Natural Consequences Act 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dominic had sat down first, before remembering that he ought to pull out Emily's chair as he awkwardly scrambled back up to his feet. I grinned; this was exactly how we had expected the night to go.

"Sorry we were a bit late guys," Emily 'apologised' as we assured them it had been no bother at all, that we had took a while to find the place as well and had just actually arrived; careful to not hand them an early victory.

Still, I couldn't help notice that Emily's hair was slightly amiss, as well as an unmistakable tear across the waist of her otherwise pristine dress. Whilst I knew all too well that Emily wanted us to ask what had happened, and that undoubtably this would lend them an early win; I was unfortunately far too curious not fall into the trap.

"What happened Emily? You hair is a mess" Aine' bumped my thigh under the table; annoyed that I had given up far too easily.

"Oh, oh really?" Emily acted all coy and embarrassed as she ran her hands through her hair, "oh, oh sorry, we kind of got carried away on the way here," she laughed as she playfully punched Dominic, who was now blushing in embarrassment. Unfortunately, it was more than believable that they had fucked in public, as my mind raced for answers as to where it had happened or how her dress had been ripped it was clear that they had scored the first point.

"That's cute guys," Aine' interrupted my thoughts as she planted a kiss on my cheek, "that stage of a relationship can be so much fun, too many people give meaningless sex a hard time."

"Absolutely right," Dominic replied all too quickly before Emily could rebuttal in what must have the first words he had spoken this evening, he was the only one to miss this underhanded insult.

Aine' laughed as she stared quite intensely over at Emily, although a bit cruel; this was actually turning out quite a fun night as she had promised. Thankfully, the waiter had arrived to take our orders before the situation escalated any further, and Dominic was able to steer the conversion in a slightly more amiable direction. "So, Matthew, how did you ever meet this absolutely gorgeous girl?" his eyes fixed solely on my girlfriend as he spoke.

"We met in the park actually, we just happened upon each other. Super romantic," Aine' shared; clearly she believed it was fate that we had met. Not that I could say I disagreed, even if such ideas had used to seem ridiculous.

"Oh really, you just walked across each other?" Emily was understandably doubtful; and I feared what Aine' might inadvertently reveal if pressed on this story.

"Well, for the past few years I've been coming to this lovely secluded spot in the park just to relax, just to get away from it all. Could you believe it that Aine' had been coming to the same spot for all that time as well? The only miracle is that we hadn't ended up together earlier," I'm sure Aine' was impressed with my quick thinking; lest we reveal she had heard me weeping from behind the bushes.

"You're one lucky man Matthew. First few weeks I arrive to university and this guy has already gone through two incredibly hot chicks!" we all nervously laughed at this 'joke'; it seemed Dominic had hardly any filter.

Soon dinner had arrived, Aine' and I were both having the roasted chicken, whilst Emily had pasta and Dominic ordered his favourite; 'peperoni pizza'. In-between the subtle digs and power plays, I was genuinely enjoying myself. Despite everything that had happened, here I was enjoying great food with some of the closest people in my life. "This is nice, isn't it, just the four of us?" I remarked, Aine' and Dominic appreciating the sincerity in my words as I felt a loving hand run across my thigh.

• • •

"I need to go to the restroom," Aine' said as she stood up, giving me a long sensual kiss across the lips before she departed.

"I'll go as well, if you know where they are," Dominic called after her as they headed across the floor, leaving Emily and I alone.

"You've got someone very special there Matthew, she truly does adore you. It might even be love," I felt tingles all across my body as soon as I heard Emily even mention the word. For the first time tonight she had sounded authentic, and I hoped to God that she was right. For a brief moment I even started to feel guilty for agreeing to play this game, for flaunting our relationship in front of Emily and Dominic.

"You know, I was wrong about you two, originally I didn't think you were that close a couple, though honestly I think you'll be a perfect fit! For the most part you're both kind, considerate, and easy going! I truly mean that," whilst I couldn't but help try to make her feel better I did genuinely believe that they could make a good couple if they actually tried.

"You're so funny Matthew," Emily replied, "We both know I don't care about my relationship with Dominic, we just love having sex! And you thought I was jealous of you and Aine'?" she started to giggle.

"What are you talking about? What the hell is this about then?" I replied utterly confused.

"Ever since Dominic fucked me right in front of you, I've never felt such... such cruel pleasure. Do you know what I thought could even be hotter?" She asked, to my dismay her hand was now moving feverishly under the table as she started to pleasure herself; without much care as to who might notice.

"What the hell are you talking about?"

"Wouldn't it be so hot if Dominic seduced your new girlfriend? And fucked her brains out!" Emily unable or unwilling to hide the excitement in her voice as she uttered these unfathomable words.

"What the fuck!?" I almost shouted as my fist slammed against the table in anger, alerting a few nearby parties and spilling a glass of wine across the carpet in the process. "What the hell is wrong with you?" I lowered my voice into an assertive whisper, "Aine' would never be unfaithful, I trust her completely!" Emily's hand merely seemed to increase in speed in response to my little outburst, as I apologised to a waiter attending to the spillage.

"You can only hope Matthew, since we both know that little dress of hers will be irresistible to Dominic...... oh F-fuuuck!" I sat stunned as Emily fingered herself into an orgasm, unable to reply or hide my frustration.

A moment later Aine' returned from the restroom, "Hi guys, what are we talking about?" She must have sensed something had happened; the mood had changed considerably. However, adamant to avoid the embarrassment of revealing Emily's plan I wasn't all too sure what to say in response.

"Oh, we were just talking about sex," Emily replied as my heart jumped a beat, what clever game was she playing at? She seemed so instinctive and calculated in her response, as if to perfectly steer the conversion in the direction that benefited her cause the most. This Emily was almost unrecognisable from the girl I had known for years, she seemed so natural, as if this cruel game wasn't even a game to her. This was scary, and I feared Aine' might not respond well to such a topic.

"Oh okay," Aine' replied a little bit startled as Dominic sat down just as our dinner was served.

With the waiters buzzing around us, Emily continued to talk undisturbed as she ran her hand down Dominic's chest, "It's just so great when you find someone your sexually compatible with. Trust me, you have no idea what Dominic is capable of, the crazy shit we get up to," she started to laugh as we felt nervously compelled to join in. As per usual Dominic blushed, though whilst I could tell this conversation was clearly making him uncomfortable; it seemed his ego was at least enjoying the compliments.

"That's great to hear Emily," Aine' wasn't hiding the condescension in her voice, by taking the high road she was treating Emily almost as a child. I admired her effort, and I even started to feel slightly better at the prospect of how tonight might eventually pan out. Beyond the caring and kind-hearted exterior of this gorgeous girl, was a strong and determined women.

"If you don't mind me asking, is the sex any good?" Emily belittled as she nodded in my direction; her insults becoming blunter by the second. Whilst I instinctively feared such a question and wanted nothing more than to lie about how we have had amazing sex on multiple occasions; there was nothing more for Dominic nor I to do but enjoy our meal in silence. As this was to be a battle played out purely by our respective girlfriends.

Aine' chuckled, in the same way a parent might respond to a recalcitrant toddler, "I'm sure you're the same way Emily, I'm not that much of a slut to have sex within just the first few days of a relationship. Though what I can say, is that we're certainly emotionally compatible, and that's a much more important foundation to any serious relationship," it was hard to fully appreciate the brilliance of how Aine' was able to simultaneously slut-shame Emily whilst strengthening our own relationship; while remaining civil.

"This pizza is really good!" Dominic interrupted as he chomped down a piece; if it weren't for his inane naivety you would have sworn this had been intended as a purposeful distraction. Nevertheless, I welcomed such an intervention before the conversation could escalate any further.

"Yes, doesn't quite compare the student crap we're all used to," if perhaps I was the only one laughing at my own jest I was at least thankful that the topic had changed. For the next while we talked about university, about how busy and stressed we all were apart from Dominic; it was evident that out of the four of us he was the one least committed to his studies.

"All my exams aren't until after Christmas, nobody is studying yet," whilst this wasn't likely true, I couldn't help envy the setup of his law degree that allowed him to just fuck around university for the first few months before getting serious. Whereas with architecture and phycology courses, there was endless coursework to keep you busy (not that I would have been doing much fucking anyway)

It was clear that Emily hadn't told Dominic that she wanted him to seduce my girlfriend, whilst this didn't stop him from eyeing her up; I could at least take solace from the fact he hadn't attended this evening with this sole purpose in mind. Despite his faults and recent setbacks, Dominic was a dutiful friend, and I was confident he would keep within his boundaries for now. If not for my sake, then out of loyalty to this farse 'relationship' with Emily.

As we enjoyed our meal and talked, Aine' was paying much more physical attention to me than normal. If her arm wasn't wrapped around my back, rested on my chest or on my lap, she was planting soft delicate kisses across my cheeks and lips. I started to worry that this plan of ours might have been a bad miscalculation, playing directly into the hands of Emily's wicked fantasy; since all the while my girlfriend was kissing, stroking, and caressing my body; Dominic was intensely staring at her.

Whilst I couldn't help but feel empowered, having my girlfriend fawn over me in full view of my ex-girlfriend and my best friend; I genuinely felt scared that for the first time since childhood Dominic was actually jealous of me. Any other time he had said he was envious, or that he wished he were me; were meant merely as compliments or in jest. This evening was different, by looking at his envious glare I could tell full well that he wanted nothing more than to have this magnificent blonde fawning over him instead.

What was scary was the fact that Dominic for the most part always got what he wanted, whether it be deciding which videogame we might play those many years ago, what girls he dated or more pointedly; deciding every night which incredibly hot girl to fuck. As I looked over at Aine' in an attempt to subtly tell her to roll back the affection, I could tell from her eyes how strong her resolve was, and how unfaltering her conviction. After all she had told me herself it was perfectly normal to feel paranoid, and that I had nothing to worry about.

"You really are dreadfully beautiful Aine', if you don't mind me saying," Dominic continued to stair intensely at my girlfriend as he uttered these bold words. On paper our plan had worked perfectly, however what was critical was the test of my girlfriends determination to see this evening through to the end.

"Thank you, you know your quite handsome as well," Aine' replied as I stared over at her in dismay, how could she ever say such a thing? A moment later as Dominic sat captivated by this flirtation, she leaned closer to kiss my neck and whispered in my ear the most incredible words I've ever heard, "I'm going to drive him mad, then fuck you."

I couldn't quite believe Aine' could say such unbelievably hot words, even if I was anxious as to what these words exactly entailed; my rock-hard erection couldn't lie that I was equally exhilarated by the idea. To Emily it would seem her plan was going all too well, when in reality my revenge was about to be cemented.

• • •

"I bet your one of those guys who has sex with a new girl every night, that every hot girl you see is just your next conquest?" Her tone had morphed into casual flirtation, as she played with Dominic as if he were just a little kid, who knew no better as to her real devious intentions.

"Hmmm... kind of... Emily here is a real special girl though," it was hard to know if Dominic meant these words or was merely trying not to upset Emily; the truth was probably both.

"And who could blame those girls? Your confident, compassionate, good looking and from what I hear, amazing in bed! I bet you've broken many many hearts," although I knew this was part of the plan, hearing my girlfriend flirt so openly was still terrifying, yet my erection remained rock-hard.

Before Dominic could reply, Emily's hand pounced below the table and appeared to clench his crotch causing him to bolt back up in his chair and let out an uncomfortable grunt. As I looked onwards stunned, Dominic's expression of pain and nervousness slowly morphed into a sensation of pleasure whilst Emily began to move her arm up and down rhythmically. "When he fucked me, he changed me completely," Emily added as she ran her hand across the fabric of his trousers all the while staring in my direction, "he made me realise what a real man is capable of."

I hadn't expected the situation to escalate to such a level within a busy restaurant, if anybody looked at either Emily or Dominic it would be painfully obvious what they were doing. This audacity combined with Emily's cruel gaze and words, would have ordinarily been enough to break me. However, as Emily's arm lowered, as if her hand were now moving in-between Dominic's trousers and boxer briefs; I knew I had a far greater strength I could rely on, "And what is that exactly, what is a real man?" Aine' asked, her composure and conviction unfaltering.

"It's a man who has a huge cock," Emily began to explain as her movement accelerated, "It's a man who takes control, who gives you exactly what you need without you even having to ask. It's a man who doesn't care what anybody thinks, and always gets what he wants!" This dirty talk seemed to have an effect on Dominic, or perhaps it was merely a result of the hand-job as he clenched the table linen and gritted his teeth.

"And what is it that you want now Dominic?" Aine' asked seductively as she leaned closer across the table.

"Oh.... Oh F-fuck!" Dominic grunted as he tried to reply before the pleasure got the best of him. As I heard the unzipping of his trousers, and the eager gasp from Emily; it was clear that his monster of a dick had just been unleashed. "Oh Jesus Christ," he mumbled as Emily appeared to run her hand up and down the long thick shaft.

"Do you want me Dominic?" Aine' asked as my heart-beat slowed to a still.

"Jesus Christ no! Your Matthew's girlfriend!" Dominic protested with great pain as he battled between the conflicting emotions of friendship and the sensational pleasure of Emily's forceful thrusting of his huge cock. Emily leaned against Dominic as she continued to move her hand up and down at an incredible pace, peppering his neck with kisses as Aine' had done mine. Dominic's head rolled from side to side as he concentrated every effort on taking control of this immense pleasure.

"Do you want my incredible body Dominic?" Aine' continued as she stared intensely into his eyes, with one hand rested on my lap to calm my fears and the other seductively caressing her perfect breasts. "Do you want to take me Dominic? Do want to rip my clothes off right here? And shove your huge cock into my pussy, show me how a real man fucks?" Even Emily looked provoked, as we all were taken aback by these incredibly hot words that surely no man could resist.

"No, no, fuck! Your Matthew's girlfriend! I can't! I can't!" Dominic sounded in immense pain as he supressed his animal and primal desires. He had let his friend down once before in an awful betrayal, and he was focusing every effort on maintaining his loyalty; on maintaining the dependability and integrity of character that everyone had always admired him for. If he gave up now, not only would he be prioritising mere momentary pleasure over his childhood best friend, he would arguably be no different to that endless line of arrogant fuckboys.

Emily's arm started to oscillate, as she performed an incredible hand-job that would have undoubtedly overwhelmed my senses within seconds. She bit down on her lips, as she stared into my eyes, savouring what seemed to her every cruel second of an astonishingly erotic betrayal before her free hand resumed masturbation. "Tell him, tell him what he'll do with your body," Emily blurted out with immense excitement as she frantically fingered herself; all the while not relenting for a second the impassioned thrusting of the huge cock sat straight up next to her.

At this stage it was a miracle that nobody had noticed, in between the raised voices and Dominic's fully revealed cock that was hard to go unnoticed.

"Trust me Dominic, nothing can compare to fucking me. The wild shit we could get up to is unreal, and I would let you do anything you wanted to. Anything! If we had sex we would look like two Greek Gods, our bodies belong together" Aine' sounded so sincere, for a moment it was even hard for I not to be tricked into believing her words. "I can fulfil your deepest desires, no matter how sick or twisted. I can be your whore, all you need to say is yes, say yes and we head back to my dorm right now and you can FUCK my brains out!"

Although I knew this was merely part of our devious plan, imagining this unthinkable idea of Dominic fucking my girlfriend once again was both incredibly terrifying and yet terribly erotic. Although Aine' was acting this all out, some of her words seemed so true. As a single dreadful imagining of Dominic bent over Aine' popped into my head, their immaculate bodies glistening in sunlight; they truly did look like Gods together. Though it took no longer for me to shut this horrendous thought out of my mind than it did to regain my trust and faith in our relationship.

"Come on Dominic, fuck me! FUCK ME!" Aine' was almost shouting at this stage.

"Shit Matthew, shit! Oh crap! FUCK IT!" Dominic gasped as he glanced in my direction one last time, finally he was pushed over the edge and his primal urges had taken complete control. "Okay I'll do it Aine', I'm going to show you exactly what I'm capable of, our sex is going to be a piece of art! I'll shatter your greatest expectations, change you, make you see that only I can give you the pleasure you truly deserve," Dominic spoke with a quiet intensity that gave his words resonance; as I sat stunned at the sheer arrogance of my normally modest best friend.

"Maybe Matthew can watch if he wants, he seemed to enjoy watching last time I fucked his girlfriend. Maybe he can learn a thing or two, and in the end this can be better for everyone. I truly don't want you to take this personally Matthew, it's not my fault that two of your gorgeous girlfriends have practically thrown themselves at me, though then again; you can't really blame them either," whilst I had expected Dominic to be seduced; never did I expect such mind-blowing arrogance. Neither did Emily, who looked ablaze with passion; and for a dreadful moment it seemed Aine' had lost her resolve as well.

1...34567...11