Nathalie's Makeover Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

No damn it, I wasn't letting it happen again. I worked late into the morning, once finished I wrote out my letter of resignation and put it in Paul's mail slot. I quickly cleaned out my desk and headed for home.

Carol was in bed sound asleep when I crawled in beside her, she snuggled up against me as I wrapped her in my arms. The darkness was a warm cloak allowing me to think... I didn't have to panic about money, with my redundancy I could live for years without an income.

"Come on sleepy head get out of bed, you are going to be late." It was Carol shaking me trying to wake me. I rolled towards her. "I am not going in, I resigned yesterday."

She looked stunned. "Jesus... Really?" Throwing her arms in the air she sighed. "Oh well, I still have a job and I need to go." She kissed me. "You will have to get your own brekky, see you tonight babe."

Later, much later I climbed out of bed showered and went down to the kitchen. Then the world exploded. First it was Paul expressing his sadness that I had resigned. He did try to change my mind, but I rebuked him.

Next up was Yves and he harangued me accusing me of professional suicide, of course it was accompanied by a raft of curses and profanity.

Surprisingly Viv was the next cab of the rank. "Nath what have you done? Last night Yves was so happy, he told me what happened and he was ecstatic, but then you just resign. What are you doing love?"

"I made a mistake, that's all. Last night should not have happened, I have fixed it now though."

"Jesus Nath you fly off the handle it's a complete overreaction." She sighed deeply. "You didn't have to resign, fuck it's just like when you kicked me out, you act like a child, a coward rather than face up to things like an adult you just do the first thing that springs into your head, overreaction."

"over reaction my arse, I didn't have any other option."

When Carol got home she had obviously been thinking about my announcement.

"So what this all about babe? Why did you resign?"

"Well its simple really I don't want to work with Yves."

She was standing at the kitchen making us a cup of tea. "Did something happen? It seems so sudden, I thought things were going so well?"

"Nothing happened, I just decided that I couldn't do it."

She smiled coyly. "That not what I heard... I heard from a very reliable source that you were very naughty at work last night."

Fuck I should have known I couldn't rely on Viv to keep her mouth shut. I realised I couldn't lie my way through it. "Yes OK I did something really stupid last night." As the words fell out I felt tears welling up. "I am sorry Carol, I didn't mean for it to happen."

She sat down beside me and passed me my tea. "Its OK Nat I know you guys have a thing, I don't care, I would have preferred to hear it from you but it's OK I am not angry, I just don't understand why you resigned. Fuck it was just a blowjob... Wasn't it?"

I nodded. "I can't explain it He makes me do things and I can't say no, it scares me. I didn't want to do it, he forced me."

"So it was rape, shit Nat why don't you dob him in, there are laws to protect employee's."

"It wasn't rape, but he made me do it, I don't know how, he just has this power over me, when he is around I turn to water."

"Wouldn't it be a better option to face up to this, take it head on. You love that job."

"No I can't do it. I will find another job easy enough."

She disappeared up the stairs and returned a few minutes later. "I have run you a bath, go and have a soak while I get dinner."

By the time I was dry and walking back down the stairs the room was full of the sweet smells of dinner cooking. As I got closer I heard her on the phone.

'Sorry babe I tried, but he is adamant... No I said I tried... Yes I know but I don't think he will change his mind... Yeah OK babe another day.'

She must have been talking to Viv.

Nothing more was said that evening, we ate not in silence but the mood was quiet.

I was a bit lost as the week rolled along, I had worked my whole life and it was unfamiliar to be lazing around with nothing to do.

By the second week Carol was getting well and really sick of my glum moody behaviour.

"Nat you have to pull yourself together, find a job or do something, but this can't go on."

But it did carry on, I felt depressed and angry, I moped around the house feeling sorry for myself. We snapped at each other all the time, we argued over insignificant shit, we were really getting on each other's wick. It got so bad one night it boiled over, she spat out.

"I am going out with some friends for drinks tonight, I can't stand another night like last night, you are impossible to live with at the moment."

I was pretty happy for her to go because she was driving me crazy with her bloody good intentions and advice.

She disappeared out the door and I could relax. I had a few beers and watched so tele. I didn't know what time she would get home, so I just went to bed.

I woke up in an empty bed, she hadn't come home. After doing a little house work and heading for the supermarket she still wasn't back.

Two days passed and still no sign of her, no phone call, no text's, nothing. I probably should have called or something but I was angry and when I get angry I sort of sink back into myself and get really introspective. Fuck her if she did not want to be with me then fuck her.

Time seemed to be dragging, days were so slow and boring, fuck it was so boring.

My only saving grace was Nathalie, she was my friend and every day I slipped further into her, she was becoming me. Or should I say I was becoming her. I dressed and put on my makeup and luxuriated in my world, I sauntered around the house in different outfits. Thank god Viv never collected her clothes.

Bang, bang the pounding on the door woke me, I checked my clock and it was two AM in the morning. As I opened the door Carol fell in, she was bladdered. She could barely stand, so I slipped my arm around her and helped her into the lounge where she flopped on the sofa. I made coffee and when I came back she was bawling her eyes out. I sat beside her and she threw her arms around me and sobbed. "I am sorry babe, I really am."

"What for? I don't understand."

Beside herself she sobbed her body convulsing with the sobs, her face a black soggy mess of run mascara. "I slept with Viv and Yves that night." She stuttered. "I went back to their place and we all ended up in bed together, I am sorry Nat."

My shoulder was wet with her tears as she sobbed. "I'm a slut a dirty fat slut, I am so sorry?"

Stunned I muttered. "It will be OK, stop crying."

"Yeah but I know how you feel about him, I don't know how it happened, the fucker just seduced me somehow. One minute we were talking and the next he had that fucking monster in me and he was shagging my brains out."

That hurt, it hurt a lot. I made more coffee but she flaked it snoring her head off. I got blankets and covered her up.

When I got down in the morning she looked terrible. I made us breakfast and when she awoke she burst into tears again. "I am sorry Nat, I have been feeling so guilty since that night, I shouldn't have done it I know that, which is why I stayed away, I couldn't face you."

During the night I had spent plenty of time thinking and I had made the decision

How could I complain? She had done nothing worse than me. As much as it hurt I just had to get over it.

At breakfast I asked. "So is that where you have been? With them?"

She looked shocked. "God no I have been staying with Helle."

Carol, I won't lie it hurts, but I know what he can be like, we just have to be honest with each other."

She hugged me. "I promise if you give me a chance I will make this up to you." She gushed. "I missed you babe."

I could feel my eyes tearing up. "Yeah I missed you as well."

That night after she helped with the dinner clean-up and her tongue was tangled around mine and it would have taken dynamite to separate our kiss. I could feel the heat from her pussy as she ground it all over my erection.

"Bloody hell Carol, slow down it's been a while, this will be all over before we get out of the kitchen.

Her hand snuck down between us and she gave it a squeeze, "Hmmm you might be right, this thing is hard enough to hang the tea towels on."

We struggled our way out to the living room and we crashed down on the sofa. As I sucked in a breath her head found its way to my lap and she ripped my zipper down and wrenched out my cock.

Ahhhh the feel of her mouth, the taste of her kiss, her scent, the feel of her skin on mine. I was overwhelmed, sensory overload. It had been so long since I had human contact. Masturbation just doesn't measure up.

Her lips slid easily up and down my engorged shaft, not to be outdone I managed to wrestle my hand inside of her stretched panties and find her wet gooey pussy open and waiting. "Fuck yes." She groaned. "That feels so good."

I had to drag her off my cock, I was already close to an ear shattering explosion and I wanted the feel of her body on mine. The way she was writing and grinding her pussy on my hand, I didn't think she was far away either.

I dragged her up to the bedroom and we shredded our clothes we were in such a hurry. I was between her wide open legs and shagging her as if it was our last fuck. It was hot but painful as her talon like fingernails were digging deep into my shoulders as she sucked fervently on my neck. If she had been a vampire and this was my last breath I wouldn't have cared, I would've died with a smile on my face.

Her orgasm was powerful but mine was nuclear by comparison, I fucked her that hard I was expecting to see my cock burst out her mouth.

"I am sorry for what happened." She sobbed in my ear, "I should have known better."

"I laughed. "He is such a sneaky bastard."

We kissed and she found a second wind riding me to another cum that was almost as big as the first.

Over the weekend we rediscovered why we were such a good fit. She was surprised when I got up and slipped straight into Nathalie's persona. I saw the surprise, but she smiled. "So Nathalie is around a bit more these days?"

I returned her smile and decided to be honest. "Carol lately, I have come to accept Nathalie a little more and I have sort of stayed in the role. Does that offend you?"

She laughed. "Hell no, you know how much I love her. Nat I love you both, but if you want to be Nathalie, it has to be real, not just here hiding in the closet. If you want to be Nathalie let's do it properly."

That's sort of how it started, she forced me out of my shell, I wasn't allowed to change when it was time to go outside, she forced me to stay in Nathalie's role. We did everything, shopping, going out for dinner, everything was like two girls on the town. Every time it was the same I was nervous but excited.

As we settled into our routine things seemed to fall into a really comfortable pattern. Carol worked and I stayed home and played housewife. As they say in the movies things couldn't have been better, the only sticking point was Viv. Carol remained in constant contact with her, they were best mates after all. I was nervous, but accepted it although it did make for some sticky conversations. We always skirted around the fringes without really talking about it, It did leave a large lump under the carpet where we swept it but hey that was where we were.

We found new levels of honesty. Out shopping one sunny Saturday Carol asked. "Nat do you miss Viv? Do you still have feelings for her?"

I was a bit shocked by her forward approach but decided to be honest. "Carol I guess Viv is still in my mind I loved that woman with all my heart and to some extent I still do, but she is in my past, I am trying to build a new future and I would love you to be part of it, well that is if you want to? Viv is in my past."

She snuggled up beside me and we drew some smirks from teenagers as they watched. One spat out. "Fucking lezzies, get a fucking room."

We laughed loudly, if only they knew.

"What about Yves? Are you over that or are you still on a one woman mission to destroy him?"

I giggled at her choice of words. "I am working on it."

"You seem to hate him so intensely. You know some people say you can't hate unless you love. You must still have strong feelings for him."

That little insight shocked me. "Well I don't know about the love aspect, he ruined my life and I do hate him with a passion."

"Babe you need to move on, giving him free rent in your head is holding you back."

When we got home we made love and it was warm and tender. Her lipstick covered lips on mine was still the sweetest kiss of all. I still to this day love that first kiss with lipstick on lipstick. It is hard to explain, it is sexy, erotic, smooth yet sticky, delicious yet enquiring... Oh and the taste and texture Ahhhhhhh divine.

Carol saw my hatred of Yves as a war, but she was on a different war. She was pushing me to let Nathalie out a little more, she loved the fact I had let my hair grow longer. I had always had a nice full head of hair, although I kept it short in a business cut. She loved it long, so she could play with and style it. She loved putting it in curlers and trying new things.

She was working pretty long hours and the only real time we had together was weekends. Saturday morning she brought in breakfast. "So what do you think of Nathalie and I going out on the town. We don't get a chance during the week."

I shrugged. "Yeah why not."

Carol ran me a bath and helped me shave, taking great care of my balls, when it came to makeup she was useless, she had no idea even with my guidance, so I did it myself with her helping and watching.

She did have a good eye for style though. She chose a nice navy skirt and a bright white silk blouse. The skirt was tightfitting and needed all of the long slit up the side to allow me to walk. She laughed riotously as she watched me wriggle into it, although her look changed from laughter to lust once I had slithered into it. "Wow fuck me." She whistled. "That is fucking hot."

She finished it off with black patent leather pumps. With my seamed black stockings it was a nice look.

She chose a striped A line dress that showed of her overflowing bust, and it fit tight enough to flaunt her gorgeous arse.

As we drove downtown she said. "Babe we should get makeovers, have a real girl's day,"

It was something I had always wanted to do but was always too scared to try, but today emboldened by my high spirits I agreed. "Yeah let's do it." As we sat in a little bistro she got on her phone and was deep in conversation when I returned with our food. "She smiled. "All done lover, we are all set for later this arvo."

I started to get anxious about where we were going and was about to ask when she giggled, putting her fingers up to my mouth she whispered. "Don't ask babe and I won't have to lie."

"What happened to no more lies?"

She teased me a little. "Don't be daft Nat, you know as well as I do where we are going otherwise I would have just told you."

As we ate our lunch I mumbled. "I don't know, cant we just go somewhere else?"

"Babe this isn't just about the makeover, Viv has been dying to see you and talk to you, believe it or not she misses you."

She sensed my anxiety and she tried soothe my pounding heart. "Relax, take a breath, you want to show her you're doing OK don't you? C'mon babe, this is your chance to swagger in there with that pouty sexy smile and show her you have moved on."

Her words hit a chord with me and I thought, 'yeah fuck it.'

We walked in hand in hand and I saw the look on her face as she greeted Carol with a kiss on each cheek. Then the world stood still as she stared at me. "Hi hon, how have you been?"

I had been going over lots of smart comments but in the end all that came out was. "Fine, you."

She smiled. "Yeah pretty good." Then she smiled and walked up to kiss me, it started as just a gentle kiss but that grew exponentially into a toe tingling spine twisting time stopping event.

As we stepped back she sighed. "Over here love, do you mind if I look after you?"

"That's good."

My mind was mush and I could barely talk. Viv looked better than I could ever imagine, straight off the cover of Vogue magazine, her style was impeccable and her figure hiding beneath a vry tight skirt and see through white blouse.

Carol took over dragging Viv into a gossipy chat. The receptionist brought us glasses of champagne, and as the afternoon disappeared Viv and I chatted uneasily. She whispered. "You look sensational, I love your hair longer like this."

The conversation drifted around the sticky bits, neither of us brave enough to dive right in. Carol chatted away babbling on and on, she was as nervous as me. At least her gossip eased the tension. It was Carol who asked. "How is Yves?"

I heard Viv suck in a nervous gulp. "He is good."

Carol looked across at me batting her eyes trying to get me to join in. That was a bit much for me. Soon we were done and yes she did a good job of my hair and makeup. As we were paying Viv put her hand over mine. "My treat, your money is no good here."

Then she muttered. "Why don't you two come over for dinner one night?"

Carol was about to say something but I interrupted. "No thanks Viv, thanks for the offer, but we are busy."

Her face dropped, Carol nudged me, giving me a sad frown.

As we walked out she snapped. "Babe, you have to let the past go, surely you could see she was offering an olive branch, she hurts and she wants you back in her life. Jesus, wouldn't your life be warmer if you could be friends with her."

"I would love to be friends with her, and I would like her in my life, but the thought of him presiding over me like king fucking dick is too much to bear. I can't do it. If she was alone then it would be different, but while he is in her life, it's just not happening."

She dragged me into a nail salon and we had pedicures and manicures. The woman did give me some funny looks but she was polite and friendly. Even with the tension at Viv's salon it turned out to be an awesome day. The more time I spent dressed in public the more comfortable I felt.

Carol was so supportive and encouraging she found ways to push me, whereas Viv had resorted to trickery or force Carol just urged with gentle nudges, and the sex was unbelievable.

"So tell me." She asked one night when we were making love, how did you manage that fucking monster that Yves has dangling between his legs?"

I was shocked by her bluntness, but she giggled. "C'mon babe, I could barely take it myself, he is fucking huge, your bum must have been aching for days." She laughed playfully as she caressed me, but her eyes were focused on me. "Well? Are you going to tell me? Did you like it?"

I fell into her good mood and giggled as she worked my erection into a steel bar. "Yes I enjoyed it, the sex was OK."

"OK... just OK... from what Viv said it was more than that."

"Yeah I suppose so, are you sure you want to talk about this?"

She frowned. "Of course, but do I satisfy you, or are you missing a little man action?"

"I am totally satisfied, you are more woman than I can handle, my balls are already shrivelling up you have sucked so much fluid out of them."

"But do you miss being with guys?"

Trying to find a counter argument I whispered. "Carol did you enjoy your little tryst with Viv?"

She nodded. "Yes, actually it surprised me but, yes it was fun."

"So then are you saying you are not satisfied being with me?"

She giggled. "Of course I am, with you I get everything, I mean I don't get a pussy to lick, but I get everything else."

Carol slipped back into seeing Viv on regular girls nights out. Initially I was nervous but told myself I had to trust her.