Nathalie's Makeover Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just after dinner there was a knock on the door and I panicked and raced for the hallway. Viv grabbed me as I raced for cover, she held on tight her hand was like a vice as she held me. "Relax babe, just go with the flow OK."

She opened the door before I could argue and standing there was Yves. She welcomed him in with a kiss and the moment he saw me he smiled broadly. "Ahhhh Bon jour my sexy little Nathalie, you look delightful."

He grabbed me and pulled me into a welcoming kiss. That would have been fine except he held my head tightly between his big bearlike hands and his kiss turned animalistic. He forced his tongue into my mouth. I fought him off pushing roughly on his chest. My eyes tirned to Viv expecting to see disgust but all she did was grin wickedly.

He laughed. "Ahhhh Natalie you are truly beautiful. He picked up a bag at his feet and passed it to Viv. "Champagne." Viv smiled and gave him a very long kiss. He grabbed my hand and pulled me towards the settee and I nervously sat beside him. Viv turned up with the champagne.

He started talking but I did my best to ignore him and keep a little distance between us, I was too scared to talk in case he picked my voice.

Viv tried to keep the conversation going but it was stilted and uncomfortable that however was remedied by the rapidly emptying champagne bottles, it certainly didn't take long before we all had a little buzz going. By the time we had finished the second bottle we were all feeling pretty tipsy. Viv excused herself to go to the ladies room and she was barely out of sight when Yves grabbed me his arms holding me close like a bear wrestling with it prey and kissed me fiercely his hands holding my head tightly as his tongue snaked into my mouth and tangled with my own as I tried to voice an objection but I was lost in the ferocious attack. His tongue was winning the war and my hands which had been trying to push him away softened and slid up around his shoulders. I was lost in the moment and his power consumed my resistance, defiance was futile.

We were tangled in that tight kiss when I felt other hands on me. Fuck I had forgotten about Viv. She was back. Yves separated and turned and he pulled Viv into a tight kiss and she fell into it returning the kiss with fervour. I was panting trying to clear my head when Yves turned back to me and we were entangled back into our kiss. I couldn't fight I was lost in the heat and passion of his assault. I was embarrassed and ashamed but most of all I was aroused, aroused beyond belief.

My wife was watching me snog a man. As our kiss intensified I could feel Viv's hand rapaciously undoing Yves fly and her hands were busy dragging out his monster which was already standing erect and strong. I sensed more than saw Viv's head fall into his lap. I felt his hands tighten on my head. "Oh fuck." He moaned loudly into my open mouth. "Fuck Vivian that is marvellous, your mouth is so hot and wet." I looked down and her mouth was wide open and her lips engulfed his raging erection. My heart raced filled with jealousy, although who for was the question. Her lips circled the head licking along the underside as she made adoring love to his giant cock. I was angry and excited and totally lost. Yves conquered me again his lips drawing me back into that erotic sensuous kiss.

Moments passed and the kiss was incredible his rough unshaven face was rubbing roughly on mine as his tongue no longer danced with mine, it was forcefully fucking my mouth. I tried to regain some composure but as I pulled back Viv's lips replaced Yves and locked on mine and she kissed me more passionately than ever before.

Yves took back control pulling Viv away back into what was our kiss and as they kissed his hand rested on the back of my head and he pushed me down harder and harder until it was my lips that were upon the head his giant cock. I was trapped his hand was pushing down harder until I had no choice but open my mouth and accept his monster inside. It felt amazing the velvety hard flesh, already wet and sticky with Viv's saliva. It tasted of her lipstick and perfume. It seemed wonderfully easy as it slid inside, my tongue bathing and cleaning him. "Oh fuck yes you little bitch, that is good, do not stop, please do not stop... suck it. Suck it deep get it ready... Get it hard for your gorgeous little pussy."

I was shocked by his words but my head was spinning as I bobbed up and down sucking him deeply into my mouth, I felt like gagging he was pushing down so hard, his knob pressing against my throat as I sucked him deliriously. As I sucked him Viv's face appeared beside me and she kissed my cheek before her lips opened invitingly admitting his cock into her mouth, she sucked it lovingly before using her hands to push it back into mine then we were kissing around the swollen monstrous shaft as it slid in and out of my mouth. She took hold of his cock and pulled it out of my mouth, her lips locked fully on mine as she rubbed his sticky cock all over our faces, leaving slimy sticky trails as she did. Then as we kissed she fed his monster back into my mouth then back out and into hers, then sliding up and down between our conjoined lips. We were kissing around his cock, I was lost for words. Her eyes lifted staring directly into mine as she smirked at me. My mouth full of his raging pulsing cock, her look was almost contemptuous as she whispered huskily. "You sexy little bitch, Hmmmm, god you look so pretty with that beautiful thing in your mouth." Then I heard the unmistakable sounds of a pussy being fingered. The look on her face said it all, and I could hear the squelching and sloshy sounds of her sloppy pussy as Yves fingers must have been sliding in and out. She moaned into my mouth. "Fuck baby that feels so good doesn't it." Before the words were out of her mouth she was going back up for a kiss with Yves. I thought I have to get him off, I have to make him cum, and then maybe this nightmare would be over. I renewed my ardour sucking him frantically. My hand slid up and down his cock stroking him as fast as I could. I caressed and squeezed his balls trying to egg him on, doing anything and everything in my power to make him cum.

My head was knocked out of the way as Viv's leg swung across his lap. She was astride him with her legs wide open and his fingers fucking her faster and faster as she slid her wet pussy along his shaft rubbing her clit on his knob.

I watched in disbelief as she rolled her head from side to side her eyes were closed as she accepted his manipulations. He pulled me up until we were kissing. I wanted to protest. I wanted to say stop but I couldn't get the words out. I was excited and horrified at the same time. I just wanted this to end so I could talk to Viv.

She was grunting and panting when I heard the words that scared me the most. "Fuck me Yves, baby I want that cock in me. Fuck me." She whimpered. She turned to me with her eyes half open and glazed with lust. "Babe hold his cock and guide it in, put Yves cock in my pussy."

I didn't move I was in total shock. That was the one thing I didn't want. It scared me even thinking about it. I just sat there dumbly.

Yves must have lost patience as his hand moved down and he grasped his throbbing monster and positioned it at her entrance. She just whimpered as she sank down onto it. I watched in horror as the fucking thing slid deep up into her gushing creamy hole, the loud slurp gave away her desire. "Fuck go slow babe, fuck it's so big, I have never had anything this big before, be gentle."

He kissed her deeply as her arms circled his head in a death lock. He rolled on top of her pushing me out of the way until he was on top of her between her legs. She looked into my eyes and there was that contemptuous smirk, challenging me.

My mouth was suddenly dry and my heart was trying to pound its way out of my chest, it was beating faster than it ever had, then her face grimaced as he slid back into her in one deep penetrating plunge. He was buried up to his balls in her. I cried out. "No..." I begged her. "No Viv please don't do it.... No please don't."

It was a waste of time. She was lost in ecstasy as her head rolled back and her eyes closed. His arse began to rise and fall quickly as he fucked her deeply and forcefully. "Oh my god. Fuck Yves you are so big. I have never felt anything like it. Fuck me baby fuck me." She cried out in pure rapture.

She reached out to me with her hand as I fell back on my arse. Her eyes were open now and she smiled at me. "Kiss me baby." she whimpered. "Fuck it feels so good."

I was flabbergasted and it sobered me up. All of these weird emotions were racing through my head. Anger, no it was more than that it was rage, fury....

No this wasn't right. I didn't want this. I stood up quickly and staggered into the kitchen to get a drink of water. I couldn't, wouldn't watch as he fucked her. My thoughts were interrupted by her cries of pleasure, she cried out in ecstasy as he drove forcefully into her, the room full of the liquid wet sloshy sounds of her pussy being rammed full by his monstrous cock. It was more than I could take. I picked up the car keys and headed for the door with Yves words ringing loudly. "Take it you gorgeous sexy little bitch, take me."

She was moaning even louder screaming. "Fuck me I am going to cum, fuck me you bastard. Oh fuck uoi are going to make me cum."

I could hear the sofa protesting under the ferocity of his attack as he drove down into her liquid depths fucking her ferociously. My last sight was Viv's legs wrapping tightly around him as she cried and screamed his name. I was in the car and gone before I really knew what I was doing.

I didn't get far before I had to pull over and stop. My eyes were full of tears and I couldn't carry on. I sat there crying for ages before I heard my phone. It was Viv. "Baby where are you? What's happened." She asked breathlessly.

I screamed violently down the line. "You got what you wanted slut. Have a nice fuck. I am gone." With that I hung up, put the car in gear and was about to drive off when it hit me. I looked in the mirror and I looked hideous, I was still dressed in her clothes. Where the fuck was I going? I found a grassed verge and pulled over trying to think.

As I was sitting there the phone went and it was Viv. "Babe come home and we can talk about it OK?"

"Is Yves still there?"

"Yes he is and he is upset that he has done something wrong. Please babe come home, we need to talk."

"Get rid of him and I will come home, but I am not coming until he is gone."

"Babe he can't go, he hasn't got a hotel, and he is going to stay here with us tonight."

"Like fuck." I barked loudly.

The phone went dead and I was overcome with another bout of waterworks. People were staring at me oddly as they walked past. I was starting to get a little scared that somebody I knew would walk past. As I was sitting there the phone went again. "OK hon, Yves is leaving now, he has managed to find a hotel, please come home so we can talk."


12