All Comments on 'Nathalie's Makeover Ch. 02'

by Cagivagurl

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

I agree with nath

I can be erotic to dress up and have fun with your partner and fulfill desires but viv knew how nath felt.

It makes one wonder was she really going to her mothers?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great Stories, but please, a little less angst

I enjoy your stories, but at least once in awhile it would be nice to have the lead character embrace the things they're doing. Chapter after chapter of denial and (contrived) anger at people helping them transition is starting to get dull and so far hasn't made much sense, really. It's getting tiresome reading about people making themselves and those around them miserable. They should either embrace the lifestyle and have fun or stop doing it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
let me guess

another story for ch .03 that will involve manipulation instead of a healthy anything

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

one more chapter to where ives is beaten and he divorces viv

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Why is it that I end up feeling nothing but anger after reading one of your stories? There is no one to feel sympathy for, or empathy with. Your main character always seems to get nothing but pain and anguish. Were you seriously abused as a child?

LisaBrooksLisaBrooksover 4 years ago
Unexpected Outcome!

This is not what I expected! Vivian did get her wish of being fucked by Yves with a monstrous cock! Nathalie wasn't prepared for his wife to do what she wanted! However Yves was not aware of Nathalie being Nathan! How would the story end if he knew? On the other hand Nathalie enjoyed the dress up as a woman but fell short of being all a woman can be! She did give a great blowjob taking all Yves semen swallowing and licking it up! I thought he was on his way with the lust he had... not wanting to stop! In the state of feminism walking the walk should not be that of shame but a gradual step of sexual encounters with men. Nathan did not grow up as a woman with the urges when a woman pines for a man or has lived with their entire lives wanting the opposite sex! A motto of being prepared can lead to fulfilment....not hurt! Nathalie has not yet reached that level! Will the story change to allow her to become the woman she wants to be? Will Vivian actually fulfill her dream of being with another woman inviting Nathan to join her or introduce Nathalie being that beautful woman to join in a 3 way lesbian sexcapade? Honesty has to be introduced! We need a chapter 3 and more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
You've created another bitch

Viv I'm sure has had this planned for a while. I'm sure she has already been messing around with Eyves, from the sounds of previous chapters. Viv has definitely turned into a bitch and turned her loving husband into a cuckold sissy husband. The only thing I see happening to this marriage is that it's going to hit the Rocks ( divorce). By the way from what I have read to this point this should have been under the heading of Loving Wives or how I view it as Cheating Wives.

BrendaNWBrendaNWabout 4 years ago
Exciting and intriguing

I am loving the story of Vivian and Nathalie / Nathan and the tale touches me.. I think at some point a strong relationship and marriage can expand to experience new dimensions in intimacy and fun within encompassing, enduring and evolving love. Looking forward to part 3. TG Tiffany

cdangelcdangelabout 4 years ago
REAL LIVES

Not the normal fantasized everything runs smoothly story. Real life relationships ARE messy. Viv has found her true self. Nat has had too much change in too short a time. She's a long way off from figuring herself out. This is not a feel good story yet but i know itll come. Love your writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Another cuckold story for a cross-dressing male. Apparently this author doesn't have any respect for CD's at all.

Yves, at the very least, since he supposedly thinks Nathan is gone, is cheating with his friend's wife - which makes him despicable. However, the wife is such a shrew that she's probably already told him who it is, and this was all just a setup to humiliate her husband.

Women make such a big deal out of saying 'No means No', why doesn't that hold true for men? It's okay for him to be overpowered by a huge male and raped? Should we assume rape is okay, as long as they enjoy it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
pretty hot

it moved a little fast, but i am still loving this, it is a fricking story, enjoy it. that's why we are here. great writing author, you are still one of my favorites. liz33nd

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is one of the worst stories I have ever read, simply because the wife is OBVIOUSLY in a secret relationship with the Man FUCKING her Husband. And this Husband has the IQ of a Slug.

WOW Cagivgurl you normally are such a terrific author...how you could write such an obviously stupid character this is painful to read.

KeeperonKeeperonalmost 2 years ago

The anger in the comments should be a compliment to your writing to bring such strong emotions. People should be angry cause a character is being treated so poorly by the one person who should be watching out for him.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanalmost 2 years ago

should have a baseball bat handy to hit Yves with.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCagivagurl@Cagivagurl
Please do not ask for permission to rewrite any of my stories. The answer is no. The stories and characters within, are mine. I created them, they are mine and mine alone. Save yourself the time and don't ask. If I do not respond to your attempts at contact. It is because I do...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES