Nathalie's Makeover Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yves grabbed me and pulled me backwards onto the bed. As I was lying beside him he caressed me his hand encircling my cock stroking it gently. His lips were again on mine kissing me. Viv appeared on the other side of the bed beside me and her hands joined Yves in the caress. Her hand slipped between my legs and she massaged my bum sliding into the crevice and her finger gently prodded at the entrance to my arse. I wanted to protest. I wanted to say no but I was let down by my inability to speak. Viv giggled as she lowered her head and her lips engulfed my cock as she sucked me deep into her mouth. I was in heaven, the feeling of her hot mouth sliding up and down my cock was soooooo goood, I sucked in a deep breath when I saw Yves clambering up the bed until he was kneeling beside my head. His wet sticky cock flopped across my mouth.

Jesus suffering fuck... He held his cock and rubbed it all over my face. "Come on my little angel, open those sexy red lips."

I opened my mouth a little and he wiped his knob across my open lips, teasing me as I opened wider trying to catch the end with my tongue. Back and forth he rubbed it all over my face leaving slimy pre cum trails everywhere.

"Beg for it my little slut, beg for my cock, and show me how much you want it."

I glanced up at his face and he had that horrible condescending taunting grin plastered across his dial.

I shut my mouth and tried to turn away but he put his hand on my head and held it tightly as he continued. "Come on you little bitch, beg for it, we all know you want it."

I went to complain but as I opened my mouth to speak he nudged his monster into my mouth smothering my words before they escaped. "Hhhhmmmmm that's the way you little slut suck it." He plunged deep into my mouth and then pulled it out rubbing it wetly across my face covering it with saliva and his sticky juice.

Viv sucked me and caressed my arse trying to slip her finger inside, but I had my bum clenched tightly.

It was all getting a bit too real. "Come on Nathalie my little slut beg, I want to hear the words." He demanded as his big mushroom slipped across my lips and I opened to receive the giant intruder. I sucked him and I wanted to complain but it felt so good, I loved the feel of his velvety monster sliding in and out as he got harder and stronger.

As I concentrated on giving him pleasure I felt Viv as her lips lifted off my erection and she kissed her way up to mine, and we were again sharing Yves throbbing monstrosity. Yves pulled out of my mouth and he rubbed it all over her face. "Ahhhh Vivian you are as big a slut as Nathalie, do you like that?"

She smiled. "I love it, it's so big and hard."

"So where do you want it slut? Do you want it in your mouth?"

Her answer was to open wide and try to trap it but he had other ideas. "It's not that easy Vivian, if you want it then you must beg."

I was shocked to hear her. "Please babe I want it, I want to suck it, please don't tease me, please let me suck it." Her voice was so quiet and submissive, and the look on her face was pleading.

The look on his face was arrogant and contemptuous. He slid his hand behind her head and pushed hard as his cock slid into her open mouth, in and out he plunged, ignoring her coughing gagging cries. In and out he pushed further and deeper until his balls were pressed against her chin.

"Oh fuck that is good..." He moaned loudly. "Say thank you." He commanded as he pulled it out of her mouth.

You could have knocked me down with a feather, she lovingly kissed it as she made indulgent love to it with her tongue. "Thank you, babe, I love it." She whimpered

He pulled it back and tried to shove it into my mouth, but I was too stunned to do anything. Viv took control and pulled it back into her mouth as she looked weirdly at me.

As she idolised the pulsating giant she held it out to me. "Come on love, help me, I can't do it by myself."

As shocked as I was I opened my mouth and sucked it and ran my tongue around the head, licking and nuzzling the lipstick stains from it like a giant ice-cream. As I worked more of the head in he crooned. "Nathalie my angel, do you like that, do you like having my cock in your sexy little mouth?"

Viv again took control and whimpered on my behalf giggling stupidly. "He loves it Yves, don't you babe."

She stared wide eyed at me. "Come on babe play the game, tell him how much you like it." As she talked she fed more of it back into my mouth. I was lost, listening to Viv beg for it really amazed me. I had never seen this side of her before, she always seemed so in control and almost dominant with me, and she never took shit from anyone.

As I worked on pleasuring Yves, Viv was working my cock, stroking and massaging, squeezing and kneading. I didn't see her pick up the lube but I certainly felt the icy cold gel as she squirted it all over my arse, I just about levitated off the bed.

I couldn't focus Yves was sliding his monster in and out my mouth fucking me his big swollen balls slapping on my cheeks as he pumped ferociously into my choking mouth. I was starting to feel like I was being used or assaulted when Viv engulfed my cock, oh fuck that felt so good but just as I relaxed and started to enjoy it her finger found its way into my clenched arse, inexorably in it went deeper and deeper until she was bottomed out, her whole finger was buried snugly deep into my arse.

Then it slid back out, in and out, in and out faster and faster, oh fuck me it felt so good, Yves monster fucking my mouth, Viv fucking my arse, but just as I got used to that she added another finger and then another, three fingers frantically fucking my bucking gyrating arse. The sensation was unexpected and it felt so dirty. My wife was there fucking me as I had my mouth full of a man's cock sucking him off.

If it was dirty then it got worse as Yves took over and it was his enormous fat fingers that took control of my arse and if Viv was gentle and forgiving Yves was forceful and strong, suddenly there was a new intensity fierce and determined. I would have been moaning loudly except for the fact my mouth was still overflowing with his thrusting cock. That was about to change. He pulled the hard as steel monster out and his lips crashed on me as he kissed me passionately. His weight fell across me and he was between my legs. My heart was pounding. Bloody hell this was it... his hairy body was over me and he was rubbing his cock all over mine, it was wet and sticky with my saliva. I had completely forgotten about Viv but she came back into my thoughts as I felt her hand covered with lube stroking Yves cock, the cool gel coating his shaft and it was coating my groin as he rubbed it up and down mine. Oh fuck my heart was in my mouth.

His patronising arrogant sneer grinned down at me; his hands slipped down under my knees and pushed them up against my stomach, his eyes never leaving mine. "You are mine now angel." I felt his cock sliding down the crack of my arse, up and down and then suddenly as he pulled back his weight it was there at the entrance pushing wriggling and pushing as he rotated his hips.

I will be honest I was scared, that fucking thing was enormous and he was trying to push it into me. I tried to keep my muscles clenched tight but as he forced and pushed it was so slippery with lube it edged in. I yelped in pain and shock. "Oh fuck, oh fuck, no, no please stop."

Viv joined the fray her mouth covering mine in a deep kiss. "Relax love it's going to be OK, just don't fight it, enjoy it."

Yves kept pushing and it slid in further oh god it hurt, it fucking hurt, as Viv lifted her mouth away I cried. "Please, please, stop."

He affirmed roughly. "Quiet my angel, it will get better, just relax."

Relax! Fuck that was easy for him to say, his arse wasn't crammed full of cock.

I felt his coarse pubes against my balls and I realised he was fully in, but it didn't stop he slid out and it was just as painful, I whimpered tears rolling down my cheeks. "Please, stop, please I am begging you stop."

I heard him chuckle. "Now you beg, now you plead, don't worry soon you will be begging me not to stop. I can't believe what a slut you are, oh god your arse is so tight, and soon I will be filling it with my sperm."

As he slid in and out the pain was slowly replaced by a feeling, a tingle and my cock was throbbing fucking hell I clenched my arse squeezing him, convulsing and milking him, the pain was replaced by a feeling I can't describe.

"Oh you dirty little slut, you gorgeous cock sucking slut you love it don't you."

My voice was squeaky and wimpy as my lungs were crushed as he upped the ante fucking me relentlessly powerfully thrusting that fucking fleshy giant deep onto my convulsing arse.

"Beg slut tell me you like it, tell me I want to hear it." His voice was loud and demanding. "Tell me slut."

"Oh fuck I moaned breathlessly, yes, yes I like it."

"What do you like, tell me."

He was ravaging me pumping me thrusting jamming me deep down into the mattress.

"Your cock, I love your cock." I wrapped my arms around his neck and I clung on like a limpet my teeth biting his neck. "Do it, fuck me you bastard fuck me."

The room filled loudly with the slap of flesh on flesh as he plunged in and out, my cock was throbbing and twitching as he pounded me. And it dawned on me oh fuck I was going to cum, oh my god no please no... I didn't want him to know he was making me cum, but the feelings oh my god it was so intense I gave in to the emotion, realisation washing over me, fuck I wanted it. "Yes, yes fuck me, oh god I am going to cum, yes, yes, fuck me you big cunt fuck me."

He sneered. "Yes you want it now don't you bitch." He slowed his thrusts to a gentle pace. "Shall I stop now? Do you still want me to stop?"

I was on the edge of an enormous orgasm and I tried to grasp him and pull him in, I tried to push back get more of the monster. "No please don't stop, fuck me, I am almost there."

"Then beg for it."

I lost all my dignity. "Fuck me harder, please god I beg you, don't stop, I want it."

He increased his pace back to his brutish ferocious best. "Is that what you want slut?"

The feeling was back, my balls were convulsing wildly my orgasm was almost there and I was thrashing about wildly beneath him trying to get more of him in me, I squeezed and held on for dear life, I screamed loudly. "Yes fuck you, yes fuck me... Oooh god I am cumming."

My breath was gone as he assaulted me his big hairy balls hammering against mine and I lost it I erupted ferociously squirting cum up between our bodies. "Oh god yes, I am cumming, fuck I am cumming." I almost blacked out with the intensity but as I recovered and opened my eyes Viv was beside me staring into my eyes with a huge smile on her face. Yves was rampant and on his way to his own orgasm and he went crazy and fucked the breath out of my lungs, his thrusts getting shorter and more urgent before he screamed loudly." Argh there it is slut." I could feel his cum blasting my bowels powerful spurts spewing into me.

He collapsed on top of me crushing me. He lay there for a few minutes before rolling away. He was immediately replaced by Viv who covered me in kisses. "Oh Jeez babe that was amazing. God that is the sexiest thing I have ever seen. She leaned across and kissed Yves. "Thank you Yves, you are wonderful.

We all lay together trying to get our breath back. I was lost in thought as I tried to get my mind around what had just happened. I had given myself to the bastard and he had made me beg. What a fucking wimp. I couldn't hold back the tears, my face was wet and I was overcome with emotion. Yves was asleep as was Viv. I just lay there staring into the darkness, how the fuck was I going to be able to look him in the eye after giving myself to him like that, begging and pleading like a fucking girl, I had let him use me, he was going to have that over me forever.

I was woken in the morning by a very large cock trying to force its way back into my arse.

I was spooned behind Viv with my arms around her, Yves was behind me and I could feel the cold wet slippery monster edging into me. This time it was easier and didn't hurt as much. His horrible morning breath was cloaking us, his teeth bit me sharply on the shoulder as he sunk up to his balls. He was in a different mood this morning and he was powerful right from the outset he wasn't interested in lovemaking this was just pure fucking he drove viciously up into my convulsing arse. "You like that don't you my little cock sucker, you sexy little slut you want it don't you."

I couldn't speak I was in pain, and ecstasy, my cock quickly grew and as he fucked me I lost control and pushed back just as hard as he pummelled my little arse squeezing that fucking monster brutally into me and it didn't take long before he was filling me with cum and I wasn't far behind as I kept squirming and pulsing around him until I was squirting up Viv's back and the sheets.

She rolled over and giggled. "God you two are insatiable aren't you." She kissed me and it was gentle and tender. "I love you babe, you sexy little thing, you sexy gorgeous little bitch."

I felt a flood of embarrassment as she stared into my eyes. As she gazed at me she could see the look of shame and ran her hand over my cheek. "Babe what's the matter? You look upset, c'mon love don't get all uptight, last night was incredible." She glared at Yves. "Tell her, it was amazing wasn't it."

Yves rolled over towards us and he grinned that shit eating cheesy smile that always makes me cringe. "Nathalie mon petit last night was wonderful you were so sexy, do not look so sad, you should be happy, surely you enjoyed it as well?"

That was the problem, I did enjoy it, in fact I loved it, but I had all these uncertain thoughts going round in my head. What must Viv really think of me? She must secretly be disgusted, surely?