Natural Consequences Act 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Although a struggle, the silence of the library meant that I could painfully hear every word Aine' was about to speak, that whilst not noticeably different in substance as to what I had previously heard, had imbued within them a whole new destructive meaning, "Oh my God you're such an arrogant prick Dominic, you're such a fucking ass hole!" She moaned in a combination of both flirtation and anger as Dominic remained painfully steadfast, engorging himself with this delicious pussy as this reckless struggle continued.

At this stage, any desire to intervene had ceased, prevented from total breakdown only by a terrible fascination as to what was overcoming my girlfriend's body. Undeniability I had an erection, that once mixed with the devastating hurt and sorrow created a cataclysmic paradox of emotions; set to either explode in orgasm or tears or both as I watched hopelessly on. The deepest fear that had always laid at the deepest reaches of my mind seemed to be coming to fruition, unfolding at an excruciating pace.

"You think you can just get away with anything don't you? Do you never not get what you want to arrogant piece of shit?" She moaned as tears formed in her eyes from the guilt-ridden pleasure, hating every intoxicating moment as Dominic buried his face deeper into her ass, savaging her yet untamed cunt with an unmatched fervour. "Oh shit, you fucking asshole!" She cried, as her whole body was overcome with unruly delight.

Suddenly an innocent student accidently walked down their aisle in front of them, whilst momentarily blocking my view, all I heard was Dominic shouting, "Fuck off!" As this stranger quickly darted out of the aisle with a confused expression of both fear and astonishment, I was staggered by the forcefulness and audacity of Dominic; that made abundantly clear the horrifying fact that literally nothing was going to stop him from tutoring this poor girls cunt.

A primal energy had consumed him as he resumed the frenzied pursuit of my girlfriends quaking body, as to my dismay he began to repeatedly bump his pelvis region up against her bare buttocks. Although thankfully contained within his shorts, his huge manhood was undoubtedly pressing up against her ass, that with every bump sent her jolting slightly forward.

Whilst this act might have started off slow and confused, Aine' not at first exactly sure what was happening or how to respond, a few awkward moments later the pace had began to slowly speed up, and much to my astonishment Aine' even started to return the favour by twerking her ass up against his bulging crotch! "I shouldn't, I shouldn't be doing this," she moaned as she felt the outline of Dominic's huge cock rub up against her tantalising pussy, "Matthew's my boyfriend! And I love him, I truly do!"

"Does Matthew make you feel like this?" Dominic replied as he pulled her up and threw her against the bookshelf, losing one of his sandal's in the scuffle as I was astounded by the ruthlessness of his words, realising that he had never before been this direct or purposefully cruel I wondered what possibly could have changed? Or what possibly could have overcome him?

As she grabbed hold of the shelves in anticipation for what would come next, Dominic pulled his t-shirt up over his head without bothering to remove his arms from their sleeves as if purely to reveal his sculpted abs; and in a particularly gangster-esque fashion. Then once again I began to watch Dominic thrash up against her, now with a renewed energy she could definitely feel exactly how huge his dick was through his shorts, and it was little wonder that Aine' began to moan louder and louder.

As Dominic threw his arm out to cover her mouth with his hand, no sooner where her illicit moans muffled than the whole bookshelf began to shake; tumbling books down into the adjacent row and startling a few other students. "Does Matthew make you feel like this?" He asked again more assertively, as he threw his entire strength into each remarkable thrust; teasing her with merely a fraction of the incredible pleasure that his cock could elicit before momentarily freeing his hand so that she could speak.

"I can't say! I can't say, that's terrible!" She moaned as she was painfully torn between the love of her boyfriend and the sensational pleasure that Dominic could offer. He was infinitely more powerful and dominating than I had been, and there was no question of who was in control. As he grinded himself up against my girlfriend, much to my frustration his casual clothing and dishevelled appearance only accentuated how fine a specimen he truly was.

At only 18 years old he had the build and looks of a supermodel, and as I was only all too aware the capabilities of a seasoned pornstar. What was much more infuriating however, was the revelation that the kind and humble Dominic that I had always knew might merely be a façade; his arrogance and sense of superiority now revealed through every unapologetic thrust and every crude remark. "Do you feel it? Do you feel how huge my cock is?" he grunted before he hung his body over her, proceeding to whisper inaudible words into her ear.

Finally, with a smug smirk now upon his face, I had realised that Dominic was only all too aware of his capabilities, and that despite kind humble appearances; when push came to shove was determined to have things go his way without much thought as to how this might affect others. Did he ever even contemplate the pain and sorrow that seducing my girlfriend for the second time would cause? Did he not realise how much I truly loved her? That she was my everything.

Distraught and resentful, as I stood leaning against the railing watching Dominic ravage my girlfriend, my wonderful mystery girl; a part of me was seriously tempted to just jump over and fall the four floors to my probable death. At least then the torment would end, at least then Dominic would certainly feel guilty; the kind of guilt that stays with you the rest of your life, at least then I would finally win.

Suddenly Aine' appeared in my mind, her sweet soothing smile and calming demeanour instantly absolving such dreadful thoughts as I remembered what she had said on that fateful day we had met in the park, "In time you can find the person that is right for you, all it takes is a little bravery and perseverance," whilst Dominic continued to furiously eat her out, I realised that this must have simply been a test of my resolve.

Was I going to abandon all the progress and self-confidence I had regained in the last week? Was I going to allow Dominic to steal my girlfriend for the second time? Was I going to allow my mystery girl, who I loved more than heaven and earth; to be taken from me out of sheer weakness? Instead, I need to be brave and to persevere, now most of all; this is what Aine' would want.

Suddenly I felt an intense anger coursing through every vein in my body, focused purely on Dominic. No longer was he my best friend, rather just a smug teenager who had stepped too far, and who needed to be taught a lesson. There was still hope before the situation escalated too far, however small, that I could win her back.

• • •

I marched through the library with great resolve, and although my mind was still a mess from what I had just witnessed; it was at least clear what had to be done. An undisputed show of force, preferably by surprise as to tip the odds in my favour, to let Dominic and Aine' both know that this was totally unacceptable. That I wasn't going to submit without a fight, and that if my love and commitment to her were to mean anything that I needed to fulfil my end of the relationship; I needed to be there for her as she was for me.

Already I was on their floor, working my way around the atrium, passing by a series of bookshelves and curious students until I had come to the row that had books strewn across the carpet. Slowing my approach to ensure I would still have the element of surprise; all I could hear was my heart pounding as I struggled to keep my breathing under control. Peering through the recently created gaps in the bookshelf there was no sign of them, before concluding that they must have been on the floor.

As I jumped around the corner, ready to pounce upon Dominic the instant I lay my eyes upon his smug face, ready to unleash an anger far more extreme and raw than has ever overcome my every waking desire; for once in my life I was actually willing to take control! However, as I glared down the row, a lone sandal and a few scattered books were the only identifiable markers of what had happened; short-lived relieve was thus quickly interchanged by an impending fear of something far far worse.

I ran down the row in a panic until I came to the railing, my eyes darting over the swarm of students that filled the foyer until sure enough; I noticed Dominic following Aine' towards the exit. Where the hell were they heading to? My mind struggled to even entertain the prospect that they were thinking of taking things even further, deciding to head somewhere private in order fully unleash their passions. At any rate, I wasn't going to let it get to that stage, as I quickly headed towards the stairs.

Running down several flights frantically, knocking into several students in the process; I didn't care who got in my way as long as I stopped Dominic. I pushed through the crowd until I came to the exit, desperately searching the park for any sign of them until alas it came to no avail, realising that I must have been too late. Where could they have gone? There was only two feasible directions, either towards Dominic's or Aine's dormitory.

Since Dominic was following after Aine', and since her dormitory was located closer to the library; I decided to run in that direction. Although I wasn't in athletic gear, I was able to save some appearances by appearing to jog for the sake of exercise; that is common around campus. If only they knew the real reason that I was running, if only they knew how near a total breakdown or how completely terrified I was. If I lost my nerve now, if I ended up being too late to stop them; I feared the situation might simply be out of my control.

I barged my way through the doors of the dormitory just as a couple of girls were exiting and ran up the stairs in a blurry panic to arrive at her floor mere seconds later. Darting down the hallway there was yet no sign of them, and as I pressed my ear up against her door there was mere silence. Opening the door with the key Aine' had lent me, I was only greeted with a neatly arranged circle of teddy-bears laying across her bed.

Perhaps I had over-exaggerated the situation, perhaps Aine' had finally come to her senses and told Dominic to 'fuck off'; before leaving the library to get away from him. However, an incoming text, that once I unlocked my phone left me with more questions than answers, unfortunately added to my anxiety.

Hi Matthew, sorry had to jump, ran into a few friends see you later this evening! :)

As much as I wanted to believe this text, as much as I wanted to blindly trust my wonderful mystery girl; after what had happened in the library I had to see for myself. Realising that they might have headed to Dominic's room, my heart literally jumped a beat as feared what might proceed my foolish mistake.

There was surely still time remaining before it would be too late, and as I sprinted out of her room without wasting anytime closing the door I wasn't anything but a stumbling distraught mess hanging onto the faintest of hopes through sheer naive optimism. I wouldn't let this happen to me, not again, not if I haven't learned anything from my mistakes and become a better man; not if my love for this most incredible girl was real!

Sprinting through campus, there was no longer any false pretences, this was a man clearly unhinged, bordering on the cusp of a total breakdown so much so that everyone would know that my actions were purely derivative of pure panic and fear. I didn't care, for once in my life I finally didn't care about what other people thought, since the only person I cared about was her, my sweet mystery girl.

Running past confused classmates and even sending a random student stumbling to the ground as I flew past, I thought about the future I had often dreamt about, I thought about living a successful fulfilling life with a few loyal friends and Aine' forever by my side. Settling down in some modest suburban home raising a family, satisfied only by the love we would give to each other and nothing more.

This was a future I would sacrifice everything for, and I would be damned to let slip out of my hands when I've come so far, and when such a future wasn't all that improbable or distant. For my whole life I have lived in perpetual mediocrity, holding out hope through my characteristically yet irrational optimism that one day I would change, one day I would become more confident and popular; that one day I would find the one!

Beyond all unlikelihood and despite awful setbacks, this day had finally arrived, Aine' had turned me into the person I had always aspired to be. Was I going to let all this progress go to waste? Did I not deserve better, did I not deserve the same happiness that everyone else enjoyed? I wasn't asking for much, only a loving girlfriend, a decent job, and a few good friends, and after all I've been through this would seem infinitely more important to me than to anyone else.

Finally, I had arrived at the third floor of my dormitory, the hallway was empty, and there was utter silence apart from heavy breathing; myself now an utter mess from sprinting around campus twice. As I slowly caught my breath whilst edging down the hallway towards his room, there was still absolute silence, and for a tremendous moment I even allowed myself to think I had nothing to worry about; that I should have trusted Aine'.

However, as I came near the door, my heart must have stopped, and suddenly all the anger, fear, and desperation that I had felt subsided. Replaced solely with utter devastation, the kind that clung unforgivably tight and crushed all hopes; as my deepest insecurities and fears became painfully personified by the all too familiar sock upon Dominic's doorknob; that had been hung when fucking the brains out of any unfortunate girl that presently had his attention.

I gasped and stumbled back in sheer shock of this realisation, falling against the wall opposite as my worst fears were all but confirmed. Even though there was as yet no noise coming from inside, and at this moment if I had kicked down the door and confronted Dominic there was still a real chance that I could have stopped this horrendous situation; I merely lay defeated against the wall as the gravity of what was happening hit me with full force. Dominic had successfully seduced my girlfriend for the second time and was about to fuck her!

Before I had time to process my thoughts any further, Emily came through the kitchen door and looked quite startled and confused to see me. Although she could certainly tell that something had gone wrong, as I lay distraught against the wall, it was obvious that this was the extent of her knowledge.

Despite all that had happened between us, the pain and embarrassment that I will never forget; there had been a new mutual understanding formed just hours earlier and now as I found myself betrayed by the one I loved most of all; she was at least temporarily the only one I could trust and share my pain with.

I whispered in words devoid of all emotion, not in denial of the situation, but rather due to an all too visceral understanding of what was happening, "Dominic came to the library Emily, he.... he seduced Aine', he brought her back here to fuck her.... the girl I love most in the world.... the girl I know loves me. How is this fair? How do I possibly deserve this? What should I do?"

As I looked at her in pure desperation for some glimmer of hope, for something that I might somehow had missed or as if beyond all rationale she might be able to magically rewind time; unfortunately I knew I was asking too much of her. If I had any suspicion that she had encouraged Dominic to seduce my girlfriend as part of her sick fetish, these had been firmly laid to rest by the look of genuine sadness and pity upon her face.

"Jesus Christ Matthew, I'm.... I'm so so sorry. That is terrible, truly terrible," her words merely confirmed this reality, and although sympathetic in nature; somehow further compounded the pain and agony of the situation.

Just then I heard inaudible mumbles from inside the room, that as I brought my ear against the door were painfully revealed as the softly spoken words of my Aine', "I'm still not sure I want to do this, what if, what if Matthew were to find out, it would utterly devastate him, after you cheated on his previous girlfriend, I fear... I fear no man could deal with that twice."

To my horror Dominic merely chuckled in response, "Don't worry he won't, and even if he does, he won't be able to do anything about it." Clearly Dominic was purely thinking about himself and the imminent animal pursuit of this magnificent beauty as he continued with his cruel words, "Just forget about Matthew now, I'm going to show you how a real man fucks, and afterwards you won't have any regrets, afterwards you'll be utterly addicted to my amazing cock like all girls are!"

"That won't happen, this is just a one-time thing, I still love Matthew, I love him more than anyone or anything! I'm just.... I'm just having sex with you to prove that, to prove that nothing can separate us!" Dominic laughed as he listened to the half-delusional justifications of my mystery girl, that seemed to make sense only to me; and provided the only glimmer of hope that I could find.

As I heard a shuffling noise coming from inside I looked across at Emily, and realised that Dominic's heartless words must have proven too much for her and her twisted fetish as I noticed her hand fumbling inside her trousers; forcefully fingering herself up against the wall whilst reciting the words, "this is terrible," repeatedly in a half-mumble whilst her eyes closed tight as if to imagine what was happening inside. And as such, I was left utterly alone to deal with this impending travesty; now deprived of anyone to console or support me.

I clenched my fist as I heard an unmistakeable moan escape from Aine', as I hoped beyond hope that Dominic hadn't just done what I feared I clenched my teeth and shut tight my eyes as I heard the moan cease, replaced with an almost hyper-ventilating breathlessness as if his cock was simply too huge for her to handle; far bigger than anything she had been used to in the past.

"Oh my God you fucking tight bitch, take my fucking fat cock!" I heard Dominic grunt as I heard an undeniable thumping noise, the pace of which slowly increasing, as these sickening slaps were proof that Dominic was now laying total ownership of her magnificent body.

As I imagined him fondling her perfect breasts whilst his huge cock began to savage her gorgeous pussy, an inner-battle inside my mind was being played out by the forces all too willing to submit to the pain; and the final remanence of those forces stirred onwards only by the words of my sweet mystery girl and my undying optimism that sought once again to miraculously rescue myself from devastation. 'Be brave and persevere,' I continued to recite this over and over again, as I heard the moans of pleasure resume from inside, now painfully loud.

'Be brave and persevere, be brave and persevere, be brave and persevere, be brave and persevere,' I continued to recite over and over again, summoning every final trace of courage and hope that I could possibly find as the girl I loved most of all began to almost scream in pleasure; overwhelmed by a raw animal pleasure the likes of which only Dominic could offer. 'Be brave and persevere, be brave and persevere, be brave and persevere,' as her moans were only eclipsed in energy only by the ludicrous pace by which Dominic was now presumably swinging his entire cock inside and out of her widening cunt.