All Comments on 'Natural Consequences Act 02'

by MenInNature

Sort by:
  • 107 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Amazing as the last one. We need more authors like you in the genre instead of 1 or 2 page quick jackoff materials. Going forward would you think about doing something like Matthew finally embracing his beta and cuckold tendencies and jumps into the lifestyle as a cuckold and Dominic embracing his alpha and bull tendencies. Matthew is getting married or engaged as a cuckold and he is proud of it in a way that is similar to a gay person coming out of the closet. It's just a lifestyle as any other and there is no shame in being a cuckold, the world is changing and everyone is adapting accordingly to their "nature".

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Oh look another

unrelentingcruelty website refugee. I hadn't read your first story and after a couple of pages could see where this one was headed. I don't think people who are fans of this can call it a fetish, its an emotional response problem you have. Whether you identify with the victim or the bully, it's unhealthy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Sequel

Can there be a third one where Matthew blows his brains out...and then maybe a fourth where Dominic goes to prison for raping a woman and then a fifth, where he gets out of prison but then gets killed for fucking another guys woman because he still thought he was entitled to it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
So true

This has happened to me, especially after my girlfriend found out how small my cock was. I can't get a girl to go out with me because they all talk to each other.

She has told me that I should be shaved and In heels, which has made me feel emasculated.

WriterGuy27WriterGuy27almost 4 years ago
10/10

Holy. Moly. I don’t think the average reader will ever appreciate the absolutely genre defining master piece this is. Like it nails everything the genre can offer. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Error-filled and unrealistic

Too many errors in grammar and other areas to make it enjoyable. Characters were totally unrealistic. How soon before Dominic gets arrested for rape or Matthew grows up, gets a gun, and shhots Dominic?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
12/10

Amazing story. I thought Matthew would kill himself after second betrayal. But it’s actually great that he accepted it. And the scene when he ate all cum from his girlfriend body made me cum

dakudasdakudasalmost 4 years ago
Please continue

I hope you write third part, where

you describe mental ,emotional relationship with his ex girlfriends, he loved them but he cannot touch them, they also love him as little brother, after so many requests they will allow watching

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Wow....... That was unexpecting

Really thought he found his girl,but in truth doesn't matter the girl or the guy your with.... Someone gonna break or be unfaithful. Thangs how life is. I feel bad for matt, after all he's been thru Anie couldve been his girl. I know it's a story and all. But some guys won't give up without a fight. Regardless of body built, I'm skinny but I been working out and trained to fight with my brother and uncle who grew up knowing how to fight. It's tough to find the right girl, regardless a guy has to.have the mentality nd mental strength to move on and not care cuz. There is not such thing as true love until u reach the end of the line.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Unrealistic and Gramatically incorrect!

The grammar on these pages needs to be fixed. It was hard to read at certain points. And many cucks would disagree that they would be this submissive and useless with a "cock an inch above average" (8 inch penis). Many people believe a seven inch penis is big (though 5 - 7 is considered average) and most cant take more than a 7 so this is highly unrealistic as he has a massive cock himself. Moreover, most women prefer 7 - 8 inches rather than "twice (Matthew's) size" that would be 16 inches, which is unrealistic and nobody would want that. You should make it more believable and show that there are consequences for rape (when he ate Aine's pussy out forcefully) otherwise this encourages bad behaviour.

One of the worst stories I have read, though the sex what very euphoric and well deceived.

6/10.

Try to be more realistic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
gets to the heart of the beta experience

I love longer stories like this. You took your time to give a profile of the characters, and also gave them psychological motivations and development. It seems like you could call the story finished, with Matthew starting to accept himself as he is, Dominic fully becoming a force of nature, Emily delighting in her emotional sadism, and Aine, even against her own beliefs, choosing an arrogant alpha over the Beta she loves. BUT, I agree with previous commenters that it would be great to hear more. I'd like to know how they learn to relate to one another as full people, while still accepting the natural consequences of who they are. How do Dominic and Matthew relate to one another as Alpha and Beta? Emily is torn between her sadistic impulses and her caring for Matthew and her belief that everyone is "good"-how does she reconcile that?. Aine is a psych major, how does she reconcile her genuine love for Matthew with her distaste for his beta sexuality, and her attraction to an Alpha whose personality she "hates"? Lots of room for those four struggling with each other and themselves, but still giving in in the end to "natural consequences".

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Awesome stories !

Loved the two parts, espacially the build-up.

Hopefully you'll keep writing !

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
15/10 Was Awesome, need just one more

Look man, this was awesome to read no doubt. Just a request, can you do one more where Dominic tames Matthew's mom who is a highly conservative 40s woman. The thing i enjoy most is when a woman's views change and the very unexpected happens, just like Aine who was tough-headed but was reduced to a whimpering mess. Common just one more, can you do it for a fan's sake. Forget the haters

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wow..... Hold up

Could you please try to make things alittle more better? I not doubt enjoyed some bits here and there but seriously no hate or anything tho try to not make cucks who can't do anything. There's plenty of different cucks out there and one of them wouldnt just allow things to slide by like that. Also for his best friend to have a big dick, yeah apparently every story evolves around dudes having big dicks and the girl instantly likes it. The build up of Anie and Matt just to have it tumble down was kind of a waste of an opportunity for Matt to get back at Emily and Matt. Like I was expecting Matt turned to cuck to then turn to a better guy. But nah he stays cucked.

This is only advice and my opinion, just trying to help out for future stories ifnur making any. Cuz trust me I read plenty of others that involves cuck and relationships on a different lvl and in the end it is awesome how things get turned around on the guy/guys whose cucking the dude.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Who’s Holly?

Well?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great story! Waiting for a part 3

Great story!!! I'm waiting for part three even though I don't know if it would ruin this incredible story!

Great job!

candycigarscandycigarsover 3 years ago

Holy shit man, this was the best story I've ever read! You killed it. I love betrayal + cheating-based cuckold stories and the scenarios you created were absolutely incredible. (Although I do have some constructive feedback: you need to work on proofreading - lots of spelling errors. Also, the dialogue is very stiff, robotic sounding. The way they speak does not sound very natural. One last piece of feedback - this could be just me but I'd have loved it if you had given even more details during the sex scenes. You're great at describing the emotional impact the sex was having but I'd also love more descriptions of what they were doing in addition to that. Anyway, just absolutely fantastic work. I also write similar genres with a dark focus like yours, although not nearly as detailed in terms of the characters and their backstories; feel free to check them out)

MenInNatureMenInNatureover 3 years agoAuthor
Update

Thanks for all your feedback and support over these stories. I thought it might interest some if I provided a brief update.

Unfortunately I will be too busy to write more until later this year, upon which time I should be able to write the final part to Natural Consequences and perhaps a new 3 part series I’ve been thinking of.

Ensuring that the grammar/spelling for these stories is near perfect will also be a priority, I appreciate it must be annoying when reading.

Also whilst I appreciate requests, just know that I will never write anything involving incest/family relationships or homosexuality.

Not sure if many will see this obscure comment, though once again thank you for the feedback. By far the biggest motivator to continue is comments that I’ve read.

Kind regards,

MenInNature

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
amazing

Loved the story :)

DavidSilver_GERDavidSilver_GERover 3 years ago

Fantastic read. It's dark, but you need that kind of stories, too, to appreciate the happy ones. ;-)

Happy to hear, there will be a part three and other stories. It's a unique story. I love that. I have to admit, Emily is my favorite character.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great story

Wholly enjoyed it and if there is a request it would be to involve matthew's mom and to portray her as a conservative woman. Also i thought i'd give some suggestions :

1. Dominic takes matthew's mom's anal virginity, a hole untouched by even her husband and she being conservative never thought pleasure could come from there.

2. A facefuck scene of Aine, the same mouth with which she professed love for matthew and supported him is now just another pleasure hole for dominic and he taunts matthew over it

3. Aine's got pregnant with dominic's child and is afraid to tell him because he'll just

discard her and she cries to matthew about it.

These scenes would be so hot but the most hot would be matthew's mom, the ultimate conquest.

You can take the suggestions or leave it. Appreciate the work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
i cant stop thinking of this story

the thing that made this story so unforgettable to me, was the character development of aine: her seeming faithfulness, the happiness she gave matthew, and the words she said to him, all followed by the dreadful fact she still came to betray him.

all of the memories she stacked up with him as days went by made her betrayal all the more emotional and saddening, albeit being long since anticipated. it makes you lose faith in the real world itself.

aine's reassurance, hatred of dominic, love, and pity for matthew made her betrayal even more despairing. i was honestly rooting for aine to be faithful and devoted to matthew, for her to be 'the one,' but the story amasses a greater impact this way.

matthew's grievance aside, this story was still pretty arousing.

badlulubadluluover 3 years ago
Fantastic Story

This is brutal and delicious. One of the best.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
How it should’ve ended

He should’ve murdered his old friend and made both women watch before finishing them off.

HornyChicksRuleHornyChicksRuleabout 3 years ago
About Emily

Emily is the most vile character. She brings evil to a whole new level. It's like she has a sickness where she can only get off by destroying someone else's life.

I love her. She needs her own series.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Any update meninnature about when you would release your next works?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I like how I'm not the only one who wishes for Mattews to grow the fuck up. Dude literally got cuck twice. Two girls he loved and being beta or not, it's a ridiculous thing. I know it's a story and such, but if we are talking reality. Matt would've pressed charges and or gotten somebody to take out Dominic and never see him again. Also the typical use of overly built pitch perfect guy with a perfect dick size huge.

Like wow, sure some people out there has a big tool.

If I was in Matt's position and it happened me in a second time. It wouldnt matter if someone's been at the gym, they can be at the gym for days and working out for perfect body they'd still get beat. I seen videos of well built guys and they get beat to an average guy who does some work at the gym and doesn't just let things slide just like this cuck.

I know cuck in this story is a weird fetish and how many people here are so supporting it. But atleast make it more interesting than a wank wank. There's some people here who likes more than a wank wank in a story.

Especially if the part 2 is basically a copy of part 1 just different girl and personality and a built up to the same cycle.

MenInNatureMenInNaturealmost 3 years agoAuthor

Natural Consequences Act 3

I’ve only been able to start writing the final part to Natural Consequences this past month, and the process of creating a fitting conclusion has taken longer than expected. I think I have the beginnings of a great story, and have spent time trying to fix the valid criticisms of the past instalments.

Without giving an estimated release date that I will not be able to meet, you can certainly expect the story sometime this summer (though hopefully in the next month).

I appreciate your patience, and hope you can understand the delays.

Thank you.

Kind regards,

MenInNature

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

very nice, looking forward to the next part.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Very happy to find out there will be a final installment to the series, I greatly enjoyed the gradual development and degeneracy. It's important to polish details for the conclusion, so yea totally understandable that you don't rush it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I Hope for the last part than Dominic will humiliate more Matthew. Maybe make him kissing is asshole.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Any update?

MenInNatureMenInNatureover 2 years agoAuthor

Natural Consequences Act 3 Final Update (hopefully)

81844 words

349 hours writing

90% complete

Feel like a bit of an idiot for giving false estimates on when this will be complete, however please appreciate this little endeavour has turned into the length of a full novel, which takes a long time to write and edit. However, I'm very pleased with the story and characters, and only have a few chapters left. If you liked the previous parts, this has the same themes INTENSIFIED!!!

With this said, I'm unfortunately back to university now so will have less free time available, and will also need time to edit everything once the first draft is complete.

I'm giving up on giving release estimates, but please know I'm trying my best with the time I have, and that hopefully when the final act arrives the length will somewhat compensate for the late arrival.

Thank you for your patience.

Kind regards,

MenInNature

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Cuck or not. Ain't no way in hell nobodies gonna let that happen to them twice. Yall are a bunch of weirdos and weakasses. Cuck and cheating are some weird kinks, not that I don't judge but really. Act 2 same as Act 1..... different girl tho. Honestly

Man the fuck up.

Change the story.

We get it, he's a fucking cuck.

Atleast make it interesting than having the next Act or so be the same as 1 and 2.

This had potential to make comebacks. Literally Aine being there for her bf Matt. They could've been good together and shit little fucker could've grown up.

It's like comparing some shy kid to some bully.

Shy kid been bullied so much that they finally snap.

Hells no they ain't gonna be shy forever. They'll snap.

I know cuz I used to be a shy kid and trust me. Them bullies finally ate shit when I snapped and kick their asses to the dirt. Then no one messed with me.

Cuck or not fucker could've done something.

Also fake asf as this us 18 year old with big dick.

You must be high asf.

Big dicks ain't all.

Seen videos before of girls saying big dicks ain't the shit. May be big, but it still ain't shit.

Everyone has their opinions and likes but this is retarded. Can't wait to see Act 3 be the same thing. Where Matt is still a cuck that does nothing.

1. Man the fuck up.

2. Do something for once.

3. Story just boring and waste.

4. Take better look at other cuckold and cheating. Maybe learn something about character development if you wanna make a story.

Hell there's better cuckold and cheating stories out there anyways. Pfft

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I love this story!!!

I hope that part three will be ready soon!!! Thank you for this wonderful story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Okay anonymous if any of that was true then why are you bragging on a cuckold story comment page. Thank you MenInNature for your excellent work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Thanks for the update MenInNature. Don't worry about the usual losers who do nothing but complain on a fetish they dislike. I appreciate the effort you're putting into the "climax" of the story and it sounds quite promising based on your progress, and can't wait for the release.

Definitely intrigued to see how the emotional themes and humiliation intensifies, perhaps there will be some longer-term consequences for Matthew like penis cages, feminization, or graduating into a wimp husband? So far the story has revolved around university since Dom is supposed to be 18, but I'm hoping there'll be a timeskip to show their later years.

Also, Anon you're an idiot to say there's no character development in the story when it's clear as day seeing Matthew struggle with his submissive nature and Dom growing into his dominant role. Maybe stop projecting yourself into the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I second the hopes for chastity, haha!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hey author, I know you've already written most of the story for Part 3, but I'm really hoping you managed to include pregnancy in there too.

There was some foreshadowing at the end of Part 2 where Matthew thinks Dominic's constant insemination of Emily will result in fertilization sooner or later.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Honestly, I'd be tempted to kill in Matthew's shoes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Both parts of this series are masterpieces of depravity. Can't wait to see how you've taken the intensity up in part 3. Hopefully more of Aine and new women to be ruined by Dominic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

When will be release the part 3 ? This series was Amazing ! We need the part 3 soin !

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

@MenInNature You can also release the Act 3 in multiple parts you know. Also why don't you start a Patreon or something similar with optional donations if you'd like, to share progress on your stories? Your writing and how you capture the emotions around cuckolding are superb, you should definitely continue writing after this. I would be a patreon. Just my two cents.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

please! part 3!!!! I can't wait!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Amazing story MenInNature, a well crafted, evil, manipulative and thoroughly enjoyable descent to the bottom for poor pathetic Matthew. Please add another part, it's too good to stop now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Any chance of the next part being an early Christmas present?

Not trying to rush you. A simple yes or no would suffice

OOAAOOAAover 2 years ago

I would love kind of revenge from Matthew.......

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Utterly ridiculous. So far fetched. Not too mention all the grammatical errors and even getting the girls’ names mixed up on several occasions. I get what some of you like about it…it’s sick and taboo, but I prefer stories that are a bit more realistic

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Men in Nature any update on when pt 3 is gonna come out

MenInNatureMenInNatureover 2 years agoAuthor

Natural Consequences Act 3 will be finished shortly.

However, I'm trying to find a proof-reader to help finalise everything properly, and the 100,000 word count is making this harder.

Would appreciate it if anyone knows somebody who is experienced/ into this genre who could be interested.

Kind regards,

MenInNature

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I can do proof read. akiraman1101@gmail.com is the mail

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very excited to hear that Part 3 is almost complete, I've got high hopes the conclusion will have spectacular debauchery based on the length. Also belated merry christmas to everyone, and have a good new years!

DavidSilver_GERDavidSilver_GERover 2 years ago

It's nice to go into 2022 with knowing there will be more of this story. As a non-native speaker, I'm unfortunately not a good fit for proofreading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I haven't had an orgasm as intense as the one I had when Dominic unloaded in/impregnated Aine. Knees buckled.

RopeFanRopeFanover 2 years ago

Can help proof read if needed - mickehamilton9182@gmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Gotta wonder just how many of these anonymous proofreading offers are motivated by the desire to read the early draft lol. Hope it comes out soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

100,000 words is generally considered overly long for a novel, never mind erotica. I hope you are asking your editors to help cut out fluff and not just grammar/spelling.

jimmycukkojimmycukkoover 2 years ago

This is fantastic, one of my absolute faves here. Really well written and I love the way both Emily and Aine can't help giving in. I'd be happy to proof read if you like - jimmycuk2@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Come on meninnature put up the 3rd part. Theres no need for it to be perfect

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Imagine checking everyday for part 3 for 7 months. Haha, couldn’t be me

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Stay strong guys, I've been checking back once every few days too. It'll probably be another month or two if progress is slow, so maybe a Feb/March release? Hope these messages aren't pestering MenInNature too much.

MenInNatureMenInNatureover 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you all for your continued interest.

I made really good progress over Christmas, however the story still needs a final chapter and a good amount of proofreading. If I had a week free it would be ready to upload. However, university responsibilities and trying to find the right headspace for writing/editing a cruel mindfuck of a story makes this is difficult. I will endeavour my best to complete the story in February or March, however I won’t and can’t make any guarantees.

Although I’m writing for free, I still feel responsible for dragging this process on and prematurely raising your expectations for a release. Please understand that I appreciate your patience and that I’m trying my best while managing other responsibilities to get this story complete as soon as possible and to the quality it deserves.

Kind regards,

MenInNature

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Really appreciate that you're keeping us updated MenInNature, it's good to know you're committed to releasing the finished product. Life obligations always comes first, but sincerely hope that things will line up for you to juggle both.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Hope at least there is some cathartic ending in this story. For me the story is a bit too far down the 'depressive' route at the moment, so I hope this storyline follows a traditional trilogy arc where the second part of the story is the most negative. Now it feels like the story beats down too hard on the main character, and makes him feel not like a real human being and more of a caricature of a cuckold. His emotions very often 'wash away', like they don't matter even to himself.

But I suspect it is only going to get worse for our main man considering the words of the author: "writing/editing a cruel mindfuck of a story". I hope it does not get worse, but I fear the worst.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

What's with the "proofreading" comments? Write your story in microsoft word then use spellcheck, takes 1 minute.. Any update meninnature... It's been a month since your last message

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

OP must’ve started working for Valve

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Honestly, I feel like splitting up Part 3 in half would be better for productivity. 100k words is already the length of a novel and far surpasses the previous chapters. Releasing what you've already finished and checked might help parcel out the workload, instead of waiting for the perfect product. MenInnature, hope you'll consider this idea.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Hey Men in Nature. Really love the art ur producing and greatly appreciative of the efforts u r taking.Can you provide another update on if part 3 is ready or when it will be ready?

LordDalton69LordDalton69about 2 years ago

In this act, I think there might be a typo. Is Aine supposed to be in the scene near the end where DOminic fucks emily on the park bench cause she says something once there and isn't mentioned for the rest of the scene. I think it would be better if it was just emily in that scene because it'd be more heartbreaking when Aine came back for seconds at the very end.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

whelp

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This is bs. He didnt even fighft back. Im looking forward to the day he fights back but oh well this is cukoldry. Im reading this for the revenge scene so i really hope the author do some revenge on the mc part.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Do you get an alert when someone comments? Can you give us another update? A release date perhaps?

MenInNatureMenInNatureabout 2 years agoAuthor

Thought I would provide an update.

I'm about one month away from finishing final year of university, during which time I will be too busy to work on finishing this story. However, afterwards, it will be only a matter of weeks before the story is uploaded, so looking towards releasing this in June. Also, considering splitting the story into two or possibly three parts to make the length more digestible.

Appreciate your patience,

MenInNature

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Congrats on your impending graduation and all the best for the future, MeninNature. As always eagerly anticipating the story conclusion, I think you shouldn't split Part 3 into multiple parts if you're still planning to release it in one go. I'm happy to get an update as it's always a concern for authors to disappear when real life calls, sincerely hope this story gets finished.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Wow, and yet I expected some development of Matthew. But nah let's just stick with the fact he's an sub.

There are plenty of people out there whose made similar stories, but they've built upon that character into growing to stand up for themselves.

I'm an sensitive, emotional and shy person.

But behind all that, I'm not considered weak, if I was in Matt's shoes. Someone would've died in this story.

If your gonna make an prolong and third story of this.

It's gonna be an repeat of the same two.

Dude loses an third girlfriend and does nothing as we have another Dominic sex with her.

Like my guy, do something.

Everyone has an breaking limit, they will change when pushed into an corner with no way out.

Now that it's happened twice, both girlfriends taken from him. That's pathetic, just cuz someone has good looking body and tool and muscles. That don't mean much, that just means they take well care of their body. Also no one has crazy sized dicks hunged like an horse. I know it's story but stick with some realism, I gone through school without anyone wanting to pick an fight with me. I may seem weak and shy. But looks can be deceiving, just cuz someone looks all big and tough and good looking. Yeah right, I seen them back off. Note: I'm Asian we usually get picked on, but we are tough. I've seen an fight break out in the gym during lunch period, two guys, one got beat up. Wasn't the Asian kid (I'm not biased let alone making it up), and I know for an fact the other guy wouldn't mess with asians again after that. Note that words spread fast amongst asians. Especially if your within an specific group, and luckily the most of the asians at my school was the same culture as mine. So we all looked out for each other cuz we are like distant cousins with different last names. But our culture still the same.

CockEnvyCuckoldCockEnvyCuckoldabout 2 years ago

To the comment from Anonymous below: I really do not get what it is with you and the god knows how many commenters that feel the need to come onto a story within the cuckold/humiliation genre on an erotic fiction writing/publishing platform and criticise the story and author for... what? Adhering to the expectations of the genre? These stories deal with subjects that a lot of readers here enjoy, and they in no way claim to be "realistic." They cater to erotic fantasies, and yeah, a lot of the time these fantasies involve the protagonist being perpetually weak and subjected to increasingly extreme instances of domination and emasculation.

Nobody is making you read these stories, and if they're not for you, that's fair enough; but complaining about the lack of something in a story that never aimed to include it in the first place is insanely stupid. Just move on and find a story that appeals more to you.

As for the upcoming third part, I am SO amped to finally read it! I can't express how appreciative I am of MenInNature's hard work over the last year in both crafting what's bound to be a fantastic conclusion to this story as well as keeping us updated on the timeline. Thank you for your effort, MenInNature!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I'll add to the last comment, those types of comments that people leave are quite clearly from people who are insecure about having this fantasy (which is understandable, because it requires a level of insecurity to have the fantasy in the first place), and are projecting all their insecurities due to their own feelings of shame. It's annoying, but I wouldn't take them serious, I think of it the same as a closeted homosexual who is projecting their insecurities or feelings of shame by being homophobic.

I hope the author of this story just ignores all of them, this is my favorite story on this website and I'll keep checking back for part 3.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

>Browses an erotic fiction site

>Complains about lack of realism in stories

I've come to believe most haters that moan and complain about cuckolds and sexual degradation are people with insecurities that can't help but get triggered and must loudly proclaim how they'd turn the tables around. Lmao sure buddy, whatever soothes your fragile ego. Just accept some fetishes aren't for you and move on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

That’s a truly great read. There were and are a very few typo errors, a friend of mine has started editing on those for her own personal satisfaction. Bless her.

I know 100,000 words is long, but I regard this as more a series of stories, not just one. Although don’t repetitively go on and on like Shadow_Rising – who writes good stories but doesn’t understand the concept of avoiding excess padding (30 pages to describe oral sex is just a bit OTT).

I can’t wait to read the next chapters – and Amy of your other writings. If you are still looking for an editor, a writer here I personally know: NickDN would happily edit for you, correcting typos, offering suggestion when a line becomes a bit vague in regards to your attempts to clarify your thoughts. You could give him a try.

Yours Julian

NickDNNickDNabout 2 years ago

A really good read so far. Nicely not falling into some traps of the cuckolding theme/fetish. A few instances where some clarity would help, but a great read. Even with a glaring typo on the very first line the story really does soar. I can’t wait for your other stories.

Black_and_White_WriterBlack_and_White_Writeralmost 2 years ago

Well it is June 1st 2022 and I hope we get a new chapter in this most thrilling epic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Is it possible for you to give an expected release date for this month?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I hope for a happy ending for Matthew, but fear for the worst....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Meninnature... It's June let's go.. Release chapter 3 man 😬

MenInNatureMenInNaturealmost 2 years agoAuthor

Hi,

Quick update. My plan was to release this in June (even if late in the month) and I hope to keep to this plan. I’m proofreading each day and adding changes to make it better.

Again, I appreciate your patience. Please understand that I’m trying my best and that I want to get this story published as soon as possible as it’s long overdue.

Thank you,

MenInNature

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Appreciate the update Meninnature. Looking forward to whenever its released.

Black_and_White_WriterBlack_and_White_Writeralmost 2 years ago

I do so appreciate your updates. I have found that the stories where the bull is an ugly older man, hairy, uncouth etc stud are also very good too. I’d love if you worked ideas like that into your stories.

DavidSilver_GERDavidSilver_GERalmost 2 years ago

Thanx for the update. So, it's a good time to start a reread of the first two chapters. Looking forward to the release.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Hurry up already meninnature

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Maybe the real natural consequences were the friends we made along the way. 🤔 Maybe this is just a metaphor for Matthew waiting and waiting for his fortune to smile on him, expecting everything to be perfect, but it just never comes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Damn, so we were the ones being cucked all along.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Okay I'm not jerking off until it's released... Can't be longer than 5 days can it? Pray for me comrades

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Perfect is the enemy of good enough, MeninNature. It kinda sounds like you're nitpicking details if you're still making 'small changes' to the story while proofreading by this point. I hope you consider splitting and releasing what's already finalized, or letting your readers help you finish proofreading if it's mostly just spell-checking.

MenInNatureMenInNaturealmost 2 years agoAuthor

Hi all,

Appreciate waiting for this story to release must be getting tiresome at this stage.

I'm being helped by a talented writer on here who is finishing their proof check, so all going well we can submit this story in the next few days and hopefully Literotica accept it on their end relatively fast without any requested changes.

The story will not be 100% perfect on release, so would appreciate flagging of errors in comments.

In hindsight, I think I should have tackled this story in smaller instalments to make it more manageable to write and release. Going forward this will be my strategy, hopefully it will avoid these super-long delays.

Kind regards,

MenInNature

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Are you planning any more parts to Matthew's story? Or will future stories be other adventures?

I always find it fun when other stories are told but involve cross overs, like the new story being Aine's new boyfriend trying to keep her satisfied once Dominic gets tired of her, only to have her seek out alpha males again once she can't take the mediocre sex again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

It's July!

MenInNatureMenInNaturealmost 2 years agoAuthor

Hi all,

The conclusion to the Natural Consequences series has been finally submitted to Literotica! I was careful to adhere to all the rules so hopefully it will not need any amendments and will just be a few days before it is moderated and released.

Kind regards,

MenInNature

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

"I'm being helped by a talented writer on here who is finishing their proof check" That's good to hear, because as cruelly erotic as your story is, it contains a multitude of errors. Your vs You're, for one example. Run-on sentences, and poor punctuation, to name two more. I loved the story, which only makes the errors more distracting. Thanks for finding someone to work on eliminating them for your readers.

Black_and_White_WriterBlack_and_White_Writeralmost 2 years ago

I can’t wait for part three!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago
Finally

Good to hear MenInNature. Considering having waited so long, could you just upload the text document to a public site and post a link to it? Would be a great favour done.

Cause we don't know how long literotica might take and your fans are too eager.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous