All Comments on 'Natural Consequences Act 02'

by MenInNature

Sort by:
  • 107 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Thanks for your hard work, MeninNature, and Happy 4th of July. Hopefully the moderation doesn't take too long.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Get a ducking move on ffs

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Oh man, this was going so good until that rape thing happened. You could have taken a different approach, like the girl hating Dominic's attitude but somehow being attracted to him. Or both Emily and Dominic seducing Annie after they discovered she was into girls too. But nope, after that scene it basically turns into a hentai, both girls are suddenly bisexual because of reasons and the girl is seduced by raping her. I love how it turned into a FFM threesome with both girls, but how it turned into one it's just badly executed.

Eddie_EhrlichEddie_Ehrlichalmost 2 years ago

While the Sex is really really hot i cannot get into this story. It's just really badly executed. Sure, it's a power fantasy, but no woman would turn from hating someone to being okay with betraying her boyfriend just minutes later by being raped in a public library. Also, the Main Character is just badly written. His Behaviour makes no sense. Why would he even still be friends with Dominic after part 1? Or at least why would he still think that Dominic is nice and naive? You're either nice and considerate or you fuck any girl you can just because you can no matter who gets hurt. Also, how fast exactly did Aine become the "love of his life" within about two weeks of meeting her after Emily being the love of his live just prior to that? And lastly, after what happened with Emily, why would you ever even let Dominic meet Aine? I'm not trying to rain on your parade, you obviously have talent as one can see from the sex scenes, but the pacing is off. The build-up is nice and slow with relationships being established and so on, but then Dominic just turns up and rapes them and it takes about one paragraph from being a loving girlfriend to being a cruel bitch if you leave out the very descriptive sex. Maybe next time let them have sex multiple times with the girls being unable to resist the advances because the first time was so good and slowly discovering what they really want. Like have the Cuck not realize what happens and wondering why his girlfriend is growing further away and the Bull maybe making innuendos he doesn't get. Maybe let the Cuck listen but he is sure it can't be her because she would never betray him just because of Lust. Something like that. You can do whatever you want of course. It's your stories after all. Just trying to list why I didn't like it very much even if the writing was hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

How did Dominic not end up with a knife in his throat? This isn't the kind of thing one sits and watches, at least not without pouring something flammable all around and lighting a match....

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

5 stars

Oh, I'm just thrilled to drop a comment here, highlighting how your perspective doesn't quite match mine. Clearly, it's completely unacceptable for us to have differing views. After all, everyone knows that only my take on the fetish is the epitome of sanity.

I'll also express my critique of the story and the fact that you compelled me to read the whole thing, which feels like a clear violation of my fundamental human rights. Can someone enlighten me on this supposed "common sense" notion of stopping? I'll just soldier on through this piece of fiction that clearly doesn't align with my tastes. Oh, what a tragedy it is that I can't seem to avert my eyes! Perhaps the true cuckolds are the troglodytes we've met who insist on delving into fictional narratives they despise. How utterly mortifying. Maybe they derive pleasure from getting riled up over non-existent things they dislike?

Instead of writing my own hyper realistic piece of fiction I will now demand that you write exactly how I want you to because I am a functioning member of society. My yet-to-be-written imaginary story, immune to critique as it doesn't exist, is undoubtedly superior, much like Dominic's superior dick.

AnonymousAnonymous27 days ago

Did the writer suddenly develop a stutter? Why was almost everything in quotes said twice? If I were Matt, I wouldn't give a fuck. Dominic is just getting his sloppy seconds anyway. When Emily was talking shit, Matt should have been like "Bitch I fucked you first." Then turned to Dominic and been like "How's my dick taste?" Followed shortly by "You're welcome, son." Then after Aine says "He's so much better than you," I'd have been like "Bitch, this is college. I ain't trying to do anything impressive other than finish faster." Boom, mic drop. On to the next skank.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous