Natural Inclinations Pt. 04

Story Info
"Girl-time" with Miss Janice means fun-time for Peter.
14.8k words
4.68
10.7k
6

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/31/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DeanaBard
DeanaBard
239 Followers

Chapter 13

"Rise and shine, pumpkin."

Wouldn't you know it? Once again, the summer sun and calm solitude of Miss Janice's yard had lulled Peter into a peaceful sleep. "Come on, sleepy bones. I've got plans for us today." Cracking his eyelids, he could just make out Miss Janice's silhouette standing between him and the sun. Even through squinted eyes while laying flat on his back, she appeared to be completely nude.

"Please sit up. We can't lay around in the sun all day." Once he was upright, he could see that she wasn't as naked as he'd thought. Instead, as she had promised, she was going to go topless from now on. On her lower half, instead of a bikini, she was wearing yoga pants that really showed off her taut, well-sculpted figure.

"That's much better. There are a few things we need to go over" She handed him a glass, and instantly, his hopes rose that she was giving him a freshly brewed glass of her sweet and sour pee. One swift swallow and those hopes were quickly dashed. It was a glass of lemonade -- fresh-squeezed, but with an added bite. An even stronger bite than the day before. Tasty as it was, it wasn't what he was prepared for. But he'd drink it just the same.

(Just before waking him, she had made a new pitcher. Only this time, to increase its potency, she mixed the remaining half bottle of vodka with only three quarts of lemonade instead of the whole gallon.)

No sooner did he put the glass to his lips when she began. "It excited you to put on that first bikini, didn't it? You said that you got tingles when you looked at yourself in the mirror, right?" Fighting off embarrassment, Peter took another swig from the glass, then gave a weak smile and nodded. "And we had fun when you modeled for me, right?" Again he sheepishly agreed. "Well, I'm going to let you in on a secret of mine. When you are pretending to be a girl, it makes me all tingly inside too. It's a real turn-on for me."

Peter blushed and gulped more of the spiked lemonade. He never imagined that he would hear someone say that he turned them on. Especially not by pretending to be a girl!

Janice went on. "You really like this new bikini I bought you too, am I right?" Still thinking of how his impersonations of a girl resonated with Miss Janice brought a smile to Peter's lips. "I am so glad that you do. It's been so much fun, playing all sorts of new games, hasn't it?" Reflecting on all they had done and all he was learning since meeting his new neighbor made him smile more broadly. "Playing these games with you always makes me happy. And you like making Miss Janice happy, don't you?"

"Oh, yes, I do, Miss Janice. I do like making you happy. Truthfully, I really like being here with you and playing our games. You always make me feel ... I don't know ... special." This heart-to-heart, plus the alcohol, caused a warm glow to wash over him. Taking another swallow, he then added, "Being with you always makes me happy. I guess we are making each other happy."

"Well, then drink up, sweetiekins. We have more games to play." It was just about then that he realized that the mild urge to urinate he'd initially felt when he first laid down had grown in its intensity. With each swallow his bladder continued to swell. However, he was being prevented from saying so. Janice had her hand under the glass, tipping it towards his mouth, forcing him to swallow and finish his drink.

No sooner had the last of spiked lemonade gone down Peter's throat when Janice popped a strange object into his mouth.

It was thick enough to wedge his jaw open wide while pressing his tongue to the floor of his mouth, its length and the way it pressed against the roof of his mouth almost causing him to gag. With an even larger curved guard pressing against his lips, Peter quickly recognized this object as an obscenely over-sized pacifier.

The urge to up-chuck was strong but manageable. But before he could fully acclimate to the fullness in his mouth, Janice had placed a strap around his neck, snapping it to each side of the mouth guard. With his mouth full of semi-squishy rubber and the mouth guard securely pressed firmly to his lips, he couldn't say one intelligible word.

Taking hold of his hand, she said, "It's time for mommy and her girl to play in the yard," and she pulled him along behind her out into the grassy part of the yard. "Okay, baby. Let's do some exercises. We girls always want to keep our tummies tight and waists narrow."

For the next thirty minutes, she had Peter doing crunches, sit-ups, trunk twists, and other physical activities, most of which concentrated on his torso.

Some time ago, Peter had taken advantage of a free class at a new fitness center. Very quickly, he discovered that he didn't care for structured and regimented exercising. But somehow, doing exercises for Miss Janice was totally different. Now he wanted to exercise -- and put all he had into it.

Unable to close his mouth, saliva was leaking past his lips, coating his chin. Meanwhile, the fullness of his bladder was causing pain that was becoming nearly unbearable. To the point that he was unsure how much longer he could hold it.

With a pacifier filling his mouth, Peter could do little more than grunt and groan about his discomfort. Although there was one benefit resulting from his bladder's desperate state, it distracted from any feelings of wanting to gag. Just the same, Miss Janice continued to ignore his grunts of desperation. Tears began flooding his eyes. So desperate to explain his plight, he reached to remove the pacifier. That effort was instantly thwarted by a swat on his hand. The squeal of alarm he emitted was met by swift, forceful, and triple rapid-fire swats on his ass.

And that did it. The dam broke right there in the middle of the yard. His piss came rushing out, instantly soaking the front of his little bikini before dribbling out the front and streaming down his legs. The relief was heavenly. But he knew peeing his pants was not going to go over well at all. And doing it in Miss Janice's yard no less. With drool dripping from his chin, Peter stood there peeing and began bawling his heart out.

Those initial swats were nothing compared to what was to follow. WHACK! And there it was. WHACK! WHACK! "What a naughty little girl! You should know better than to tinkle in mommy's yard." Although his bladder was nowhere close to empty, those spanks did get Peter to regain control and cut off the flow. "And just look at what you've done to your lovely new bathing suit." Embarrassed and humiliated, his sobbing continued.

Taking him by the hand, they returned to the patio, where she picked up her phone. "I want you to get a good look what a spectacle you are," and she took a few pictures, capturing everything. Besides a full-length shot, she also took several close-ups. She captured his tear-streaked face, the pacifier in his mouth, the slobber-covered mouth guard, and how his saliva had flowed from his chin only to be caught by the bikini top. And, of course, a few more of the soaking wet bikini bottom, still dripping piss.

"Okay young lady," she snapped. "Off with it." He instantly knew what she meant and just how serious she was that he obey. A part of him couldn't believe that she wanted him to do this right there in front of her. But he also knew that any hesitancy would only bring further punishment.

Without a towel to cover himself, he shimmied the drenched bikini off his hips and down his legs as quickly as he could. Naked now, except for the bikini top, he stepped out of the bottom and waited for her next instruction. "Go on, Miss Pee Pee Pants. Pick it up."

By now, inebriation had again settled him considerably.

She commanded that he lay down, face-up, on the pavement, which he did without delay. "Now put that on your face, so the waistband covers your eyes, and the crotch piece is on your nose. Can you smell your pee-pee?" He nodded. "Good," she said.

As he lay there inhaling the aroma of his urine, he heard her making some sounds that he couldn't quite figure out. Then he heard her say, "So you think it's okay for you to pee on my lawn? A little squirt here. A little tinkle there. Like you are some sort of untrained puppy? Well, let's just see how you like it." No sooner had she said that when an intense stream of very warm liquid began splashing onto his body, wetting him from head to toe. From the moment it started, he was pretty confident about what was happening. Confirmation came when the stream focused on his face and hair. He wanted to catch and swallow some of her piss and felt as though he could have. The pacifier already had his mouth open wide. Only the mouth guard blocked all but a few drops from entering.

Over the years, he had come across pictures and videos of women peeing and quickly grew infatuated with them. At the same time, he knew it was a juvenile-like obsession, so he had kept that to himself. And now he was getting the ultimate female peeing experience: Being peed on! This was like a dream come true. If only he was allowed to watch.

His moans of excited pleasure rang sweetly in Janice's ears.

Before she was done, she focused the stream on his dick, which, for the first time in more than a day, was free to become fully erect. And it proudly showed its gratitude. The pulsing stream of piss tickled and teased him to the point he was about to orgasm. He wanted to tell her so, but couldn't. In the end, her bladder emptied before any seed was spilled, leaving him even more frustrated. "Now that you know what happens when someone pees in my yard, you wouldn't want a repeat of that, now would you?"

Was that a threat? Or a promise?!

* * * * *

Chapter 14

"Don't move. Wait there one minute." Again Peter heard the sounds of movement. "Okay. Now you can take that off of your face and get to your feet." Still topless, Janice had changed out of the yoga pants and into a gray string bikini. "While I am enjoying myself in the hot tub, I want you to hose yourself off, including your hair. And then do the same for my patio. I want the entire patio hosed and swept off. Oh, and don't forget to rinse out your bathing suit." She glared at him, waiting for him to acknowledge her directives.

"Yes, Miss Janice." At least, that is what he attempted to say. But with his jaw still wedged wide open and mouth fully stuffed with that rubbery plug, it came out as just garbled noises.

Still naked from the chest down, with bikini bottom in hand, he immediately went over to the other side of the patio and opened the spigot for the hose. First, he thoroughly rinsed and rung out all traces of urine from his bikini. With that done, and since he had yet to rinse himself, he couldn't put it back on. He wanted to ask what to do with it. Still, as the question would be unintelligible, it wasn't worth the effort over something so trivial. Instead, he laid it over the top of the fence and proceeded to shower himself off. The water was quite chilly, but he never emitted a sound of complaint.

While Miss Janice soaked in the churning water studying something on her phone, Peter unwound more of the hose to deal with cleaning the large cement slab patio.

Fifteen minutes later, he had washed and swept the entire patio. The whole time, not only did the pacifier stay plugged into his mouth, his dick and balls remained free to bounce and weave with his every movement.

As he was putting the hose away, Janice called him over to the side of the hot tub. "You did a very nice job, princess. Now come get in here with me."

No sooner did he get to the top step when she snapped, "Where do you think you're going, sassy girl? Put on your bathing suit." He did an about-face, retrieved his bikini bottom from the fence, and slid back into them before hurrying back to the tub. "That's more like it," she commended.

"Sit here next to mommy." She put her arm around him and hugged him. "Yes, this is much nicer. Wouldn't you agree, sweetie?"

Peter looked at her moon-eyed, smiled, and nodded while humming his garbled agreement. "Oh yes. I suppose it wasn't fair for mommy to ask her little sweetiekins to answer a question with this in her mouth. As long as you promise to behave, mommy will take this off. Okay?" Although he had kind of gotten used to it, he was more than ready to have it out.

He gave an enthusiastic nod and a muffled "uh-huh." With that, she undid the strap and removed the pacifier. After rinsing the slobber from his lips and chin, he got to see what had been wedged between his jaws. Before his disbelieving eyes was an unsettling sight. Not only was it as thick as a large cucumber, it had to be half again as long. Even more surprising, and quite embarrassingly, was what it resembled: a short fat cock!

For all intents and purposes, for to close an hour, he had been sucking on a cock. "There you go, my little one. You did that so well. Mommy has even longer ones you can play with. Wouldn't that be fun?"

Longer ones!? To PLAY WITH?! Okay, now she must be kidding!

While Peter worked on dismissing her last statement, the two of them once again snuggled up together. She asked, "Now you can tell me, isn't this nice sitting here with mommy like this?"

With her lovely bare breasts within inches of his mouth, he answered, "Yes, mommy. This is nice." Pretending to be Miss Janice's daughter was rapidly becoming easier and more natural for him.

Yup! With every passing hour, he thanked his lucky stars for this abrupt change of luck to his life. Increasingly grateful that Miss Janice was his new neighbor. All he had to do was follow her lead, and undoubtedly this was going to be a great summer after all.

As long as she wasn't serious about playing with more cock-like objects.

Holding her phone so they could both see the screen, she began scrolling through the two photoshoots of him modeling both bikinis, and they made comments as they did. Some made Peter cringe. Others made them laugh. But for most, even he had to agree that he looked pretty good. Sexy even. If not for his unruly yet boyishly styled hair, the pictures would have looked even better. Cut and styled differently, the girl he was role-playing would undoubtedly look more convincing.

Just as he was making that assessment of his appearance, Janice asked, "Didn't you tell me that you have never actually seen or touched a vagina?" Blushing, Peter confirmed that the only vaginas he'd ever seen were online and he'd never even been given a chance to touch one. Janice smiled a sad smile. "Well, if you had been given a chance to reach into a girl's panties, which do you think would feel sexier to your touch: Thick, curly hair;" she had placed his open hand on her own smooth thigh, "or soft and smooth, hairless skin?"

Peter knew all too well how wiry his own pubic hair felt to his fingertips and was sure that a woman's pubes would feel much the same way. Without hesitation, he responded, "I'd prefer soft and smooth." Almost instantly, he wished he hadn't spoken so quickly. What was Miss Janice leading up to? Had she been considering letting him feel her vagina? Suppose she has a big hairy muff. He probably just blew his chances. Needing to rescue himself, he said, "Not that I'd turn down a girl who was hairy!" and forced a chuckle.

Janice ignored his attempt at playing it both ways. Instead, she asked, "Of the pictures you've seen, which do you think looks sexier: With or without hair?"

Peter felt cornered. He knew what his preference was but hesitated to say so for fear of upsetting Miss Janice, should she think differently.

"Let me put it another way. If you saw two naked females standing side-by-side and one was shaved, and the other had a natural, full bush, which girl would you consider spends more time and attention on her looks and hygiene?"

He was still torn as to what he should say -- right up until she added 'hygiene' to the equation. Suddenly he saw an out where he could answer her question honestly. His answer in both cases was the same. "The hairless girl. She must be someone who takes care of herself and looks sexiest too!"

"Tell me, sweetie," Janice said. "If you want to keep playing our games, don't you think you should do what you can to look the part? I mean more than just wearing girl's bikinis. But shouldn't you look more like a girl who takes pride in her appearance too?

Peter hesitated wondering what Miss Janice had in mind. "I... I guess so."

Well, when you look at this picture," she held up her camera for him to see, "do you see a girl who cares about her looks and hygiene? Or one who doesn't care?" Peter studied the picture. It was the close-up she'd taken when he wet himself and had soaked his bikini bottom.

Peter's face flushed with embarrassment. Not only had the front panel become semi-transparent, but the visibility of his pubic bush easily drew more attention than that of the shrunken dick almost obscured by it. It was no lie when he answered, "Like a girl who doesn't take care of herself."

"I agree. A girl who allows herself to look like that in a wet bikini isn't concerned about maintaining herself or presenting herself in a positive light. If you really were a girl, you wouldn't want to give that kind of impression to anyone, would you?'

"No way!" Peter was quick to reply. "If I was a girl, I'd want everyone to know that I always practiced good hygiene."

"Well, that's not what I see. Every time you get wet, that ring of dark hair totally detracts from the image you say you want to project. Stand up." When his waist rose above the waterline, she took another picture. "There it is again." She showed him. "See? Even more visible than before." He stood there embarrassed by the image. "There is only one remedy for that." And with that, she got out of the hot tub and headed inside.

The only thing that came to his mind was that she would have him change out of the peach-colored bikini and into the blue one.

Moments later, she returned with a fresh glass of lemonade in one hand, and in the other, she held a small bag plus a towel draped over her arm.

"Get over here," Janice commanded. Peter quickly got out of the tub to stand alongside her. "Take them off. We're going to fix this right now."

Doing as he was told, he removed the bikini bottom and cast it to the side. Once again, aside from his breasts, he was completely naked. "Feet apart. Take this," handing him the glass. "You can drink that while I'm working. Just keep your other hand behind your back and out of my way." Out of the bag, she removed a small pair of scissors.

In the short time Peter had known Miss Janice, he had quickly grown to trust her. But for this, he was unprepared. He took a big gulp of his drink, along with a leap of faith.

Nervously, Peter stood rock steady while Janice began cutting his pubic hair. Chills ran up and down his spine as she worked. It amazed him that he was permitting his new neighbor, a woman more than twice his age, to work so closely to his manhood -- with sharp objects, no less!

When she finished with the scissors, she announced, "That's much better. But it's still not good enough." From the bag, she withdrew a pink can of shaving cream and a woman's disposable razor.

Nerves be damned. His dick was already at half-mast when she began slathering on the shaving cream. The cream gave off a pleasing, "pretty" aroma. When she smeared his balls with cream, his dick sprang fully to life. And it stayed that way for the rest of the treatment. Other than when she had to push his boner out of her way, Miss Janice never seemed to notice or care.

"Turn around," she ordered. "Bend over. While I'm at it, I might as well take care of this too." Putting his penis and balls on open display was one thing. Allowing anyone to inspect his rectum was taking things way beyond anything he had ever considered doing. Embarrassed and more than a little apprehensive about his cleanliness back there, he did as he'd been told. When he heard her shoot more shave cream from the can and felt her fingers slide between his cheeks, his sphincter contracted. His boner also jumped, emitting a solid squirt of pre-cum. Pushing on his back until he was almost doubled over, she shaved his anus of all stray hairs. Before having him straighten up, she inserted the razor's handle into his rectum, making him jump with surprise.

DeanaBard
DeanaBard
239 Followers