Nathalie's Makeover Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her nights out always ended up with the most amazing sex.

She used our lovemaking as a means to soften the blow. She always focused on making it hot and passionate. Lately we had been playing with bondage and tonight she made me tie her up. She didn't have to try too hard to convince me, I loved it and she knew it. I toyed with her as she laid spread eagled on the bed, her arms and legs bound tightly. I spent an age licking her fanny, up and down the crack, from her cute little starfish all the way to her throbbing clit. When she gets excited it pokes out from between her folds like a little snails head bobbing out of its shell and when she was close to orgasm I liked to suck it right into my mouth, but tonight I was torturing her, taking her to the edge then backing off, over and over.

A screaming mess she begged me to let her cum, but I delayed it, the more she begged the longer I took. I used her little vibrating toys that she loved so much. The rabbit her favourite I plunged into her gushing pussy grinding the vibrating end against her lit. "Fuck you teasing bastard." She screamed. "You tormenting prick, just you wait till it's your turn, I will fuck you so hard."

I kissed her hard as I jammed the rest of the dildo up her spasmning hole. "Well I better make sure I don't let you tie me up then."

But the pitiful almost pained expression on her face showed that I had probably overplayed this game and I finished her off with my mouth, my tongue flicking her clit ferociously, the dildo lost as I crammed it furiously up inside her. She bucked and thrust her hips wildly as she felt the waves of an enormous orgasm wrack her body. She is usually vocal and wet but tonight she was on the verge of hysterics and my mouth was flooded with her sticky gooey secretions, it was like a male ejaculation it was so powerful, even the bed was wet because I couldn't drink it fast enough.

Bliss, it was pure bliss as we lay together afterwards, she was a physical wreck. "Fuck Nat, that was unbelievable, I love you so much."

The words frightened me, this was the first time she had used those words, I was awash with emotion, I couldn't leave her hanging. "I love you to lover."

As we caught our breath we talked. "Babe you have to bury the hatchet with Yves, Viv is dying, she wants a relationship with you, but it will have to include him." Her gaze never left mine and I think she sensed I was softening. "I need this as well, you know she is my best friend and I want to see more of her, but I feel so guilty and uncomfortable talking to you about it."

It put a damper on the night for me, and it spoilt the first use of the I love you phrase.

Lately the conversations had started to get back to the future and I understood her concern.

"Nathan you know I love you but all this moping around has to stop. You need to get back into something."

Monday morning Carol grumbled. "Well if you aren't going to be working, you better clean this place top to bottom missy."

She slammed the door and disappeared. As I lazed around I decided to surprise her. I went down to the salon and brought out Nathalie in a new fresh style. While I was applying the finishing touches I looked around and we had really let the salon fall into a state of disrepair, mostly it was stacked full of shit we weren't using, so I got stuck in and cleaned it, and by the time I was finished it was hospital clean.

That led to the rest of the house, and of course I cooked a sumptuous dinner.

"Wow," was what she cried when she walked in. "Blimmin heck, I was only joking babe."

I laughed as well. "No you were right, if I don't work then I need to pull my weight."

After dinner I took her down to the salon and again she was flabbergasted. I sat her down and gave her a complete makeover, a full facial with mud pack and steaming. She was like a sated tiger afterwards and the benefit for me was she looked sensational.

In bed she got a giggling fit. "OK call me crazy but I have an idea, will you hear me out?"

I shrugged. "I will listen, yes."

"Remember back to the first time you did my makeup... I said you have a talent, and you know I meant it. Babe you do have a talent, what say I organise some of my friends and they come and get their hair and makeup done. Much like when Viv was working from down there. You could turn it into a little business. It might help pay some bills."

I thought about it. "But I am not qualified and I don't have any experience."

"Maybe not but you have a natural eye for it and believe me you are good. I am putting my foot down, you either do the salon thing or you go to work for Yves." She stood hands on hips tapping her foot on the floor in mock anger. She held the pose for several moments before she folded, laughing like a fool.

So that's what happened, I started operating the salon, at first it was slow and I was lucky to get three or four people a day through, but they seemed to like what I did and it grew slowly. Carols friends as much as they loved Viv's salon could no longer afford it so they were more than happy to give the new girl a go. I started to get a stream of clients. At first it was uncomfortable because I knew many of them and here I was in full drag. A couple made some questionable remarks but after they saw my results that changed and they came back. There was no arguing with my prices.

There was of course a side effect. Nathalie became stronger and her personality took over, Nathan slipped into the shadows. My voice softened, I spent so much time in Nathalie's persona it became my norm. I started to acquire aids, artificial breast forms, prosthesis. I undertook a slow electrolysis hair removal regime for my face.

Viv of course found out through Carol and I was surprised that she arrived one evening as a late booking, Carol had organised the booking and didn't tell me who it was. I was down in the salon getting ready when she walked in looking stunning. She didn't need a makeover and we both knew it, her makeup was perfect. "Hi Nath."

Surprised I whispered. "Hi to you." We kissed lightly. "So what's going on?"

"Well when Carol told me what you were doing I admit I got envious, so I am just having a nose."

We kissed and it was surreal her lips felt so familiar, her smell, the feel of her body. I melted against her and she me.

She drew herself up tall. "Nath, I want you to give me the works."

"You don't need a makeover." I complained.

"Nath I am serious, remember that first time you did Carols, you saw something, you have a great eye. So do your worst babe, forget what I normally do and treat me like a blank canvas."

I was rooted to the spot but as she sat back in the chair and Carol brought us all champagne I started. They chatted away like I wasn't there. I started with the full facial cleanse and shampooed her hair. As I studied her facial features I got an idea, I moved her head up and down side to side and really scrutinised how to achieve something different.

As I waited for her hair to dry, I applied a deep foundation, she looked a little tired and her features were tight and drawn. I massaged in a moisturiser working in circles under her eyes then added moisturiser. I had discovered this makeup on line for use around the eyes, like Botox it tightened the skin and removed some of the crow's feet. I highlighted her cheekbones adding a little blusher, just a hint...

For her eyes I used minimal mascara in an outward arch highlighting the graceful lines.

When it came time for her hair I asked. "Are you sure about this?"

She smiled. "I trust you, do your worst."

I cut her long hair into a very short pixie cut, longer on one side than the other. I added some highlights.

It had been two hours and her and Carol were still giggling although that stopped and Carol just about choked when she saw me hacking off Viv's beautiful locks. Viv who couldn't see because I had covered the mirror noticed Carol's expression and flinched but said nothing.

At the end I uncovered the mirror and showed her my creation.

"Oh my god!" She cried. "Nath its bloody brill, shit I had forgotten how good you are."

She patted my hand. "You should be working for me." She wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me again, this time it was a lingering soul wrenching kiss that went on and on. Our tongues were like lovers twisted and tangled together. "Uh hum." Carol coughed.

We separated stepping back, Viv turned to her. "I am sorry Carol... I just got carried away."

Carol grabbed her. "Hey I don't mind but I want some loving as well. They embraced and if our kiss lingered theirs went on forever. When they separated they were breathing hard and staring into each other's eyes. They both turned to me guiltily before Viv announced. "I better go."

I walked off to get more champagne and the impassioned moment was lost seemingly forever in a mix of questioning smouldering glances.

Carol refused to let Viv leave and forced her to stay for dinner.

As we worked our way through an enormous spread Viv couldn't hold back. "So tell me is Nathalie around all the time now?"

It was Carol who saved my blush. "Yes babe, Nathalie is here with us full time."

Viv sighed. "Fuck I am so jealous Carol... It was what I always wanted. Nath you look amazing by the way, I wasn't going to say anything but you truly look fantastic and so pretty and your voice... Wow so sexy."

I blushed deep red as her compliments sunk in. Carol laughed. "She has been having electrolysis to get rid of the pesky stubble as well. Viv's eyes lit up and she couldn't resist reaching out and running her fingers over my face. "Hmmm smooth hon, god it is baby soft."

She gave me a hug. "Love it is so nice to be able to talk again, god I have missed you so much. I hope we can be friends."

I nodded. 'Yes I have missed you as well."

"So what are you going to do hon?" Viv asked.

I shrugged noncommittedly. "Not sure."

"Then why don't you think about what I said? You could work for me."

I laughed. "I don't think that is a good idea, do you?"

She shrugged. "Actually I do."

In bed Carol was in a fiery mood. She ripped my clothes off like a wild woman and her mouth engulfed my cock in one deep dive. We made love with a fury that could have been misinterpreted as rape it was fast, brutal and completely draining.

We ended up in the conversation that we had been going round and round. "Nat are you happy with the way things are at the moment?"

I nodded. "Yes, but to be honest I am a bit lost. Lately I have fallen so into the role of Nathalie I have lost myself and I feel like I am losing my real identity."

"Maybe you have found your real identity..."

That made me think and turned my blissful moment into a sleepless night.

My foray into hair and makeup was actually becoming popular especially after Carol put together some social media stuff explaining I specialised in people who wanted to experiment. She found lots of CD and TG friendly websites where she posted adverts.

That started to bear fruit and my clientele took on a whole new vibrancy and diversity. It drove Carol into a discussion with me. "Babe I want to make a suggestion."

I nodded along and she babbled. "You are getting way to popular for the dungeon." The dungeon is what she called the salon in the basement.

"Yeah I actually agree, so what are you suggesting, we move into a salon or something?"

"No this is more life changing." She sucked in a deep breath. "I want us to buy a house, a house big enough to have a decent salon attached. I want us to buy it together. I want it to be ours."

I was a bit taken aback. "Bloody hell..." I let it sit for a minute and I saw her face drop. "You don't want to do you?"

"It's not that I don't want to, you know I love you, I have said it many times, but are you sure you want to do that. I mean it's a big step and I am still struggling to figure out who or what I am. You might be sick of me after a few months, what happens then?"

She smiled. "Who you are is a sexy vibrant woman, and my super sexy boyfriend. I love you both and I don't care which way you fall. I love you both and you cannot get rid for me that easily."

I was hesitant to say this but it had been bubbling away under the surface for a while but I had been too scared to say anything. Recently after spending so much time with brave proud open crossdressers it made me realise I was a coward, I cared way too much about what other people thought and said, but my feelings had become so strong I was struggling to keep them suppressed, it was now or never. "What if I wanted to become Nathalie permanently?"

She hugged me reassuringly. "Babe I am in this for the long haul and if you want to transition then I will support you one hundred percent, although I must admit I will be sad to lose Percy."

That shocked me. "Jesus Carol I didn't mean gender reassignment, I just meant I like being Nathalie, but I love my cock too much to cut it off."

She laughed. "Phew... Thank god, I was a little nervous there for a second, I mean it wouldn't have changed my answer, I do love you, and let's not forget you are still the best pussy licker I have ever met, although..." She gave me a furtive coy look. "I will say this, Viv is a close second."

We had never really spoken about the details of the night she spent with Yves and Viv, this was new and real, I had always wanted to ask but the time never seemed right...

"So you enjoyed that night with them?"

She twitched nervously, unsure what to say. "Can I be honest?"

I nodded.

Her face broke into a smile. "OK here goes. It was fucking awesome, having never been with a woman and Viv being my best friend and we are so close I was nervous, but it was amazing and so intense. She was so into it. So yes I loved it."

"What about Yves?"

She fidgeted but didn't answer. "C'mon hon, be honest with me, don't bullshit me."

She nodded. "I enjoyed it..." She stuttered. "You know what he is like, yes I liked it a lot, he was big and powerful and yes it was wonderful, I have never experienced anything like that he is fucking huge, I thought he was going to split me in two."

I could see how nervous she was. "Yeah I know what he is like."

I must have shown my pain hearing her words. "I am sorry babe, I didn't mean to hurt you, I enjoyed it and I want to be honest, he was an experience, but in truth I never want to go there again, it was to much."

So the decision was made, we were going to buy a house together. It sounded simple but proved to be harder than anticipated. We looked at hundreds of properties before finding the right one, after countless arguments we eventually found a place we liked. It was everything we were looking for, big and bright with fabulous gardens and the kitchen was brand new with beautiful appliances and marble and glass. The bonus was it had a huge studio apartment on the ground floor. It was completely self-contained so that it could be let separately. We made an offer and it was finally accepted. Carol and I were house owners. It cost the best part of three hundred and fifty thousand. She put in twenty five, a leftover bequest from her passed away Gran. I put in the rest of the deposit and we brought it.

It was her first home and mine as well. Collectively we packed up and moved in. The first task was the refurbishment turning the flat into a salon. We totally changed it making enough room to put in three chairs and a separate room which I was going to use as a nail salon.

After completing the redecorating Carol decided she wanted to celebrate, and of course she wanted a party. She wanted to invite everyone we knew, but that left me feeling unsettled and uncomfortable. As comfortable as I was in my new skin as Nathalie I wasn't ready to go completely public. When I saw her guest list I was not happy. She wanted to invite, a huge list of close friends including Mike my old boss and some of the guys I had worked with.

I wasn't ready for that, not yet anyway. It quickly degenerated into a full on war.

The argument raged for days. She was as angry as I had ever seen her. "Nat you keep going on about loving being Nathalie and you spend all day in her skin, what pisses me off is the hypocrisy. You either want to be Nathalie or you don't, one way or the other you need to decide because this is bullshit."

I tried to explain that I just wasn't ready to go public. But her persistent attack eventually won me over. The fact she dragged in some of my clients made it more difficult to argue against. They had all been through it every single one of them same thing, be brave and just do it.

Carol got all excited and the final straw was when she walked in with a couple of dress boxes. "Babe I got us matching dresses, it is going to be perfect..."

There was one other worrying aspect and that was Viv, I knew she would bring Yves. As the big day got closer I asked Carol to ask Viv not to bring him. The moment the words were out she argued and as the temperature rose she started to sob. "Please babe, don't be like that, you and Viv have been getting on really well lately, I can't leave him off, just ignore him."

The day of the party I was forced into perfecting her makeup. Not that it was a hardship, I followed that with my own and I have to say I was happy with the results. I got the right balance of sexy sultry seductress and dark temptress. Carol looked spectacular, especially in her new dress.

I took ages to get ready revelling in trying on my dress. The lingerie she had purchased was so sexy.

The party kicked off to a good start people started drifting in and there were heaps of people. I had sort of picked up the barman's duties as guest after guest rolled in.

I was talking to one of my clients when I spied Viv out of the corner of my eye. I looked around carefully and sure enough fucking Yves was there as well. The moment I saw him my heart started racing and my blood pressure went through the roof. Carol appeared beside me slipping her arm through mine. "Relax babe, like I said ignore him."

Carol and I didn't talk much during the party, she was too busy showing off the house and playing hostess. Me well I was kept pretty busy as well, my old friends as surprised as they were at my appearance wanted to talk and that included Mike. He was stunned at first, but as the night unfolded he came around especially after we had a few. He asked. "Look this is none of my business, but was all this something to do with why you separated from Vivian?"

"Yes in a way, although not as you are probably thinking, she wanted me to go further and at the time I couldn't, I wasn't ready."

All he said was "Wow." When I showed him through the salon he was blown away. "Shit you are a man... Oops person of many talents. I will have to tell my wife, she is always looking for a good hairdresser."

Of course Viv couldn't stay away and came over while I was making some cocktails. She wrapped her arms around me and kissed me. "Great party non and I have to say this place is amazing. The salon is going to be amazing."

As we chatted away a dark shadow crossed us, of course it was Yves, he leaned in for a kiss, with that supercilious grim covering his face. "Hello my darling little angel, how are you?"

I leaned away holding up my hand to block his advance.

Viv looked on with a smirk, but he wasn't going to be denied. He tried again for a kiss but I fended him off. "Yves stop it you are behaving like a prick."

Viv interceded. "Yves don't tease Nath is uncomfortable. Be nice, take your time, maybe later?" She gazed questioningly at me, but I turned and walked away.

By the time the last guest was shooed out the door Carol who had a fair bit to drink was ready for bed.

Once the salon started moving, Carol managed the promotional aspects and the constant stream of clients was certainly encouraging. A lot of them were alternative and I loved talking to them about how and why they dressed, it was surprising that a lot weren't gay, a lot were from stable loving normal relationships, married with children. Talking helped because lately as I had slipped deeper into Nathalie's persona some things started to irk me, and I couldn't shake them. My physical appearance started to annoy me. Even with my makeup skills somethings were impossible to hide. I spent an increasing amount of time in front of the mirror finding fault with everything.