Natural Consequences Act 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Emily continued to thrust Dominic's cock, it seemed his words had triggered Emily to orgasm, and from taking a peek under the table it appeared that she had squirted uncontrollably all over the carpet. "Fuck Dominic, you're so awful," she moaned as she thrusted his huge shaft; frozen in trepidation under the table as I glared at this monster protruding out of his trousers. For a moment I was truly scared of what was going to happen next, as Dominic began to shake in his seat and my girlfriend sat speechless; an eruption would soon be imminent.

Dominic's words had been spoken with such conviction and confidence that it was hard not to believe them, and it must have been equally hard not to obey them as Aine' sat still. "Oh F-fuuuck! Oh SHIT!" Dominic moaned as he felt himself losing control, the sheer audacity and carelessness required to explode all over the table would simply be staggering. And yet, as his dick began to quiver, as Emily's pace reached an almighty crescendo; I found myself inexplicitly anticipating exactly this.

"You think your one of those girls who value emotional over physical connection?" Dominic continued to speak, "Though this is probably just because you've never had truly amazing sex, because trust me, no feeling nearly compares. Even just a few minutes with my amazing cock inside you will help you realise as much," when had Dominic become such an arrogant dick?

Yet as I tried to restrain my anger and my fear that these words might finally have an effect on my sweet girlfriend who seemed frightfully emotionless; I wondered for a dreadful moment if they could actually be true? Had our plan back-fired spectacularly? Was the utterly unthinkable about to happen?

Then all of a sudden Aine' abruptly stood up, paced briskly over to Dominic and stared intensely down at him. For a brief moment as the two exchanged looks, the full enormity of Dominic's monster revealed in all its uncompromising size to her; I had never been more terrified in my whole life as to what was about to happen next. Then just as Dominic was about to be overwhelmed, Aine's hand swept through the air and landed an almighty slap right across his face, with enough force to knock his whole head sideways.

I gasped as the sheer noise of the slap was enough to alert a few nearby tables, shocked patrons turned to face our direction as the mood within the restaurant changed considerably. Emily's thrusting quickly ceased, whilst Dominic sat teary eyed and limp-dicked due to the sheer unexpected force of the painful slap. As Aine' half-crouched to face Dominic at his own level, resting one arm upon his shoulder and the other on the edge of the table; her stance and glare were meant solely to intimidate.

"Consider today a lesson, that you can't always get what you want. I would never even consider having sex with someone as disgusting or as shallow as you. You're an immature, selfish, unfaithful fuckboy who clearly thinks far too much of himself. I want you to think about what you've done this evening very carefully, and I want you to stay hurt and limp-dicked all night as I give Matthew an amazing time," I couldn't believe I had ever doubted Aine'; her words as sharp and as piercing as knives as she tore down Dominic's ordinally impermeable defences.

"Matthew is an amazing man, compassionate, kind and most of all loyal; you could stand to learn a thing or two from him! Honestly, Dominic, your just pathetic," these words were spoken with such a condescending pity that they must have been humiliating, all the while she continued to stare piercingly into his eyes that couldn't even bare to meet her gaze.

For once in my life Dominic truly seemed distraught, for once in my life Dominic hadn't succeeded; hadn't got what he wanted! Whilst the pain and humiliation might only be a fraction of what I had experienced a week ago, justice had never felt so sweet. Finally, Dominic was feeling the same pain and insecurity I had felt my whole life, the anguish and humiliation of rejection.

Perhaps I myself had not the strength, yet as Aine' stood triumphantly over Dominic; this didn't matter. My self-confidence, my determination, and hope; that by drawing their power through her could only be emboldened by this undeniable victory. She had rescued me from a truly terrible place, and now; helped me realise that I truly do have something worthy to offer the world that Dominic can't simply steal away for himself. In this moment I was certain, as I gazed upon her heroic beauty; I was utterly in love.

• • •

"You're so God Damn hot!" I shouted over to Aine', the first few words I had spoken for a good while. As she turned to face me I walked over to her, and without even thinking we had the most passionate kiss I have ever had right in front of Dominic and Emily. Surely such a kiss that only two people madly in love can truly appreciate, and only made all the sweeter by the onlooking 'couple' that were still dumbfounded. As our arms moved over each other's body, feeling the sensual curves as we shared a lover's embrace; our inner passions were awakened.

Without much thought as to the dinner that was only half finished, or that we would be leaving Dominic and Emily to slump the bill; we headed to the exit hand in hand; turning many heads due to the commotion that we had caused. We could hardly control our excitement, a sheer fraction of which was unleashed up against the wall as soon as we left the building; our hands still locked together as our lips joined for a loving embrace. The rain pouring down upon us could hardly dampen our lust and desire, as our tongues explored each other.

The rain soaking our clothes as we continued to passionately kiss up against the wall, so much so that the minidress clung uncompromisingly tight to the skin of Aine'; her breasts finely revealed through the wet silky fabric as my hands moved over her. The thundering cascade of rain all but a faint background noise, drowned out by this magnificent blonde who stood before me, and who had chosen me over Dominic! How was I so lucky so deserve such a girl? To deserve such loving attention, and caring affection; that was only equalled by my desire to nurture and protect.

We hailed a taxi, and as we headed back to campus amidst this dark wet night; we could hardly restrain ourselves as we sat bundled together in the back seats. As Aine' shivered in all but a soaked through minidress, we hugged together for warmth whilst I looked out the window at the countless glaring metropolitan lights we passed. For the first time in my life I could feel an affinity for the happy couple scampering for shelter or shielding under an umbrella together, taking comfort with each other amidst the chaos and uncertainty of the world.

This was a similar comfort that I had found with Aine', someone who I could face the world with, someone who I now felt fated to protect, and love with all my heart. As she snuggled up to me, her body still wet and freezing; all I wanted to do was to warm her up the best I could. Wrapping my coat around her I gazed into her eyes, whilst slowly wiping the droplets that had landed upon her face. "I think I love you, Aine'," whilst these feelings had seemed so alien for most of my life; tonight, they came naturally.

"I think I love you too, Matthew," she replied as my whole world brightened, as a new undying optimism and hope was bestowed upon me by the mere utterance of a single phrase. This must be what it feels like to be needed, to have purpose and to be in love; and above all a willingness to sacrifice everything for her if necessary. To understand someone totally, and to be understood yourself. There is surely no greater feeling in the whole of human existence, none as absolute or as precious.

In what seemed like seconds, we had arrived and exited the taxi in a flurry of passion; kissing and stumbling over each other as we made our way back to dorm. Whilst normally I would have been uncomfortable, weary that the taxi driver or passer-by's would notice our impassioned tussle; this evening was different. This evening it felt as if this mystery girl and I were the only ones that existed, the only ones that were truly present in my world.

As we stumbled over each other into her dorm room, almost not closing the door, we fell back into each other's arms onto the mess of teddy-bears arranged on her bed. We laughed in pure joy as we lay on-top of each other, her clothes still clinging so tight to her skin that every curve was revealed in it's astonishing glory. "I'm so cold, so, so cold," Aine' whispered as I leaned over her, "We need to remove our clothes."

Helping each other discard the wet clothes onto the floor before I pulled the blanket up over us, I held her with a gentle intensity as if at once careful not to break this precious jewel I had just happened upon in the park; yet simultaneously resolute not to let go. Familiarizing ourselves with each other's bodies as our hands guided over silky skin, every curve revealed itself as unique to who Aine' was as a person. Thus, although this was the first time that we had been naked in each other's presence, it felt as if we already knew each other's bodies.

We began calm and sensual, then slowly allowed our desire to be proven through swifter movements and unexpected kisses in increasingly erotic areas. This experience was something truly different to anything before, not comparable to Alice or even Emily. When two people truly love each other, sex is merely an extension of this expression; and every movement brings a new level of intimacy and affection.

"Make love to me Matthew," Aine' beckoned as she wrapped her arms around my neck, her eyes damp with raw emotion. As I slowly entered her, all anxiety and doubt ceased to exist. There was no question if I were worthy, or if I could fulfil her desire; only a matter of living truly in the moment as I gave all my love to her. This was a transcendent experience, as I felt closer to this mystery girl than I have ever before. As my hands moved across her body, feeling her soft and delicate breasts with my smooth touch; I only wished that this moment could last forever.

Slowly I quickened my pace, eager to show her that I was also capable of great strength; yet careful not to be too forceful. A few moans of pleasure escaped her mouth, as I continued to fondle her perfect breasts and enter her with building force. "Oh GOD Matthew, didn't expect this," it seemed that without much force my efforts were bearing fruit, and I could tell from her moans and loving gaze that she was loving every second.

As I leaned over her, now keeping at a steady pace and careful not to push the boundaries; I was pleased that for once in my life I was more than adequate. Since Aine' clearly had not had as much sexual experience as Emily, my thrusts seemed to her powerful and far reaching. However, far greater than the incredible pleasure I felt from making love with this extraordinary girl, was the sheer satisfaction derived from the fact that I was able to satisfy her. Truly we were meant for each other, both emotionally and physically.

"You're fantastic, I don't know how I could exist without you," I murmured as I gazed into her loving eyes. Never did I attempt to peek under the blanket at her undoubtedly gorgeous body, this would only have been to belittle our emotional connection; that somehow in this moment was all that I required. As we made love I felt as encouraged and as comforted as I had within her embrace that faithful day we met at the park. She recognised my unique value and helped me to believe in myself once again; and as I poured my love into every thrust I was only returning the favour.

"I'm so happy to see you so confident," said Aine' as she looked up at me; all her hard work had payed off and she was finally reaping the rewards of a strong and capable boyfriend; who genuinely loved her. Whilst with experience I was certainly improving, with a girl like Aine' we could both learn and grow together; and yet all the while continue to satisfy each other. As her body began to quiver and the moans intensified, a few final deliberate thrusts sent her over the edge; her face beaming with gratitude and joy as I allowed myself to be triumphantly overwhelmed.

Although short-lived the sex had been incredible, and I laid back satisfied in the knowledge that I had just rocked this blonde bombshell into an orgasm. I could have easily held out longer, attempted to reach that Holy Grail of multiple orgasms; though I knew this would have been unfeasible. It was important to take things at a pace that suited both of us, and regardless of how truly ephemeral the experience had been; these few minutes of passion had been the greatest in my entire life.

We lay in each other's arms in utter tranquillity, the silence betrayed only by our gentle breathing and the calming pitter-patter of the rain against the window. "That was amazing Matthew," Aine' soothed as she ran her hand down my chest, her touch now warm and radiant. "Stay the night with me please, just... just be with me." I smiled and nodded as I met her gaze, running my hand through her lush golden hair as I realised that there was nowhere I would rather be than the comforting presence afforded by this mystery girl.

Finally, at peace and content, I closed my eyes.

• • •

The next morning, I awoke to the most beautiful sight, Aine' sleeping peacefully still within my arms. She seemed even more gorgeous under the guise of the low Autumn light that filtered through the blinds, shining upon her messy blonde hair and magnificent physique; her tender breasts barely hidden by the blanket. She opened her eyes, and met my gaze with welcoming affection, "Hi boyfriend, good morning," she whispered as she rested a hand on my shoulder. "Yesterday was amazing, you were so caring, and gentle. I felt a real connection."

I smiled, happy that she was happy; and hardly minding the fact that I had already slept half-way through an architectural lecture. "You're a true gentleman Matthew," Aine' continued, "Not like Dominic, I can't believe how he acted yesterday," the mere mention of his name was enough to unsettle my newfound peace.

"Well it's over now, we showed him," I replied, eager to quickly change the topic.

"Yea yea we sure did baby, I just, I just still can't believe that arrogant prick! He thinks he can just get away with anything he wants to, he thinks every girl he comes across would just love to be with him! As if his dick is magic or something?" Her laughter interrupted this fiery tirade, "as if one night with him would change my world? In the real world it doesn't work like that, he clearly has been watching far too much porn. And besides, his dick isn't all that huge, nor is he anywhere near as good-looking as he likes to believe!"

I was a little bit taken aback by this sudden outburst, as I tried to calm her it was evident that Dominic had got under her nerves more than she had let on last night. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry honey, it's just that guy really pisses me off! I really don't know why your still friends with him, after what he has done."

She had a fair point, not only had Dominic betrayed my trust last week, he had acted egregiously at dinner. He had said some remarkably cruel things to me, not without malice; and although pushed was all too willing to cheat on my girlfriend yet again. However, despite all this, somehow in my mind he was still the same kid I had met in secondary school, still the same kid I had enjoyed joking around with for most of my life, and ultimately still my best friend.

"He is a fucking ass hole! Who only thinks about himself!" Aine' shouted after a moment of pause.

"It's okay baby, it's okay, it's over now," whilst I disagreed with her that Dominic purely cared about himself, I was eager to put this to rest.

"Is it Matthew? Is it over?" Aine' replied.

"Sorry, what do you mean?" I replied.

"Sorry Matthew, it's just after all he has done, I still can't believe your friends with him. I know that's because you choose to see the best in people, and that's why I love you! But at the same time, remember what I said about cutting toxic people out of your life?"

"I don't know, it's just, we've been friends since we were little kids. It's hard"

"I know baby it is, but if I'm being totally honest; it's hard to respect you totally if you're still friends with that ass hole!"

Even if I still wanted to defend Dominic in this moment and was genuinely surprised by how much Aine' seemed to hate him all of a sudden; I realised that above all she was right. Whilst I have improved greatly over the past few days with the help of Aine', if I'm going to be fully self-confident, to be able to fully respect myself and those I cared about; I could no longer be friends with Dominic. It hurt to even think of such a world where I was no longer friends with him, and yet; deep down I knew real change never comes lightly.

"Your right baby, I know your right, I just... I just don't know if I'm strong enough."

She smiled, "You are Matthew, you are. Look how far you've come."

Standing up to get changed Aine' seemed to steal a naughty peek, I chuckled in embarrassment and hurried into the bathroom for some privacy. "I'm going to head back to my dorm now, and end things with Dominic," I shouted over to her as I finished getting changed. "Want to meet at the library for lunch?" I asked looking back at her as I was heading out the door. She was sitting upright in the bed, the blanket only loosely brought up over to partly cover her breasts; my God she looked spectacular.

"Sounds good, I'm proud of you Matthew."

• • •

Walking down the hallway after arriving back at my dorm, it would be a lie if I said I wasn't feeling nervous. Not only because I was planning to end my friendship with Dominic, because for the first time in all the years we have been friends; I had stood up to him last night. However, I knew I was in the right, and with Aine' at my side; I had all the self-confidence and determination I needed.

Entering the kitchen, I noticed Emily sitting on the sofa; scantily dressed in all but panties and thankfully one of her jumpers. "Hey Emily," I greeted as I sat down opposite her.

"Hi Matthew," her tone was surprisingly welcoming and warm.

"Have you seen Dominic?" I asked; at a loss of what else to talk about.

"He is still sleeping," she replied, before we sat in silence for the next few minutes. Outside the tree's and playing fields were all doused in morning dew from the previous night's deluge; the still beauty not lost on either Emily or I as we gazed out the window together. It seemed miraculous, though somehow we were enjoying a genuine moment together.

"You know Matthew, I was wrong. I want to apologise for last night," the sincerity and remorse in her voice reminiscent of the Emily I had known for years; before everything changed that one night. "I see now, you were telling the truth about Aine'. From watching her, anyone can tell that she is in love with you. So willing to fight your battles, so caring, and supportive. I mean this, I truly mean this, you deserve her each other. I was unfaithful and cruel; you deserve someone as kind and as loyal as you are. You deserve someone as pure and as wonderful as Aine', just don't ever let go of her Matthew; just don't ever let go!"

I was amazed, I could tell she was being totally genuine; the games had finally stopped, and she was happy for me. Despite all that has happened, her blessing for our relationship meant the world to me; and reinforced that we were truly destined to be together. "Thank you Emily, thank you," I replied, positively beaming with gratitude.

"I also want to apologise for what happened between me and Dominic, I do feel guilty. I don't know if something is wrong with me or if it's a sick fetish, but for some reason I just get so hot even at the thought of cheating. I know it's terrible and I should be ashamed; but I just can't explain it." Every word was so honest and sincere it was impossible not to sympathise with her.

1...45678...11