Natural Inclinations Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Not since having his temperature checked with a rectal thermometer had anything been inserted into his ass. And this was a good deal thicker. Yet, somehow he got some sort of pleasure from it. Not that he would ever be able to admit to that.

After moving the handle in and out a few times, and hearing gentle moans, she removed it and told him to rinse off again with the hose, both front and back, then return to be dried off. After doing what he was told, she patted him down and inspected the results. (The cold water had pretty much deflated his erection.) Oh my. Yes. This is much better." That pleased Peter greatly. But when she licked her lips and said, "You look good enough to eat," a sudden chill shot through him.

Janice stood up smiling, moved close to him, and kissed him on the lips. Then she kissed him again, a little longer this time. Soon they were going at each other. And as their tongues battled it out, his hands were cupping and squeezing her bare breasts while her hands were fondling his denuded balls and stroking his reawakened hard-on.

Without interrupting what they were doing, she slowly maneuvered him over to the lounge chair. Laying him on his back, she began kissing her way down his body. As she was doing this, she stealthily removed one last thing from her bag.

Peter raised his head and watched with bated breath as her nibbling lips drew closer to his throbbing boner. Just then, he watched as she effortlessly slid a cardboard tube over the length of his hard-on.

Holding it at 90 degrees to his pelvis and pressing the tube against his pubic bone resulted in his erection being totally obscured from his view. Only when Janice allowed his hard-on to return to its natural upward angle could he then see the winking eye of his pulsing penis within the open end of the cylinder. The cardboard tube surrounding his dick was not the least bit snug. In fact, it fit quite loosely.

She never said a word but made sure that he got a clear view of what she had done. Outwardly, Peter gave no indication as to comprehending what was represented by the demonstration. But by placing that empty toilet paper roll over his erection, his utter lack of endowment, both in length and breadth, had just been subliminally and permanently imprinted in his brain.

Now she could get to her ultimate mission of the moment, to give him something he had never experienced before. In one rapid motion, she removed the tube then engulfed the entire length of his erect penis into her mouth.

Peter's eyes glazed over, his head dropped, and he let out a deep moan. This was by far the most pleasurable feeling his dick had ever felt. And that was before she had even begun bobbing her head up and down. But once that began, he went cross-eyed, and in less than thirty seconds, his cum bubbled up and out, filling her mouth with a respectable amount of jizz.

Once Janice had suctioned out every last drop, she released his withering dick from her lips. Peter was still returning to earth from his euphoric high when he felt Miss Janice's lips pressing against his, her tongue urging his mouth open. Well-conditioned reflexes had him respond appropriately. Opening wide, he discovered something other than her tongue was entering his mouth. Hot cream that was both salty and sweet forcefully flowed from her mouth, filling his. The taste was somehow familiar to him, yet he couldn't understand why.

Now it was Miss Janice's moans of pleasure that filled his ears. And as always, providing pleasure to her brought him great joy. In response, he moaned and swallowed her gift.

It took about the same amount of time as it had for him to climax for Peter to fully grasp what had just happened. But that didn't deter him from continuing to passionately kiss his next-door neighbor, even after feeding him his own cum.

So emotionally amped-up with lust that he thrust his tongue into her mouth, searching for any remaining traces of cum.

Naturally, being force-fed cum was the very last thing he ever expected. Oh, sure. It's not like he had never wondered what his cum tastes like, sporadic as those thoughts may have been. To tell the truth, once he even attempted to suck his own dick. No matter how hard he tried, he was forced to recognize that he wasn't nearly flexible enough. But, as far as tasting his cum, he had never actually followed through to find out. After all, what if he liked it? In his mind, it was one thing for girls to like it. But guys? His thinking had always been: What kind of weirdo guy would like having a mouthful of cum?

But Miss Janice just showed him what kind of guy likes having cum in his mouth: HIM!

Recognition of that really set his mind in motion. Damn! Not only did the taste and texture seem familiar, he liked the way the cum coated his mouth and tongue, even after swallowing it. At that very moment, a mouthful of cum was on its way to his belly. Only he couldn't decide whether that excited or disgusted him. Everyone knows that guys, straight guys, don't swallow cum. Even their own.

Although his mind was undecided, evidently swallowing cum had excited his libido. When Miss Janice placed her hand on his dick once more, it had regained its stiffness, ready for a repeat of oral attention.

Upon breaking their kiss, his lust-filled eyes saw Miss Janice licking her lips. "Mmmm. That was some mighty tasty cum. Wouldn't you agree, sweetie?" Peter smiled sheepishly. "Enjoying a regular diet of cum is something every girl desires." She slowly moved down between his legs. "I think I had better get some more. What do you think?"

Peter couldn't believe his luck. Two blowjobs on the same day!? If she wanted to keep his cum to swallow for herself, it was the least he could offer. "You'll get no argument from me, Miss Janice."

She gave him a big smile then went right to work. Knowing full well that he would last longer the second time around, she still would use every trick in the book to further delay and thus intensify his next orgasm.

Taking his entire hairless scrotum into her mouth, she used her tongue to swirl and roll his little marble-sized balls around. Peter was already pretty anxious after several minutes of this. But when she was able to take not only his balls but also his dick at the same time, it took him right to the edge.

Not wanting him to climax just yet, she withdrew to allow him to squirm with desire for release. She always loved the way a guy's penis, no matter the size, would twitch and pulse when his orgasm was denied.

While waiting for his urgency to subside, she massaged and nibbled on his inner thighs. Still on edge but down a notch or two, she returned her attention to his pubic area by licking, kissing, and nibbling the freshly denuded, and therefore extra sensitive region. All while coming close to but never in contact with his bobbing boner. This was driving Peter crazy.

Next, with her hands under his knees, she lifted his legs towards the sky. Once again, she sucked on and played with those adorable little boy marbles, making sure to include tonguing his perineum from scrotum to anus.

Peter was delirious and leaking pre-cum onto his belly. She had been teasing and torturing him for close to fifteen minutes and could tell he was more than ready to blow. Still, the devil in her had to prolong this just a bit longer. Hoisting his legs even higher, she began tonguing his asshole.

The shock on his face couldn't mask the heightened intensity of his arousal. Instinctive concerns over cleanliness were non-existent since he had carefully washed the area following being shaved there.

She found his youthful anus smooth and unblemished to her tongue. Ahh. His virginal anus tasted ever so sweet. Extending her tongue, she probed and prodded deeply into his nether world, sending Peter to new heights of delight.

With an ever-growing puddle of pre-cum on his belly, it was time to let the boy unload. Releasing his legs while keeping them spread, she lifted his hard-on out of the way so she could suction the pre-cum into her mouth. And it was so sweet. Swallowing, she said, "That is the sweetest pre-cum I have ever tasted. Next time you'll have to try it."

They smiled at each other. She took him into her mouth but quickly raised up and asked, "Does mommy's little girl want another taste of yummy cum?"

Hardly able to breathe, Peter still couldn't help but reply, "Yes, please, mommy. I want more."

Janice smiled. Of course, he did. She already knew the answer before asking. It was just that she never tired hearing one of her students ask for it.

Because of that little break in the action, rebuilding his libido to its peak was most critical for an explosive ejaculation. She started with butterfly kisses on the base of his erection and worked her way to the tip until he was close to cumming. Next, she returned to the base and flicked her tongue from side to side from base to tip. Edging her victim was always a delight.

Peter was already on edge when Janice surprised him by plunging her middle finger into his saliva-slicked anus, aiming straight for his prostate. He jerked with the suddenness of the invasion. A spurt of pre-cum landed midway up his stomach. But before bringing him to his final peak, she ran her tongue up the length then whispered, "Are you ready?" With desperation on his face, he nodded. "Should I share it with you? Or keep it for myself?"

"Share!" he croaked.

With that, her lips enveloped his member down to the root and began sucking in earnest. After nearly half an hour of edging yet never cresting, his orgasm wasn't instantaneous, which allowed him to truly experience what it's like to be sucked off.

When he did finally peak, he came hard! Between being kept on edge for so long, and her finger pressing on his prostate, Janice was treated with the greatest quantity of cum she'd gotten out of him yet. Not that she had never experienced men who could produce much more without edging or prostate massaging. But taking into account Peter's otherwise lack of endowment, this was a significant load. And more than enough to further break down the teen's lingering inhibitions.

After wringing out the last of his cream, she raised herself upright. Her cheeks were obscenely puffed out. Lifting his splayed legs to lay them over hers, she sat herself down on the end of the chair, leaving them both crotch to crotch. Janice smiled at young Peter while allowing a trace amount of cum to leak from her lips and begin to roll down her chin. Crooking her finger, she signaled him to sit up and bring his face closer to hers.

Although he was spent, that couldn't hinder his interest. As he raised up, she could see the lust in his eyes while unconsciously licking his lips. She continued beckoning him to come closer. Only, when he was just inches away, she moved backward, smiling still encouraging him forward. More of his cream was leaking from her lips. The more he raised up, she would back away just as much, keeping his thirsting lips just out of his reach until she was leaning back slightly and he was sitting totally upright. With his mouth open and tongue extended, a faint whimper escaped him. However, he was now at a disadvantage. Those hungry lips were now even with her shoulders and just above her bare breasts, nowhere near her juicy lips.

Juicy lips that, as he looked upwards, began leaking in earnest. Streamers of pearly white cum rolled down her chin, dropping onto her chest as he watched in fascination. Turning her head from side to side, his cum trickled onto both of her breasts. In the meantime, his breathing became heavy, watching possibly the most erotic thing he'd ever seen.

However, simply watching wasn't what Janice had in mind for the boy. She reached her arm behind him, taking a gentle yet firm hold of his neck to draw him into her. No more encouragement was required. In an instant, his tongue and lips went to work licking and sucking up the rivers of cum from her chest. No sooner would he finish cleaning one area and swallow before moving to another when she would dribble more to replace it.

The teen was purring like a young kitten lapping up spilled milk. When she let a much larger dollop of his cum escape her lips and saw how his head snapped to catch it, she knew he was, and forever would be, a cum loving sissy.

* * * * *

Chapter 15

After giving Peter his only second ever real blow-job just to feed his cum back to him, the teen seemed to be looking for still more. Janice knew it was a devilish trick to play on him. Allowing his cum to dribble from her mouth and onto her chest, just so she could enjoy watching the teen hungrily lick it off of her.

Even after thoroughly cleaning her of all vestiges of cum he persisted in licking her from shoulders to stomach, all to ensure he hadn't missed a single drop.

Needless to say, he was now hooked.

Finally, Janice had had enough. And even though his penis was making signs of returning to life for yet a third time, she told him to get back into his bathing suit so he could do another round of exercises.

As he was slinking into the bikini, he stopped at knee level. "Before it's too late..." He grabbed his empty lemonade glass, saying, "No more accidents," and filled it with piss. Then raising his glass as if giving a toast, flashed a devilish smile to Miss Janice and said, "Cheers!" then quickly drank it down.

With that out of the way, he resumed dressing. Peeing had assisted in allowing his dick to become completely flaccid. So with everything tucked neatly away, he said, "Now to work on my girlish figure," and proceeded to the grassy yard to do his assigned exercises.

Shouting out to him, Janice said, "I'm giving you one more routine to help you fill out your tops better." That got Peter's attention. "You need to build up your pecs. Clasp your hands together in front of you. Now push them together, hold for four seconds and relax. Now repeat that twenty-five times every time you do your other exercises."

Adding that to his routine as she had instructed, Peter completed two full cycles before returning to the patio to rest. There he found that Miss Janice had prepared light snacks to hold them over until lunchtime, along with more of her 'special' lemonade. With the lounge chairs in their uppermost position and the sun directly overhead, they ate, drank, and chatted.

"By the way, Peter. When you were telling me about the dream you had last night, you never did finish telling me who the man was that wasn't wearing a mask."

Peter gulped. Did he dare tell her the identity of who he had dreamed of masturbating? Possibly the lemonade was to blame, but he was incapable of keeping any secrets from Miss Janice. Looking away and blushing, "It was..." She stopped him, insisting he start over from the beginning. Now further embarrassed, he began again. "I had just masturbated this big cock. Bigger than most. I remember it took a bit longer to get him off, but when he did cum, it was massive. Way more than the sample jar could hold. His cum was all over my hand and fingers. Not only that, but the first blast overshot the jar and landed on his chest. Do you remember how I said that for some reason, I became addicted cum? Well, I was really having a good time licking up all this guy's cum. I know it's weird, but it tasted extra good. Better than the rest. Anyway, for some reason, I looked up and saw..." Again Peter caught himself. How could he admit this to anyone? This was going way off the deep end.

Janice was beside herself, waiting to learn who he saw. "Come on, Peter. You can't leave me hanging. Tell me who was it?"

"I... I don't know if I can. It's too embarrassing."

"It's okay, Peter. I won't judge you. No one can control their dreams. So it's not your fault. And it didn't really happen anyway. So tell me, who did you see?"

Taking a huge gulp of his drink, he finally said, "I had just jerked off my own father. And he was smiling at me. I was swallowing some of his cum, and he was smiling at me."

"Oh, Peter! That is so neat! I love it. You and your father must be so very close." She paused for a moment then said, "Not that it would ever really happen, but that is the kind of dream that's worth repeating."

Peter was in a daze. Not only wasn't Miss Janice disgusted by this admission of dreaming about cocks and cum, but she also thought it was great that he dreamed of his father that way.

For the next several minutes, both sat eating their snacks in silence. "Oh wow!" Peter exclaimed, breaking the silence. "I just remembered more about my dream..." Just that quickly, his facial expression changed from pleasantly surprised to panicked embarrassment.

"What is it, Peter? Come on, spill it. Don't deny me. What else did you remember?"

After a moment of hesitation, he took a deep breath and let go. "I must have blocked out this part. Anyway, in the lab, something completely unexpected happened. As I said, since all the other guys had masks covering their faces, I hadn't looked up when the next volunteer walked in for milking. I was only focused on his equipment. Somehow, I felt a strange attraction to this guy's cock. One that I hadn't felt with any that came before. It was only after I got started when I became infatuated with the size and heft of his cock. That's when I looked up and discovered this cock belonged to my father. And he just stood there smiling."

Peter was on a roll, and Janice was unwilling to disrupt his recollections. Instead, she let him go on without interruption.

"Since I was dressed like a girl, daddy must not have recognized me. Relieved that he didn't, I decided to keep up the front that I was a female lab tech and got right to work stroking his cock."

Without the influence of alcohol, Peter wasn't used to talking about his real life, let alone his dreams. But with Miss Janice, it was getting easier. "Since it appeared that my father had no idea it was me, confidence in what I was doing and in my abilities to provide a pleasurable experience grew. Pretty soon, I was totally into the female role again. It was bizarre, but now that I knew it was my own father I was masturbating, and that he didn't know it was his son doing it, I relaxed and began really enjoying myself. Using an even more feminine voice than I knew I was capable of, all sorts of encouraging remarks flowed from my mouth. I was saying anything to help him along in hopes it would cause a strong orgasm and produce a greater sum of that sweet cream. Daddy, too starting giving his own words of encouragement. Only it was what he said that shocked me. He said, 'That's it, Petey. Make daddy cum.' I remember thinking, HOLY CRAP! He knows it's me? His son? Only Daddy calls me Petey."

Both of these elements: the surprise of being found out; and incest, were of great interest to Janice.

Seeing how his story was delighting Miss Janice, Peter continued. "Still smiling, daddy looks down at me and says, 'I always knew you were more of a girl than a boy. Now show me how much of a girl you really are. Make daddy cum. I want to see my princess lick her daddy's cum from her fingers. Just like she did for all those strangers.' That shocked me. Had he been watching me the entire time?! Even in the beginning, when I was still dressed as a guy???" Peter gave a momentary pause as if expecting an answer.

When none came, he proceeded in a reflective tone. "What's really weird is, I have never heard my father talk that way. But I was thrilled by it. On top of that, it was extra stimulating hearing daddy speaking to me as if I was a girl, his little girl. Like he was getting off having his daughter masturbating him." The exact same thoughts surged through Janice's head.

"What made this extra weird was that, for I don't know how long, I suppose I haven't done much to get more than a 'That's good, son' or, 'I knew you could do it.' from him. It's been a while since I had given daddy much cause for showing any real enthusiasm for anything I did. Suddenly, I was determined to give my father the best orgasm of his life. Jerking off my father seemed like the perfect opportunity to apologize and hopefully please him." No sooner had Peter unloaded that deeply held secret, the embarrassment returned. Not that he could be stopped from going on.