Nate's Birthday Surprise Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm asking the questions here, mister," Marianne resumed her tickle assault.

"Honey, Tia can't do that. Not close." Nate was almost crying he was laughing so hard as Mary poked him relentlessly.

"You lie! Nate Hill, don't you lie to me." Nate was squirming, laughing, pleading. "Mary I swear."

Marianne ceased the assault. "Really?"

"Yes really. I swear. Really." Then he added still chuckling "You are wonderful, Mary Hill. Thank God you're so damned competitive."

They cuddled for nearly an hour before one last round of intercourse, then slept like babies.

...

Marianne was indeed competitive. Like Nate, she was a summa cum laude collegiate, but in Art & Interior Design, rather than Biology. Like Nate she was bright, had been a dedicated student and, yes, she was extremely competitive. Those were shared qualities which had attracted each to the other in college. That, and the fact Marianne was stunning. So much so that most guys couldn't keep their hands off of her. 'Pawing at her' was the term she used. She didn't like it in High School. She liked it less now, to the point she'd grown weary of college men outside of class. On dates or at parties they were inevitably unattractively inebriated, and awkwardly trying to get into her pants. The predictable repetition turned Marianne off to sex.

Nate was different though. He was smart, nice looking, and interesting. As a sophomore, she paired with him on a second-level English Literature Project, subject matter much more in her wheelhouse than his. Yet, he was engaged and impressive. When they met at the library to work, he was on time, prepared, and barely if ever flirty.

After a couple of weeks, Marianne suggested with some trepidation that they move their sessions to her place for comfort and convenience. She had an apartment to herself near campus. The trepidation was that once alone, Nate would be all over her, pawing her, like nearly every other boy she'd encountered. That would probably end their relationship. To the contrary though, he carried on as if they were still at the library. After their third apartment session, Marianne was baffled. Maybe he was gay? So she finally asked, and when she did, it was the first time she'd seen Nate really laugh, laugh to the point of tears, laugh to the point she had to laugh with him. "Then why ... uh ... you know ... why haven't you tried something?" she'd asked him. "Marianne, you are the most beautiful girl I've ever laid eyes on. I'm sure guys hit on you constantly. I didn't want to be those pain-in-the-ass guys. I'm happy enough just being with you, even if there's nothing else. But if there is, I'd be in heaven, "

That was the moment, she'd realized she was in love. They kissed and petted lightly that evening. The next night Nate showed up for their studies with take-out Chinese, sake, no books, and Marianne, at long last, lost her virginity. Nate moved in with her the following year. They married after graduation, just before he entered Medical School.

From that point, she'd not given sex much personal consideration. Nate worked tirelessly at school, then in residency, then in setting up his practice. Marianne mainly viewed sex as something for Nate. It was something purposed to relax him, a sort of necessary love errand, not unlike a massage, or tending to other functions to ease his stress. It wasn't that Marianne didn't enjoy sex, and she certainly didn't dislike it. She just rarely sought it for herself.

Until recently, she'd had little self-awareness about her sexuality or lack of it. As the saying goes: Lack of self-awareness nurtures misplaced confidence, and so Marianne remained confident in her marital situation, sexual and otherwise. Several of her friends and their acquaintances were now divorced though, and as they discussed their exploits, conquests, and pleasures, she had begun to realize how mundane her sexlife really was.

For example, Marianne's friend and long-time tennis partner, Denise Miller, was two years divorced. Nate and Marianne had known Denise and her ex-husband, Roger, for years. Denise and Marianne brought their kids up together, often palled around, and had much in common. Denise's divorce came as a shock, seemingly out-of-the-blue. One day after what she thought was a petty argument, Roger packed his bags and left, and that was that. She was depressed, and very unsettled as she re-entered the dating scene after 25 years. Early on she'd lamented to Marianne, "It's a whole new world out there, Mary. You have no idea."

Denise ended up moving in with a twice-divorced businessman, Jim Singletary. After that, her conversations with Marianne often transitioned to explorations of nascent sexuality with her new lover. Denise touched on subjects she would never have dreamed of broaching before her divorce. For one thing, she was obsessed with Jim's "package" which, by her description, was well over eight inches, and the size of her forearm. Denise and Jim regularly attended swinger parties. She enjoyed watching him perform on other women, "Oh, the expression on their faces when that python starts bumping their cervix," she giggled.

Normally those conversations were private. But occasionally Denise's 'girl talk' would occur more in the open, which could be quite off-putting. After one too many Bloody Marys at the club with their foursome following tennis one afternoon, Denise had even audaciously quizzed Marianne as to how 'large' Nate was. Both the other tennis-mates gasped, but Marianne retorted without missing a beat, "He's the biggest I've ever had." To which Denise and the other two whooped and tipped glasses. For Marianne, the sex chats were inevitably one-sided and uncomfortable, even in private. Even more so, when they turned to Denise's lewd involvement with multiple men at her 'parties'. But Denise did seem genuinely happy, even ebullient, about her new life. So Marianne was happy for her.

...

Regarding Tia, Marianne had known Tia since Nate hired her. But it wasn't until several years later, when Marianne volunteered to help her with interior design questions, that they became friends. Tia idolized Nate. He wasn't the philandering type. But if he was, Marianne sensed Tia would be an easy mark, and like herself, she'd probably take on sex with him as something more for Nate's gratification, than for her own. Tia bolstered that intuition over time, in various conversations with Marianne.

Then came Marianne and Tia's Wednesday meeting. Tia was supposed to drop by that morning to gather ideas and collect funds for Nate's office party two days later. Marianne knew Nate was in a funk about turning 50. He had been for weeks. Early on, she resolved there would be no mid-life crises creeping into her house, her life, or her marriage, and set to find a remedy. The antidote would be something exciting and unusual for his birthday; something youthful, adventurous, and definitely sexual. She wanted an experience that would make him realize 50 wasn't all that bad. So, she absorbed all the sex chat from Denise and others at the club, trying to come up with some variation she could magically spring on Nate. She considered a litany of accompanying vacation options toward that end, finally settling on a jet charter to a private island in Belize. But as his birthday approached, her 'ideas' seemed painfully stale and contrived. Nate's doldrums left Mary concerned that she didn't have a solution, nothing close. The island would simply be more of the same, albeit in a tropical setting, and she was increasingly insecure in her ability to pull off the sexual end of things as well.

When Tia arrived that Wednesday, she realized something was amiss. Marianne was glum, distracted, and definitely not herself. Tia probed. Marianne was reticent to engage. Tia was so matter-of-fact, and easy to talk to though, that Marianne gradually opened up. Marianne's self-confidence was plainly ebbing. That much was obvious. So Tia helpfully proposed things Marianne might try to spice up the sexual end of things. Her suggestions ranged from techniques, to lingerie, to sex toys, But the more she offered, the more inexperienced and insecure Marianne felt. Finally, almost in tears, she reached out, squeezed Tia's hand and implored, "Tia, I don't know what I'm going to do."

"Let's go shopping!" Tia blurted, with a glimmer in her eye apprising Mary the destination would not be a department store. Tia knew of a sex shop Tish raved about, offered to take Marianne there, and off they went, both dressed in jeans. Tia wore a t-shirt and sandals. Marianne sported a colorful silk top with red one-inch heeled pumps.

The store was a sexual phantasmagoria, full of devices, apparel, movies, many of which were completely foreign to both women. Marianne, in particular, was overwhelmed. As they shopped together, Tia made several suggestions, and Marianne added every one to their basket. They left for home with bags of cosplay items, various vibrators, and a Sybian machine. Tia chose a small pink vibrator for herself; one she could easily carry in a purse.

When they arrived back home though, Marianne remained bewildered by some of the paraphernalia now oddly strewn on the kitchen counter. "Tia, I just don't ... I ... could you show me how some of these work?" Tia was actually eager to see some of the unpackaged items herself. She smiled saying, "I can, but there probably is a better room." Marianne led her to a guest bedroom.

Tia emptied the shopping bags onto the bed. "Okay girl how do you want to do this?" Tia started. "We can just read the directions to you, or we can show you how to really use some of this stuff."

Marianne looked lost.

"Marianne, let's do this. It'll be fun," Tia encouraged, without a lot of response. She waved her hand in front of Marianne's face, "Hello? Anybody in there?"

Mary remained stolid.

So Tia upped the ante, "Come on, girl. Let's slip you out of those pants."

Marianne blushed deeply as her eyes widened.

Tia put a hand on her shoulder, "If you want me to show you, I can. But it will be easier, and make a lot more sense, if you'll slide those jeans off your cute little ass."

Prior to that morning Marianne had rarely touched herself sexually, and she had never used a sex toy. Now Tia was suggesting she do it as Tia watched. Marianne froze.

Tia reassured her, "It's okay. Really. It's just us girls. Just you and me. Okay? ...... I'll tell you what, I'll do it with you," and with that, Tia shed her shoes, jeans, and panties.

"Now Marianne Hill, don't you embarrass me. I've got my whole pussy and ass hanging out here."

Marianne smiled, then giggled, and after additional coaxing by her unabashed half-nude friend, she reticently stripped as Tia suggested.

"Okay, and this needs to go too ..." Tia stepped forward and slid Marianne's top over her head, "... we don't want to ruin a $300 blouse."

"Oh what the heck," Marianne sighed, and then removed her bra and reflexively covered her boobs with her hands. She chuckled at the futility, then dropped her hands to her side with a "What's next?" look.

Marianne's body was incredible for any woman, much less a woman her age. She was a natural blonde. perfectly shaped, and toned. Her breasts hung nicely with lightly colored areolas which now began to crinkle as her nipples stiffened. Her pubic hair was golden, cropped short, and trimmed for a high cut bikini. "Wow! you are beautiful Marianne." Tia said in honest admiration. Tia removed her shirt and bra in solidarity with her friend, then began unpacking the Sybian box, in the nude.

Tia squatted facing her, unraveling the Sybian packaging. Marianne studied her body. She eyed Tia's shaved pussy. As Tia squatted, it was completely exposed. Its petite outer lips parted, revealing a prominent clitoral ridge and streamlined inner lips. Marianne assessed Tia's skin from head to toe as pure unblemished perfection. Her tummy was toned even as she bent forward. Her nice-sized c-cup breasts were buoyant, seeming to defy gravity. She usually kept her black hair pulled back, but today it was free, fluffed, and parted midline. It bounced playfully just above her shoulders. "Tia is such a pretty woman," Marianne thought.

Tia seemed more excited the contraption she was setting up than Marianne was. She was completely unaware Marianne had zoned out while surveying her body. She raved on and on about the Sybian, assuming Marianne was listening, "....... this is so cool, Marianne. I've never known anyone who had one, 'cause they're so expensive .... Now we just plug it in and ...." The machine, which looked like a black saddle with a purple dildo rising from it, started to buzz. Tia jumped up, giddy. She flipped a second switch and the dildo began rotating more and more quickly as Tia twisted a knob, before she switched it off. Her eyes twinkled. She lubed the dildo staff, looked at Marianne, and grinned. "Well?" she asked.

"Uh ... well what?" The whole situation still not fully registering with her as she finally refocused on what Tia was saying.

"Get on." Tia patted the saddle, and as Marianne stared blankly. "Take .. this .. foot .. and .. put .. it ..here," Tia instructed, as she physically moved Marianne's right foot to the right side of the machine. Then standing in front she placed her hands on Marianne's shoulders and gently pressed her down guiding her into a squatting position. She reached underneath guiding the Sybian's silicone phallus into Marianne. Marianne finally settled on her knees straddling the saddle, sitting directly down on it, and burying the purple shaft completely inside her.

"How does it feel?" Tia queried, wide-eyed and still far more excited about the situation than was Marianne. "Uhm ... okay, I guess." Tia moved a padded stool in front for Marianne to rest her hands on if she chose to lean forward. "Okay here it goes!" Tia switched the saddle vibration on, unconsciously licking her lips and studying Marianne's response. Marianne pursed her lips and squirmed a bit saying, "Oh .... Oh .... I see."

After she'd ridden the Sybian a minute or two, Tia again asked, "Well? Whacha think?"

"I don't know Tia, it's ...."

Tia increased the vibration intensity up from about 20% to 80%

".... oh .... oooooh.... that's different. Uh, okay Tia, I get it," and Marianne started to get off the machine. "No way, Marianne. You stay right there." Tia placed both hands on Marianne's shoulders, "Here I'll do it with you ..." Tia located her little pink vibrator, turned it on and started working her clit brazenly, standing directly in front of Marianne, Tia's pussy was at eye level just a couple of feet from her face.

Marianne began unconsciously humping the Sybian as she watched Tia. Tia switched the Sybian dildo rotator on with her free hand, turned it up half way, and maxed the vibrations. As the new stimuli hit her, Marianne sat up straighter, began fingering her hips and thighs. As the stimulation continued, she raised her hands to her chest and grabbed her tits, squeezing them, massaging them, kneading them. With the shaft rotating inside her, her upright posture increased G-spot stimulation. Almost instantly, Marianne's humping increased. She gritted her teeth, her breathing transitioned to erratic hisses. Then, "Uuughhhh .... oooooooh .... UUUGHHHH!"

Tia tossed her vibrator on the bed. "Marianne, Nate's gotta see this. I'm gonna get my phone."

"UUUGHHHH! ... oooooooh! .... Shit! Shit! Sh..oooooohJeeeezus!" Marianne started jerking uncontrollably. "AAhhhhhheey!"

"Damn. Too late." Tia said to herself as Marianne was obviously cumming.

Marianne tried to raise up as her orgasm hit, but the rotating shaft prevented it. "Off! Off! Tiiaaaaa! Turn it off!"

Tia scrambled, grabbing the remote, she hit both switches and the Sybian fell silent. Marianne reached forward and hugged her. Her body was heaving. "Holy smokes, Tia. Whoa!"

"I wish Dr. Hill could have seen THAT, Marianne. Talking about a BIRTHDAY present! When you do that again, you gotta do a video and send it to him. He'd bust a nut on the spot." As she started laughing, "I've never ever heard you cuss. It must have REALLY been good."

Marianne continued to hug her, and now was mentally regarding Tia's deep dedication to Nate ..and herself.... Tia had just watched a Nate's wife orgasm in front of her, and her first thought was how it could enhance their marriage. It was Mary's first orgasm with a toy .. EVER, and all Tia thought of was how it could enhance her marriage. An idea pop in. A desperate idea. It was a spontaneous idea from a person who did not do 'spontaneous'.

"Tia? Would you have sex with Nate?"

"No!" Tia pulled away from her in shock at what she perceived as an accusation. "I would NEVER do that to you! I love you both. I swear! I would nevvv ...." but Marianne cut her off,

"No, no. I know Tia. I meant ..... if I asked you to ... to ... to join us? Maybe? Maybe for his birthday?"

Tia sat numbly on the floor. Her mouth dropped open. "What?"

Marianne immediately backtracked, "Oh Tia, I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry. Please I was just ...."

Tia flopped on her back, "So you mean ... like the three of us ... together?"

"Tia, I'm so sorry." Marianne started to tear up. "I just thought maybe ..." her words caught, as she started to choke up. "Please forgive me. I ...."

"You mean like ... this Saturday ... for his birthday? Aren't you doing that island trip? I couldn't

"Tia, I don't want to do the damn island. It was just the only thing I could come up with." Tears starting down her cheeks.

"So, what would we tell him?" Tia asked as she started to sit up.

Marianne wiped her eyes, realizing Tia was considering the offer. "I don't know. I don't ... I don't even know if .... he kind of thinks of you as a daughter, I don't know if he'd think of you that way," she pondered, as she climbed off the Sybian

Tia smiled, "Oh, I think we could get him on board."

Tia recounted the red sweater picture episode to her, along with Nate's reaction to it. She didn't mention the cum drops she'd seen on Nate's desk, but she diplomatically related he was more turned on than she'd expected.

Marianne was enthralled, "Really? Can I see the pictures Tia?" Tia located her phone, and pulled the pictures up, along with the texts. Marianne held her hand to her mouth as she smiled. "Oh my."

"Marianne, if you're serious, I have an idea."

Marianne looked her straight in her eyes, clasped her head, and said, "I am dead serious. Tell me."

Tia knew Dr. Hill would get off seeing what she'd just witnessed with Marianne on the Sybian, but now Marianne was spent. Instead, she suggested Marianne film her in a session with her new pink vibrator. Tia would text the clip to Nate as a "birthday present", then blithely mention it to Marianne as the three got together for drinks on Saturday afternoon. Marianne would ask Nate to show it to her, and be unexpectedly supportive, sensual, lustful. From there, the seduction would be on. They hugged, and Marianne thanked her profusely.

What followed was a marvelously erotic 10 minutes for both women. As Tia worked herself with the pink vibe, approaching climax, she began to writhe. Marianne unwittingly touched herself in response, as she continued to film. Seeing Marianne stroking herself sealed the deal for Tia. She orgasmed almost instantly. When it was done, the girls suspected the entire video was too big to transfer. Marianne was also concerned about the distraction of her obviously heavy breathing which was caught as background noise and recorded on the video. So instead they grabbed a still-frame capturing Tia at mid-climax, and agreed Tia would send that image to Nate on Saturday. With a contentment she'd not felt in weeks, Marianne cancelled her Jet Charter and Belize reservations on the spot, while she and Tia worked through their own details together.