Nathalie's Makeover Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It brought my enjoyment to a complete standstill, I felt cold.

She didn't seem to notice my annoyance as she rode up and down. "You loved his big hard cock in your mouth didn't you love?"

That was it I pushed her sideways and she fell on the settee beside me looking hurt and confused. "What's the matter hon?"

"Viv I don't want to hear all that shit, if we are going to get through this then to focus on us, you and me, we have to put what happened behind us."

"But you liked it, you said so."

"Viv just let it go OK, I don't want to talk about it anymore and I certainly don't want to hear it while we make love."

She pulled her clothes on and stormed off to bed. I slept on the settee, and it was a long cold night.

It took weeks before we got brave enough to try again and this time it was slow and gentle. Lovemaking was replication of our everyday relationship, it seemed cardboard and fake. Viv seemed uptight and afraid to let go, she didn't say anything but there seemed to be no intensity or intimacy, we were just going through the motions. There was a sad lack of laughter or intimacy.

Because it was so fragile neither of us wanted to press to hard. So that's how it went, our lovemaking was as sterile as a dentists surgery and just about as much fun.

Work was difficult Yves was polite but hesitant. The upside was, seeing as how he was working from Paris he piled more and more work on my desk, pushing me more into the management aspect releasing him from some obligations. It was great for me, not just because I didn't have to deal with him, but my managers saw me taking a lead and they liked what they saw. I even got a small pay rise and the promise of a bonus if the project came in on time. So now there was some real impetus for me to bring it home and prove myself.

So work strangely was better which was a bonus, however at home I was struggling, I struggled with Viv, I was unsure what to say or what to do, whatever I said or did it was wrong and I could see the frustration growing in Viv, from my perspective, how do you trust someone who has fucked you over so badly? We just didn't seem to be able to break the shackles and find our old mojo or bring the magic back. As much as the dressing and stretching our sexual boundaries scared me it had been the impetus for lighting a fire so hot that what we now had was nothing but a pale imitation of what we had.

As the weekend approached and unfolded Viv had an endless procession of kids coming around for full makeovers for some huge party they were all going to so Saturday I took my chance to get the hell out and headed for the local. There were a couple of mates from work in there and we talked about the usual work stuff. They both commented on how weird Yves had become. They couldn't understand why he had bailed on us right at the most important stage of the project. We played some darts and it was late afternoon when I got home. Viv was crashed on the sofa. I noticed she was on the phone and was giggling sexily and she had a big grin on her face, but the moment she saw me she quickly hung up. To top it off she looked guilty.

"What did he want?" I asked bitterly.

Realising she had been busted she croaked contritely. "He wants to get together to talk."

I groaned loudly. "I said stay away from him. I asked you not to talk to him."

She pulled me down beside her. "He wants to talk to both of us not just me. I think we should. Nath we can't go on like this pretending it didn't happen. You can't tell me you are enjoying how things are between us at the moment."

I was flummoxed. She was right. Maybe if we did talk we could clear the air and maybe work would be easier. "When does he want to get together?"

She hugged me. "Well he suggested tomorrow. Apparently it's going to be a big week for you guys next week, so he is in town now." She grinned he could come around tonight."

I guess I shouldn't have been shocked by her eagerness, but I was. "No tell him to come around tomorrow."

She looked disappointed but dialled immediately and she smiled at me as she spoke to him. "Hi Yves yes Nathan said tomorrow is fine." She shook her head as she bit her lip. "No sorry, he said tomorrow. Come around at three and we can talk and you can stay for dinner.

"Dinner!" I barked as she hung up. "Why the fuck did you invite him for dinner?"

She looked up innocently. "Surely if we can talk it through then we can at least end this as friends."

She snuggled up closer. "So the question is who's going to meet tomorrow?" She had a huge smile on her face, worse than a Cheshire cat.

"What are you talking about Viv?" I understood what she was saying but I couldn't believe she was stupid enough to suggest it.

She smiled. "Well is it going to be Nathan or Nathalie?" She was struggling to control her giggle.

"Don't be ridiculous I told you that's all behind us."

She shrugged. "So you aren't interested at all?"

I shook my head in disbelief. "All I want is a chance to sort out a way for us to work together."

"Really hon, that's all? Surely there is part of you that wants to see what could have happened?"

I was starting to get uncomfortable with what they had been talking about before I busted them.

That night in bed she was like a sex starved vixen, suddenly the fuse was well and truly alight, this was the Viv of old. She fucked me like a wild woman. The afterglow was long and it took ages to get our breath back. She snuggled beside me. "Are you sure Nathalie wouldn't like to come out and play tomorrow?" The mere mention of Nathalie's name made my cock twitch and she noticed. She reached over me and stroked it. "Babe I think you do want to play don't you?" Her hand glided up and down my flaccid cock. "Why not? We can still talk. What would be the harm? Think of it this way, at least if its Nathalie there won't be any bloodshed or fighting." She snuggled up draping her leg over mine and we drifted off to sleep.

In the morning Viv was up early and she roused me as piles of clothes were being thrown on the bed. She must have emptied half her wardrobe on the bed.

I poked my head up from beneath the blankets. "What's going on?"

She laughed loudly. "I am just finding Nathalie something nice to wear today."

"Viv I am not dressing up, this is serious. I need to sort out how Yves and I can work together and that's all."

She instantly lost her happy smiley demeanour and the frozen smile turned into a sneer. "You are an idiot but fine do what you want." She went downstairs leaving me to get dressed.

She spent the day with a long face and sour disposition. We would have been lucky to say five words to each other all day.

There was a knock on the door about four and Viv went to answer it. Yves was there and he walked in holding a couple of bottles of wine. Viv leaned coolly in for a peck on the cheek which seemed to confuse Yves. When he came through into the living area he saw me and his smile disappeared. He hesitantly held out his hand. "Hello Nathan."

We sat down at the table and Viv poured us all a drink. I spat out. "So what do you want to talk about Yves? Why did you ask to meet today?"

He looked at me with a curious expression. "I am sorry Nathan, I am here only because Vivian asked me to come."

As I peered across at her she looked away. I stood up. "I see." I gave Viv an icy glare. "Well it seems like both our time has been wasted. I will get the door for you."

He sat looking dumbfounded staring back at me.

Viv blustered. "OK, OK, this is my fault, I am sorry Nath but I asked Yves to come today, I asked in the hope we could settle the ill feeling, and clear the air."

I sat back down. "OK Viv you asked us here then maybe you start."

She shuffled and fidgeted around trying to find the words. "OK Nath, honestly I was hoping I could coax Nathalie out of the closet, in fact that is how I encouraged Yves to come today. I told him Nathalie was going to be here."

Trying to gain some respect I hissed. "You are wasting your time Viv, that ship has sailed, Nathalie is a thing of the past."

Yves surprised me. "I am sorry you feel that way Nathan, personally I loved Nathalie, she was such a cute sexy little creature, I was so excited when Vivian said she was going to be here today. We have unfinished business, she and I." His eyes were wide and his stare unmoving and powerful, like he could see inside of me.

Vivian interrupted. "I am sorry for misleading you Yves, it was the only thing I could think of to get us all together. Last night I felt sure Nathalie was going to be here."

I found my voice. "Look I am sick of all this pussy footing around. Yves I don't like you and I want you to stay away from me and my wife. Look what you have done to our marriage and you never once apologised."

He clasped his hands together on the table and leaned forward. "What have I done that requires an apology? I have done nothing to your marriage...You were willing and enthusiastic, I did not rape you." He turned and smiled at Vivian. "And Vivian was also a willing participant, I did not force her any more than I did you. I have done nothing wrong. I am sorry that you have now become somehow disillusioned with what happened, but do not blame me."

After he let things ruminate he continued. "For my part I enjoyed my time with you both, Nathalie was gorgeous and sexy and I so wanted to take that further. Vivian you are a beautiful woman, so sexy and giving. Nathan you are a very lucky man. I would love to be back in your lives as a lover and a friend. Do not misinterpret my words, I want you both, very, very much."

I was stunned by his direct attack, I couldn't speak, Viv was also speechless but she had a huge smile on her face and as he reached his hand across the table she took it in both of hers and gripped tightly.

I shook my head and sucked in a deep breath. "Yves I think it's time for you to leave. I was hoping that you would have some remorse for interfering in my marriage, but it seems you are as big a bastard as I first suspected."

Viv dropped his hand and glared at me. "Nath, please Yves is trying to tell you how he feels."

I gritted my teeth. "No Viv he is just trying to get back in your pants. Yves you are nothing but a lowlife sneaky prick."

Unperturbed by my outburst he smiled. "Nathan I do not deny I want to make love to your beautiful wife, she is everything I said, but do not mistake my intentions I want Nathalie more. I want Nathalie and I want to make her mine." He never lost his smile as he stared back at me.

Even as I stood up his eyes never left mine. He grinned wide. "If Nathalie looks inside she will see she wants that as well, I felt her passion, I have enjoyed a little of her sexiness, but I want more, I want to feel her legs around me as I make her mine, look inside Nathalie and you will see it is so."

My heart was racing at his attack. "You have to leave Yves, you have to get out before I say or do something we will all regret."

Reluctantly he stood and gathered himself. "I am sorry you feel this way my friend, I was hoping today would be so much more."

As we walked to the door he pulled Viv into a kiss which she returned with a deep feverish intensity, her arms circled his neck and her foot lifted up behind her as she sank into the intensely hot kiss.

I was so taken off guard I couldn't react. As they separated he smiled back at me, "I wish Nathalie was here, I would love to share that with her as well, next time perhaps."

As he turned to leave I barked. "There will be no next time, I am warning you stay away from my wife."

He just smiled as he walked away. The moment the door closed Viv turned on me. "Bloody hell Nathan you idiot. He laid himself bare in front of you, what more do you want."

"I want him out of my life, that's what I want. I want to forget any of that shit happened and I expected you to support me the way you promised."

She stood staring brazenly back at me. "But you enjoyed it, you are not being honest with yourself..."

Life settled into a cool existence Viv, became distant and we returned to our flatmate like existence, we slept in the same bed but that was all.

Work was the opposite, it was amazing, Yves stepped even further back and while he did he pushed me forward, I don't know what he said to the management team but they were so happy with my work they accepted and encouraged me to take more and more responsibility. It was something I had been trying to achieve for years and now it was happening.

At home it was a different kettle of fish. Things became so tense at home Viv decided to go to her mother's for an extended weekend. She had done so well with her little business that we had some extra cash. I was looking forward to having the place to myself and not having to walk around like I was constantly on egg shells.

She left Thursday night and wasn't coming back until Tuesday so she was having a good break.

Thursday night after I got home to an empty house, I cooked a quick dinner and relaxed in the lounge with a couple of beers.

As I was watching some TV flicking through what movies we had saved I stumbled across the video clip Yves had recorded, Viv must have saved it to our hard drive amongst our movies. I couldn't resist I hit play and the big screen lit up with Yves cock sliding in and out of my sucking mouth. I relaxed back and watched it feeling my cock stirring restlessly in my jeans. I gave it a little rub and I got harder and harder. Fuck I was feeling so fucking horny our sex life had been pitiful lately...

While watching it I became as horny as hell, I walked over to my computer and fired up a porn site. I focused on transsexual and crossdresser clips as I had been doing lately, watching gorgeous sexy CD,s suck big fat juicy cocks and get fucked.

My desires were well and truly on fire and I couldn't resist I went up and removed all my clothes and slipped on some pantyhose and silk panties, I found the corset that Viv had brought specifically for me. I loved the feel of it against my skin. The soft red and black fabric was cool at first as I slid it into place. I went back down, grabbed another couple of beers and watched another couple of clips except this time I stroked myself through the thin shimmery nylon of the pantyhose, slowly stroking and rubbing as I watched some sexy crossdresser with her mouth full of cock, sucking like her life depended on it.

As I stroked my erection I rubbed the glans spreading my now oozing precum all over the knob. I took my time, massaging my balls and squeezing my throbbing cock.

I was getting to the point where I couldn't wait. I slipped back to watching Yves thrusting his giant cock into my mouth and as I watched the video of him shooting off in my mouth I came myself, cum oozing sexily through the tightly stretched nylon.

I collapsed out of breath and excited, this was my first cum for weeks, so there was heaps of it.

That night as I lay in bed I couldn't free my mind of the images of Yves and I together, but I also recalled the look of joy and sheer pleasure on Viv's face as he fucked her into oblivion, her face screwed up with her eyes clenched shut, her mouth wide open sighing in ecstasy.

Saturday morning I got up and as I zoomed around doing the housework I found myself putting away some of Viv's clothes. As I put them away I also pulled out some of her sexier lingerie and before I could stop myself I was pulling on a fresh pair of panties, then stockings, as they slid into place I pulled on a suspender belt and bustier. I enjoyed the feeling of my chest being pushed up exposing my nipples over the top, it made me feel like I had tits.

Then it was down into the salon to do my makeup and hair. I chose a sexy little mini skirt and tight white blouse combination. The moment my feet slid into the heels I felt a feeling of excitement settle over me. I was on fire my heart was racing, my face felt flushed. I was aroused beyond belief and I was amazed to find myself wishing Yves would again walk through the door.

My cock gave that involuntary little twitch. That was my problem I did want to and I had to fight off the urge to accept it.

The whole weekend was like that, it was nice to be able to play dress up unencumbered by Viv's nagging and demanding that we get together with Yves. The problem was she couldn't separate the two and if I slipped back into it eventually she was going to try to recreate that day.

The mere thought of it scared me, it scared me because, bloody hell I wanted it as well. Every time I masturbated now I thought about Yves and that damn blowjob...

Monday morning Yves was in the office and as we worked through the day he became quite demanding, this was a new side to him I hadn't seen, something had changed since our meeting at home. Every time we were alone he glared at me with a contemptuous mocking smirk, he was mocking or maybe challenging me.

Fuck him he was so smug and patronising. He made sure he worked closely with me one on one, outwardly it probably appeared like he was mentoring me, but this was more than that, it was sexual, he was imposing himself over me. He leaned over my shoulder when I was at my desk working and he ensured his face was close to mine, so close the smell of his aftershave filled my senses. It freaked me out. It wasn't anything he said, it was all about what he didn't say. Fuck the audacity of the prick.

Tuesday and Viv was back from her mums and she seemed at least a little more relaxed. We talked about her trip and how her mum was. By the time dinner was finished I had knocked off half a dozen beers and I was feeling no pain. Viv smiled knowingly. "So which of my outfits am I going to find freshly laundered."

Her look shook me, she knew. My face was burning and even with all the beer I had drunk my mouth was dry, I stuttered trying to say something but she beat me to it. "Nath its OK, it's why I left, I was hoping you would find Nathalie again. Nath I miss Nathalie, I want her in our lives."

She moved around and sat on my lap. "So did you invite Yves around? Or was this a solo thing."

Her taunting expression was what annoyed me. "OK yes I admit, I did wear your clothes, but I assure you, that arsehole never even crossed my mind."

She snickered. "Sorry Nath but I don't believe you, I think you would have loved it if Yves had walked in just like last time." She reached both hands up and held my face as she said. "Why not just admit it I won't think any less of you, in fact I would like for you to trust me enough to be honest."

"Yeah you would love that wouldn't you, all you want is him back so you can fuck him again." I hissed.

She slumped against me and we didn't speak for minutes, then she looked up into my eyes. "OK Nathan, I will be honest with you. "I would like to be with Yves again, I admit it I enjoyed the last time and I would love to do it again, he is a wonderful lover."

"If he is so good just go and be with him then." I muttered angrily.

"Don't be an arse Nath, I am trying to be honest with you. Yes I want to fuck him again, but it's you I love and I would only do that with you there. If you don't want that then it won't happen, just be honest with me, have you thought about him? Did you beat off thinking about it?"

The fact I couldn't hold her gaze and my face was bright red gave away my response.

She nodded. "Thought so... Love what is the problem? Why can't we both be with him, you enjoyed it, I already said I enjoyed it and I know he enjoyed it, so why can't we all be together?"

"Because I don't want to."

"Fuck Nath, I would love just to watch you two together. Bloody hell love, just the thought of you sucking him off gets me going, my pussy is tingling just talking about it."

That night it was like our lovemaking of old, she was back and in full voice. As I licked her slushy pussy she whimpered huskily. "Just imagine it's full of Yves sperm, imagine you are licking up lots of his creamy junk right now."