Natural Inclinations Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"See, Hank." Miss Janice said. "My little slut here loves sucking cocks, and she just can't get enough cum into her belly. What do you say? You got one more in your tank for my little princess."

Peter heard a low growl of a response that gave him the chills. It also prompted the cross-dressing lad to open his mouth wide in anticipation for the return of Hank's glorious cock. No sooner did the tip touch his lips when he raised his head to suck in as much of the length as he could handle.

All along, Peter knew that Hank's cock was longer than he had ever swallowed before. But now, a driving force had Peter wanting to take in every inch of that cock. Still, no matter how much he struggled to overcome gagging, he couldn't get it past his tonsils. He would have to settle for what he could get into his mouth and began sucking in earnest, determined to give Hank a better blow-job and bigger orgasm than Miss Janice had.

"You really are a cock hungry little slut, you know that?" Miss Janice's words furthered his determination to give a superior blow-job. "I think it's about time I removed the blindfold, sweetiekins. I want you to meet Hank."