National Sex in the Shower Day

Story Info
BBWbeauty and DH celebrate National Sex in the Shower Day.
925 words
3.88
3.9k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BBWQoS
BBWQoS
1 Followers

Hello, my lovelies! It is I, the BBWbeauty! I'm back! I'm here with another hot story for you. So, pull out your cocks, grab that lotion and let's go!

This story is about how I celebrated my January 13th, otherwise known as National Sex in the Shower Day! A favorite holiday of mine! This was my first time celebrating the holiday with DH, my Dear Husband (or Dumb Husband, when he's getting on my fucking nerves!) and I intended on making it special. I went to the store and bought some goodies that were special for the occasion.

On the 13th, I made sure to set my alarm clock for 0400, or 4AM. That's what time DH gets up. He was surprised to see me get up with him.

"BBW, what are you doing? Why are you getting up?" he asked me.

"Today is a special occasion" I said.

"It is? What day is today?"

"It's National Sex in the Shower Day, so that's what we're gonna do this morning!" I said enthusiastically.

DH was taken aback. He didn't know if I was being serious and was a little scared that I was. He looked at me and could tell I was being serious. He gulped hard. I got out of bed, took off my nightgown grabbed DH's hand and led him into the master bathroom. He sheepishly followed me, watching my big ass sway from side to side as he did.

I sat DH on the toilet and I got in the shower. I turned on the shower and let the water cascade down my body. I ran my fingers through my hair, the way the models do in those swimsuit videos. DH was mesmerized! He stared at me, fixated on me as I got good and wet for him.

Then, I grabbed my strawberry body wash and went to town. I soaped up my large breasts, getting a good lather all over them. My big, pink nipples stood prominently out on my titties. I gave them both a squeeze, causing me to moan softly as my nipples are quite sensitive. I rubbed some soap on my big belly and gave DH smile. He gave me an awkward smile back. I rubbed some soap in my bush and loudly moaned this time. I looked at DH and there was a noticeable bulge in his pajama pants.

I rinsed the soap off my body and then looked at DH. I asked him if he wanted to join me. He eagerly nodded. I told him to strip off his pajamas, which he readily did. When he pulled his bottoms off, his massive ten incher sprung to attention. Now, it was my turn to stare at him. I gave him a come hither motion with my finger. He stepped into the shower and I grabbed his big, black dick with my right hand.

I gently and slowly stroked his cock. My white hand and red painted fingernails made such a sexy contrast on his hard BBC. I poured some soap on his shaft, then rubbed it all over. He started leaking precum and that mixed with the soap and got him really slippery. I stood him under the shower and rinsed off the soap. I made sure he was properly rinsed off, then I got down on my knees and began to blow him. Now, you all know that I pride myself on my blowjob skills and today was no different. I kissed the head of his cock as a sign of respect, and then I began to suck it.

I bobbed my head up and down on DH's cock, taking more and more of his cock in my mouth with each suck. I eventually deepthroated his cock. I stuck my tongue out so I could lick his balls while I sucked. I then released his cock from my mouth and caught my breath. I guess I was doing a good job, because DH had to catch his breath, too! DH was leaning up against the wall of the shower, trying hard not to fall down. I was still on my knees, looking up and smiling at him.

DH reached out and grabbed my arms, picking me up. He then turned me around and leaned me up against the wall of the shower. I could feel his big cock entering my sopping wet pussy. Him filling me up like that caused me to cum hard. He then began to fuck me. We both moaned as he fucked me, every thrust causing a mini orgasm inside me. A really big one was building inside me. DH began to thrust into me harder, his powerful thighs slamming into my fat ass, sending shockwaves a pleasure throughout me. I could feel the big orgasm coming. DH's cock was hitting my G-Spot. The big one was coming.

Then, DH slammed his cock into my cervix and that was it for me. The orgasm ripped though my body, weakening my body and causing me to buckle. My nipples were so hard, they could cut glass. My pussy was spasming hard. I fucking squirted! I was so busy focused on my orgasm I didn't notice DH pumping a big load of his cum into me. He kept fucking me until he went limp and then pulled out. We both sat on the shower floor, totally exhausted.

After we got ourselves together, we stood up and showered off. DH got dressed and went to work. I took a nap, freshly fucked and squeaky clean.

BBWQoS
BBWQoS
1 Followers