Natural Inclinations Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly he was alone and feeling very vulnerable.

* * * * *

Chapter 16

Between the music, the perfume, and the soft bed, his mind began conjuring up all sorts of images. Images his eyes couldn't possibly see yet were so real in his mind.

Peter was startled when a hand took hold of his wrist and smoothly moved his hand until it was touching soft, smooth skin. He never heard her re-enter the room; still, he instantly knew it was Miss Janice's thigh he was feeling. She had to be standing right alongside the bed where he lay. There was a slight dampness to her skin. He could only surmise that she had gone to wash and freshen up. An uneasiness came over him because he had not been afforded the same opportunity to clean up.

His hand and fingertips were guided up and down one thigh and then the other and back again. Each time he got to caress a little higher. Finally, just before reaching her "V" his hand was then placed onto her soft yet taught belly. He was then allowed to digitally explore her navel and the surrounding area.

Next, his fingers traced to her hip, where they found no indication of the bikini. While he had been left alone, she had removed her bikini bottom. Much to Peter's amazement, Miss Janice was standing right next to him while completely naked. But as he was blindfolded, it was up to his imagination as to how she looked. As she slowly turned herself, his hand was moved as well, until it was on her amazing butt, so he could squeeze and fondle each perfect, round globe.

The turtle could only stick his little head out just so far, straining against the unforgiving panties. This inability to achieve an erection intensified the flow of endorphins flooding his brain, further boosting his arousal.

After turning to face him once more, she bent forward, and his hand was encouraged to massage her breast. Brushing her lips across his, she placed his free hand on her other breast so he could do the same there. He could hear her breathing like never before. When he pinched her nipple and her breath caught, it was music to his ears.

At least as far as his sense of touch was concerned, being blindfolded had indeed sharpened it. And there remained one area in particular that Peter desperately wanted to touch. If only Miss Janice would move his hand towards it.

Instead, he heard her say, "That's it, sweetie. Mmmm ... yes. Never forget. This is something that everyone: boys, girls, men, and women; we all love to have our nipples played with." Just then, her tongue licked his earlobe, sending shivers through him. Whispering, she said, "You wanted to learn what it's like to be a girl. Well, to be a girl; always remember...," her tongue darted into his ear, causing a jolt to his nervous system that continued to resonate as she went on. "...whenever the opportunity arises, Mommy wants her girl always ready and willing to do this to whoever she is with."

The instructions being laid out were clear enough. But it remained beyond imagining that mommy's girl would ever find herself in such a situation with anyone besides her mommy. (Then again, until a couple of days ago, the teen had never imagined that he would find himself wearing girl's underwear and playing the part of someone's daughter. Neither had he ever dreamed that he would suddenly have serious desires for being taught how to act like and do everything girls know how to do.)

She leaned in even further until a nipple brushed his lips. In an instant, he took it between his lips and began to suckle while pinching and twisting the other with his free hand. Janice let out a soft moan before saying. "That's my girl. You are learning just how to act like the big girls do. Everyone will love you for sucking on their nipples." With that, she let out a moan. Her erratic breathing informed him that his nipple worship was arousing her immensely.

All too soon, and much to his dismay, she withdrew to somewhere beyond his reach. So much for getting his fingers near her pussy. However, within moments the flexing of the mattress to either side of him told him that she had stepped up onto the bed and was walking up towards his shoulders.

Suddenly, another one of his senses kicked into high gear. Visual deprivation had not only improved his sense of touch but had also intensified his sense of smell. His nostrils were awakened to an unfamiliar yet most alluring aroma. Breathing rapidly like a hound dog sniffing out his prey, this was a fragrance he wanted to get to know better. Natural instincts took over and assumed control over all physical and mental responses: The more deeply he inhaled the heavenly, musky perfume, it sent his libido into overdrive, causing his mouth to open and tongue to extend.

"Smell that, little one? Do you like it? That's what your fingers and your mouth have done to mommy. You've gotten her all hot and bothered." Peter didn't understand why, but his tongue was fully extended, searching for something that blind instincts told him he needed to taste. "Do you remember how mommy made you feel nice with her mouth and tongue? Well, now mommy needs her girl to return the favor. Will you do that for mommy?"

With his tongue still stretching upward, his reply came out sounding like "Yeah, mommy."

Of course, Janice knew what his response would be. Still, it was fun to play these games with her student. "Mommy's good girl." and she lowered herself.

If he thought the taste of cum was good, well, then this he rated as extra good. While the oily secretions didn't cling and coat his mouth and throat as cum had, the flavor and seemingly unending supply more than made up for that. "Oh, baby girl! You are making mommy feel really good. Yes, that's it. Lick up and down and back and forth." For a first-timer, she was amazed at how well he was doing. A natural-born pussy licker. Then she decided to see if he was good at licking other things.

"One second little one. Mommy wants to turn around. His tongue was still furiously waving around as she raised herself from his sloppy face. Not one to discriminate, Janice loved pussy juice too. So after moving off to the side of the bed, she took his tongue into her mouth and sucked on it, savoring her own secretions.

After licking much of the mess from his lips and chin, she climbed back onto the bed. Only now, she was facing his feet. Lowering her dripping pussy onto his face, his tongue instantly inserted itself into her depths. At the same time, his lips formed a seal, and he began sucking. Like someone with far more experience, he began jabbing his tongue in and out of her hole, sending shivers through Janice. Almost instantly, he was rewarded when Miss Janice had a mini-orgasm bringing forth a small flood of her juices to fill his mouth.

Though orally inexperienced, Peter had performed adequately enough. What helped to push Janice over the edge was looking down upon her sissy-in-training and how he was dressed. The panties, now almost transparent, soaked with pre-cum as his dick twitched, struggling to become hard, was thrilling to watch. His stubby dick and tiny balls looked so cute without any pubic hair around them. He had the appearance of a lad much younger than that of the eighteen-year-old blindly slurping hungrily at her pussy.

These elements (along with thinking about what was next on her agenda for phase three of sissy training) had all combined to bring on that self-satisfying orgasm.

Now that she had come back down to earth and while her student was fully aroused, it was time to advance his oral training. Two lessons remained in this phase before advancing to phase three.

Ever so slowly, she began adjusting her seating arrangement. With his tongue still feverishly licking and lapping, she crept forward, ever so slowly towards the foot of the bed. She was delighted when her pussy was no longer within reach of his eager tongue but was now working its way to her backdoor.

Well aware that Miss Janice was shifting to where his attention was wanted, he never let up. Peter's nose had been lodged between her perfumed ass cheeks for so long that this realignment allowed for less restrictive breathing. However, when the tip of his tongue first came into contact with her anus, his instincts told him to resist going any further. But once she had finished moving forward with her rectal opening squarely over his mouth, it became apparent just what 'teacher' expected. And as her student, expectations must be met.

This was now an obsession. To learn everything about being a girl -- whether it comes naturally or something they are taught -- was his mission. And if this was what every girl who wants to have successful sexual relationships needs to do, then he willed himself to give it a try.

Tentatively at first, he licked the perimeter. When his tongue didn't find the unpleasant taste he thought it would, he became braver and began swabbing her anus in earnest.

"Oh, YES! Lick my ass hole, you dirty little whore," his instructor said. "That feels so good. Doing that is one of the most intimate forms of lovemaking. It really excited you when I had my tongue inside your butt, didn't it? Well, it works both ways. If Mommy's baby girl wants to show me love, she will do to me what I did to her."

Without fail, each time Peter heard her speak as if 'he' was a 'she' it always motivated him to press on. To further his studies into what being a girl is like.

No more needed to be said. Peter jabbed his tongue past Miss Janice's sphincter, extending it as far as it would stretch. In response, her sphincter relaxed and dilated. The sound of her pleasured moaning helped him recall the intense arousal he felt when mommy had probed his ass. Now it was his turn to return the favor. No longer was this a place to be avoided but a grand entrance of extraordinary pleasures.

"That's it, baby. Eat out mommy's ass. You are mommy's little slut, aren't you?" This was new. Talking dirty. Calling him/her dirty names. Oddly, it added to the turn-on of the role he was playing.

At first, there was a slight chalk-like taste, but nothing he couldn't deal with. His tongue jabbed in and out but also swirled around both inside and out. There was no doubt about what this was, but if she could eat out his ass, he could and would do the same to her.

Besides providing pleasure, a part of eating ass also meant cleaning the rectum. And when cleaning anything, there is no point in only doing the job halfway. Within moments of his initial tonguing, almost no discernible flavor remained. Now the game was on for seeking out more of that chalky residue. That would tell him he had found and stimulated some new set of pleasure nerves to make mommy happy while also doing further cleaning. And by the guttural sounds mommy was making, her little girl knew she was doing everything just right.

Then Janice reclined against the headboard pressing her weight on his forehead, restricting his breathing once more. But, even this could not deter his eagerness to continue -- nor dampen his libido. Anything to please mommy. When she began rhythmically riding his face, he knew she was really into what was being done to her ass.

Peter was startled when he heard Miss Janice say, "Oh! Hi Hank. I didn't hear you come in." Was there really another person in the room? Some strange man who could see that Miss Janice was naked while sitting on the face of a teen boy wearing girl's underwear? Shocked and embarrassed, Peter lay frozen, waiting for whatever would happen next.

A soft but well-placed smack on Peter's balls, along with, "Don't stop. Not yet," got him and his tongue going like never before. "Mmmm! Yes. That's more like it." There was a silent pause before he heard, "Why, Hank! It looks like this turns you on." Evidently, this guy, Hank, was enjoying the spectacle before him. "Why not bring that lovely cock over here?"

She then instructed Peter to slip his hands behind his back. "That's better. Okay, Hank. Now put that lovely cock right here. This will be a real treat. A cock in my pussy while my ass is getting eaten out." Miss Janice leaned back further. Pressing down even harder on Peter caused her cheeks to spread even further, giving his tongue further access to delve deeper yet. At the same time, he could feel what he knew were this guy's balls grazing his chest, followed by even more movement on his face. With Hank's balls repeatedly bumping into Peter's chin, there was no question that Miss Janice was getting fucked.

Peter's emotions were on edge. Here he was, eighteen years old and still a virgin, yet at this very moment, he was an active participant in a sex act. His dick was being completely ignored, yet he was having the time of his life. And between Miss Janice's urging Hank to fuck her harder while also praising her 'girlfriend' for the asshole eating, it had Peter incredibly horny. It also had his dick leaking pre-cum like a fountain.

"Your cock feels so good in my pussy Hank. But maybe you'd like to try this out." Janice raised up, leaving the blindfolded teen with his mouth agape. "Here you go, sweetie." And just that fast, he felt something hard, warm, and wet graze his nose then his lips. It smelled just like Miss Janice's pussy. Before Peter had a chance to fully grasp what "it" was, it penetrated his mouth. "That's my good girl. Suck on Hank's cock and lick off mommy's juices. Just remember to curl your lips around your teeth. Doesn't that taste good?" It tasted wonderful.

No sooner had the cock entered Peter's mouth, his lips instinctively sealed themselves around it. After a few inches slid in, it withdrew until just the tip remained. That's when mystery reflexes took control, sucking it back in again. Hank's cock fit much more comfortably in his mouth than the pacifier had.

Without the use of his eyes, it was up to his lips and tongue to do the seeing for him. And the images they painted were full of vivid details. Of course, these mental images were reinforced by pictures he'd seen in his porn viewing. Most recently, those pictures Miss Janice had sent him the previous evening.

Within moments, it seemed as though sucking on a cock had come quite naturally to him. But that didn't stop chills of embarrassment from shooting through him. "For cripes sake! I'm a guy," he told himself. "I'm sucking the cock of some stranger. And that stranger seems turned on having a guy making oral love to his cock. Either Hank isn't bothered that I'm wearing girl's underwear, or it's an erotic bonus." Peter had no way of knowing. Then Peter had another thought, "I guess any guy will let any mouth suck on his cock."

Embarrassment or not, curiosity proved to be a stronger driving force in continuing. Peter even did something he had been incapable of doing to the pacifier, swirling his tongue around the shaft. By now, most of Miss Janice's juices had been sucked off, but Peter felt driven to continue.

A low-pitched moan filled Peter's ears "Oh, Hank. Is my little darling making your lovely cock feel good?" This was followed by another deep moan. "Did you hear that, little one? You're doing great." The praise from Miss Janice swelled his ego. But it was Hank's moans that really spurred him on. Instead of doing something to make only Miss Janice happy, he was pleasing her friend as well.

"Wow!" Peter thought to himself. "I am making two people happy at the same time. Doing things that make people happy is fun." Merrily, as Hank fucked his mouth, Peter continued sucking and swirling. The way the veins along the shaft and the crown of the mushroom ruffled back and forth between his lips and across his tongue, Peter found most delightful.

Just then, Miss Janice said something he hadn't even contemplated. "Look out, Sweetie. I think Hank is about to cum."

Peter almost chomped down. "That's right. He might cum." The gears in his head were spinning now. "I don't want some guy cumming in my mouth... Do I???"

Making Hank cum in his mouth was something Peter certainly had never considered.

Peter was emotionally torn. Sure, he may have consented to wearing girly things. And, okay, so he hadn't protested when a stranger put his cock into his mouth. And yes, he had tasted and swallowed his own cum. Enjoyed it even. But, again, Peter had to remind himself that he was a guy. Always had been. "As if it wasn't bad enough that I got tricked into sucking another guy's cock. But possibly swallowing his cum?!?! Well, that would be taking things to a whole new level."

Then again, before meeting Miss Janice, putting on girl's clothing and pretending to be a girl were things he also would never have considered doing. And if he was going to learn what Miss Janice had offered to teach, Peter knew he had to do everything that she wanted her student to do.

Peter heard Miss Janice reassuring her visitor, "I know she's a good cock sucker, Hank. But as it's my house and my bed. I should get first dibs on your cum." With a final inward thrust, Hank's cock pushed against Peter's tonsils triggering a gag reflex. Fortunately, that urge rapidly faded as the cock began its withdrawal.

Suction fought a losing battle to hold onto Hank's cock. There was a load pop and as the tip left Peter's lips and instantly some force within him told him to chase after it. Even with the threat of a stranger's cum flooding his mouth, he raised his head from the pillow, blindly pursuing that warm, wet, wonderful shaft. "No more for you, sweetie. Not now." Her hand pressing against his chest put a halt to his quest. "I know how much you want to swallow his cum. But not this time."

Defeated, Peter lowered his head back onto the pillow. This gave him a chance to realize what he had just done and the emotional distress he now felt. The degree of disappointment he was feeling left the boy shattered. It turns out he had thoroughly enjoyed sucking on a guy's cock. Even more shocking, he realized that he really did want to be the one to make Hank cum.

Instead, Peter had to endure listening to the erotic sounds of Miss Janice joyously moaning between gulps as she repeatedly swallowed the large quantities of cum that Hank was feeding her.

Of course, while blindfolded, Peter couldn't see any of this. But from what he was hearing, his mind was able to paint the visuals of what he was missing. A level of jealousy he had never experienced before now consumed him. Suddenly, he wanted Hank's cum in his mouth. He wished he was the one making Hank feel good and happy. Most of all, he wanted to know what it's like to have a cock ejaculate into his mouth, filling it with cum, before going down his throat.

The mattress began shifting around him as the two of them got off the bed. This, while the sound of Miss Janice smacking her lips and making yummy noises and telling Hank how delicious his cum was, only furthered to fuel Peter's jealousy.

A finger gently brushed Peter's cheek. "I'm sorry, baby girl, that you didn't get any of Hank's yummy cum. I'm sure you would love it. Maybe if you ask him nicely, Hank will let you suck him again so he can cum in your mouth. Wouldn't you like that? You better ask him before he leaves."

Peter hated himself for it, but he did want to suck Hank's cock some more. And, dammit all, he did want his mouth filled with Hank's cum. That didn't make saying it any less embarrassing. But out it came anyway. "Oh yes, Mister Hank. Please let me suck your cock again." The voice of a desperate girl bounced off the walls and back into Peter's ears. At that moment, he was no longer playing the role of a girl. Instead, the girl was taking over.

"Your sweet pleadings are making him hard again. Tell Hank how much you want his cum," Miss Janice prodded.

And just like that, the voice of a sweet teen girl could be heard saying, "I love cum, Mister Hank. My cum tastes really good, but I bet your cum tastes even better. Please, Mister Hank. Let me taste your cum. PLEASE! I promise to swallow every drop."