Natural Exposure Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They talked about his trails. He'd cut over 6 miles of meandering trails through his woods. Because guests got turned around and lost he'd put up wooden signs at most intersections. The trails had names. He even had copies of a hand drawn map and gave her one.

She told him about her work as a yoga and Pilates instructor. When the studio was for sale her Dad and her husband Tim had encouraged her to buy it. She didn't. She valued the freedom of being an untethered instructor, knowing she could leave if she wanted. Now that her oldest son was in college and the twins were seniors in high school she savored having diminished responsibilities.

When they knew it was time he said "We'll walk you back." Sam and Sun were instantly on their feet. I sound like a teen on a date, he thought. Feel like one too.

"You don't have to."

"Nonsense. It's getting dark. Besides, they're already counting on it," he said gesturing at the excited dogs.

Their path took them past his outdoor shower. "You should try this shower" he said. "One point eight to build this lodge and a crude outdoor shower I added myself is my favorite part. Well...this and the stone and the logs and the windows" he said with a laugh. "I miss it the few months that bitter cold drives me indoors."

"How much of the year do you use it?" she asked.

"The only months I've never used it in are January and February, but it's not very normal in December or March either."

"You're not very normal", she said with a laugh.

"I suppose. Anyway, I'm leaving early in the morning and you'll be up for two more days?"

She nodded.

"So give it a try."

They were quiet the rest of the way down the path. It was awkward when they emerged at her cabin. They stood a few feet apart, facing each other.

She wanted him to kiss her. She wanted him to take her in his arms.

"You have no idea how beautiful you are." He said.

When she looked down, hoping the dim light hid her blush, he closed the gap between them. He raised her chin with his hand and kissed her. Her lips parted enough for his tongue to slide into her. Her tongue lustfully greeted his. The passion of their kiss mushroomed and their arms wrapped around each other and his hand slid to her lower back and pressed her sex against his and they ground their bodies together and their heat was consuming them - when he suddenly stepped back.

"I'm sorry" he said. "I shouldn't have..." He turned and disappeared. Swallowed by the woods, with the dogs in front of him.

Her hand was at her mouth. She was shaking.

~~~

Shouldn't have stopped...

~~~

AUTHOR'S NOTE: To be continued...if you want more?

12