Natural Consequences Act 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My God! That was fucking amazing, I don't think I've ever cum so much," said Dominic as he admired his work, before taking several steps back and collapsing on the chair opposite where I knelt. "Wasn't that fucking incredible Matthew?" Dominic bragged as he padded me on the back while I knelt mortified and chastised. Once the high from my pathetic orgasm had subsided all too quickly, I was only left with the gut-wrenching pain of betrayal and humiliation.

• • •

We all just took several minutes to recover and process what the hell had happened, Emily was sitting up against the wall while Aine' laid across the bed exhausted; still slathered in thick cum. The reality that Dominic had just fucked the brains out of Aine' had just sunk in, my mystery girl, who had helped me recover from the greatest pain and agony I've ever felt from the last time he had fucked my girlfriend!

"What was it like Aine'? Was it good? How do I compare?" I asked, even know from her cries of pleasure and her satisfied smile the answer might have been obvious; I needed to hear her say it.

She titled her head up to look at me, "Really Matthew? I mean, I guess it was quite good. Though there is no point comparing in-between you and Dominic, you are both very different, he is so rough and brutal; whilst you are so romantic and caring. It's hard to say which is better," as soon as she said this Dominic let out a little chuckle, adding to my embarrassment.

"I'll be ready for round two in a few minutes," he said to my disbelief while he gently tugged his now flaccid cock, which was almost as big as my penis fully erect. He couldn't be serious, even Aine' looked stunned, a combination of both terrified deference and bodily fear that she simply couldn't withstand any more brutal fucking. I knew now that if I allowed this to happen, she would become a different girl, an absolute slave to every sick desire Dominic might have. Any resemblance of the loving relationship we had now would disappear.

"That's enough! Jesus Christ Dominic, Aine' is my girlfriend, this is just too much to ask for! We'll just leave now and you can be with Emily," I was surprised that I could still maintain any level of assertiveness after the humiliation of the past half hour, however I had been utterly pushed beyond the edge and wasn't going allow either my girlfriend nor I to withstand any more of this torture.

"Matthew, it's not up to you to decide," Dominic replied coldly, as he continued to tug on his cock, staring eagerly at my girlfriend.

Emily who had been strangely quiet for a little while seemed to have a new devilish smile as if hit by a sudden wave of inspiration that had sent her hand into overdrive, fingering her clit unremorsefully, "Remember you said you would do anything for Dominic to stop fucking your girlfriend Matthew?" Pausing in between her sentence to let out a sick exasperated moan of pleasure as she revelled in the mere eroticism of her idea, "Did you really mean anything?"

Dominic and Aine' both looked confused as I replied with utter conviction, jumping at any chance I could have, "Yes, I love her, I would do anything for this shit to end!"

She let out a devilish laugh as her legs swung up into the air, continuing to pleasure herself with a renewed and unbridled passion; a devious glint in her eyes as we all watched on utterly perplexed. "Oh OH SHIT! No, no, I shouldn't say, I shouldn't, this is terrible, oh OH GOD! Truly fucking terrible!" Her sentences littered with uncontrollable outbursts of pleasure, as she mulled over the idea in her head, seemingly and almost paradoxically both greatly aroused and yet wholly ashamed by the idea.

"What is it? What the fuck is it?" I asked; irritated by her dithering erotic outbursts.

"Okay, okay, OKAY! I know this is pretty sick, but it just turns me on so fucking much!" She replied as she managed to calm down a little and control herself better, "What if, what if in exchange for Dominic promising not to fuck your girlfriend again, you have to eat all his cum across her body?"

As soon as she said these horrendous and truly incomprehensible words, Aine' let out a gasp of disgust while Dominic began to laugh and shouted, "That's fucking CRAZY! Jesus fucking Christ Emily! You're a sick fucking bitch!" My stomach turned at the mere thought of the idea, as I realised that this was literally the furthest from what I had in mind when it came to 'anything' and that such a diabolical idea could never have remotely crossed a mind even a fraction as depraved or twisted as that of Emily's; who seemed to moan in pleasure in reaction to our disgust.

"Well that's obviously never going to happen, that's utterly disgusting Emily," Aine' replied as she stared down at her glistening body; that was almost entirely streaked or glazed with enough cum that any rational person would conclude must have been the culmination of some sort of gang-bang.

It was utterly sick and revolting, and yet for some reason I couldn't stop thinking about the future, about things returning to how they were before and living perhaps not only the remainder of university but the remainder of my life with this magnificent mystery girl. Surely this was an albeit horrendous, though in the grand scheme of things small price to pay for a happiness and a fulfilment that could last a lifetime.

"And you would promise not to fuck my girlfriend Dominic?" I asked as I looked over at him with the upmost seriousness.

He paused for a moment before chuckling, "Fuck Matthew! Jesus, if you're actually willing to eat all that then sure, it's fucking disgusting but alright!"

Aine' turned to face me absolutely perplexed and disgusted that I would even contemplate such an idea, "Matthew, you're not serious? You're not fucking serious are you?" she implored in disbelief as I began to walk towards her, Emily fingering herself feverishly as Dominic stared onwards almost in disbelief. "Matthew you're joking right? You're fucking joking? There is so much of it!" She yelled as I leaned down in front of her and looked her straight in the eyes.

"This is how much I love you Aine'," were the only words I could muster while barely holding back the tears, before running my head up and down her chest; licking and swallowing every thick and pungent mouthful of the viscous liquid. As I lapped up the warm, almost salty liquid without much restraint, eager to end this utter humiliation as quickly as possible; Aine' looked down at me in utter disgust while Emily began to pleasure herself with an uneclipsed passion.

"That's it Matthew, eat all his fucking cum! I can't believe oh OH SHIT! I can't belief that you're actually doing it HOLY FUCK!" She cried in sick enjoyment as she watched me slurp up every revolting inch of the nauseatingly thick copious liquid, almost choking as it stuck to the sides of my throat as I could only think about the future; about how this would all be worth it and be but a distant memory once I could be with Aine' again. As I swallowed every last pungent ounce, wiping her once glistening body clean; I was just thankful it was finally fucking over!

"That's so F-fuuucking PATHETHIC MATTHEW!" Emily screamed as she rocked herself into a powerful orgasm, her legs writhing in the air as she contorted with a sick twisted pleasure derived solely from my pain. "I can't believe you actually eat another man's cum!"

I smiled as I met her gaze, "It's over now Aine', it's finally over, you can be with me," she patted me on the head and smiled; within her eyes a look of pity merged with disgust betrayed the valiant efforts to hide her true feelings; it was as if this was the moment that her impression of who I was changed.

"Yes Matthew, it's over, it's over," she replied, clearly bewildered from all that had happened, "I can't believe you did that for me," she added in a confused yet affectionate tone as I stepped back from the bed, and pulled my trousers back up.

It would be a lie if I said that I wasn't almost as confused and as disgusted as she was, I had sunk to levels I never thought possible; if perhaps not so much a testament to my love for my girlfriend than to my subservience to Emily and Dominic. No matter how I had fallen, no matter how my self-confidence and self-worth had been reduced almost to nothing within the space of a mere afternoon; I was just pleased that the ordeal was finally over. The only silver lining, I could now be with my sweet mystery girl.

"That was something else entirely" Dominic gasped from the chair across the room, one leg swung over the arm as if to decadently expose himself as to my terror I noticed his cock was now fully erect, "I just never thought you'd actually do it Matthew, it's a shame I'm still going to fuck her!"

I couldn't hardly believe that I had heard these words correctly, as he stood up and walked towards the bed I was unexpectedly overcome with a great rage; the final flickers of a man pushed well and truly beyond the normal realms of mere pain and humiliation. "I'm sorry? I'm sorry what? What the actual fuck Dominic? You promised? YOU FUCKING PROMISED?" I screamed as I paced towards him with this visceral rage, with every intention to lunge upon this arrogant ass hole and beat the shit out of him!

However, with one swift punch to the stomach followed by a quick shove to the ground this resistance proved far too late and too ineffectual to even make any difference. As I wailed in pain across the floor my sweet girlfriend cried to me, "Are you okay, are you okay Matthew?" Yet as Dominic jumped onto the bed and flipped my girlfriend onto her waist, with her head pressed against the quilt with her buttocks raised up into the air as if to invite the imminent penetration; worry for her boyfriend seemed crushingly secondary.

"You promised Dominic! How is this fair?" I cried as I lay across the floor, my stomach still stinging from the punch, "I eat your fucking cum! JESUS CHRIST! WHAT THE FUCK DOMINIC!"

However, as he kneeled behind her, bending her arm across her back to prove who was dominant as he merely graced the surface of my girlfriend's florid pussy with his manhood; teasing her with its presence he all but took one final glance down at me and said, "Life isn't fair," and with this he drove his entire cock mercilessly into the gaping cunt of a once strong confident woman now reduced to nothing more than a poor little girl the slave of his every desire.

"Oh OH CRAP! Oh F-fuuucking SHIT!" My mystery girl wailed helplessly as Dominic thrusted his entire weight behind each and every triumphant thrust, "I'm so sorry Matthew, oh OH FUCK! Just don't look Matthew, just don't look," she cried as the pleasure was too great to resist, too dreadfully powerful not to savour every heart-pounding second of his spectacular cock. Yet I sat before the bed utterly powerless and totally devastated, I was only all too mesmerised by his almost God given abilities not to watch every painful and unforgivable second as he fucked her into utter oblivion.

"Don't worry about Matthew, he can just jerk off like the last time Dominic fucked his girlfriend!" Emily teased as she sat down beside Aine', "though he probably can't even do that," she chuckled as she looked down at my flaccid cock with a smug smile, as I was forced to watch my girlfriend eagerly receive a much superior cock than mine, and to bear the pain and humiliation that every shameless thrust wrought without even the slightest relief of arousal.

The shameful shivers that vibrated throughout her entire trembling body transformed the screams of pleasure into a quiet protracted whimper, as her cunt was utterly ruined and tamed by an arrogant yet seemingly unstoppable teenager. "My God you're a fucking slut!" Dominic screamed as he hunkered over her, proudly swinging his cock into her throbbing pussy with an almost artistic talent, "Tell me how much you love my AMAZING COCK!"

I had never seen Dominic so effortlessly take control, so assured in his conquest of this poor girl that every movement seemed not only perfectly calculated, timed and exercised to elicit maximum pleasure; but rather that this mind-blowing fuck was an opportunity to prove how downright spectacularly gifted he was. "I said tell me how MUCH you love my AMAZING COCK!" He shouted again as he heaved his entire weight into a truly herculin thrust, his presence reaching inconceivably deep as my girlfriends entire body shook with an almost painful pleasure.

"OKAY! Okay," she surrendered, "I love your huge cock so so FUCKING MUCH DOMINIC! Oh, OH SHIT! It's so fucking good!" She squealed as she was inadvertently far more candid than she had intended to be, glancing down in my direction I could tell from her teary yet wild gaze that she really did regret this was all happening right in front of me; yet still that this regret was far surpassed by the wicked animal pleasure that Dominic could offer as he unapologetically drove his manhood into her drenched pussy.

"TELL ME SLUT! Who fucks you better?" Dominic's competitive side not letting her earlier remark slide that we were too different to compare, he was utterly destroying this poor girl's cunt and he wanted her to admit it; as to my astonishment he raised his leg over her body before pressing his foot against the side of her head crushing her into the mess of bed sheets in a wicked display of utter dominance.

Her eyes darted over to me in utter helplessness as she uttered these terrible words, "I'm sorry Matthew! I'm oh OH SO SORRY! You fuck me better Dominic! You fuck me SO MUCH BETTER!" She cried as she writhed both with an unremitting joy and a pure wicked thrill of being utterly conquered, this breathless brutal fuck seemingly had no boundaries as she surrendered to this arrogant teenager's every wish right in front of her loving boyfriend.

Suddenly as if they were just wild animals totally enthralled by each other's magnificent bodies, Dominic wrapped his arms around her waist before they rolled over off the bed landing amidst the clothes strewn across the floor; my girlfriend now atop his huge cock that sustained it's obstinate undulating pursuit of her radiating cunt. This incessant intoxicating sprawl continued without almost any remorse or guilt, as I watched from behind Dominic grasp her buttocks to heave her up and down and repeatedly rupture her now soaking pussy.

Emily laid across the bed on her belly as she watched this atrocious fuck seemingly surpass even her most wicked expectations, awakening within her a cruel desire that I was only all too familiar with; "Get naked Matthew," she demanded as I watched Dominic totally destroy my girlfriend, "I said get fucking naked Matthew!" She demanded more assertively after a mere second of indecision on my part, and as I began to take my clothes off, any backbone that might have resisted had disappeared alongside the last remaining innocence of my loving girlfriend; and any dignity or self-respect disappeared along with all my clothes.

"That's it Matthew good, now jerk your little cock off as you watch a far better man, who is only a mere teenager, take your girlfriend in ways that you never could. Eventually after you've become numb to the sight, you'll just understand that this is the natural order of things," I didn't dare disobey as I pitifully worked up my still flaccid little cock; as I watched a monster several times its size shatter the most outlandish peaks of sickening enjoyment, making my efforts seem woefully pathetic in comparison.

Then just when I thought I couldn't be further humiliated, just when I thought that I had been reduced to absolute nothing; and as Dominic brazenly spoiled her shameful pussy he uttered the most terrifying words; "Do you really love him?" Perhaps Dominic had been understandably overawed by this magnificent woman and wanted her all for himself, or simply couldn't understand how a girl like this could ever be with a guy like me; a literal cum-eating beta.

Whilst her instantaneous reply provided initial relief, "Yes, of course! Oh GOD! Well, I think so, I'm almost certain FUCK!" a moment of heart-wrenching doubt amidst a slur on uncontrollable arousal caused me to visibly wince, this couldn't be true, this couldn't FUCKING be true! This was the same girl that had spent countless hours by my side at the park, who had helped me grow as a person and who as we had laid within each other's comforting understanding embrace; I had been absolutely certain loved me!

"You're not sure?" Emily asked all too eager to join in on this cruel torment, "is it, oh God that's fucking awful! It isn't because you've realised how utterly pathetic Matthew is?" Emily laboured over these words as she derived a sick pleasure from them, as I continued to pull on my little cock watching Dominic swing his cock heartlessly into the unprotected cunt of my girlfriend; so rapid and repetitive was this movement that it was all but a blur as I slowly became numb to this atrocious sight.

"NO! No that's horrible, I can't say that, OH GOD! Dominic please, why do you have to be so fucking good! Please, please God FUCK! Why do you have to be so fucking good in comparison!" She screamed as she slammed her fists down upon Dominic's chest in anger, before he grasped her arms tight refusing her even this solace as I watched this gorgeous girl become absolutely powerless; ambushed by several conflicting emotions that shook to the very core of her beliefs.

As Dominic's legs began to quiver as he callously ruined my girlfriend right in front of my grief-stricken eyes, bending his needs upwards so that his cock could reached the deepest recesses of her drenched pulsating cunt, I knew that within a few moments everything would be over. As her arms waved desperately around, as she screamed her lungs out, as her body trembled, all in the futile pursuit of a respite that would never come; I realised that she could longer no hold the truth within.

"OH GOD I'M SORRY MATTHEW! I don't love you, I don't fucking love you! I thought I did, I really did oh OH F-fuuuck!" She screamed as Dominic's huge throbbing cock began to quiver, "but if I'm honest, perfectly fucking honest oh OH FUCKING SHIT! Your still as pathetic as when I found you crying in the park! I only ever went with you in the first place because I felt pity for you.... OH GOD I'M SO FUCKING SORRY! You don't deserve this baby, you don't fucking deserve this!"

Finally, it had happened. Finally, I had been reduced to nothing. It's hard to describe what absolute devastation truly feels like. Mere words fail to describe the pain. And as Dominic's whole body tensed up, as he delivered a final few crushingly powerful thrusts and as my girlfriend screamed her lungs out so much so that the whole dorm could hear; I couldn't even yet bear to comfort myself with the knowledge that this was all merely the natural order of things.

"OH GOD DOMINIC! OH SHIT! OH, OH FUCKING SHIT!" My girlfriend screamed as this arrogant teenager had utterly conquered her, corrupted yet another girlfriend of mine with his superior cock and talent; without all that much of an effort; and with little thought as to the devastating pain that such betrayals cause.

As my mind flashed back to the first day I had first met Dominic in school all those years ago, if perhaps neither of us knew it yet, he had always been my superior up until today, as this 18 year old brat destroyed the love of my life; and in doing so any future I could look forward to. This is what hurt most of all, what was truly devastating, was that out of all the gorgeous girls he could choose from, he had purposefully fucked my sweet sweet mystery girl. This was an unnecessary, and uncompromisingly tragic loss.

Suddenly he buckled, and as a few lonely tears ran down my cheeks; his huge throbbing cock exploded inside the welcoming pussy of the girl who once loved me, who had rescued me from pure despair only to betray me in the most wicked and cruel turn of fates; and who as I watched her scream and contort into an unbelievable orgasm was savouring every earth-shattering second without a single thought of my pain.

1...67891011