All Comments on 'National Nude Day: Laura's Story'

by aaron1944

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
VERY GOOD

This is good Aaron,in fact very very good.There would have been no shortage of inspectors of such premises,yes i was one of those inspectors.A real cock-tail of fun.well done

ErotonautErotonautalmost 17 years ago
Solid entry

Familiar tale, but well handled. And why does Laura have to wait a whole year?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
POTENTIALY DANGEROUS

This is a first class story,but the situation could be extremy dangerous if they were to serve Flambe Meals

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Hard

This was the best story I have read.I had to take my cock out after the first of the story.I jacked off and never shot so much as with your story.I Loved it.

GulfMisprintGulfMisprintabout 13 years ago
Why wasn't Jack nude also?

National Nude Day is for everyone, not just beautiful women.

Rapier875Rapier875almost 9 years ago
All very nice, but .....

... what happened to Cindy ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Nude waitressing

I have a similar story,my name is Jessica and I'm a 28 year old married mother of two.i have worked for Eric my boss for six years now.eric pays his staff a little more than a lot of bars in our area so we tend to stay with him longer.a couple of years back Eric told myself and Helen who works with me,that he has excepted a private booking for a party,and after a bit of hesitation told us that the guy who booked it wanted us to serve the party guests naked.we both said no and he said he would pay us a bonus and as he had excepted the booking that if we didn't do it he would have to get in outside help for the evening,and that wouldn't be good for us.helen excepted and then she got me to say yes to Eric too.that night after work I told my husband who wasn't very happy,but after I explained that we need two wages to meet our bills,he calmed down.the days past and I could see my husband was paying lots of attention to me,and one night in bed he confessed to getting turned on by the idea.anyway the day came and I shaved my pussy leaving it totally shaven so everything was clearly visible, before checking everywhere else.i made my way to work and Helen was already there,waiting for me.eric came out of his office and thanked us for turning up,and told us to go and get ready.helen stripped off,and eventually with her encouragement I did too.we walked into the bar area naked and Eric stood and checked us out, before telling us how lovely we looked.chris who runs the bar came over too for a look.eric gave us a glass of wine to help us relax,before the guests started to arrive.it was a bit awkward at first but once relaxed I started to enjoy it and the nice comments.i was standing by tables,serving drinks with my exposed pussy just inches from people's faces.the party finished and Eric called us over and gave us some more wine and to thank us.we stayed nude,even though the door to the party room was now open and people leaving the main bar area could see us.i got home my husband was waiting and I told him all about it.now I've worked naked for parties a few times plus I've even got naked in the main bar for regulars,including my husband and a couple of his mates.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I love this story and nude waitressing is becoming more and more common.im 26 now and I've been waitressing naked since is was 19.i first done it with my friend sarah after reading an add in our local paper asking for girls to work at a party.we got in touch and met a guy in our local bar and got things started.we turned up stripped off and after about an hour neither of us cared anymore about guys looking at us.by the end of the evening we were tired but we both really enjoyed ourselves and loved the comments too.the guy paid us both and said if we were up for it he would employ us again and we both said yes definitely.since then we have joined an agency that supplies nude staff for events and even after 7 years we have no intention of stopping.im now married and Sarah lives with a guy and both guys don't have a problem with what we do.we met the guys at a party we was working at so they've always known and both love us exposing our pussies and boobs for other guys.we do get guys asking to touch us and if we like them we often say yes,but only if they treat us with respect and are gentle.

LlornaLlornaabout 1 year ago

Great story! Laura and Michael are a fun, likeable couple.

That last bit, at Martha's, seemed a bit rushed. Maybe describe it in it's own story? That would be fun!

jaythemanjaytheman9 months ago

Very enjoyable, wish you were still writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous