Nathalie's Makeover Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I don't know what it was but her words excited me and the death lock her legs had me in made it impossible to escape. Her orgasm was huge and while she rode me to heaven she cooed. "Imagine Yves monster is sliding in your arse, imagine he is fucking you, pounding that sweet little arse hard into the mattress." Her words had the desired effect and I came that hard I thought my head would implode.

Over the week things improved remarkably at home, we were back into our old loving ways and she made me dress up a couple of nights. God we fucked that hard that my balls ached.

Yves name kept cropping up and she was pressing the point. Time after time as we made love she kept his name on her lips. As she was riding me passionately one night she asked. "You liked sucking him off didn't you bitch?" As she whispered she squeezed my cock and I gave out an involuntary moan of pleasure. "Hmmmm I knew it." She cooed. "I fucking knew it. Tell me babe tell me how much you loved that monster in your mouth." She bit me hard on the side of the neck like a ravenous vampire. She sucked, nibbled and licked my ears. "Tell me tell me you liked it didn't you?"

"Yes." I mumbled reluctantly my thoughts upside down. "Yes I liked it."

"Oh god you sexy bitch. Fuck you looked so pretty with that big cock in your mouth. Fuck you looked so sexy sucking him." She rode me harder and faster. "I loved licking him while we kissed. Fuck it was so sexy." Did you love that babe his big cock in both out mouths?" She rode me harder. Her flesh slapping wildly against mine and we were both rushing towards a gargantuan cum.

She wanted to invite him around. In the end I said maybe the next time he is in town we could get together, really I was just playing for time, I knew he wasn't scheduled back in the office for another week.

The look on her face was pure excitement. "Really babe? We can invite him around?"

I muttered. "Yeah we can at least we could talk about it I suppose."

Friday morning I got the fright of my life. There in the office was Yves looking like the cat that got the cream. As I walked past he gave me the most mocking glare.

My heart sank. I had to make sure that Viv didn't find out. I didn't want her to walk into the office and see him so I rang her to organise a lunch date away from the office. My world ended when she answered with a giggly cheery titter. "Babe Yves is in town... I guess you already know that. I have invited him around for dinner tonight so don't be late, we need to get Nathalie ready before he arrives."

I couldn't answer my mind was spinning. She asked. "So what did you want to say? Is that why you rang, are you as excited as me?" Her words were like an arrow through the heart. She must have known he was going to be in town, they had fucking planned it together, I felt embarrassed and stupid for allowing myself to be tricked so easily.

All day Yves stayed close to me, his cocky superior attitude pissed me off, it was like he knew I wanted him and that pissed me off, but for some weird and incomprehensible reason I had a hard on that wouldn't go down. I couldn't wait to get home and get away from him. On the way home I figured, fuck it I would just tell Viv I had changed my mind.

That chance evaporated as I walked in the door, Viv grabbed me. "Come on love we haven't got all day. Go and have a shower, quickly."

My attempts to tell her I had changed my mind were just pushed aside.

As I was standing in the shower relaxing under the fine needle point spray the door opened and Viv passed me in a razor. "Shave and I mean everywhere." I knew what she wanted and I didn't argue. Ever since we had started the dress up game I had been shaving everywhere and I did like it. I loved being super smooth. As I was soaping myself down Viv slipped in beside me. Her naked body slithering sexily over mine and as we were soaping each other her hand slipped between my legs and caressed my cock stroking and kneading it before her soapy finger slid between my legs and circled my bum hole. Her finger slid up and down the crack, gently stopping and pressing against my arse.

"What... What are you doing I whimpered."

"Shush babe just enjoy OK." She slid her soapy finger into my bum which made me jump. She giggled. "Relax babe we just need to make sure this gorgeous little thing is clean." She slid her hand back and her fingers slipped in and out easily as she pushed a little deeper, it felt so dirty.

As she was fucking my arse she whispered sexily, "Babe would you let me do this properly?"

"Properly... What does that mean?" I asked, my voice quivering at the thought.

She giggled. "Well I want to give you an enema."

"Don't be ridiculous Viv, Christ it's not like anything is happening tonight, I promise you it definitely won't be that."

"Love it might be really enjoyable, I have read a lot about it and I would love to try it...Please..."

My mind was spinning but her finger deep inside my arse was starting to feel good. "Yeah OK Viv but, this is for us not for him."

"Thanks Love, stay here and I will get the kit." She returned moments later with what looked like a hot water bottle with a long hose with a small phallic looking head on it. Bloody hell, it suddenly got real when I realised what was about to happen.

She hung the bottle up on the edge of the shower, as she turned to me she grinned. "OK this is going to be fun, don't panic, I am not going to hurt you." She squirted some lube on her hand and worked it all over the head of the enema tube which resembled a small cock, she then applied a liberal squirt up my arse and worked it in with her finger.

"OK now put your hands on the wall and stick your bum out." She ordered.

Hesitantly I assumed the position. I felt the head of the nozzle pushing against my arse and before I could complain it was inside sliding up deep into my bowels. I could feel my arse twitching and convulsing. She laughed as I jumped and tried to stand on tip toes pulling away from the bloody thing. As she worked more in she sniggered. "Well, well, well, you like that don't you, is that nice is it love?"

As I relaxed a little she said. "Imagine what it's going to be like with Yves big cock in there sliding in and out."

I wanted to say fuck off but the sensations took control as she squeezed what felt like gallon of warm water up my arse. It actually felt rather soothing.

"Lean over further she whispered as she pushed my head down until it was almost down to my knees. "Good girl."

She pulled the head out and muttered. "Now squeeze it all out."

I stood up on wobbly knees and pushed with all my might and the liquid came squirting out.

Viv pulled the shower nozzle down and squirted us both down. She repeated that four times and each time it got a little easier. It ended with a passionate kiss

"Now that is nice and clean for tonight, hhhhmmmmm, hhhhmmmmm Yves is going to love this little tushy."

She opened the door and left me there alone. "Right now hurry up love he will be here soon, and no playing with yourself, save that all for tonight."

Viv was like a tornado going through all her clothes. She finally came up with a bright purple shift style dress. She held it up in front of me as I dried my hair. "Well do you like?" She asked. I shrugged. "Yeah its Ok but I thought you didn't like this dress?"

She giggled. "Well I don't like it on me but I think it will look great on you. Now sit down over there and do your makeup."

I was now at the crossroads. Which way did I fall? My thoughts were so jumbled. I was excited and the swollen cock swaying between my legs was proof of that. My heart was beating frantically I was excited and scared as well. Scared of what he was going to say. Scared of how I could maintain my self-respect, how do you let a man fuck you and keep your dignity? I was scared of what Viv was up to I had lost faith in her. My primary thought was she is manipulating me to get to him. Her motive seemed obvious, she had fallen under his spell.

Viv came and went as I applied my makeup, as she walked back and forth she stopped and watched and kissed me. "Wow love, you have really mastered this, you look fantastic. You should be helping me in the salon. I was just about to apply my dark pink lipstick when she intervened. "No let's use this bright red one." She giggled, "Come on lover think of me. I want to watch these sexy lips full later and I think red is a much better colour, don't you?"

I was stunned at her overconfidence, she thought this thing was a done deal, Christ did she think I was that easy? By the time I was finished she was scurrying around and helped me pull on my red and black satin and lace corset. She cinched it so tight I could barely breathe. She helped roll on a pair of black seamed stockings and clipped them on to the corset. She dragged out a tiny pair of black French cut silk panties which she got me to step into.

It was finished with a padded bra. The purple dress did look lovely. It finished just above the knee and I loved the feel of the fabric. The dress had a lovely flare which swished electrically as I walked.

The shoes were easy she chose my favourite pair. The silver sequined pumps that I loved because they were so comfy to wear. They were still high enough to push out my arse but easy to walk in with at least a level of assurance and I loved that they made my calves tighten up and they definitely made my legs more shapely, which made me feel good.

By the time Viv did her own makeup and we had a couple of drinks there was a knock at the door. Fuck it was him I suddenly felt what prisoners waiting on death row must feel, it had a sense of inevitability about it. My nerves began to fray but before I could gather my senses enough to stop her. She opened the door inviting Yves inside. He had champagne and flowers which he handed to Viv. He looked across and saw me standing there dressed and a huge grin swept across his face. He walked in and picked up my hand which was dangling by my side. He kissed my hand before turning to Viv who had walked out of the kitchen. "Hello my darling." he purred and he kissed her hand as well. We all stood there in a group unable to talk. Viv piped up. "I will pour the drinks." Yves and I stood there staring at each other. The atmosphere was thick enough to cut with a knife.

Viv returned with the drinks and we stood sipping our drinks. With nothing being said it didn't take long to finish the first bottle. Yves in an attempt to start the conversation asked how I had been. I smiled. "Well thank you." He asked Viv about her studies which got her going and once she started there was no stopping her. She sent me to get the second bottle and while I was in the kitchen opening it I heard the conversation drop down to a whisper. They were so quiet that I couldn't distinguish any words spoken.

They were smiling broadly when I walked in with the drinks. Viv made some excuse about needing to call her mum and disappeared up the stairs. The room descended into an unearthly silence. I could hear my heart beating above the sound of the radio. I looked up at the stairs to see if Viv was returning to save the day but there was no sign of her.

I turned back towards Yves and he grabbed me pulling me into a tight bearlike embrace. His hand slipped behind my head and tilted it up as his mouth crashed down on mine and his lips opened to force his tongue roughly into my gaping mouth. The kiss was powerful and insistent. His grip was tight and I was so startled his tongue danced wickedly with mine before I could complain. His rough bearded face scraped coarsely against my smooth skin and the kiss took my breath away. His lips felt so sexy on my lipstick covered lips I was standing up on tip toe to reach his lips. I found I was losing balance and my arm curled around up over his shoulder to brace myself. I could feel his bulge growing in his pants as he held me tight against him. After what seemed an age he separated and smiled down at me as he took my champagne glass out of my shaking hand and placed it on the coffee table.

When he turned he pulled me back into that searing kiss. This time there was no resistance from me. My arms circled his shoulders and his hands went down and cupped my arse cheeks as we kissed. My eyes were closed as I enjoyed the feel of his rough coarse beard and his strong hard lips. Now with both hands clasping my arse he crushed me against his bulging hard cock. It was digging into my tummy he was so much taller than me. His hands rubbed it against me grinding us together. There was no escaping this. My own cock was like a steel bar.

"God you are a sexy bitch." He purred in my ear as his lips moved from mine and trailed across the exposed flesh of my shoulders, his words made me tremble. His lips were wet and slippery as he sucked on my neck. Oh fuck that felt so good, his stubbly cheeks were so rough it tickled. I wanted to say stop but the words wouldn't come. My own lips kissed his neck as I craned up totally under his control.

"Fuck you little hussy you have me on fire. Can you feel what you have done to me?" I couldn't answer I was afraid to speak. "Feel it my darling feel your creation. He took my hand and placed it on his throbbing pulsating cock. The moment my hand touched him through the rough fabric he moaned in pleasure. "Oh fuck yes, squeeze it you little temptress." His lips dropped down and our kiss reignited.

My pulse was racing but I couldn't fight him off. "Stroke it lover make me hard. It is for you after all." My hand moved of its own volition yes I was stroking him enjoying the feel of his passion I was lost in the emotion his lips were fashioning in me. I had completely forgotten about Viv, but that changed when I felt her sidle up behind me. Her lips settled on the back of my neck and like drops of molten gold she kissed her way around and as I turned back to her our lips met in a fiery passion laden kiss. Yves wasn't to be denied and he kissed her firmly right beside me.

Viv's hands were busy in front of me as she moved my grasping hand from Yves erection and unzipped his pants releasing that fleshy monster. She guided my hand back until I was cradling and caressing its enormous length. She wasn't finished though. She lifted the hem of my dress and freed my cock and she had them both in her hand rubbing them together massaging and squeezing the slippery knobs together. I looked down and I was almost embarrassed at the comparison. My cock seemed so insignificant alongside his. Yves I think saw me looking and pulled my head back up and his lips again sought out mine and his power was not to be denied. He moaned loudly into my mouth as Viv stroked us both. I was lost in the sensation, Viv stroked both out cocks together, rubbing the heads together like they were kissing, spreading the leaking juices around in circles, squeezing and massaging, caressing and kneading.

Yves and I were locked in the kiss to end all kisses and my heart was pounding, I had never been this aroused in my life, my cock felt like a steel rod.

As Yves stepped back away from me he reached past me and kissed Viv and the look on her face was pleasure, her eyes were closed and her wet lips open and pouted, she was ready and willing as their kiss exploded. I felt pressure on my head. It was Yves pushing me down. I got the hint and slipped down until I was kneeling before him. His giant cock poking out like an enormous tree trunk. I grabbed it in both hands and kissed it, I couldn't believe the weight of it, it was do bloody heavy I needed both hands, it was soft velvety and yet as hard as stone.

"Oh fuck yes you little tease. Suck it."

I ignored his plea and continued to caress and kiss the along the underside rubbing it all over my face luxuriating in the feel of it sliding over my tingling skin. I was tantalising him, trying to tease him but he wasn't going to wait. He growled. "Open those sweet little lips my gorgeous slut."

Slowly I parted my lips and accepted him into my salivating mouth. "Yes he croaked huskily. "Yes that is it oh yes don't stop my love suck it."

As I sucked him in earnest I felt Yves and Viv kissing their bodies above me. My head was sliding up and down his shaft sucking him ever deeper into my mouth. I could feel it pressing against the back of my throat as I tried to fit more and more into my mouth. I struggled with it as I felt his giant hand behind my head and he pushed forward fucking my mouth as he held my head in a vicelike grip. I sucked harder and deeper trying to accommodate his passion, but I couldn't do it I was choking and gagging. The head of his cock forced its way into my throat it was impossible I was suffocating as he forced his way in. He held me tight and my ears were ringing I was asphyxiating on cock. He was going to kill me.

Then he released my head as I waved my arms in fright, I lifted my head and his cock fell out, at least I could breathe, I sucked in a huge lungful of air. Viv was on her knees beside me kissing and cradling his balls kissing my cheek as he pushed that monster back into my frothing mouth and continued to fuck me In and out he thrust pushing deeper occasionally all the way into my throat I was retching and coughing as he fucked me, his power was immense and his movements became erratic and his grip on my head tightened he thrust with short sharp thrusts. "Fuck you bitch I am going to cum." His thrusts became sharp and urgent pumping my throat full of his rampant cock, "Ahhhh fuck here it comes bitch." With that my mouth was flooded with his hot gooey cum. It squirted and sprayed in powerful jets across my tongue into my throat and the roof of my mouth.

I sucked as hard as I could to swallow it all but it was impossible some burst out around my lips and dribbled down my chin. Yves released his grip on my head and I slid my mouth off the end of this convulsing bobbing cock. I kissed and licked ensuring I got every last drop.

'What the fuck happened I thought to myself, what are you doing, the bastard tried to kill you...' But as I kissed the head and cradled it softly in my hands I felt his hand on my cheeks and neck. "Fuck that was wonderful, god my darling you were born to suck my cock."

As I turned my head Viv closed her mouth over mine and we shared a creamy cum filled kiss. As we separated Viv smiled. "Wow babe that was incredible. I have never seen anything so sexy in my life."

Yves laughed. "Nathalie you my darling are a natural. I have said it before you give the best blowjob." As we stood up he grabbed me and kissed me. His hand slid up under my dress and his rough hand clasped my aching dick. He whispered. "It seems Vivian was right, you did enjoy it as well."

I couldn't speak I was still trembling. Viv interrupted. "I think we need to take this upstairs." She led us both up the stairs. The realisation of what we were doing sunk in. I stumbled my heels catching on the stairs as I held back. She purred. "Don't be afraid love it's going to be OK." I shook my head but she leaned down and our mouths locked together. "Baby you are just having cold feet. You are going to love it really."

I followed but hesitantly when we got to the bedroom Viv wrapped me in an embrace and whispered quietly. "What's the matter babe?" She giggled quietly. "Come on babe, it will be OK... I love you."

She no sooner stopped talking and she started stripping my dress off, I was left standing in my corset and stockings, she had removed even my little panties. As I looked over to the side Yves was climbing out of his trousers and unbuttoning his shirt, as he stood there I couldn't help but admire his cock, it was enormous, I shook my head to clear the thoughts but as I watched it twitch and throb my own cock gave a twitch as well, god what was happening to me... Viv kissed and caressed me, her hands were like feathers daintily gliding over my skin.