All Comments on 'Natural Inclinations Pt. 03'

by DeanaBard

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
damnnearmissdamnnearmissabout 3 years ago

Hi DeanaBard

I am really looking forward to the nest chapter. Very good writing and the slow peace i nice, sometimes things happens a little to fast.

Keep up the good storie writing.

DeanaBardDeanaBardabout 3 years agoAuthor

Thank you for the kind words. I am glad you are enjoying this slow-burn story of an adult neighbor helping a teen boy uncover his deeply buried feminine side. LOTS more to come (CUM).

MatureandkinkyMatureandkinkyalmost 3 years ago

Hello DeanaBard,

I just want to thank you for another captivating chapter. Your story has so much potential, and I can't wait to see how the delightfully devious Miss Janice continues to exert her control.

DeanaBardDeanaBardalmost 3 years agoAuthor

Thank you so very much for the kind and encouraging comments you have left on the first three parts of this story. Just to let you know, Part Five was just submitted and with luck will be approved and posted within the next several days.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Hello, Thank you for the stories. My little pee wee is all tinglie reading them.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDeanaBard@DeanaBard
A frustrated writer with an over-sexed imagination. PLEASE NOTE: The past number of months have presented me with numerous obstacles and setbacks preventing me from crafting additional material. I am hopeful that I will be able to resume writing and posting new stories in the...