Nathalie's Makeover Ch. 07

Story Info
A new future opens for Nathan.
12.7k words
4.65
18.4k
13

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/13/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cagivagurl
Cagivagurl
3,557 Followers

We continued to beat them to every contract. They had been bitten so hard by that failure they became more cautious which just made it easier for me.

It was so easy in fact that it started to take some of the gloss off it for me. Paul had reduced Yves input, obviously holding him responsible for the failure.

So things progressed easily for us, Mike was more than delighted and showed his gratitude with ongoing pay increases and bonuses for me.

At home things were going great between Carol and I, it is funny how living with someone is so much different to just dating or going out. The only bad thing was we weren't seeing as much of each other as we were, however when we did it was like fireworks.

Yves... he was my problem, or at least the effect he had on me. I couldn't get him out of my mind. Images of the things we said and did swirled around uncensored in my frazzled brain and the more I tried to repress them the stronger they became. Don't get me wrong making love with Carol was amazing she is such a sexual creature and seemed so into me, but lately Yves had even invaded that and it worried me. The mention of his name was enough to illicit an erection, when I occasionally saw him at client meetings my cock twitched uncontrollably. I hated the bastard but I couldn't clear him out of my brain. Still time... It does heal wounds.

Six months down the track and things at work seemed tense, it didn't happen overnight It was gradual but I noticed that Mike becoming a little withdrawn and it dragged on for weeks, he wasn't talking the way he usually did, something was up and it was no surprise when he called me into his office first thing one morning.

"Nathan, I have some news to share and I don't know how you are going to feel about it."

"Better give me the bad news first." I mumbled wondering what I had done wrong.

He smiled. "Well I am going to dive right in, no need to pussy foot is there? Paul has made me an offer for the company. They want to buy us out."

My face must have given away my disappointment.

"Nathan, I am sorry, I knew you would be disappointed but this is an incredible opportunity for me personally, if the sale goes through I will never have to work again. Their offer is way above the true value of the company, but I guess they have decided if you can't beat em join em."

"So what is going to happen to us, the employees?"

"Their offer is for everything lock stock and barrel, and they expect you guys to transfer over to the new company. They have promised to preserve all the employees' current employment contracts and benefits."

"Then I guess I better hand in my resignation now."

He grinned. "Don't be so hasty Nathan. I am not stupid, this opportunity has only come about because of you. You were the driver, you supplied all the impetus to make this happen and this offer is about one thing and one thing only... They want you. I am not going to sell you out. This is a life changing offer for me and I want the outcome to be positive for you as well. I knew you wouldn't be happy working for them, so told Paul that I will be offering all of the employee's redundancy and it will be their choice if they stay or go."

That made me smile, although I said nothing.

"Paul is offering a pretty generous sign on bonus to everyone, so I don't expect many will be interested in the redundancy." He grinned. "Your package on the other hand will be worth over five hundred thousand pounds."

I was shocked at his generosity, so when he walked around the table and hugged me I was delighted to return the hug.

"Nathan the only thing I am going to ask you is that if you aren't staying on you keep the fact you are going to accept redundancy package under your hat. They are expecting you as well as the other employees to change over under the sale agreement. I have sort of hinted that everyone will stay."

I nodded my acceptance as I tried to get my head around what to do.

"They are going to be around the offices a lot over the next month or so and I expect you to be polite and courteous to them... All of them got it."

I laughed. "I might take annual leave for the month."

He shook his head violently. "Nathan don't misinterpret any of this. This buyout is all about getting you, so I need you to be here every day like nothing is wrong and you must say nothing. I don't want them to get wind of the fact you are getting out, it would be nice if you could sound enthusiastic."

I saw his point of view and I agreed to play along with the ruse. We ended with a handshake.

His last words came as a warning. "Nathan, do not sign anything."

Paul was the first to make an appearance. He called everyone into the boardroom and announced their takeover plans and reassured everyone that they would be looked after by the sale deed.

He went on to outline how he wanted this office to become an extension of their existing infrastructure and the two businesses would focus on different elements of the business.

There were smiles all around as the meeting came to an end. It appeared that Paul was right, everyone else seemed very excited. I was barely back in my office when Paul walked in. "Well Nathan, it looks like we will be colleagues after all."

"Not for long I am guessing Paul, I am sure once Yves gets his feet under Mikes desk I will be getting a note saying my services are no longer required."

He pulled up a chair across from me. "Nathan you have got the wrong impression. We want you to stay on, in fact we want you to become an even bigger part of what goes on around here. It is what I always wanted, right back when we first met."

I shrugged. "Well I guess we will see. I have a funny feeling Yves does not feel the same way."

He shook his head. "Look Nathan I know what happened between you two and I do not endorse Yves actions, or Vivian for that matter, but it is in the past. Please do not let personal history get in the way. This could be great for all of us, I don't mean to diminish your pain, or how you feel, but if you can consign it to the history books you may see this for what it is, a great opportunity. You are very talented and have a very astute business mind. If you had been on our team we wouldn't have ended up in that debacle at Smith's."

I liked Paul he was warm and seemed to care about people, if it wasn't for Yves I would consider staying on.

Of course Yves couldn't stay away and he walked into my office a week later with his big cheesy grin. "So Nathan we are to work together again." He stuck out his hand to shake. I accepted his hand shake reluctantly, and the look on his face made me sick, he thought he had won, and he had me where he wanted and I hated it.

Now if I could just get rid of my erection. Fuck his very presence had aroused feelings in me that were so intense. I could smell his cologne and my pulse raced, my heart pounded and my skin was clammy and I felt my face burning, wondering if he knew. When I glanced up at him I saw that look, of course he knew, he always knew.

As he held my hand for longer than necessary he said in his imperious voice. "I want us to put all the acrimonious feelings in the past, I want us to start afresh can we do that?"

I tried to keep my voice calm. "I am not sure I can do that, but I guess we can try."

"Nathan we have all moved on, you have a new relationship, I want us to be friends again."

I nodded slipping in a quick jab. "So how is Viv?"

He didn't even blink, I had expected a bit of guilt but there was nothing he just smiled. "She is very well, we talk about you often."

I guess I should have expected that but it still hurt.

That night I took all my frustration out on Carol, we made love with a fiery intensity, even if my mind was awash with images of Yves... Fuck him he had really infiltrated my psyche. Carol wasn't complaining. "Fucking hell babe, Jesus where did that come from?" She sighed as we lay together in sweaty bliss.

As the sale got closer he spent more time at the office and he kept pushing me. He invited me to lunch and dinner with him and Viv. He was on an all-out charm offensive.

Surprisingly Viv called me. It was a shock we had not so much as spoken in months, but it was nice to hear her voice and she sounded bright and cheerful. As we chatted she said laughingly. "So you and Yves ended up working together after all huh?"

"Well for the time being, yes."

"Are you getting on OK? Yves seemed positive."

"It is just work Viv, I am trying to be polite, but I have to bite my tongue a lot."

"Nath I am just happy that you guys have managed to reconnect, it is all he has talked about lately. So how have you been?"

"Everything is good, getting close to the close out date."

"I meant at home dummy, how are things between you and Carol? She seems to be very happy."

"Things are good at home, thanks Viv."

"Nath Yves is really trying, why are you holding back? Regardless of what you say you have feelings for him as well, we all know it."

As the buyout drew closer Paul and Yves invited me into a meeting. Paul invited me to sit with them and he revealed the reason. "Nathan the reason we have asked you in is we want to talk about your new role here."

I nodded. "Go on."

"We want to put you in charge of business development, to help grow this business significantly and we think you are the right man to drive us into the future."

Wow it was a good offer. I leaned back in my chair as I contemplated my response. Yves chirped up. "Nathan, you have been doing great work with Mike, it is apparent since taking over and talking to everyone here that you are the sole reason he was doing so well. As much as it pains me to say it, you beat us up pretty bad. I cannot remember the last time we beat you in a tender."

I glanced between them. "Honestly I haven't even decided to take a position here, at the moment I am still thinking about it."

Paul looked confused. "Mike more or less guaranteed you were staying."

The sale process was final so I thought I could now be honest. "Sorry Paul but I think you might have misunderstood him, I have signed nothing and I am still on the fence about the future. I do have other offers on the table to consider."

They both looked back and forth disappointed. "Nathan we want you here with us. Part of the reason for this buy out was to gain your services. This is a good company and a good fit for us, but it is you we want."

Yves interrupted. "Nathan, I hope this isn't about what happened between us, it is insignificant in the great scheme of things. Give us a chance. You will love working with our team we have good people and all of the other employees have come across."

His flippant trivializing of my feelings hurt. " Insignificant is it?" I screamed flinging my chair against the wall. "Well it might not be important to you but it means a lot to me. You wrecked my marriage and ran off with my wife." Struggling to hold back my tears I snarled. "You destroyed my fucking life... You are an unconscionable bastard, you have no remorse, you have never even so much as apologised for it. You can get fucked Yves, I wouldn't work for you if it was the last job on the planet." I raced out and headed straight into my office slamming the door shut behind me. I hadn't meant to let it all out but everything just came flooding out.

I was leaning over my desk with my head cradled in my hands bawling my eyes out when Paul walked in he walked straight around and hugged me. "I am sorry Nathan, I really am. You are right we have put you in a completely unacceptable position. It wasn't fair. God I let him convince me it was all going to be fine, and you have been such a rock I thought maybe he was right, now I see you have just been holding it all in. I am sorry I don't know what else to say."

I dried my eyes and he sat down. "Nathan I will not try to twist your arm, it wouldn't be fair, all I am going to say is I want you to be part of our company, you have a special skill, the way you pulled in all the business to this company, I am absolutely certain that we could build something special."

"Could you please not say anything to Yves about the tears, I am embarrassed enough. I have been trying to show a brave face."

He laughed. "Yeah don't worry it's our secret, so long as you promise to at least think about it."

With the days counting down I started to get cold feet, what the hell would I do?

I had plenty to keep me busy finalising paperwork and making sure there were no lose ends, it meant working long days and a few very late nights.

I was at my desk working through my handover notes when Yves walked in. "What are you working on now Nathan."

My heart was beating furiously and I felt my armpits getting damp. "I am finalising my handover notes."

He frowned. "I don't think that's a good idea my little angel." He walked around behind me and leaned low over my shoulder, his warm moist breath blowing across the nape of my neck. "You don't need hand over notes, you are going nowhere." He whispered wetly, as the words spilled out his hand slipped below the desk and he grasped my growing erection. "This tells me you really don't want to leave do you my little angel." He rubbed and caressed building my already throbbing bulge into a full on hard on.

"Stop, please someone will see." I whimpered as I tried to push his arm away. "I said Stop! Please don't do this."

His lips nibbled on my neck, nuzzling wetly. "Have you been thinking of me my gorgeous little slut, have you dreamed about my cock in your mouth." He grabbed my hand and placed it on his cock which was hard, hanging free in his trousers. 'Have you dreamed about this moment, Hmmmm the feel of my cock in that gorgeous little arse." He sniggered. "I have, late at night with Vivian's lips on my cock as she sucks me, I have dreamed about you, your tight arse, your sweet lips."

There was movement out in the corridor and he stood up smiling. "You have haven't you my sexy little sissy, yes you have dreamed about my cream all over your face."

He stood there beside me with his giant bulge twitching and jerking in front of me. "Nathalie you are not going anywhere, don't even think about it."

As he walked towards the door he turned back. "Work late tonight my little sissy, I will be here as well."

Fuck I was sweating like mad and my head was spinning. As I slowly got control of my breathing I realised I had to get out, I had to escape. I went straight back to work on the project docs, but I had visitor after visitor. Mike came in and wanted to talk, Paul came in with coffee and wanted to talk, he had been great since my outburst in his office and I didn't want to tell him too piss off. A couple of project engineers brought in their updates and before I realised it was late, I was so lost in trying to get finished and get out I totally lost track of time.

I was brought back to reality when Yves walked in. I jumped in surprise seeing him standing in front of me with that supercilious smirk on his face. "I am glad you decided to stay my darling little slut."

He walked around my desk, I should have stood up to get away but I was frozen barely able to breathe. He stood beside me his groin in my face. "Unzip my trousers Nathalie."

Still frozen to the spot he leaned a little lower. "You don't want another spanking do you?"

We were alone in the office and now my anxiety was replaced by fear. I slowly reached up and unzipped him. His throbbing giant cock flopped out and it was in my hand, the hot flesh searing my hand as I stroked it.

"Good girl he whispered huskily. "Now put this on, it's my favourite."

He passed me a tube of bright red lipstick. "Put it on my love, you are going to need it."

I wanted to say fuck off... The words were forming but wouldn't come out, and like always I did what he asked. Why I don't know why, I hated it but I swiped the lipstick shakily over my lips covering them in a thick layer of crimson blush.

Once it was on he lifted my head. "Good girl now let's put it to use shall we."

I knew what he wanted and deep inside I think I did to. I leaned forward until his knob was resting on my lips. I stroked him squeezing and caressing the length, my fingers hardly able to reach all the way around. With my other hand I reached in and caressed his balls. I felt his fingers ruffling and then knotting in my hair. "Open wide my little cocksucking sissy, open up and let me in."

I parted my lips and he slid in, his hips pushing as I opened wide, his hand holding tightly so I couldn't pull away. "Ooohhh fuck yes, Oh my god I have missed this gorgeous little mouth, you are such a wonderful cock sucker."

I started to move back and forth along the enormous length of his giant snake, kissing, sucking licking taking him deeper and deeper. "Fuck you are such a slut, god suck it you bitch suck it."

I was trying but he was becoming rough, thrusting hard, fucking my mouth and I was choking on his bulbous knob as it pushed its way into my throat. He was holding my head so tight I couldn't move, masturbating with my mouth, taking his pleasure.

Just then his phone rang, he took one hand off my head and pulled it out. "Hello Paul... Yes I am with him now."

I panicked when I heard Pauls name and tried to pull back, but he still had his other hand curled painfully in my hair. He slowed his thrusts to a slow deep penetrating movement. He moved the phone away. "Suck it bitch, don't make me hurt you."

He lifted the phone back to his ear. "Yes I am trying to convince him to stay... Yes I am being kind to him."

In and out he pushed driving the fucking monster in and out as I sucked and stroked him, I squeezed his balls and I could feel his orgasm build as his giant swinging balls tightened in my hand.

"Yes Paul I am looking after him, I might take him to dinner, I am sure he wants something to eat."

As he disconnected the call he grabbed me roughly. "Fuck you were born to suck my cock, you are perfect, now tell me you want my cum."

I knew his game and tried to just take away his power by sucking him deep and hard fucking him, my hand stroking as fast as I could. "Oh fuck yes you want it you dirty little slut, god you filthy little slut you want it don't you?" He ripped my head off his cock. "Say it you teasing little bitch let me hear you beg."

I didn't want to give him that satisfaction but he was rough, rubbing his slimy knob all over my face, the saliva and precum oozing all over my face, going up my nose. "Do not hold back angel, let me hear your voice, tell me you want my reward.

It felt like giving in but whimpered. "Yes, I want it."

"Good girl." He thrust it back into my mouth all the way into my throat as I choked and gagged, he didn't care he just fucked my mouth with renewed vigour. "Fuck you, fuck I am cumming, I am fucking cumming."

He didn't have to tell me I could feel it squirting and spurting blasting stream after stream of his white hot sperm into my throat and mouth, his cock throbbing and pulsing wildly as he came and came.

Left panting trying to get my breath he wiped it all over my face. "Lick it clean."

I sucked and licked it until there was no trace of his cum.

He stood tall zipping himself with that mocking smirk. "Tomorrow, wear stockings, and silk panties, the pink ones I brought you, oh and bring some lube."

With that he was gone, leaving me with lipstick smeared all over my face and the taste of his cum in my mouth.

Left to my own devices I sat trying to get my head around what had just happened, fuck why did I let him do that? Why, why, why, why? The longer I sat there the angrier I got, mostly I was angry with myself. I had finally broken away from him, Jesus I had to lose my wife to get away and then in one crazy ill-considered moment I was back under his control.

Cagivagurl
Cagivagurl
3,557 Followers