All Comments on 'Nathalie's New World Ch. 02'

by Cagivagurl

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
stevegrstevegrabout 4 years ago
I'm jealous!!

Would love to be Nathalie. This story was such a turn on. Well written and sounds like it is really happening as I am reading it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
A great improvement

My main issue with the other two series with candies fashion house amd Nathalie's make over was the fact that the wife acted like she was doing nothing wrong and sometimes even tried to say they were doing it for him or he was being selfish, I love it so much more when the wife is completely honest and direct with what she is and what she wants, less manipulation and more domination, its really refreshing compared to the fake innocent act, hopefully it will cut short some of the wishy washy decision making with the guys, either give in or leave. Considering this nathalie seems a lot more keen on the lifestyle before the story even started i hope its give in. keep up the good work!

darthnader19darthnader19about 4 years ago
Loving it

Loved all your previous stories, can't wait to see how this one continues

LonicdLonicdabout 4 years ago
Enjoyed this story

I too would love to be in Natalie's place. Great and exciting story. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

time to get out next he will be doing the boyfriend i am sure he and steph could set up housekeeping together without the slut

curricdcurricdabout 4 years ago
Let Nathalie be free....

I would have liked to see Nathalie leave his/her wife and move on to new relationships. Nathalie was cheated on by Mia and should have been strong enough to move on. It would be nice to see one of your characters show the strength and resolve to stand by their principles and take charge of their life.

However, I do appreciate your stories and look forward.to see how the story develops.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

All of this author's stories are the same: wimpy CD husband gets bullied by everyone. Over and over and over. Husband is usually raped, forced to do a bunch of things he doesn't want to do, but eventually finds a little backbone and stops it.

Then he forgives and wimps out and gets bullied by everyone again. Then finds some backbone, then forgives, and then gets bullied by everyone again. Wash, rinse, repeat. Every CD story is formulaic and cliché. Why does she have such low regard for CD's?

Very boring. The author is obviously a misandrist, probably low income, blue collar, works as a waitress in a truck stop or something. Whatever the reason, she gets off on sexually abusing and humiliating husbands in her stories, probably because she has no power, control, or authority in her daily life. I pity her.

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationalmost 3 years ago

Wonderfully twisty little tale. Good storytelling, too.

Mia's power trip is fairly understandable. He's had her on a pedestal all along, and had been glad to have her be his. Now, Mia's just expanding things faster than Nathalie had hoped.

His problem can be boiled down to being accustomed to male privilege, which he doesn't have when in Nathalie mode, as she's female (of course).

Anyway, if he feels blackmailed, the only way out is to own it & come out on your own. Then they haven't anything to hold over you. For anyone in any kind of "closet", however, that is an enormous challenge.

Can't wait to see what's next.

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 2 years ago

I'm so jealous of Nathalie. I want this to happen to me. It would be fantastic if my wife had a male lover and I had a shemale or tranny lover with a big juicy cock which I would suck and which would fuck my man-pussy deep and hard. I'm such a faggot, aren't I ?!?!?!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCagivagurl@Cagivagurl
Please do not ask for permission to rewrite any of my stories. The answer is no. The stories and characters within, are mine. I created them, they are mine and mine alone. Save yourself the time and don't ask. If I do not respond to your attempts at contact. It is because I do...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES