, and from her bath she commanded, "Strip, and get into bed. I'll be in in a bit." A few minutes later, she appeared at the bathroom door, toweling off, and smiling as she checked out the nude man ogling her from the bed.

She slipped in beside him and they kissed for several minutes, tenderly at first, then more lustfully as Marianne climbed on top of him. As they kissed, she worked her nether region on his rigid cock, sliding her clit up and down its shaft, while the lovers moaned into each other's mouths. Nate tried to enter her. He needed to enter her. But she deftly maneuvered to prevent it; grinding on him; teasing him instead.

Finally, she broke off their kiss. She spun around planting her newly shaven sex on Nate's mouth, taking his turgid shaft into hers. From his position below, Nate gripped her hips and ass, and hungrily devoured her. She began slowly sensuously massaging him with her mouth. Usually Mary's oral approach involved more shaft masturbation than mouth contact, and it was always as prelude to intercourse. Not as a finishing act. Instead, tonight she planted her palms on the bed beside his hips, and began taking his cock in and out of her mouth hands-free. She sucked and swallowed, further, deeper, until he contacted the back of her tongue where she heaved, and backed off slightly. Then she tried again, a little deeper, but again gagged and eased off. Meanwhile, Nate was making serious progress at his end, and she started moaning on his cock. She pressed forward, the oral penetration reaching fractions deeper. Carnal desire lit by Nate's work on her was almost enough to overtake fear of gagging, but not quite. Her eyes watered. She pushed forward onto him again, but heaved yet another time, and lifted up. She looked back at Nate with glistening eyes. He stopped momentarily and peaked around at her, "Mary that is so good, baby," he cajoled.

"Nate, I can do this. I'm going to do this. I just ... I just need your help." With that she slipped his hands from her hips to the back of her head and went back down on him. He passively massaged her head, running fingers through her soft blonde locks as she continued, but with the same result. Resting on her forearm, she took her opposite hand, and pressed it onto his hands, letting him know what she wanted, but Nate still did little more than rub and caress her as she went down. Marianne continued to try. She was so close to doing it, to getting it. She could feel it. Just another inch or so. She could also taste Nate's salt seeping into her mouth. He was close to climax, she sensed that as well. Her competitive instincts melded with a lasciviousness she'd never felt before. She raised up again, this time not looking back, "Nate goddamnit, push my damn head down!" she growled. "If I puke, I puke. I don't care. I'm going to do this. Now how about a little help!" Nate was stunned at the rebuke. Marianne never used that kind of language or tone speaking to him.

As she went down again, Nate did as she demanded. He pushed down hard just as she came fully down on his dick. Marianne suddenly felt his cock pass her barrier. Its head lodged in her throat. She heaved violently, he released, and she popped up gasping. "Oh my god Mary! That was...."

"Again!" she interrupted, and went back down. Nate pushed. He felt her nose brush his sack as her chin impacted him. He was so close his balls ached, and he reflexively thrust up against her. She retched and he released.

"AGAIN!" she demanded.

She went down, he pushed. It was too much for Nate. Buried again in her throat, he began to shoot. Mary felt him coming and held him in place momentarily as she heaved, then pulled off to suck his pulsing cock's head as he finished. She gagged once more as she swallowed. Her eyes and nose were running. Her hair was tousled. The last of Nate's semen glistened on her lower lip. She sat up on Nate's chest, wiping her face aggressively with both hands and the back of her forearms. She stretched her lips inward, licked them clean, and gathered her composure, then shouted, "YES!" as she pumped her fists.

Nate, still out of breath, began laughing, "Holy shit, Mary. Wow."

Mary started laughing with him. She spun around facing him, straddling his abdomen, and pumped her fists again, "I knew I could get it! YES!" She kissed Nate, laid forward, and nuzzled his neck. "YES!" she burst out once more, her celebration muffled into his neck.

They cuddled silently for quite a while, before Mary asked "So Dr. Hill, how does that compare to Tia 'throatin' you?" Nate laughed so hard he couldn't even speak. As his eyes watered at something he apparently found hilarious in the question, she started laughing in concert. "What?" she finally blurted out indignantly. "What's so funny?"

He still couldn't speak, and Mary popped up tickling his ribs, poking him. "Tell me!" Tell me, or you'll get it!" she laughed. "You better tell me!" as she poked at him mercilessly.

"Okay! Okay! Please, I give up! I'll talk!" "Is that what this was about? Competing with Tia?"