Natural Consequences Act 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's it, oh God..... uuggh.... UGHHH, you must be the second best at sucking my cock do you know that?" Dominic moaned as Iris avidly devoured his huge member. As my hand clasped around my quivering dick, my thoughts a mess as I wondered why Dominic had been so apologetic this evening, who had been the best at sucking his cock?.... and finally, as if in a moment of divination why Emily had needed to wash my jumper before returning it? "Ugggh, UGH! I'm going to.... OH FUCK! I'm going to cum all over you!" I heard Dominic scream from next door as all the pieces finally joined together.

Jumping off my bed, and opening my cabinet drawer in a mad panic, there was indeed my jumper neatly folded; yet absolutely slavered in copious amounts of dried thick cum. I froze still for a second, not wanting to believe that as soon as I had left the kitchen earlier today, after my seemingly successful outburst; that Dominic and Emily had just fucked like mad. My heart raced as I began to fathom how utterly useless my outburst must have been, how my words must have merely fuelled the sick desires of Emily as she lunched on top of Dominic right atop of the sofa.

As I fell back onto my bed, trousers lowered, I began shamefully jerking off as the moans from next door helped imagine the scene of Emily riding Dominic cowgirl atop the sofa as his huge cock penetrated her tantalising cunt. Emily wearing nothing but my jumper as Dominic grasped her bare ass, heaving himself up into her as any sympathy for his best friend was once again quickly absolved through pure animal lust.

As their loins wrapped around each other, as Dominic delivered orgasm upon orgasm right into her juddering body; this daring sprawl continued without any care for who might walk in. My unforgiving imagination both torturous, and extremely erotic as I continued to pitifully tug away at my cock. "OH FUCK!" Dominic grunted from next door, "I can't hold on any longer..... Ughh, UGHH, UGGGGHHH!!! OH SHIT" while in my imagination he towered over Emily's radiating body, her eager expression beckoning fourth the inevitable eruption.

Then suddenly as my hand continued to jerk off at an incredible pace, both Dominic next door and in my imagination exploded, sending an inordinate amount of thick cum spewing in all directions. As my mind imagined Emily being totally covered in the thick copious liquid yet choosing to purposefully return the cum-stained jumper; I buckled and within a mere minute from start to finish I had pathetically dribbled out a couple of meagre streaks of jizz into my hands. "Holly shit, that was fucking incredible!" I heard Dominic pant from next door.

I fell back onto my bed, I laid for a moment totally bereft of all self-respect and dignity; having just pathetically jerked off to the mere thought of my best friend fucking my ex-girlfriend. As the high of the orgasm slowly passed, more of the guilt-ridden shame overcame my every thought. How had I allowed myself to fail? To sink so low? Today had meant to be a new day, I had confronted Dominic and Emily; and yet somehow I ended up once again with only a cum-stained hand to show for.

"I'll be ready again in 5 minutes," I heard Dominic pant still breathless from the undoubtably incredible fuck. Thus, as my feelings of guilt and self-pity slowly transformed into a burning frustration, as much as it was clear that I wouldn't have a chance to sleep for quite some time I also knew that I needed some sort of redemption; some form of revenge to set things right.

• • •

Although my sleep had by no means been comfortable, owing to my broken bed and the several interruptions throughout the night from next door; anything beat sleeping on a chair as I had the night previous. As I woke I was greeted with yet another still autumn day, the final few leaves drifting down from the oak tree as I peered through the window. As a few students who had early classes drifted through the campus, I was at least thankful that I had today free.

I looked over at the architectural model sat on the table, due to how much effort it had required it merely stood as a monument to how eager I had been to please Emily, so desperate for requited love. Although the model was a bitter reminder of her betrayal, my effort would at least not be wasted since now I could have some much-appreciated free time.

I grabbed a quick breakfast in the kitchen before I could be joined my Dominic, trying my best not to dwell on what had happened in this room the day before as I finished my cereal. I decided to go on a walk, appreciating the trusted beauty that nature always had to offer as my mind fleeted back to that chance encounter in the park yesterday. Although at the time the interaction hadn't been remotely romantic, her soothing words still resonated and shone true; and I wondered if there might be a future.

If not for myself, I needed to strive to be stronger, to be more selfless in every sense of the word so that I can help those that truly matter live better lives. No matter how hard such a struggle can be, and not withstanding certain inevitable setbacks; fighting the good fight is always admirable. The worst thing for anyone to do is to give-up, to give up on those around them, to give up on their dreams, and most of all to give up on yourself. Looking beyond the childish simplicity of such a message, at this moment in my life I still couldn't attempt to deny it's truth.

I allowed my mind to wonder as I have many a time in lecture theatres, during lunch times, when I sat alone and any other spare moment I might have had, as to what the future might hold. In truth I had never been under the impression that Emily was the one for me for certain, I had always known that it was premature and selfish to presume that she would return my love. As evidenced by this chanced encounter, the world is vast, and held laying within are many an opportunity to find your true soulmate.

This cute mystery girl who I didn't even know her name, who had consoled me, and steered me in the right direction; was perhaps a good start. Not only astonishingly gorgeous, kind, caring and assuredly pure of heart; I could tell she shared the same die-hard optimism to always see the best in people as I did. Whilst this trait of mine has been tested lately beyond the upper limits of its capacity, I did still manage to recognise that Emily and Dominic were just trying to enjoy themselves the best they could.

If I was going to ever enjoy university life to even a fraction of Dominic's level, I was going to have to embody a similar spirt to live life in the moment and grasp every opportunity. For the time being, that involved arranging lunch with my friend Alice who studied psychology; and hoping beyond hope that she might know this mystery girl who had had phycology books inside her backpack.

Since the university was located within the outskirts of a large city, as with many students that quickly whittled away their monthly living expenditure from their rich parents or university loans; from time to time I as well enjoyed the odd up-market café. Alice was happy to attend; it was nice to have a simple lunch with a friend within the all too common industrial chic of such places. Albeit dependent on if we managed to overcome the glaring unease and awkwardness of confronting the events earlier this week, that Alice had participated in and had indeed attempted to stop.

"Hi Matthew, how have you been?" she asked all too sympathetically.

"I'm fine," I replied as we sipped on our coffees and awaited our overpriced sandwiches.

"If you're okay sharing, would you mind telling me what happened when I left you that night?" she asked; I couldn't hardly bear to dwell on the past any longer, so I somewhat avoided the question.

"I'm done with Emily. I don't need that toxicity in my life, and as for Dominic, as you've said; I'm trying my best not to take it personally."

She looked compassionately towards me, her face of genuine pity somewhat patronizing as the heartbreak of the situation wasn't lost on her. She reached out and held my hand soothingly on the table, her delicate index finger caressing my touch as I was in half a mind to violently swing my arm away in infuriation. "It's okay, life is going to be okay. You seem so strong, so stoic!" she smiled as she gazed into my eyes, "Though it's also okay to just let it all out sometimes, to just cry! Too many men keep it all bottled up inside, because it's not 'manly' to show their true feelings."

Although it seemed that I didn't have much of a problem letting my emotions known, and despite Alice's best intentions; I couldn't hardly stand being talked to like this. Alice must have figured I had arranged lunch to be comforted, although this was totally understandable, I didn't want to seem weak. "I've said I'm fine," I replied gently, "yes what they did angers me, and whilst I wouldn't want anything more than to have my revenge, I know there is a better person waiting out there for me. Someone who will actually love me for who I am."

"Yes, exactly Matthew, that's the attitude! There is plenty of fish in the sea as they say," she laughed, and I tried my best to feign a smile at this tiresome humour she continued, "I would just say, I would just be careful that you're not moving on too quickly. People need time to deal with a break-up, and the last thing you want is for your next relationship to merely be a rebound.... Or merely an effort to make your ex-jealous. We've all been there."

Whilst Alice made a fair point, I knew this mystery girl was different, she had understood my problems and was the reason why I had recovered from this awful situation so unscathed. She had recognised the flickers of potential still left within and helped me to nurture those flickers into something much stronger. I felt that I ought to cease every opportunity I could, any delay might just result in further setbacks.

"Look Alice," I decided to change the direction of our conversation as our food arrived, "there is this one girl that I met in the park yesterday, she was so special, and we connected instantly! I honestly organised this lunch as I hoped you might know her, since I think she is a psychology student as well. Sorry for not telling you earlier."

"You know there are literally hundreds of psychology students, mostly female," she laughed affectionately as I realised that she had made another fair point.

"Well... well, none like this. She has the most beautiful lush golden hair, vivid blue eyes, a body any man would die for! Though most of all, she is kind, confident and a total girl's girl!" of course as I continued listing her numerous amazing attributes I did at least realise that this description was utterly superfluous to Alice, however by being completely enamoured I couldn't help myself. Alice listened graciously, with a slight smirk that indicated she realised something I hadn't.

"Sounds like you really like her," Alice said amicably before handing me her phone, "scroll through, you'll hopefully find her there," as I searched through her Facebook friends assorted by university. Beyond a bit of embarrassment as I realised that this would have been a much simpler way to find her from the start, I was at least thankful a few minutes later when I stumbled upon her unmistakeable profile picture.

"Oh, yea that's Aine', one of the most intelligent in our year. Don't really know her well though, too girly for my taste," she laughed as I showed her the profile before I recorded the contact information.

We talked some more as we finished the remainder of our lunch, trying to change the topic and enjoy each other's company the best we could. This was a welcomed break from the torment of last few days, and as we payed the bill before heading our separate ways back to campus; I was confident that this mystery girl would be my path towards salvation.

• • •

I would leave it a few days before I would take any further action, in part to allow myself to fully process the 'break-up' in my relationship with Emily; and to hopefully asway any worries this mystery girl might have that this was merely a rebound manoeuvre.

During this time, I kept myself busy with my university work, whilst always avoiding Emily the best I could. Of course, this might have been slightly difficult with the technology project that we shared, though thankfully since I had finished my share of the work I could ignore her for the most part. It was odd however not meeting her at lunch or sitting beside her at lectures. In the true sense of the word I had lost a good friendship, that had lasted far longer than our brief romantic relationship.

Meanwhile, whilst I tried to give Dominic the silent treatment the best I could, it was always hard to stay mad at the man for any long period of time. Thankfully, whilst most nights he continued to have sex with a new stunning girl or even girls that he had picked up at a club that always kept me up into the small hours of the morning; at least for the time being he seemed to be sticking to his promise not to be with Emily. Although I couldn't be certain since one night he never returned back to his room, on this occasion I was just thankful to get some shut eye for once.

When these few days had passed and despite my ambitions to cease every opportunity, I still found it hard to work up the courage to call Aine' over Facebook as I nervously paced up and down the floor of my dorm room. It would of course be strange that I had her contact information, and this was besides the fear that she wouldn't remotely be romantically interested. I was at least certain that we had had some form of a connection, though I was yet unsure if it could be built upon into a proper relationship.

However, it was her own words, 'all it takes is a little bravery and perseverance,' that eventually convinced me to start the call. Personally, I always found talking to people over the phone less nerve-wrecking as compared to meeting them in person, nevertheless this call would be difficult and would invariably test if I had successfully regained my confidence.

"Hello? This is Matthew from the other day, my friend Alice from your year gave me your number. I'm sure this is strange for you, though I just wanted to say thank you, thank you for helping me through this.

"Oh, hi Matthew, no need to thank me, how are you?" she sounded as sweet as ever if a little surprised.

I left a gap of a few seconds so that my words might have more resonance, "I'm good. I feel ready, ready to let myself out there. And I know this probably sounds crazy to you, though I felt like we had a really good connection. I was hoping that you might, might be interested to see if we could take things further?"

"Oh, wow Matthew, that's so sweet! Really it is very sweet, though are you sure it's not too soon?" Aine' replied.

"Aine' if I can call you that? When you met me in the park, I wasn't ready. I was utterly defeated and wallowing in self-pity and remorse. Though you helped me recognise that I'm worth so much more, and that I can offer so much more to the world. I've never felt as assured, as self-confident, or as convinced as right now asking you if would like to be my girlfriend? If I dare be so bold?" Rarely in my life had I been so honest, so assured, nor so eloquent in the words that I spoke.

After a moment of excruciating silence Aine' replied, "Sure Matthew, how could I refuse? You sound like a totally different person, it's frankly wonderful." My whole world brightened as soon as she said these lovely words, they filled me with hope and inspiration. Finally, I was moving on, and I couldn't be happier.

We agreed to meet up later at a club, I left alone and made sure not to tell Dominic. This wasn't in due part to any particular apprehension that I had, rather I felt that for the time being this mystery girl ought to be mine alone to adore; as with our first encounter in the park. I'm sure there would be plenty of opportunities to boast to my friends later as every boyfriend inevitably desires.

As we met up, her beauty still as apparent under the guise of the night sky, I marvelled at how everything seemed so natural. Perhaps our first surreal encounter in the park, had helped mature our relationship already to a stage that most couples only reach after weeks. We just clicked, the same can't hardly be said of my brief relationship with Emily that had initially felt a bit uneasy and tense.

Whilst there is only so much you can discover about someone at a noisy club, alcohol mixed with dancing somehow seemed so much more enjoyable and effortless when I was with Aine', making for a fun few hours and a perfect first 'date'. Whilst such a venue would never be my first choice, it did seem to be the ubiquitous first step in any college relationship I had known.

Afterwards I escorted her back to her dorm, slightly wobbly as we made our way back through the eery suburbs towards campus. Walking arm in arm I felt so protective, as if I were guarding a precious jewel amidst a den of inequity. I felt so lucky, so blessed, as I reflected that for this entire night I had been able to forget about all other trivial worries, the pressure of university, and most importantly about Emily and Dominic.

Returning to her dorm, we stopped at her door and exchanged a few pleasantries. It genuinely seemed that she had enjoyed the night as much as I had, and even planted a much-appreciated kiss upon my lips as we stood in the hallway. "Tonight, was good Matthew. It just felt so easy, do you know what I mean?" I agreed whole-heartedly, and as we said our goodbyes we had decided to meet up again in the park the next day.

The next few days would be wonderful blur, as if we were living within the most fantastical and unrealistic of dreams. We had chanced upon each other, and within the space of what had seemed like a single heartbeat we had grown closer and more intimate than anyone could have expected. As we talked for hours at length within the park every day, sitting where we had first met amongst the beautiful clearing; I soon learned how intelligent, humorous, and endearing this no longer quite so mysterious girl truly was.

I learned that in the past we had often visited this exact same clearing by ourselves, just to get away from the constant noise of university life; just to sit alone and enjoy nature. I learned that we both still had an immature side to our personalities that we enjoyed indulging in together through cute silly jokes, yet still an equally serious side that found no end of intelligent discussion about politics, architecture, or psychology. Yet most of all, I was pleased to confirm that we both shared an undying optimism that all people are just trying the best that they can, despite their faults.

I felt like I could share anything with her, to be vulnerable and share my deepest insecurities and fears. My fear of rejection, of saying the wrong thing or accidently embarrassing myself. My fear of commitment, that if I were to somehow become too close; rejection might just prove all the more crushing. My self-esteem issue, that perhaps I wasn't enough, that I wasn't worthy. And yet, through confiding in someone in an open and caring relationship; all these problems had seemed to miraculously disappear.

"You know Matthew. I was dubious when I first met you," Emily said as we leaned against each other on the park bench to the wondrous sight of an approaching dusk, "If I'm honest you seemed so weak, so fragile. That you needed my comfort, or else you might just crack. Though I have to admit, you've surprised me the last few days, it really just shows how important it is to believe in yourself," however clichéd this might be she was absolutely right.

Of course, as we watched the setting sun, comforted by each other's warm embrace; I knew I only had Aine' to credit for granting me such confidence. It was because of her affection that I had so much to give in return, thus by believing in myself, and by believing in my own potential and value; I could return the amount of care and love that she so desired. It's clear to me now that self-pity and wallowing is just pointless and selfish, only succeeding in tearing yourself down and robbing those around you of the attention that they deserve.