Natural Inclinations Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fully exposed to the nighttime air, the g-string panties loaded with sperm felt gloriously obscene and perverse. There was one other thing the teen was wearing: A very, VERY BIG SMILE!

What a great day it had been!

* * * * *

Chapter 22

Before the sun had even cracked the horizon, the sound of songbirds woke him. He was still lying in the same position he had maintained all night: flat on his back. He had spent the night fully exposed to the warm night air of his open window. Exposed, all except for the sexy ladies' intimate apparel gifted him by Miss Janice.

Sleep had been sporadic, yet he smiled, recalling fragments of erotic dreams along with vivid memories of his adventures and achievements of the previous day.

That night he had made quite the spectacle of himself. Right there, in full view of Miss Janice, and with her blessing, he had masturbated to possibly the very best orgasm of his eighteen years. And that ejaculation was done into the satin panties. A thong, to be precise, that he had worn for the evening. Then, at her direction, he wore the results of that explosive cumfest throughout the night.

Before carefully climbing onto his bed for the night, he had performed one additional measure to help ensure containment of his sperm. Pulling the waistband up over his hips, it tightened the fit around and between his legs.

For the remainder of the night, he lay flat on his back, anxiously looking forward to the morning so he could indulge in his new favorite snack food.

Now that he was awake, he gently reached for and gently patted his groin. Sure enough, the crotch piece of the thong was still inflated with cum. No doubt a result of being exposed to the night air, it felt as though it had thickened even further. It was just one more reason for smiling.

Somewhere amid that gooey lump, his shrunken member was undetectable to his touch.

After carefully sliding off the bed, he stood in front of his dresser mirror, taking in his reflection. Because he hadn't been rolling from side to side as he slept, his well-conditioned hair still looked soft and lovely. With the skirt down around his waist, even he thought he looked rather sexy.

However, he was amazed by what he saw after raising the hem of the top. Now that his cum had spread more evenly before thickening and becoming semi-solid, all traces of his maleness had been completely obscured. Now that much of the moisture had evaporated from the satin, its transparency was significantly reduced. His jizz had also become more muted in color.

Turning from side to side, he looked more like a girl than at any time before. Reaching for his phone, he took several pictures, first of his lower half showing just the thong. Then with the skirt smoothed out, some more of his full torso. All-in-all, he felt exquisitely sexy and feminine.

Just then, his stomach growled. He hadn't had much of anything solid to eat for a day and a half. "Mmmm. Must be time for breakfast." With that, he carefully peeled back and lowered his thong. With it came some, but not most, of the precious contents it had held throughout the night. Careful not to let the thong touch the floor, Peter's mouth was already salivating as he stepped out of it, and he raised it to his lips.

Watching himself in the mirror, at first, he tenderly nibbled and licked at his breakfast, marveling at the jelly-like thickness. The flavor of cold cum wasn't nearly as potent as when hot. But to Peter, it was delightfully tasty nonetheless. So much so that he wanted to take a picture of himself with the cum on his tongue. But a photo like that would have to wait. He could resist no longer. Stuffing the entire thong into his mouth, he moaned loudly with approval.

"Sustenance! Marvelous, invigorating, delicious sustenance!" He thought to himself, "How can anyone not absolutely love the taste of cum? Anyone in their right mind should crave consuming cum."

Just the same, he could now verify that cold cum, while good, didn't hold a candle to the taste of warm cum. "Fresher is better," he told himself. "The fresher and more recent it is, the hotter it is. And the hotter it is, the more flavorful it is."

This caused Peter to recall last night when he had his lips pressed against Miss Janice's pussy as she pissed directly into his mouth. Drinking her urine straight from the source had been the best, most flavorful urine he'd ever tasted. "But," he wondered. "If piss straight from the source is best, then what about cum? Wouldn't that also taste even better to get it directly from the source?"

As he was sucking the last morsels of cum from the thong, he pondered how he could ever be able to experience getting cum directly into his mouth. He already knew that no matter how hard he tried, he wasn't flexible enough to get his mouth anywhere close to the tip of his dick.

Speaking of which, no longer restricted by the thong and having had a night of rest, his dick had begun pushing its way through the thick glop of goo it had created. Instinctively, Peter's fingers wrapped themselves around his stiffening shaft, gathering the cream that clung to it.

No sooner had he pressed his lips into the gelatinous mess when his phone rang. It was Miss Janice. Picking up the phone with his free hand, his thumb pressed to answer. "Good morning, Sweetienins. Did you sleep well?"

The embarrassment of being interrupted conducting this depraved activity was electrifying. Cum still covered his mouth as he replied, "Miss Janice? I'm surprised you're awake so early."

"I knew you'd be eager to get started on today's adventures. Have you eaten your breakfast yet?" This got him blushing. The humiliation was euphoric. After a taking a quick slurp from his hand, he admitted that she had caught him mid-breakfast. "I hope I called before you made a second course for yourself." He told her it was only last night's leftovers he was working on. "Perfect! I want you to hold off on the second course for now. Instead, I want you to do whatever you need to do to get cleaned up..."

At that very moment, he was dipping his hand below the hem of the baby-doll top and scooping more of the leftover cum from his hairless groin. "We've got a busy day ahead of us. So you'll need to hurry up and get over here." Hearing that caused Peter's heart to skip a beat. He hastily stuck his gooey fingers into his mouth, making no attempt to quiet the yummy sound it provoked.

"But, there is one thing you need to do before doing anything else. Call your parents."

NOW?!?! This stopped him mid-scoop. Thoughts about his parents were the furthest things from his mind.

"Before you do one more thing, mom and dad need to hear their son's voice. They deserve more than just text messages. Don't do another single thing before calling them. Understood? You are to call them the very minute I hang up. Got it? This very minute." He agreed and told her he would call her back when he was done.

Well, simply talking to them on the phone, it wasn't like his parents would be able to see him. They'd never see those tell-tail bikini tan lines. They would never know about the sexy girls' negligee around his upper body. And it was extremely fortunate that they couldn't see the boner that had emerged from the pasty, off-white goop covering his groin. Or that his lips and fingers were also coated with that same thick slime. Still, having a conversation with them before cleaning and dressing was going to be ... uncomfortable, to say the least. (Not to mention how both parents had played unexpected sexually explicit parts in random erotic dreams.)

But, Miss Janice was right; it was necessary nonetheless.

Aside from the expected questions about how he was and what he had been up to, they seemed especially interested in hearing about how he was getting along with the new neighbor. Naturally, he wanted his interactions with Miss Janice kept very generic and to a minimum. Oddly though, they continued questioning Peter on what he and the neighbor had been doing and saying. No matter how many times he tried to make small talk or outright change the subject, the conversation always circled back to Miss Janice. His mother, in particular, kept pressing him for more information.

Deep inside, a nagging voice prevented him from lying. However, he also knew that discretion was essential. What he and Miss Janice had been doing had to be kept strictly between the two of them. Telling the whole truth was not an option. So, the more she pressed, the more evasive his answers became.

Only, the more creative he got with his responses, the stiffer his dick became. Knowledge of all that he wasn't revealing was intensely exciting.

In the midst of all this, every so often, he had managed to sneak occasional tastes of his cum. This only added to the perverse nature of this scene and the intensity of his erection.

Peter was aware just how obscenely wicked this was: Parents having what would otherwise seemingly be a casual phone conversation with their son. When all the while, their teen is sporting a rock-hard erection, is dressed in women's lingerie, and swallowing leftover cum from his fingers.

By the time the call ended, he had pretty much removed and consumed as much jizz from his crotch as possible. Without actually washing, anyway. His boner was begging to be stroked. But per Miss Janice's instructions, he refrained from masturbating and called her back instead.

"Listen carefully," he heard her say. "First, put all of your nighties, panties, bras, and bikinis into the bag. Clean or dirty, every single piece goes into the bag." This sounded ominous. "After that, wash up and get dressed in something loose and comfortable. Do it quickly, then get over here."

He hurried to comply. But packing up everything Miss Janice had given him left him feeling extremely uneasy. His hard-on had wilted and faded away, right along with his libido. Her tone seemed like he had somehow upset her, which made no sense when she had sounded so pleasant just moments earlier.

He pressed on. Following a long overdue piss, he gave himself a quick once over with a damp washcloth. Getting dressed posed a new problem. With all the panties packed away in the bag, Peter was left with only men's briefs for underwear. But Miss Janice had forbidden him from ever wearing men's briefs and now hardly seemed like a good time to test her resolve. There was only one option. He would do something he had never done before, going 'commando.'

It wasn't even eight o'clock when, with the bag of women's-wear in one hand, he rang the doorbell with the other. When Miss Janice opened the door, she found the bewildered boy standing there in a pair of flip-flops, an oversized t-shirt, and a baggy pair of shorts, sans any underwear.

Taking the bag from him, she said, "Come in, Peter." This was the first time in days she had spoken his given name. "We need to talk, mister." There was a coolness to her demeanor, a coolness that sent shivers down his spine.

"Sit down on the sofa." As he sat, Janice took a superior and intimidating position by standing directly in front of him. "Since we first met, you haven't been forced to do anything you didn't want to do, have you?" That was a simple enough question to answer. Still, he was unsure where this might lead, so he tentatively shook his head. "You've enjoyed the games we've played. You did have fun, didn't you?" to that, he nodded.

"Same for me. Still, I can tell that you have questioned WHY playing a girl has been fun for you. Well, there could be an easy explanation for why." Her demeanor was beginning to soften. "Would you like to hear my theory?" Naturally, Peter's curiosity was peaked.

"When a boy is born, it is assumed he will grow up to become a man. Just what kind of man will depend on several factors over which he has little control. From day one, he knows ... or at least he THINKS he knows ... what he is and what he will be. And there is nothing that can change that.

"For now, let's put aside his sexual preferences for a partner. This is much more than a person's sexual orientation. That's because what a person THINKS his or her orientation is may only be the result of what they have been told society expects of them. What is more important is what, or in some cases, WHO is on the inside." Peter smiled like he understood, although he hadn't a clue what she was getting at.

"As I said, for the most part, the majority of boys will become men. Living out their lives doing and acting in what everyone thinks of as manly ways. Like your dad." That was simple enough. Peter smiled.

"The thing is, every so often, a boy is born with a girl living on the inside. HE is really a SHE. Only 'she' was born with the wrong set of equipment. If she is lucky, she will have understanding parents who will allow her to live her life as a girl. Eventually, they'll help her transition into the girl she was always meant to be." Again, she had Peter puzzled where any of this was leading. Still, he listened intently.

"However," she continued, "every once in a while, once in a blue moon, a third kind of boy is born. One who is not a female in the wrong body, but not fully male either. Not on the inside anyway. In fact, characteristics usually considered male-like are often lacking on the outside too." Did she just crack a trace of a smile? "The thing is, more often than not, this kind of male remains unaware of this duality until he gets a bit older. Not until sometime after he enters his late teens or early adulthood, something happens to open his eyes and his mind. Only then does he begin to recognize that maybe he is not 100% male. Not even close. That is when he begins to hear the siren's cries. A feminine voice announcing her presence within him, and she is pleading to be set free."

What is Miss Janice getting at, he wondered? This couldn't have anything to do with him. Could it? The longer this line of thought went on, the more apprehensive he became.

Janice didn't let up. "Up until he began hearing that distant voice, this once in a blue moon guy had always believed himself to be all male. But when those cries to be set free become too loud to ignore, it forces the blinders to come off. Suddenly, the boy realizes that all along there had been a girl sharing space with him."

The grinding of gears in Peter's head was deafening. Pieces of the puzzle began falling into place, and the dots were starting to connect.

She went on. "For years, as a guy, he had believed that he was only attracted to females. But now that this door has opened, and the girl part has emerged, a whole other world presents itself. He starts to realize that being with another guy could be just as much fun as being with any girl. He no longer sees females as the only source for sexual delights. His interests and attractions now run in both directions. For these rare but special guys, both females and males alike hold the potential for sexual adventures."

In just the past couple of days, Peter had begun having similar thoughts and questioning the reasons for them. Could it be that everything Miss Janice was saying was correct? Was it possible that he was one of those 'special' boys? If so, how was he not aware of it sooner? Just the same, he really wanted to dismiss the idea of him being 'special,' not that kind of special anyway.

Continuing, Janice said, "The male part of him still enjoys the taste, smell, and flavor of women. He loves suckling on a woman's breasts and licking her pussy. But with this new awareness, he can begin to accept his love for deeply inhaling the pheromones of a dominant male. He'd no longer resist nibbling on a man's nipples than those of a woman. He would freely and unashamedly suck on a man's balls and cock."

A flashback of sucking on the dildo popped into Peter's head. He had already accepted that sucking on it had been fun. He also couldn't deny that it had caused him to fantasize about the possibility of sucking on a real cock.

"Once this young male is aware and accepts his half male/half female personalities, his entire mental state is transformed. The male half of him loves the taste of pussy juice while the female half loves the taste of cum." Peter knew she had him there. He did love both equally.

"Suddenly, all he wants to do is please both women and men. He, in turn, gets his own pleasure from those he is pleasing." Well, there had been a consistent thrill in pleasing Miss Janice. But, truth be told, when he was blindfolded and sucking on the dildo, all while believing that it was a real cock, even then, he knew that he had tried very hard to please the man he thought it belonged to.

Peter was starting to see how pleasing a man might be just as enjoyable and self-satisfying as had been when pleasing Miss Janice.

After a momentary pause, Janice continued, "These special, once in a blue moon guys will lick, suck, and swallow any and all kinds of bodily fluids. Whether it's a woman's lactating breast milk or a man's sperm, he will swallow it all. He will munch on anyone's ass and drink anyone's piss. And always beg for more."

Apparently, according to the picture she was painting, he fit right in. Still, Peter was having difficulty accepting that he was such a person. Could he be half male AND HALF FEMALE?

Nah!!! No way! He refused to believe that. Not him.

Seeing the turmoil in Peter's eyes, Janice changed tact. "Peter, just minutes ago, you said that the games we have played were fun, right?" So caught off guard by the abrupt change of topic, he simply nodded. "You did tell me that you wanted to know about a girl's life, correct? And that just what I did. I let you in on some of the things that make a girl a girl. Now, we both know how much you have enjoyed pretending you are a girl. Am I right?" His face became flushed. "Exactly. And you can't possibly deny that you like dressing in girlie things."

By now, Peter's face was bright red. "So, acting like a girl, dressing like a girl, and performing the activities of a girl, are all things you really enjoy doing." An embarrassed smile came to his lips. "And while pretending to be a girl or while being yourself, you've willingly gulped piss and swallowed cum. Eagerly licked pussy and sucked cock." Mixed emotions of pride and embarrassment filled him. The humiliation of this interrogation was thrilling. Everything she had said was true. However, it was her following statement that threw him for a loop. "Obviously, you did some of those things better than others. Still, the potential is there. But..."

But? But what??? What potential?

"I still can't help wondering if maybe you thought you'd had enough? You've already learned and done a lot of girl stuff. Don't you want to go back to just being plain old Peter?" A stunned look imprinted itself on Peter's face.

"OR..." Janice gave a dramatic pause. "Or do you want to continue playing and learning even more about being a girl?"

Peter couldn't get the words out fast enough. "MORE!!! Please, Miss Janice! I want to learn more."

* * * * *

Chapter 23

"So, you want more, do you?" she asked in a condescending tone. "Are you are telling me that you are only one-half boy? Is that what you are saying?"

Janice's one-two punch of questions left Peter unable to respond with a solid yes or no.

His hesitation allowed her to continue. "I think that is what you were trying to tell me. You think you have a girl living inside you, and she wants to do some catching up." Being put on the spot like this really had Peter on edge. "Well, I'm not convinced. You would need to prove it. Is that something you are willing to do?" Still talking down to him, she snidely asked, "Do you simply want to keep doing girlie things just to take up my time? Or are you actually interested in finding the girl living inside you?"