Nate's Birthday Surprise Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nate grinned at the show. Marianne was a wonderful sight. He relaxed back, laying on his side gawking at her, his turgid cock twitching. She had collapsed to the floor sitting with her back resting against the bed, From the waist up, she was pristine. Her face still beautifully made up, mouth slightly ajar, breathing heavily, long lashes fluttering. The black dress remained magnificent, and was accentuated by a trio of gold necklaces. Her manicured fingers sported perfect 1/2 inch nails polished pink, bejeweled only with her engagement and wedding rings. Below though, her legs were widely splayed. Her front hemline rested on her lower tummy obscenely exposing her newly shaven, sex soaked cunt. The furry tail curled out from beneath the base of her ass, belying the buttplug it was attached to. The pink we-vibe she'd not been able to turn off, still buzzed between her thighs, dancing on the floor as if it was celebrating after what it had just done to her. "Fuuuck," she whispered as she watched it go. She raised the back of her hand to her forehead, then laid the back of her head against the bed laughing.

Tia, still out of breath, smiled as she saw Marianne climaxing and sliding down the bed, then giggled as Mary struggled, writhing to disengage herself from the vibrator post-orgasm. "Oh, I thought I hurt you when I grabbed your leg."

As Marianne glanced at the vibrator and softly cursed, Tia and Nate started laughing. "I told you to be sure you could turn it off. Remember? I warned you!" Tia was still laughing. "Very funny, Tia. You'll get yours. You just wait," Mary joked breathlessly.

Tia laid down on her back staring at the coffered ceiling, "Dr. Hill, you nearly killed me .... again," she smiled. Nate stroked her leg in response. He lamented the girls being spent, they were both gorgeous, and he badly needed to cum. Nate chuckled at the vibrator still slowly buzzing around the floor. He wasn't sure where Mary had dropped the remote, so he just settled back on his side watching it wiggle between her legs.

After a couple of minutes, Marianne managed to get to her feet. She found the remote lying on the bed, turned the we-vibe off, picked it up, and laid both devices on a bedside table. She looked down at her husband, still semi-hard, and said, "Honey, it's your turn now. Tia wants to try something .... don't you Tia?"

Tia still on her back, giggled, "Oh Marianne, I don't even think I can move."

"Well? .... Isn't that the idea?" Marianne teased, then she added "Tell him, Tia."

"Oh gawd, I'm so embarrassed," Tia giggled. "I don't know."

The mysterious conversation now had Nate and his cock at full attention.

Marianne, now laughing, "You better tell him or I will."

Tia put both hands over her face, "Dr. Hill, I .... uh .... oh shit ..... Marianne, I thought we could just do it without talking about it. Can't we .... This is so embarrassing," she whined, hands still over her face.

"Nate, Tia wants you to ...." Marianne started, but Tia interrupted, "Okayyyyyy, okayyyy. I can't BELIEVE you're making me do this. You're such a bitch!" Tia giggled behind her hands, while Marianne chuckled. "Dr. Hill, at Tish's .... uh .... What you did to Marianne .... uhmm ..... I .... uhm .... could you .... I mean, could you do that to me?"

Nate was fairly certain Tia had just asked him to take her in the ass — Tia's sweet, sweet ass, but he wasn't positive. So he started to clarify,

but Marianne interjected, "Tia, Dr. Hill did several things to me at Tish's. Tell him what you want .... AND .... tell him how you want it." Nate had never seen Marianne so sexually controlling.

Tia moved her hands from her face, took a deep breath, looked straight into Nate's eyes and asked, "Dr. Hill, will you .... uhm ... will you tie me to the bed and do me in the butt?"

Nate felt like the end of his cock was going to explode.

Marianne again interjected, "Of course he will, Tia. Won't you, Honey?" Nate was nearly catatonic. All he could do was nod 'yes'. Marianne was suddenly running the show .... in the bedroom! Nate was speechless, very happy, but stunned at the transformation.

"Good!" Marianne said, as she stacked three pillows in the middle of the bed. "Hop up here on your tummy Tia," she said patting the pillows. Tia complied, climbing onto the bed and laying facedown atop the pillows, elevating her hips, and complaining "Oh gawd, I can barely move." Marianne proceeded to run a tie through a metal loop on Tia's ankle cuff and cinched it, then looked at Nate with a cocked eyebrow, "Well Nathan, what are you waiting for? You heard what the girl wants. Tie down her other leg." It was only then that Nate noticed bathrobe belts already attached to each of the bedposts. He found the metal loop on Tia's left ankle cuff and tied it to the post. Marianne finished securing Tia's right hand, and looked up to see Nate spellbound with a raging hard-on, at the foot of the bed staring at Tia's lewdly presented pussy and ass. Beaming at him, she strolled around behind him, and breathed into his ear, "It's okay. I'll get her other hand, honey." Then she whispered, "Quite a view, isn't it?" She reached around and gave his cock a squeeze. "Happy belated birthday, Love."

Once she had Tia lashed eagle-spread to the bed, she retrieved the oil and washcloth she'd brought out earlier. She drizzled the oil on Tia's smooth, curled, caramel ass and began working it into her crack, beaming directly at Nate the entire time. More drizzles followed. Marianne teased Tia's pussy briefly, but she was still sensitive from earlier. Then without shifting her gaze from Nate's eyes, Marianne began working oiled fingers in and out of Tia's ass. Tia moaned and squirmed. After she was satisfied with the lubrication, Mary wiped her hands with the washcloth. Then kneeling, straddling the small of Tia's back, still in eye contact with her husband and with a huge grin, she reached under her dress and pulled the furry tail forward. With her left hand, she extended the tail's tip toward Nate, then as she salaciously licked her lips, she slowly stroked it with her right hand as if she were masturbating a dick. Nate's jaw dropped. Transfixed, he started doing the same to his own cock. "No no, Nathan. Come up here like a good boy." Nate climbed up onto the bed over the baseboard, completely stupefied. He wasn't even looking at Tia. His eyes couldn't leave Marianne's.

"Come lay that wood right here, Sweetheart," Marianne patted above the top of Tia's ass crack. Nate did as told. His cock was rigid, so as he kneeled, he pushed his nuts against the base of Tia's bottom, then used his hand to press his shaft downward lengthwise onto her crack like a hot dog resting in a bun. Marianne coated his shaft and head in oil, any overflow further soaked Tia's crack. Mary stroked his cock delicately to cover all its surfaces. "Hold out two fingers, Honey," she directed. She covered them with oil. "Now use your fingers to make sure she's ready,"

Nate blindly followed his wife's instructions as if she were some sort of sexual savant. He tenderly rubbed Tia's pucker, then slipped a finger in, followed by a second. Tia squirmed and moaned. Marianne reached out taking hold of Nate's engorged member. She slid it up and down Tia's crack several times. Then starting at the top of her ass, she pressed Nate's cockhead more firmly easing it down toward Tia's pucker. When it encountered her constricted hole, her tissue gave way slightly. Marianne held Nate's cock there, slowly increasing pressure as she moved his dicktip in very small circles, teasing Tia's ass. By the time she directed more pressure at the center, Tia was moaning and wiggling her ass as much as the restraints would allow. "Nate Sweetheart, Tia's never been tied up. When she saw you tied at Tish's, she wanted to try it too."

Tia moaned "Uh Huh" into the sheets, nodding her head in agreement.

"Tia? Are you ready, love?" Marianne reached back to gently stroke her shoulder.

"Uhm Hmmm," she responded, pushing her ass toward Nate and wriggling it teasingly.

"Okay Sweetheart, push it into her. Give it to her like you did to me," she directed to Nate, and with that Marianne climbed off the bed to watch.

Nate straightened his legs, placed his palms on the bed flanking Tia's chest, and let his weight slowly push his dick into Tia's sweet ass. "Uhhhgghhh!" Tia grunted at the intrusion. Nate let his cock slowly press down into her until it was buried to the hilt. "Uhhhgghhh! Oh m'god! Oh m'gaawd!" As he was impaling her, for the first time, the helplessness of her situation registered. He began to pump her as Tia gave him her ass, she mentally submitted. Tied down, she was Nate's sexdoll to do with what he wanted. The pillows forcing her hips up gave him more purchase but he was still being as much a gentleman as he could. He was holding back.

Marianne had shed her clothes, now only 'wearing' her tail, she rummaged through a shopping bag, and found the Rabbit Vibrator she sought. The Rabbit was essentially a dildo with a separate clitoral stimulator. It was another of Tia's shopping selections. Mary oiled it, then slid up the foot of the bed. Laying flat on the bed, she could see Nate pumping Tia, but her pussy was compressed into the pillows, so Mary reached under Nate encouraging him to let up slightly. As he did, she slipped the Rabbit into Tia and flipped it on. Tia, not sure what happened at first, now felt the vibrator doing its thing. Nate could feel the vibrations and fullness through the thin tissue separating Tia's pussy and ass, and it was amazing. But to Tia, the sudden clitoral/vaginal stimulation, was shocking. Almost immediately she shifted focus from Nate in her ass, to the fact she might cum again as the rabbit tickled her clitoris. "Ahhhhgufuuuckk!" Tia screamed.

Marianne climbed back to the floor, and standing at the foot of the bed, began to stroke herself.

The fullness of double penetration was like nothing Tia had ever experienced. She moaned and grunted with each thrust. Nate started to ease up. "Give it to her, Nate. Come on, Hun." Marianne demanded.

But Nate was concerned he was hurting her. "Tia? Are you okay with ...." Tia cut him off, half moaning half pleading, "FUCK ME NATE! Give it to me .... HARD!" She had never referred to him as 'Nate', ironically 'Nate' didn't even register with him. But her desperation did, and he began to hammer her. With every thrust, the dildo impacted her g-spot and the clitoral stimulator slipped forward and back over her engorged sex pearl. With each thrust she involuntarily grunted "Uhhhgghhh!" "Uhhhgghhh!" "Uhhhgghhh!" "Uhhhgghhh!" "Oh Fuck!" "Uhhhgghhh!" "Uhhhgghhh!" "Oh FUUUUCK!' "Uhhhgghhh .. CU .. "Uhhhgghhh .. MMING!" Nate had done all he could to hold on, but Tia's vocalizations were just too much. As he let loose in her bowels, he felt her ass grabbing at his dick. She was cumming, hard. She flailed away at her bonds as she gasped for air. The waves hit her, and she convulsed, flailing against her restraints.

But suddenly she had the same problem Mary had earlier. The rabbit still attacked her over-stimulated clit. Nate had collapsed on top of her. Her hands and feet were bound. "Ahhyeeee! Oh Fuuuck! Gawd! Please Stop It! Please NAAAAAATE!" She pumped her pelvis desperately trying to dislodge the vibrator. Now it was Marianne transfixed at bedside. She realized what was happening, but something in her froze. After 10-15 seconds the situation registered with Nate and he disengaged from her butt, hopped off and withdrew the Rabbit simultaneously. Tia was frantically panting into the bed. "Oh my g ... oh my god."

Tia started laughing ".... That was .... I've never .... Oh Dr. Hill ............ Marianne .... Oh my god! FuuuUCK!" Tia's body was shaking as she laughed into the bed while Nate untied her.

...

Five minutes later the three headed to the bathroom. Marianne led the way, swishing the tail still imbedded in her ass as she walked. The Hill's master bathroom was larger than some apartments. Chandelier adorned, it featured a sunken marble whirlpool tub, and a walk-in dual-space shower, each with multiple heads. As Nate got the water ready, Tia took in the room's ambianceslipping off her cuffs, collar and ears. Marianne squatted, slipped out the buttplug, and as she washed it in the sink she caught Tia's eyes in the mirror. "That was kind of fun," referring to the tail.

Tia stepped up and hugged her from behind, resting her head against Mary's. The contrast of the two women framed in the mirror would have made an excellent portrait. Tia's face in its caramel natural beauty and dark slightly disheveled hair, cuddled next to the sophisticated look of Marianne Hill in full make-up. The contrast was lost on neither. Marianne with her fair completion, perfectly appointed lipstick, artificial lashes, and pristine blonde locks looked the part of a model for a cosmetics ad. They smiled as they cuddled, Tia with her arms around Mary's tummy, Mary reaching back to stroke Tia's hips.

"Can you show me how to do that?" Tia asked as she gestured at Marianne's make up. "Oh Tia, you don't need ...." Marianne smiled. "But could you show me?" Tia cut in.

"I'll tell you what, Tia. Let's take you for a makeover at Nordstrom's. I have a girl there who is fantastic. Is it a date?"

Tia grinned, "I've never even been in Nordstrom's."

Marianne smiled back sweetly, "You'll love it. We can go tomorrow if you'd like ... or .... better yet .... how about a weekend when Jenny can come too. She's at that age, right?" Tia's face lit up, "Oh, that would be awesome! Jenn would looove that!"

"So by the way, where is Jenny while you're ... uh ...." Marianne paused realizing she'd stumbled into an awkward question.

"While I'm gettin' down with the Hills?" Tia bailed her out. "She's back at mom's for the weekend, with Tish's kids." Marianne reached up and caressed Tia's face, pulling it closer. "Thanks for doing all this with me, and being so special, Tia."

"Hey!" Nate called out, startling the girls, "Are you guys coming or what?"

Both Tia and Mary jumped at his shouted interrogatory, then giggled at the start.

"You go Tia. I need to wash my face. I'll be just a sec." Marianne said, still smiling at Tia's image in the mirror.

Tia gave her one last squeeze, kissed her on the cheek, then bounced to the tiled shower room joining Nate. "Whoa! This is bigger than my whole bathroom," she laughed as she stepped into the warm spray.

"What are all these?" She asked as she began to play with assorted handles on the wall. Various side head streams came on, bathing her torso and legs in warm spray. "That's so cool," she beamed at Nate,"...and what's this one ..." Tia screamed as the rainhead doused her from above. She quickly switched it off, then turned toward Nate with soaked hair covering her face and narrowed her eyes, "Youuuuu, youuuu knew that was going to happen," hands on hips she teasingly accused with a smirk. Outside she heard Marianne laughing as she prepared to join them.

"Nathan Hill, you DIDN'T!" she said stepping into the shower, and seeing Tia pealing wet hair from her face.

"I'm innocent," he protested still laughing with hands raised. But Tia, having none of it, had already armed herself with a handheld sprayhead. She opened fire on Nate face. Marianne playfully did the same. Nate tried to shield from Tia, but with Mary joining in, he could only drop into a corner using his hands to protect from some of the onslaught.

"It wasn't my fault! It wasn't my fault!" He laughed as he cowered in the corner and the girls continued hosing him. Finally Tia turned her sprayer off. "Okay, maybe it wasn't your fault, but you knewww," Tia declared in faked outrage. Marianne added "Oh he knew, alright" as she cut off her sprayer and gave Nate's head a playful slap.

Nate continued sitting in the corner as the girls stepped back into the warm shower stream still playful. "I can't believe he did that to me, Marianne," Tish toyed in her little girl voice. "I think I'm gonna have to tell my sister. She'll deal with him."

"Oh shit!" Nate shouted from the corner as he laughed.

"Oh Tia," Mary played along "I'm so sorry, my husband misbehaved. But your sister might kill him, and he's still good to have around .... at least sometimes," she turned to Nate and winked. Then kissing Tia on the forehead as she soaped her up, "Is there anything I can do to make it better?"

"Well ..... maybe," Tia started as Marianne kissed her nose. "Maybe there ..." Tia's conjecture ended as their lips met. They continued to kiss as each hugged the other. Tia twirled Marianne into the warm showering torrents, and as the spray doused her head, droplets streamed down their faces now joined at the mouth. Tia's back was to Nate and he could easily see Marianne now fondling Tia's derrière as they kissed.

Tia's right arm was shaking back and forth, and though Tia's body screened Nate view, when he noticed Marianne shifting her legs apart the purpose was obvious. Marianne began to moan in Tia's mouth, but their kiss continued unabated. When Tia finally broke it off, she leisurely squatted down leaving a trail of kisses from Marianne's neck to lower tummy, and finally landing on her pussy. Tia quickly glanced about the shower room, assessing whether it would allow the couple to comfortably lie down. Nate read the situation and quickly snatched a throw rug from the bathroom spreading it on the shower floor outside the shower's range. It would still get soaked, but Nate did not care, and neither did Marianne or Tia. Tia gently laid Mary on the rug then she buried her face between Mary's thighs. Mary reached for the back of Tia's head, but froze when she opened her eyes and saw Nate staring. Instead of spoiling the moment, Nate kissed her, slipped out of the shower, grabbed a towel and set the bathroom's independent heater to high, ensuring the girls would not get chilled. Then he left the room, and pulled the door shut allowing them privacy while he toweled off in the bedroom.

He began to listen for noises coming from the bathroom. Nothing. With his imagination running wild, he immediately regretted his chivalry, and searched for a distraction. Then he remembered the broken glass. He wrapped the towel around himself, donned some slippers, and headed to the main hall to clean it up.

Five minutes later, task in hand, he returned to the bedroom and sat idly on the bed. A few more minutes passed, and still hearing no noise from the bathroom, Nate stepped quietly to the door, and eased it open. Once inside, could make out heavy breathing coming from the shower room, and curiosity got the best of him. He eased forward to the shower, and peeked in on the titillating show. Tia was on her back, her legs depravedly spread, her breathing increasingly erratic. She held Marianne's head tightly pressed against her sex. Marianne laid prone with her arms wrapped underneath Tia's upper legs, her hands massaging the front of Tia's thighs as her mouth brought Tia closer. Tia raised her head slightly when she noticed Nate. Looking at him briefly through half-closed lids, her head swayed, then laid lazily back on the rug.

Nate stepped into the shower entrance, dropped the towel wrapping his waste, and began fingering his cock.

Tia drew her knees up. Panting heavily she arched her pelvis into the air, then jerked it back. The tips of her fingers were white as she gripped Marianne's head, locking her mouth in place. Tia's pelvis thrusted up a second time, jerked slightly back, then arched up again. As her climax hit, she let out muffled grunts with each wave, sounding like a boxer absorbing gut punches. Her midsection continued thrust forward until her last wave passed. Only then did she dropped back flat on the rug and loosen her grip on Marianne.