Natural Consequences Act 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh FUCK! Oh God! What have I done, shit, fuck me it's all up inside!" The regret came a mere second later, as she felt the warm potent seed fill up her insides, shooting out from his cock with such force that it almost instantaneously swelled to a brimming point, overflowing on all sides as my sweet sweet girlfriend wailed with a sickening guilt-ridden pleasure. Discharge after discharge, he held his cock firmly within her, load after load pouring into her bursting cunt as all I could do was watch, incapable of any action, or indeed any further pain or humiliation.

When he eventually jerked out, it was as if he had uncorked a bottle as a sea of thick copious cum spilled out from under her, "Oh GOD! Oh shit, there's so much of it, so fucking much!" She cried as she stared down at her outpouring pussy. In truth, as I watched onwards terrorized, there was so much it could only be described as a miracle if she hadn't been impregnated. "Oh God! I'm a terrible fucking person!" She cried as she started to realise the full extent of what had just happened.

Meanwhile Dominic lay slumped across the floor exhausted and breathless, "Fuck that was amazing!" he moaned as he stared up at the ceiling, seemingly overjoyed by one of the best conquests that he had ever had, with no regard to either my devastating pain or my girlfriends terror that he had just filled her up to the brim with his most potent seed. Dominic had had his way, even exceeding his most outlandish of aspirations.

As I looked over at Emily who was laying sprawled across the bed, it wasn't at all surprising that she had fingered herself into several terrible orgasms as her darkest desires were born out in the most wicked of betrayals imaginable. Whilst it could be said that Emily and I had been both passive onlookers in this affair, this similarity proved meaningless once compared to our entirely different ambitions and incomparable experiences; that meant whilst she had loved every second I had been totally broken.

"Oh God, I'm so so sorry Matthew!" Aine' cried as she turned to face me, tears in her eyes as the thick cum continued to ooze out from her glistening pussy.

Without thinking I threw my arms out around her, and as we hugged naked in each other's arms I felt an unfamiliar embrace that was both broken and guilt-ridden. This girl was almost unrecognisable to the one I had first met in the park, and as a whimper slowly transformed into full-scale sobbing it was our roles that had swapped as I found myself comforting her, "It's okay Aine', it's okay it's not your fault. Don't cry, please don't cry, everything is going to be alright."

I soothed her sympathetically, since I was only all too eager to convince myself that Dominic had merely corrupted another kind-hearted and compassionate girl; through cruel talent and blunt force. However, deep down I knew whilst the blame laid partly with both Aine' and Dominic, ultimately it was my weakness was to blame.

As a few solidary tears ran down my cheeks, devastated to the degree beyond mere reflexive emotions as the pain and betrayal internalised themselves into the very core of my character; I comforted her merely out of a habitual instinct than genuine emotion, "It's okay, it's okay, everything is going to be alright," in reality this was far from the case, and in truth I had no emotion left besides pain and anguish. All self-worth had died, all hope had died, and if I knew only one thing it was defeat.

• • •

Three Weeks Later

"Tell me Matthew, oh OH SHIT! Tell me again where we are?" Emily mocked as I watched her straddle Dominic, shamelessly shafting her with his huge cock with little inhibition or worry as to who might stumble across them. All he cared about was that there was a gorgeous girl strapped around his waist, and that he was ruining her pussy with his amazing cock.

"We're where I first met Aine'," I mumbled, the pain and humiliation reaching whole new levels as I watched Dominic fuck my ex-girlfriend atop the same secluded park bench that Aine' had found me sitting on now weeks ago; both totally naked as their reckless unrestrained sprawl continued right in front of my tormented eyes.

"Oh YES! Oh YES! This is where, this is where you cried your pathetic little heart out isn't it? This is where you came after Dominic fucked your girlfriend far better than you ever could, to just let it all out?" Aine' teased, each brutal word not only meant to send piercing shivers down through her exposed writhing body; but to emasculate and humiliate me even further.

"Yes, yes it is," I replied, the terrible cruelty and wickedness of this breath-takingly exuberant fuck lay in stark contrast to the wondrous beauty of the stunning natural surroundings. Yet as I watched amber leaves spiral down from the great canopies that surrounded us, filtering light through its gaps so that Emily and Dominic glistened with the welcoming warmth of a cool Autumn day; their immaculate bodies didn't seem all out of place amidst this outstanding nature.

"That's fucking pathetic Matthew!" Emily wailed as this glorious embrace grew in fervour with every hurt-inducing humiliating remark, their lustful connection strengthening with every audacious thrust that sent toe-curling shudders through her entire body. In a purely physical aspect, they were both perfectly compatible, words were not needed to express their dirty desires or illicit yearnings; they knew what each other wanted before they themselves did. This all made for the most incredibly hot fuck, unmatched either in spectacle or passion.

"Emily, can I please, can I please jerk off?" I pleaded.

She turned to face me with a smirk, "Your meant be looking out for anyone who might be coming this way! But sure, guess it won't take you long," she scolded in a patronizing imperious tone as I dropped my pants, and sure enough, within a mere 30 seconds of watching their immaculate bodies contort and writhe with a pleasure I would never feel myself; I dribbled out onto the grass. How utterly pathetic was I that this would almost certainly be the best 30 seconds of my whole week, and yet almost certainly the most pathetic as well.

Around twenty minutes later, this adventurous and brazen fuck was reaching its climax, glistening in the sunlight as sweat rolled down their exhausted yet euphoric bodies as Dominic half-squatted atop the bench, Emily's legs scissored between his head as his throbbing cock penetrated her with an ardent passion. I doubted if even the various contraception she used could defy Dominic's potent seed for much longer.

This was for the most part my life from now on until the end of university, Emily was constantly inventing new ways to bring her sick fantasy to whole new levels; utterly humiliating and emasculating me as I watched a far better man fuck her in ways I simply wasn't capable of; even on occasion being forced to clean-up after them.

Dominic didn't care in the slightest, I could tell that as far as he was concerned the best friend he once knew had all but disappeared, replaced with this pathetic cum-eating beta male who was only but a minor distraction; an ant that he could chose to crush at any time he so desired. He continued to fuck an endless row of gorgeous girls that practically jumped upon him given the chance, keeping me awake for ours as I listened to their remarkable screams of pleasure from my room next door.

My mystery girl who I still love to this day, was the betrayal that hurt most of all. Since Dominic fucked her that afternoon, we've only occasionally seen each other at a distance while walking through campus. I know it wasn't even because of Dominic, but because of how weak and pathetic I was that had finally ended things between us. If I even try to talk to her she avoids me with a look of quiet disgust, as if she can't get out of her mind the things I was forced to do for the sake of our love.

Nevertheless, beyond these raw emotions I can tell she still hates herself for being seduced by Dominic, and for the devastating pain she helped inflict upon me. She was the one who had rescued me from agony and defeat, deluded me into thinking that I could offer the world something of value and that I deserved happiness; before unintentionally shattering all this false hope in the most wicked of betrayals.

I don't blame her though; I don't blame anyone. I've come to realise what has happened is merely a natural consequence, fated since the day we were born. Some people are attractive, confident, and capable, these people deserve each other while those at the bottom of the hierarchy deserve whatever may come to them.

If I'm honest I would of course prefer to be someone like Dominic, to fuck a gorgeous new girl every night and to almost always get what you want in the end. Every time I watch him fuck Emily into several merciless orgasms, I can't help but feel jealousy for his raw talent and physical appearance; he is truly superior.

However, at the same time there is a certain reassuring reliability a life devoid of responsibility or hope offers, the future is unchanging and there is no doubt as to my place in the world, near the absolute bottom. Furthermore, there is no more fear of rejection or betrayal, as I no longer even seek out such opportunities. Instead, only a cruel continual humiliation that whilst painful and dehumanising, provides clarity and purpose to my life however pathetic or insignificant.

"Oh GOD! Fuck YES Dominic! Fuck me harder, fuck me harder!" The screams from next door broke my line of thought as I realised it must have been Aine', "Oh F-fuuuck! OH SHIT" She screamed as Dominic was only all too happy to comply, the rampant shaking of the bed and even the illicit slapping of his huge cock up against her pussy made painfully audible through the cheap university walls.

"Do you think Matthew is listening?" Dominic asked.

"Don't even mention his name, he's probably jerking off," she replied shamefully as Dominic chuckled, and as I slid down my pyjama bottoms, pressed my ear up against the wall and began to tug miserably on my little cock; imagining every masterful thrust as his cock undulated into yet another ex-girlfriend; she had only been all too correct.

As I listened to her unrelenting screams and whimpers, as she surrendered herself once again to this arrogant teenager who could offer her far more pleasure than I ever could; it was only mere minutes before I had trickled out on the wall. Once the high from this pitiful orgasm faded all too quickly, I was only left with the all too familiar pain of insignificance and maddening jealousy; now so engrained into my very character that such emotions couldn't be differentiated from how I normally felt.

As I faced the prospect of listening to the 'love of my life' scream her lungs out for at least the next half-hour, every moan and wail a painful reminder of everything that had happened before; I couldn't help escape questioning the cruel reality of university life that had saw Dominic blatantly fuck both my girlfriends within the space of mere weeks without any tangible consequences whatsoever. And yet, I knew I had only deserved as much, and that this was simply a natural consequence.


1...67891011