Nate's Birthday Surprise Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow, oh wow Tia, that was nice," Marianne cooed. Then she chuckled, "Nate would have shit himself if he had seen that. Was it good for you?"

Tia started laughing, staring at the ceiling. "What?" Marianne asked as Tia's infectious laugh started her laughing in unison.

"Well ..... First, you just gave me one of my best orgasms ever, Marianne Hill. Where have you been all my life? ...." Both girls continued laughing. Marianne laid her head on Tia's belly. ".... and Second .... Girl, you'd better get a lot of toilet paper, cause I'm pretty sure Nate got an eyeful."

Marianne jerked her head around to see Nate standing in the shower entrance slowly stroking his erect cock. "Shit Nate! What the ... Were you ... Did you ... YOU WERE SPYING??!" She laid her back down on Tia's belly, "Fucking perv!" she scolded, as all three laughed hysterically.

The girls sponged off, then toweled dry as Nate stood by smiling. Tia strolled up and dropped her towel. Raising her lips to Nate's, she teased, "So birthday boy, you like to watch?" Nate just grinned. "Well, your wife would not let me finish her in the shower after you left. So I suggest we take this back to the bedroom and give you a show." Marianne had her hands on her hips glaring at Tia, but as soon as Nate said, "Sounds good to me," Tia took Marianne's hand saying, "Come with me, my little pretty," in a squeaky wicked-witch voice that left Mary laughing as she was led to the bed.

Marianne crawled into bed, lying on her back. Tia stood at bedside gently attended to her, stroking her face, arms, tummy and legs. Marianne closed her eyes, and sighed as she relaxed. After several minutes she shifted the caresses to Marianne's upper chest, then with her left hand brushing Mary's tummy, Tia's right shifted attendance to her breasts, slowly methodically, eventually reaching circling the areolas. She shifted one breast to the other teasing the area surrounding each nipple into a tight pucker. Marianne's nipples stood like pencil erasers, before Tia finally brought her mouth into play repeating her finger work with her tongue and mouth. Mary moaned softly and began stroking her own tummy. Tia extended a string of kisses down toward Mary's hands as she simultaneously resumed fingering Marianne's nipples. Her kisses progressed downward eventually arriving between her legs.

Nate was rockhard. He stepped behind Tia and began massaging her back and shoulders as she worked on his wife. His cock was brushing her ass leaving, wet streaks wherever the tip touched. Tia teased him, lightly skimming him with her cheeks, as her tongue toyed at Marianne's clit.

She stood up, glanced back at Nate. Her lustfilled eyes, lids half-closed, met his. As she mounted the bed below Marianne's waist, she ran two fingers under the tip of Nate's cock collecting a strand of its dribble. She brought the fingers to her mouth and sucked them clean, closing her eyes as if she were savoring the taste. "Mmmmmm ..... nice ...... Now it's time for a taste test." With that her face disappeared between Marianne's thighs. "Mmmmmm ..... you lose, Dr. Hill," she moaned as she tasted Mary's sex. Nate must have been gawking, because when he finally glanced back up at Mary, she was taking him in with a wry smile. She reached down caressing Tia, guiding her head, slowly humping her face. Still eyeing Nate, her eyelids fluttered, she pursed her lips as to say "Ooooooh", but no sound came.

Nate was ready to toss off right there. Just as he reached to take himself in hand, Mary patted the bed on her other side, signaling him to get in. He walked around to the right bedside and climbed in, shimming over adjacent to Marianne, and he kissed her passionately. Nate wanted to orally devour her. After an extended deep kiss, Mary broke it off, panting. "Tia?" she whispered. "Tia, let me do Nate. I love this, but I want Nate for now." Tia peeked up from below smiling, "I don't blame you a bit." But Marianne and Nate were already passionately kissing again. Tia stroked her sweetly as she climbed down. Marianne, still locked in an intense kiss, rolled on top of Nate and began grinding on his engorged dick, slippery with his sex ooze. Mouths still locked together, she slipped her pelvis forward, pressed it down into him then slid back, and he penetrated her. Never breaking their kiss, both moaned, hugging tightly as Nate began to pump into her. Whether it was Tia's foreplay, Nate's hungrily Frenching her mouth, or his pelvic pumping, Mary suddenly orgasmed. Nate felt it coming and tightly grasped his wife's head continuing their kiss. As Mary grunted orgasmic breaths into his mouth, Nate's cheeks bellowed. As her climactic waves finally subsided, he eased his grip. Mary broke off the kiss, taking in heaving breaths, and hugging Nate with the strength of a drowning man gripping a lifesaving buoy.

Nate savored the moment before resuming his lovemaking. He clutched Mary's ass as he recommenced pistoning her. Her thighs and pussy slapped against his loins. His cock smacked in and out of her sopping sex. Without releasing her hug, she sensed his breathing change, felt his ass quiver subtly, and reengaged their earlier kiss, now with both of her hands behind his head fusing their mouths together. Nate screamed into her mouth as his loins exploded inside her. His pelvis jerked and thrusting so violently Mary suspected she might bruise. She continued their kiss until waves of orgasm no longer washed over his body. Mary cuddled him, rested her head on his shoulder until he went limp and slipped free a few minutes later. Then she jolted up. "Tia?" As she called they heard an outside door close. Marianne got up, wrapped herself in a towel, and scurried out to the main house. "Tia?" Nate trailed her out. She went to the guest garages where Tia had parked. Her car was gone, the garage opener light was still on, so they had just missed her.

"Mary?" Nate called from the kitchen, "Come here, honey. She left a note."

Nate read it:

*******

Dear Marianne and Dr. Hill ( "Nate" ;-) )

I'm writing this quickly cause I want to be

gone by the time U read it. I Luv U both. U

mean more to me than I can say. I had a

wonderful time last Saturday and today.

It was really good sex. Really good :-)!!

Sex is fun, but luv is real. Y'all, what I just

saw in your bedroom was REAL! That was

pure luv. U 2 are beautiful! I hope y'all don't

mind I filmed most of it on Marianne's Phone.

See ya on Monday, Dr. Hill.

This stays our secret! xoxoxoxo ;-)

Luv

T

*******

Next to the note was Marianne's phone. Marianne stood on tiptoes and kissed Nate. "She was a lifesaver Nate. Want to watch the video?"

"Nope," Nate smiled and kissed her back, "I just lived it. ...... Let's go for a swim instead. You're already dressed for the occasion," he winked. They headed for the pool hand in hand.