Natural Inclinations Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Peter was so confused. For the entirety of his eighteen years, never once did he consider himself to be anything but a full-blooded male. That notion had held true until just moments ago. He certainly had never wished to be without his male bits. Hell! He loved having a penis and testicles. Only after Janice pointed out the existence of certain, as she put it, "special" guys was he forced to look more deeply into his own inner workings.

Admittedly, over the past few days, he had found it relatively easy to slip into the role of a girl. Was there really another, separate persona co-existing within him? A female persona that up until now he had no knowledge of? Did he really have a repressed girl living in him? Was that even a possibility?

About the only thing he was sure of was that he desperately wanted the games to continue and to learn more about what being a girl is like. "Please, Miss Janice. I promise it won't be a waste of your time, but I need to keep doing girl things with you."

Of course, Janice knew all along that he wanted to continue. And she was quite prepared to take him where he wanted to be led. That didn't stop her from further testing his resolve. "I'll ask you again, do you believe that there could be a girl living inside you?"

Peter answered as resolutely as he could, "I'm not sure, but I have to know."

"Well, then, Peter. What I need to know is just how committed are you to learning more about being a girl? Are you sure you could handle it if you were to find out that, in fact, you DO have that other 'once in a blue moon' sides? A girl side."

Still skeptical that was the case, but putting it that way, Peter realized that, yes, he truly DID need to know. And in the unlikely event it turned out to be true, he'd figure out a way to deal with it. Stiffening his back, he answered, "Yes! I can handle it, Miss Janice."

"Just so you know," she said curtly, "getting any more involved will not always be a game. But it will ALWAYS require your complete dedication. In order to discover the existence of another side to yourself will mean delving much deeper into girl-like activities. Maybe then you will find that other side. The side of yourself that up until now you have been denying even existed. Your female side."

A jolt of adrenaline went coursing through him. Getting the go-ahead from Miss Janice gave him such a thrill. It also prompted his dick to swell to attention. Seeing that miniature pup-tent informed Janice that she had successfully gotten to him. Now was as good a time as any to show him exactly why he should want to continue. It would also put his dedication to the test. In a commanding tone, she said. "Stand up, Peter." Without hesitation, he did as directed. In doing so, his erection poked the front of his shorts outward, instantly causing him embarrassment.

Before he could react, Janice grabbed at the sides of the shorts and yanked them to his knees, causing his rock-hard boner to slap his belly. "Well, what have we got here? Mister, 'I like having everything tightly contained' is ruffing it. No underwear, Peter? That's so unlike you."

Being forcefully exposed in such a manner and having his arousal on full display like this was humiliating. It was also exhilarating. "Well!" Janice snapped. "Looks like thinking about doing more girl stuff sure got junior's attention." Peter winced. This embarrassment causing his dick to throb. "Show me. Show me just how much you like to dress in girlie things. Prove that you want to do more girl things. Go on. Wrap your fingers around it and give yourself a few tugs."

Doing so felt nothing like it had the night before. Jerking off while wearing some pretty lingerie, putting on a sexy show for Miss Janice had been so effortless last night. This was entirely different. This was raw exhibitionism. For Peter, though, being forced to perform like this was highly erotic. It was a turn-on of an entirely different kind. And as he stroked himself, the pre-cum began flowing, giving lubrication to his grip. He could no longer resist jerking off with a purpose.

He was really getting into it when Miss Janice made him stop. "Remember this?" In her hand was the cardboard tube. I want you to wrap your fingers around this and feel how much thicker it is in your hand." He released his grip on his erection and took the tube from her. True enough, it was considerably thicker. The tips of his thumb and index finger barely touched.

"Now, slide it over your erection and pay attention to just how easily your penis fits inside. Also, notice that the tube hides every bit of your hard-on." Sure enough, just like before, when held at a right angle to his abdomen, his erection was fully covered. Only by tipping it up towards his eyes and peering into the other end could he see the oozing tip of his throbbing erection. "Kind of neat, isn't it? The way that your hard-on can hide inside a tube-like that."

He wasn't so sure about it being 'neat' but shrugged his shoulders in resigned agreement. All he wanted to do right now was get back to work on having a nice orgasm.

"And check this out," she said with a smile. "Let go of it. See how your stiffy easily holds the tube." Even Peter was somewhat amused doing that. "I bet we could find a use for that. Okay. Remove the tube and go back to rubbing yourself." Having her permission, he promptly regained his grasp on his erection. The loss of girth in his hand was unmistakable. Suddenly, his erection didn't feel so thick and mighty.

Once Peter had resumed beating his meat, Janice said, "Just remember when you climax to catch your cum in your hand." Her serious tone had returned.

"Do you recognize this?" She now held up the dildo. "Remember 'Hank'?" Of course, Peter recognized the rubbery phallic. The sight of it brought back memories that excited him. "Let's see how Hank makes out with the cardboard tube." First, Janice attempted to slide the tube over the dildo. "Huh. What do you know? Hank is too thick to fit inside the tube. Well, now let's see how long Hank is compared to the tube." Holding the tube alongside the dildo, it was obvious that the dildo was at least a couple of inches longer. "What do you know? Hank is also longer than the tube. I guess that makes Hank's cock not only thicker but much longer than your hard-on. Oh well. That's just the way it goes, I suppose." Oddly, this demonstration had not interfered in the slightest with Peter's masturbation.

Then Janice asked, "Here, will you hold Hank for me?" and placed the dildo into Peter's free hand. This was the first Peter had truly had his hand on a cock, real or fake. Waves of embarrassment coursed through the boy as his fingers grasped the shaft.

With his fingers wrapped tightly around 'Hank,' strange and wonderful things began happening to Peter. Curiosity took over forcing him to judge the size, weight, and texture of the object he held. It was so much thicker, and yes, longer than holding his own stiffy. Yet it also somehow seemed familiar. Like a lightning flash, it all came back to him. He had dreamed of holding a cock like this. Actually, there had been many cocks his dream. And one-by-one he had masturbated each of them.

Naturally, Janice wasn't done breaking down the boy's own endowment, or lack thereof. "Hey, Peter! I wonder if you remember that chart I sent you the other night? The one of various measurements for erect penises." Even though it was a distraction from what he would have preferred to concentrate on, he admitted that he did remember her chart. "Then you will recall that erections of around six inches, or a little longer, were declared to be 'Average.' Of course, that means anything shorter would be less than average. But do you remember what erections under four-and-a-half inches were classified as?"

"Small?" he volunteered.

"You're almost right. Go on. Keep rubbing yourself while we talk. Anyway, the chart said that less than 4.5 inches long was considered to be EXTRA small. Do you remember now?" He remembered. He also recalled telling Miss Janice how grateful he wasn't stuck with something that short. But just now, he was so close to orgasming, so really, he couldn't have cared less. "Just for the fun of it, let's see how you measure up, shall we." She removed a fabric tape measure from her pocket and put it to the cardboard tube. "Hmmm. Your boner fit inside this, didn't it? And it didn't stick out the other end either, did it?" He nodded agreement to both observations. She held the tape and the tube up for him to see. "Four inches. The tube is four inches long."

What??? Peter was shocked. How could that be? He looked at the two items in disbelief. For as long as he could remember, he thought his own erections were downright respectable in length. Then, at the age of eighteen, ego crushing reality proves that hard-ons amount to nothing more than EXTRA SMALL!

His ears burned with the sound of Miss Janice cheerily saying, "Notice how all four of your fingers of your left hand are wrapped around Hank? While your right hand can only manage the use of two fingers for masturbating yourself. I guess that explains why you like wearing girls' panties. Your girlie clit, even when hard, still fits into them so nicely." That did it! Exhibitionism, embarrassment, and humiliation all piled on as one. Quickly, tossing Hank onto the sofa, his cream came shooting out in an almost steady white river. In mere moments the palm of his now free hand was filled almost to the point of overflowing with creamy cum.

"What a horny little boy you are?" she said over his groans of pleasure. "And you said that you'd hate to be stuck with something that small. Well, looks to me that knowing that you have a dinky-dick is actually a turn-on. Just look at what it made for you. Mmmm. All that creamy goodness is just begging to be savored and swallowed. So go ahead. You know you want to. Squeeze out every last drop so you can suck up your vitamins like a good boy."

By raising his hand to his lips, his humiliation continued. And like the pervert he had become, he was loving every moment. As his tormentor glared contentedly at him, he licked and slurped every delicious trace of cum from his hand. Oh, yes! Fresh cum is by far the best.

"It tastes good, doesn't it?" He only purred in response. "See. Just like a girl, you love the taste of cum. I'd bet that you wish you could swallow much more cum, don't you?" Even with a coating of his cum still clinging to the insides of his mouth, he smiled meekly at the suggestion. "You have to admit, thinking and acting like a girl is the most fun you've ever had." Janice knew she was striking nerves Peter would rather not admit having.

Still, that didn't stop her from posing the question, "I haven't made any misstatements, have I?"

Unconsciously, one finger swiped a late dribble of cum from his dickhead and placed it on his tongue. His shorts remained bunched around his ankles as he sat down bare-ass on the sofa. His voice quivered as he replied, "No, Miss Janice. You pretty much nailed it. Pretending to be a girl has been fun and exciting." Although he wanted to resist accepting the truth, the evidence seemed overwhelming. "I guess you've had a better read on that part of me than me. The girl part."

"So, are you admitting to the possibility of a girl sharing space inside you?"

Before he could form a suitable response, she said, "Of course, if there were a girl half, she would want a prettier hairstyle. And she'd want to dress in even more of the things that girls wear. Does that sound like anything that's been rattling around in your head?"

In an instant, his mind filled with flashes of those exact reoccurring desires. With no additional conscious thought given, Peter replied, "Since you mention it, Miss Janice. I have been having thoughts like that." Peter's dick twitched, offering up another taste of creamy goodness. "If nothing more than just to see what it would feel like and how I'd look. I don't know about there being a girl HALF, but I suppose there must be at least a small part of me that is female.

Now that Peter was willing to entertain that possibility, Janice had to switch things up and challenge it. "You may have something there. But then again, 'PRETENDING' to be someone or something is not the same as 'BEING' that person or thing. So far, all you have shown is having a knack for pretending. But where is the 'REAL' girl? The one who truly wants to dress and look like a girl?"

Not giving Peter a chance to respond, she said, "Oh, sure, when it comes to licking pussy and eating ass, you have a marvelously talented tongue. Then there's your love of drinking piss. I have never known anyone who will drink piss so readily, his or anyone else's. And as for cum; it's obvious that you do love the taste of cum. But you could never produce enough to meet your appetite for it. Only a girl would have the knowledge and ability to get enough cum to satisfy your kind of cravings. Not a guy just pretending to be a girl. Not even a guy who is only... (using air quotes) "a small part girl" could get a satisfying amount of cum." A sudden shiver shook the teen.

"Now..., if at least one half of you ... more than half would be even better ... but if half were to be a girl, then you could get lots of cum. My guess is, between your love of cum and your talented mouth and tongue, with practice, you could become a world-class, heavily sought-after cock sucker. And we both know that you have had dreams of jerking guy's cocks and even sucking on them to get a taste of their cum. Can you even imagine, for a girl who knows how to suck cock, the vast quantities of cum she gets to taste and swallow?"

Peter's head was swimming. "But, see, all of this puts us at an important fork in our road. Because you are a guy, and guys are not supposed to know everything about girls. There are certain things that only a rare few, very special guys get to learn about. And only after they have dug deeply into themselves. Allowing that other, long-buried side of themselves out. Just so SHE can freely explore and practice her craft without any restrictions." Peter was all ears.

"Just minutes ago, you said that there must be a small part of you that is female. Well, now that you've had time to think about it, do you believe that more than just a small part of you may be a girl? And I mean, you must truly BELIEVE it to be so. A girl who not only wants to learn all about but even look the part of a girl? You couldn't possibly be one of those 'once in a blue moon' guys I mentioned earlier, could you???"

Peter was being torn-up inside. All he really knew for sure was that some force deep within him NEEDED to learn everything about being a girl. And at this point, he would do and say whatever it took to gain that knowledge. If only he worded his response just right... "Yes, Miss Janice. Can't you tell? I must be one of those special guys. Haven't I proven that?"

Janice wasn't buying it. "Peter, so far, all you have shown me is a deep curiosity. To go any further, you need to acknowledge her presence. I will accept no less. If she is in there, you must say so. Stop resisting. Just come out and say it. I promise, if you say the words, and you say it loud enough, then you will finally accept it. Say; There is a girl inside me, and she wants out."

Resistance was futile. Peter's head pounded, and his heart was beating a-mile-a-minute. His mouth was dry, and his voice trembled. "Help me, Miss Janice, PLEASE!" With each word, his voice became more assertive and louder. "There is this girl inside me, and she wants out. Help me set her free. She needs to learn and do everything that girls know how to do."

Finally! He said what she had baited him to beg for. "Tell me again. Make me believe what you are saying. Shout it out. Tell the world what you want."

Without holding back, Peter yelled, "Oh, please, Miss Janice! Help me set the girl inside me free. It's time for her to come out. Help her be who she needs to be. Teach me how to think and look like the girl I know she wants me to be."

Janice beamed with delight. "That wasn't so hard now, was it? And I bet it didn't hurt one bit. Don't you feel better now?"

It was true. The first time had kind of just flowed off the top of his head. It was the second time that came from his heart. Hearing himself making that declaration forced him to actually believe what he was saying to be true. No longer resisting the notion of having a girl half allowed a sense of relief to wash over him.

"Okay, Peter, since you asked so nicely, I will help you." Peter's heart jumped for joy. "But, before I do, I need to ask a super important question. It's a question you will want to think about very carefully before you answer. Once you give your response, there will be no do-overs. Understand? And that wasn't the big question." Smiling, Peter eagerly nodded, agreeing to her terms.

"Okay, here goes. Without getting too bogged down in details right now, I would love to help you in setting that girl free. And as I'm helping you, we would continue playing our games. In fact, you've given me lots of ideas for other games we can play that will get that girl out into the open. But, everything is riding on how you answer the big question for any of that to happen. As long as you agree to my terms, that's when I will fill you in on what it will take for any of the things I mentioned to happen."

Peter was intrigued. While Janice's tone was serious, her body language remained business-like but friendly. So far, he liked what he was hearing, and his mind raced at the possibilities. She went on, "Before jumping into anything, you need to know how this will work. And keep this in mind. You get just one chance at this, so listen carefully."

In measured sentences, pausing every so often, just long enough to allow her words to be digested, she began laying out what the future could have in store. "Okay. Ready? Here goes. If you have any hopes of receiving my help or playing any more of my games, first and foremost, you will need to commit to doing everything you are told to do. And do I mean EVERYTHING! As long as you agree to the condition of doing everything you are told to do, first of all, you'll be making me very happy."

That alone struck a positive chord for Peter. Miss Janice's happiness had become a top priority for the teen. "As I've said, there are so many more games we can play. Games you never dreamed of." He liked the sound of that. "And I can promise you this; we have only scratched the surface of all I can teach you about being a girl." Chills shot up his spine. "Plus, as a girl, you will need even more feminine things to wear." That got Peter's skin-crawling with delight.

"On the other hand," she said sternly, "if you decline, then it all ends right now. You'll get no more surprises, no presents, and no sexy things to wear. There will be no more games, no more hot tub. AND ... no more' girl-time.' You will be spending the rest of your summer at your house. All alone. That girl inside you stays inside of you. The choice is yours.

Not one element of that second option had any appeal to Peter, bringing his arousal to a crashing halt.

So, now. What do you say? Are you willing to do what you are told? That means not one word of protest. It means doing everything you are instructed. 100%. If so, then you get to continue coming over and having fun playing games. Are we clear? Do you consent to becoming my plaything." Peter nodded. Her rephrasing of playmate to plaything passed without notice.

"Right! So now the time has come to choose. Tell me, do you still want to spend the summer as my innocent but curious playmate? ... Or not?"

Janice already felt confident about what his answer would be. After all, Peter had already demonstrated a willingness to tolerate every form of punishment and reward she had put the lad through. Still, the bewildered look on his face was priceless as he contemplated what direction his fate should take.