Nathalie's Makeover Ch. 03

Story Info
Nathan is coerced into taking the next step into womanhood.
14.5k words
4.59
37k
39

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/13/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cagivagurl
Cagivagurl
3,564 Followers

As I walked in Viv was sitting at the table looking confused and nervous. "Nath love what happened?"

I sat down opposite her. "You know full well what happened Viv. You fucked Yves, right there in front of me. All this bullshit about lesbian fantasy and loving seeing me dressed up was all just a load of shite. All you wanted was an opportunity to fuck Yves guilt free. You are so transparent, you thought if you could get me involved I wouldn't complain, and you would be able to carry on your tawdry affair blame free."

She sat shaking her head. "No Nath, no you have it all wrong hon we just got carried away."

"Carried away my arse, it makes my flaming blood boil just thinking about it. You have been flirting with him ever since you first met him, going out to lunch with him, then setting me up so I got caught dressed as Nathalie. It's all been just a fucking con job."

She appeared shocked at my outburst. "Nath please love it's not like that, it never was all I wanted was you to fuck him, somehow it just got all fucked up"

Now I was stunned. "You wanted what?" I screamed.

"Hon ever since I saw the video of you sucking him off its all I have been able to think about. I saw the look on your face as you did it. You loved it. You aren't fooling me Nath you fucking loved it and I wanted to see you take it to the next level."

"Don't be ridiculous Viv we couldn't have actual sex, he thinks I am a woman."

I heard her suck in a deep breath, and she looked guilty and nervous. "No hon he knows, he knew before he arrived on Saturday. I told him I wanted to watch him make love with you."

I just about fainted as the words flowed out. "Oh for fucks sake Viv you told him? How could you do that to me? Blimmin heck, how the hell am I supposed to go to work now?"

"Calm down love. He isn't going to say anything is he, think about it he can't out you without exposing himself as well. Your secret is safe if that's all you are worried about."

She sniggered rather unkindly. "You know he didn't believe me until I showed him the photos, once he saw that you were Nathalie and rather than putting him off he was thrilled ,in fact it excited him so much he couldn't wait."

"Fuck you can be a bitch when you want to be. I am so angry at you, you told him, knowing full well it was my biggest fear. You know how I feel about other people finding out. But just because you wanted to fuck him you ignored my fears and told him, completely ignoring how it made me feel."

She could no longer hold my gaze and turned away. "I am sorry Nath, I just thought it was all going to work out, Yves was so excited about getting together with you."

I was getting angry. "Yeah well if he couldn't wait how come he ended up between your legs? Answer me that."

She couldn't hold back the flood of tears. "I don't know hon it just got fucked up. I didn't plan it that way."

"Fucking hell Viv you don't understand do you? My career is fucked, I can't go back there now that he knows."

"Nath you have it all wrong hon. He doesn't care."

"Fuck off Viv, just leave me alone." I didn't know what else there was to say.

"Nath it was just supposed to be fun you seemed so into it."

"You are just a sneaky conniving bitch, I don't believe a word you say. This was just all about you having a guilt free affair with Yves, and what hurts is you didn't even care about me."

As she stared at me her tears flowed, I stood up and walked up the stairs. "I am going to have a shower and get changed. I think it would be better if you slept on the settee tonight."

I showered and scrubbed off the makeup until my face hurt, but I still felt dirty, stupid and humiliated.

It was a long and restless night, I felt let down, betrayed and worst of all trapped. I couldn't just throw my job in. We didn't have any money, we had poured all our extra money into Viv's studies. In the morning I woke with a plan beginning to formulate in my head. I opened up the computer and checked the bank balance and there wasn't much in there. My one saving grace would be the untaken annual leave. I hadn't taken any leave in over three years. So I did have that to fall back on while looking for a new job, I just needed to give my notice in and then I could at least collect that.

I had to figure out a way to get through my notice period. I would have to work with him for at least a month or more. As I was sitting at the computer going over what to do Viv came up behind me.

"Nath please we need to sort this out. Honey you are overreacting, it's not the end of the world."

"Maybe not for you Viv but it's pretty much the end of the road for me."

She looked at me with a weird confused look on her face. "Why love? Why does it have to be the end?"

"Because you betrayed me, you tricked and manipulated me so you could fulfil your twisted little fantasy. Then to make it worse you rubbed my face in it by fucking the arsehole right there in front of me, screaming out his name as he fucked you." I hissed caustically trying to keep my voice low. "Fuck Viv how many times did I tell you to stay away from him? Huh how many. Fuck I even begged you to stop while you were doing it."

She sobbed a little. "I don't understand Nath you were really getting into it. You were enjoying giving him a blow job. I saw the look in your face while we were sharing his cock, you loved it. It was the same in the video. So why was what I did so wrong?"

"Because I didn't want you to do it OK! I do not want to have to look at that condescending prick everyday knowing he fucked you and I helped. Don't you understand how humiliating that is? Fuck it the rest of it was bad enough, but to top it off you fucking told him. For fucks sake Viv you know he has no fucking scruples, he will tell everybody."

Viv sagged over my shoulders her wet cheeks snuggled against my neck. "I am sorry I fucked everything up. I saw how much you were enjoying the whole thing and I thought you were cool with it."

"No Viv I am far from cool with it. I am going to try and get through the next month. I am handing in my notice and I am getting out of here."

She looked horrified and her arms tightened around my neck. "No Nath there's no need for that please I am sorry I love you please can't we at least try to work it out."

"I can't Viv I am lost and angry and I feel betrayed, and I don't know what else to do."

"If we can talk it through you will see, we will be fine. Shit Nath Yves contract finishes soon anyway doesn't it? Then he goes back to Paris doesn't he?"

She was right. He would be gone soon. If I could stick out my notice then maybe I could stick it out a little longer, so long as he kept his mouth shut.

"Please Nath. Once he is gone we can get through this, please give it a chance, give us a chance."

"No Viv, you tricked me and you manipulated everything so you could have your sleazy fuck with Yves. Nothing you say will convince me otherwise." She sat listening with her head in her hands. "This whole thing has been about you keeping your conscience clear. You thought if you could figure out a way for me to be there then you could have your fun and it would leave you with a clear conscience."

I was becoming infuriated. "You must really hate me Viv, you really must. Fuck you managed to convert me into a crossdresser just so you could satisfy your own twisted lust."

"No Nath, you are wrong. I had no intentions of doing anything except flirt with Yves. It wasn't until I saw that video. That changed my mind. I saw how much you enjoyed it. No that's wrong, you didn't just like it you loved it."

"Viv I need some space at the moment. Watching you get it on with Yves is something I can't clear from my mind. I was totally humiliated listening to you tell him how great he was. How you loved it and how big he was, how he was so much bigger than me." I paused as I got my emotions under control. "Don't you see Viv it was fucking humiliating listening to you go on and on about what a great fuck he was. Jesus no man wants to listen to that."

She cried softly. "Love it was just the whole situation that got me so wound up, I didn't know what I was saying, I only said those thing to make it exciting, I loved it when we both sucked him. I looked into your eyes and saw the look on your face. I saw up close and personal how much you loved it. Then when he started playing with my pussy I just lost it."

We finished our meal in silence. At the end she asked. "So what happens now?" I shrugged I don't know Viv all I know is every time I see his smug face I will want to punch him in the face and every time I see you I see him between your legs. I need some time to figure it out."

Viv tried to kiss me but I pulled back.

"Nath we can't afford for you to be living somewhere else. There's no money."

I sunk back on the chair. "Do you think I don't know that Viv."

"Look Nath if you want space, then stay here, I will give you space and stay out of your way."

I nodded. "Yeah well if I do stay, I will be sleeping in the spare room."

She shrugged smugly. "Yeah whatever Nath if you want to sleep in there by yourself then just do it. But it's a pigs sty in there."

I took my clothes into the spare room. She was right it was a mess. There was shit everywhere. I cleaned all the old fitness gear off the bed and stacked up some of the other shit to make some space. There was a small single bed but I had to move a mountain of shit to find it.

As I was making the bed Viv walked in. She laughed uproariously. "Blimmin heck, I forgot there was even a bed in here." She tried to cuddle up to me but I shimmied out of her clutches. "What happened to you giving me space?"

She sniggered. "I am getting dinner if you want some?"

I nodded I was starving.

Dinner was nice but the atmosphere was cool and wooden. Neither of us knew how or what to say. We ate in silence.

After dinner I cleaned up. She went into the lounge to watch tele. I said goodnight and went straight to bed. Fuck what an uncomfortable thing that bed was. Not only was it a single but it was as the hobs of hell. I fired up my laptop and did some extra work. At least I would get some work done.

The next few days drifted by in much the same way. Viv and I had become flatmates, and nor very friendly ones either.

Work was difficult, I couldn't look at Yves and thankfully he seemed to feel the same way because he stayed out of the way. He was only in the office for a few days before he vanished back to France.

At home I tried to stay out of Viv's way, we ate together and she tried to get conversation going but it just wasn't working.

Then one evening as I was doing the dishes Viv walked up behind me. "Nathan, I have been thinking about what you said and you are right."

I glared at her cautiously. "Go on."

She sighed. "It is like you said, I did manipulate things, and yes I have behaved badly. I am sorry." She wrapped her arms around me. "You are wrong though about my intention, it was never about me having sex with Yves, yes I admit that I loved flirting with and teasing you. I saw how much it aggravated you and that excited me. I loved how jealous you were, but I promise I didn't plan any of this. I just got swept up by the whole thing, he is so charming, in the end I let everything catch up with me and I just got carried away."

I shrugged. "Thanks for being honest at least, if that is the truth? Don't you see how difficult it is for me to trust anything you say now?"

"Nath I knew you were dressing up in my clothes while I was away."

I was shocked. "How did you find out?"

She laughed. "Come on babe how long have we lived together. I never take that much care of my clothes I am a messy pig. Every time I came home from mums my clothes were all neatly folded and ironed. Everything smelt fresh. So I put two and two together."

I cringed. "Yes I am sorry for that Viv I was a bloody idiot. It wasn't right, it was a terrible thing to do, I should have been honest with you, but don't worry it will never happen again."

"Nath I didn't set you up with Yves so he could have sex with you. All I wanted was to try and force you into a situation where you had to associate with people, so you would realise that you could pass as a woman. I loved dressing you up and I wanted for us to be able to go out together sometimes as friends, that's all there was to it. You seemed so against going out in public, convinced that you couldn't do it, but Yves confided in me after that first night he met Nathalie that he liked her. So I thought if I could force you to spend time with him you would realise that you are capable of passing in public, if Yves couldn't figure it out nobody could, that was my plan. Christ I never expected you to be so into it, and when I saw the video I was blown away."

I was embarrassed just talking about it, it made me feel nauseous. She smiled resting her head on my shoulders. "I set it up so that Yves would turn up here and you would be dressed as Nathalie. What I didn't count on was how charming and powerful he can be, and I didn't realise you would be so bloody easy."

"Easy." I spluttered. "Easy, shit I was scared fucking stiff. I was scared that he would click on to who I was and he would laugh at me and tell the world, or just beat the shit out of me. Fuck all I wanted was for him to fuck of. Then it got all twisted and I lost control, so I thought maybe if I just gave him a hand job he might just leave."

Viv giggled. "A hand job huh, well how did that work out for you?"

I groaned. "Yeah well I was scared and embarrassed I didn't know what to do. Christ he is so big he could have killed me with his bare hands without even raising a sweat."

I felt her arms tighten around me. "Love I know it was a pretty low thing that Yves did videoing you. But I have to say it was the sexiest thing I have ever seen."

I didn't have a response I just stood there enjoying her embrace. "Nath I have to be honest it was while I was watching that video that I got the idea that we could all get together. That's why I organised for Yves to come around. I thought I was doing the right thing. I saw that look on your face in that video. Yeah maybe at first you just wanted to get rid of him but somewhere in there you got into it." Her stare intensified as she asked quizzically. "Just be honest with me. You enjoyed it didn't you."

I was trapped and I realised lying wasn't the answer. "Yes, I enjoyed it." There I said it. "Yes I bloody well enjoyed it." The moment the words were out I burst into tears.

She kissed my cheek. "Hey love it's OK. I understand." Her kisses got a little stronger. "That's when I got the idea to invite him back and I wanted to watch but I would be lying if I didn't say I wanted to have sex with him as well. Nath he seduced you because he is so powerful and charming, well it is the same for me, he has the same effect on me he has on you...He is so dominant, fuck he managed to get you under his spell and well... I don't deny I am attracted to him as well. I figured seeing as how you were so into him that we could all enjoy this new experience together. I thought you would be into it."

I pushed her away. "Yeah well that's where you were wrong. I admit that I enjoyed the blowjob part. Yes it excited me but I wasn't ready for anything else. I certainly wasn't prepared to watch you both make love, and to hear you tell him what a great fuck he was and how much better he is than me, Blimmin heck, how do you think I felt listening to my wife tell another man how he is so much bigger and better than her wimpy fucking husband?"

She scowled whispering harshly. "I never said anything of the sort, yes OK, I said he was bigger, but I never said better and I definitely never called you a wimp or anything derogatory." A deep frown etched into her brow. "Is that what you think? Do you think that's what I think?"

"Of course I do, Christ Viv I sucked his cock! I let him use me, you must think I am a disgusting pervert, nothing but a flaming fairy."

"No, no, no... babe I love you, god I think it's amazing and sexy, and I think you are brave and incredible even for trying it. Most men are so insecure they would never even try it. You are an idiot Nath, I love you more than ever."

"Bollocks, you loved having sex with him and think he is better than me, I saw the look on your face when he was fucking you."

She became incredibly animated as she spat out. "He isn't better than you... god it was just such an intense moment, you're right that I enjoyed it, but I enjoyed it because it was such a surreal moment, and because you were there, we were sharing this incredible experience."

"Bullshit." I snarled. "You wouldn't have cared less whether I was even there."

"It was exciting Nath I am not denying that and Yves is an amazing lover, very big and yes that felt amazing, it wasn't better than when we make love it was just different and I wanted you to be part of it."

"No Viv you wanted to humiliate me, that's why you asked me to hold his cock and put it in you, subconsciously you wanted to subjugate me, you wanted me to know he was better."

She sagged shaking her head vigorously. "No that was never it, I see that was a mistake. I just got so wrapped up in the excitement of it, I asked you to put it in as a sign that you were OK with it, nothing more than that. I wanted to know you were enjoying it as much as I was. I am sorry, I made a mistake that's all, please I am begging you to forgive me." She fell back into our embrace. We hugged and slowly the embrace turned into a kiss. The kiss turned into more. My mind was whirling uncontrollably. The kiss was strong and deep I felt it in every nerve of my body. It was like I was on fire. We stumbled to the sofa where she fell backwards with her legs wide open. I fell on top of her and before I knew what was happening we were making love. It was explosive ferocious and instantaneous. We lay together spent and bathed in sweat enjoying the afterglow. "Nath can you forgive me?" She whispered.

I sucked in a deep breath. "I don't know Viv I will try, I won't make any promises. But the one thing you must promise is you will stay away from Yves that way we can put this behind us."

She nodded. "If that's what it takes Nath, I will do whatever you want."

Things sort of went back to the way they were, we went back to as close to a normal relationship as we were capable of, if there was such a thing for us, I moved back into our bedroom. Workwise Yves went to working full time from Paris so I didn't have to worry about him. Viv was flat out with her studies as well, and there was a constant stream of people coming and going from her little salon every evening. She had a mountain of work to catch up on from being at her mums for so long. The upshot was we didn't get a chance to talk much. As the week drew to a close Friday night was on us and Viv decided we needed a break so she cancelled her client for the night.

She went crazy and cooked up a feast and as we sat down to eat we drank a couple of bottles of wine to wash it down.

Later we relaxed in the lounge and chilled out listening to an old Floyd album. My defences were down and I definitely wasn't thinking straight. Viv took control of the situation as we snogged feverishly. Her mouth was glued to mine in a fiery kiss that went on and on. Her hand didn't take long to find my cock which she massaged and stroked. Caressing and squeezing as she built up my level of passion. Fuck even with all the booze my cock was at full mast. As lost as I was my fingers found their way into her hot molten snatch and as we snogged Viv got very animated and vocal. "Fuck baby I need this cock in me now"

She stood up and ripped off her clothes and sat back down impaling herself on my cast iron cock. She rode me like an equestrian goddess fucking me tirelessly. As we got into it she whispered in my ear. "His cock was tasty wasn't it? God it was so yummy?"

Cagivagurl
Cagivagurl
3,564 Followers