Natural Inclinations Pt. 06

Story Info
A Tease. A Test. An Ultimatum.
12.8k words
4.68
11.3k
7

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/31/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DeanaBard
DeanaBard
237 Followers

Chapter 21

Still somewhat out of breath and thoroughly overwhelmed by his first-ever attempt at copulation, Peter suddenly felt himself being rolled over onto his back. Before he had fully come back to his senses, it was now she who was now on top of him. All that remained of Peter's libido were fond memories. His sex drive was wiped out. He was spent; Drained; Knackered.

Five orgasms in the same afternoon, his overworked dick had gone into hiding right along with his testicles. All he had wanted to do now was take a nap.

Helplessly he watched as Miss Janice crawled up until she was kneeling upright above his head. He could see her reddened pussy with his white cream beginning to ooze from the center. This was by far the most spectacular creampie he had ever seen, leaking the thickest cum he had ever produced. Softly but sternly, he heard her say, "Now, Missy, it's time for you to clean up your mess." With that, she lowered herself onto his mouth. "Suck your cum out. Clean mommy of all that slimy goo."

Still in a fog, Peter was slow to react. "Hey!" Miss Janice snapped. "You're not done here, my pet. It's clean-up time." The combined fluids of their copulation were already running into his mouth. "It's time to get busy sucking up the special energy cocktail we just made."

And, son of a gun, she was right. All it took was a sample swallow, and a sudden surge of energy began overpowering any desires for sleep.

A steady stream of creamy goodness poured into his mouth and down his throat. Already, there was no question in Peter's mind that pussy juice tasted great! But, god, how he loved the taste of cum. Mix them together, now this was something else entirely. As in spectacular!

Plus, it made for so much more to swallow and enjoy.

Reemerging energy seemed to be radiating from his groin. Although painful, his dick began twitching. And against all odds, it was trying to stiffen yet again. But, no matter. Without his scrotum to interfere, the crotch piece of the thong had already slipped back into place. Once again, this all but eliminated any possibility for an erection. This, of course, just as multiple times before, preventing an erection prompted the release of additional endorphins. That, then, provided additional energy from the top down.

Of course, Janice had known what she was doing when she encouraged him to cum fast and hard. This is what she had planned all along. She needed him to welcome swallowing cum no matter how it is served. By eating creampies, he would acclimate his taste buds to the mixture of cum and pussy juice. This was just another way of getting the boy so addicted to drinking cum that his cravings for it would continue to intensify. Wanting it anyway and anytime it can be had. Swallowing cum and eating creampies would soon become instinctive. But this would all be laid out for him later.

"You better use your tongue like you did before," she ordered. "Girlfriend still owes mommy a good orgasm." Wide awake now and libido recharged, he accepted her challenge. Only his tongue seemed to slow the flow of this heavenly cocktail. But once flow subsided, he put his tongue to work. Fast and furiously.

Sure enough, Janice was getting the stimulation she needed. Still, it wasn't quite enough. It was her turn to give an assist. She began rocking back and forth. Slowly at first. But before long, she was riding his face like a wild buck. Between his tongue and nose, her clit was getting a good workout. So lost in her own desire to reach that orgasmic peak she felt approaching, she completely ignored the boy's ability to breathe.

It just so happened that Peter was so fixated on pleasuring mommy, it blocked out the fact that he was being smothered. This lack of oxygen only heightened his own arousal and determination.

Fortunately for them both, Janice's orgasm crested just before Peter totally blacked out. So violent was her "O" that she was bouncing up and down on his face. This permitted brief bursts of air to enter his starved, burning lungs.

Along with the last of his cum, significant quantities of an even thicker yet sweeter female cream poured from deep within her. Which Peter's mouth was all too happy to accept.

Not only was Peter's libido in hyperdrive, his dick furiously pressed against the unrelenting thong panties he wore. (Had Janice been facing in that direction, she would have gotten a kick out of that.)

But before she could thoroughly purge herself of all that excess fluid, she became so physically drained that she needed to lay down.

Janice's knees were pressed against the bed's headboard. She would need to scoot back a bit before she could roll off of Peter. With Peter craning his neck, tongue extended, he valiantly tried following her pussy. But to no avail.

However, no sooner had she landed on her back when he was worming his way between her legs to resume lapping at her dripping gash. Breathlessly, Janice said, "My precious girl. You make mommy feel so good." Peter bubbled with pride as he continued munching and slurping.

After a few more deep breaths, Janice went on, "Now we know what my playmate was put on this earth for," another breath, "to use her mouth and tongue for pleasing others." This took Peter to even greater emotional heights.

"But right now, nothing would please mommy more than something to drink. There's an open bottle of wine in the fridge."

In a flash, Peter was off the bed and rushing towards the stairs, pussy juice dripping from his chin. From behind him, he heard, "Pour yourself a glass, drink it, then pour a round for both of us."

Proud of himself for successfully losing his virginity, he glowed with the realization he'd just had intercourse with an experienced woman. Finally, he was a man and no longer a virgin boy. But as he scurried to the kitchen, the air swirling through the ultra-sheer negligee, a part of him still felt very feminine. The contradiction made him smile even more.

Opening the refrigerator door, it was plainly evident that, unlike earlier this afternoon, her refrigerator was now fully stocked with groceries.

Having located the bottle of wine, and as quickly as he could, he gulped down his first pour. Following a cum cocktail, the wine tasted exceedingly sweet. Refilling his glass and another glass for Miss Janice, there remained a good swallow in the bottle. This went right to Peter's lips and down his throat.

Rejoining Miss Janice on her bed, she proposed a toast. "Now that you're no longer a virgin..." Raising her glass, "Here's to what was, and to what will be." Peter wasn't clear on what she meant. Just the same, as they clinked their glasses together, he smiled broadly.

After a sip, Peter raised his glass and said, "Here's to the best neighbor a guy like me could ask for." and they both drank to that.

All the while, Janice delighted in the knowledge that her mission for 'a guy like him' had only just begun. When the glasses were empty and put aside, Janice leaned over, gave Peter a brief but sweet peck on the lips, then said, "Let's freshen up. Come on. Shower time."

"Oh boy!" Peter thought to himself and offered no resistance when Janice tugged him from the bed. Following her lead, his negligee was quickly discarded. Now he was just as naked as she was when stepping into the walk-in shower. Closing the glass door, the air in the stall felt somewhat cooler. A barely detectable shiver crept across Peter's skin.

For some reason, Miss Janice hesitated to turn on the water. Instead, she turned to Peter and made a surprising request. "I want you to pee on me. Will you do that for me? Warm my body with your hot piss." This was an unexpected development. All this time, he thought he was weird for liking the way it felt when he had pissed on himself. Only to find out that Miss Janice also liked to be peed on.

Smiling, he readily agreed to honor her request. Janice returned the smile and then got down on her knees, and with pleading, eyes said, "Okay, Baby. Hose mommy down. Get mommy all wet." She had barely finished speaking when the urine began flowing. "Oh yesssss!" she groaned. He aimed his stream for her tits and belly. When he aimed higher for her shoulders, she moved her head so her face would also get covered. This delighted Peter immensely. But when she opened her mouth to drink in some of his piss, his knees began to weaken.

Just then, he felt Miss Janice's hand taking hold of his semi-stiff dick to control for herself just where she wanted his stream to go. This was yet another all-new experience for Peter: Having someone else holding his penis as he peed. EXCEPT... Just like that, he had another flashback moment. Early in his childhood, his mother had shown him how big boys use the toilet standing up. But ever since, he had been doing so all on his own. That is until now.

This was almost unbelievable. For like the umpteenth time in a single day, his dick was stiff again. And yet, the piss continued to flow. Only in doing so through an erection, it flowed with increased force. This brought forth more groans of pleasure from Miss Janice. She was now alternating between soaking her hair and returning to catch another taste.

But as is always the case, all good things must come to an end. Peter's bladder was drained. Returning to her feet, Miss Janice hugged Peter against her piss cover body and drew him in for a deeply passionate kiss. He could taste the urine on her lips and in her mouth.

Using nothing more than a suggestive push on his shoulders, he lowered himself onto his knees. Unquestionably, it was now his turn to be pissed on. Only, no sooner was he kneeling before Miss Janice when she placed her hands behind his neck and tilted his head back. Straddling him, she shoved his mouth against her twat. "Open wide and swallow." Nothing more needed to be said. This was a command, not a request.

Sealing his open lips to her pussy and a quick flick of his tongue, the piss began to flow. And flow it did. In an instant, Peter knew that drinking urine directly from the source was absolutely the best way to get it. Hot and full-flavored. One problem; try as he might, he could not swallow fast enough. Half of that precious liquid gold was running down his chin and chest. So forceful were her emissions a choice needed to be made.

Determined not to waste any more of her golden gifts, the choice was easy; Peter chose drinking over-breathing. Taking a deep breath then holding it, he then locked his esophagus open. His throat was now an open drain, allowing her piss a direct path to his stomach.

New problem. In doing this, just like when "Hank" was pushed down his throat, that damned gag reflex began threatening to upend everything.

"That's it, potty girl. Be mommy's toilet." Janice cooed. "Mommy loves having a special urinal."

This praise only fueled Peter's determination to fight off those reflexes, willing himself not to choke or gag.

Only when her flow subsided did he resume alternating between breathing and swallowing. Once she was empty, he licked her, swabbing up all residual droplets of her glorious, invigorating urine.

When he returned to his feet, his rock-hard dick became lodged between her legs, against her pussy, as they kissed again.

As they kissed, she turned on the shower. After a momentary blast of cold water, the water temperature quickly rose, and in no time, steam filled the enclosure. They then took turns washing each other.

Janice returned to her knees so Peter could wash her hair. Trading places, it was then his turn. Peter couldn't remember the last time anyone had washed his hair for him. He found the treatment delightful. Janice commented how much longer his hair was when wet and how much she liked knowing that. "In the right hands, so much could be done with your hair." After rinsing the shampoo from his hair, she poured on a large dollop of conditioner. Using her fingers, she coated his lengthy locks.

When they were all rinsed and dried, she spent several minutes brushing his hair. This brought back those nice feelings he used to get when his mother did this for him. Only Miss Janice commented on how nice and silky it felt. That was an extra bonus.

When she was done, she said, "Now that your hair is managed, I'd love to see you in your baby-doll again, sweetie. Would you put it on again for me?" At this point, Peter couldn't deny Miss Janice anything she wanted. He smiled and picked up his negligee from the floor. She, on the other hand, simply wrapped a robe around herself.

While pulling the top over his head, he was admiring her robe. It was creamy white and ever so slightly transparent. The way it hinted at the shapely body beneath, he was enamored by its extremely feminine appearance and the way it made Miss Janice look sexier than ever. Stepping into and raising the thong around his waist, Peter instinctively re-tucked his balls. However, his mind was preoccupied imagining how it must feel to be surrounded by a robe-like hers. Sudden pangs of jealousy ran through him, wishing he had a robe to match hers.

Peter's glaring had not gone unnoticed. "Do you see something you like?"

Her question caught Peter off guard. "I ... um ... well, I really like your robe and the way you look."

"Well, thank you. And I really like the way you look, too," she said while gesturing towards his midsection. Peter looked down and realized just what she was referring to and blushed. He had neglected to tuck himself. Just visible behind the skirt of the baby-doll top, the thong had his hard-on pressed against his belly, the mushroom head aiming towards, but not reaching, the waistband. "Oh, don't be embarrassed. He just wants some attention. I bet you have never rubbed yourself using anything like satin."

Peter acknowledged that the satin was by far the smoothest and most slippery material he had ever felt on his dick. "Well, now's as good a time as any." Janice sat on the edge of her bed and said, "Go ahead. Try it." Still unable to deny doing anything Miss Janice wanted, he placed the open palm of his right hand on the bulge of the shiny triangle. There was still some dampness of pre-cum from earlier. "That's it. Rub yourself. Doesn't that feel good?" Of course, it did, and he nodded in agreement.

"Don't stop. Keep going. But get the hem of your top out of the way so mommy can see." Indulging in what would have previously been done strictly in private no longer had the same appeal it once had. Now, doing it for an audience, this was just what he wanted and needed. He'd give her all the view she needed.

Using his free hand, he pulled the hem up and tucked it into his mouth. "Oh, yes, baby! Now mommy can see everything. Mommy just loves the way you are rubbing yourself downstairs. Now use your other hand to rub yourself upstairs. Use the sexy fabric as you rub your sweet little boobies." Following her suggestion, he raised his hand to his chest, Instantly his nipples sprang to attention. "It feels so good, doesn't it, baby girl?" He blushed and nodded. "Now close your eyes and enjoy what both hands are doing. Mommy wants to watch you pleasuring yourself." He had never stopped rubbing his erection, But now with his eyes closed while rubbing and massaging his breasts, his senses really came to life.

"Mommy's princess likes the way that feels, doesn't she?" It was true. The silky fabric felt so damned good on his skin. His pre-cum filled every pore of the slippery material, causing the satin triangle to become semi-transparent. Of course, the additional slime allowed his palm to glide up and down his boner with ease. His body was alive with pleasurable sensations.

"That's it, baby. Keep going. Make yourself feel good." He wanted this to last. But just the same, he couldn't help himself from rubbing himself in earnest. "That's it, baby. You're making mommy so hot." Ahh. The words he loved to hear. But then he heard, "Yes! That's it. Do it. Cum for mommy. Fill your panties with your wonderful cream." It was those words of encouragement that pushed him over the edge.

Peter could scarcely believe it. For a sixth time since noon, he began ejaculating -- and this would be the biggest and best orgasm of the day! Who knew he had it in him? This orgasm generated the most significant quantity of cum yet! The intensity was strong that he was forced to stop rubbing himself to avoid collapsing into a heap. Leaning back against her dresser for support, he placed both hands behind him. All the while, his dick continued to pulse and twitch unassisted. Weak-kneed, all he could do was brace himself and quiver while Janice watched as spurt after spurt of thick cum continued exiting his dick head and into his panties.

By the time the force of ejaculations subsided, the triangle of his thong was bulging, totally full of pearlescent cream.

"That was so hot, baby. Mommy loves shows like that." Peter's equilibrium, along with his senses, was only beginning to return when Miss Janice told him, "You look so sexy like that, too. Turn around, Sweetie. Look how sexy you look in the mirror."

Still weak-kneed, he gingerly turned towards his reflection. Any indication that an erection once existed had been erased. In its place was that of a turtle head, still twitching and spitting as it shrunk back into its shell.

What clearly did remain was indeed unlike anything he had ever seen before. Although the moist fabric remained semi-transparent, his cum was too thick to penetrate through. Instead, it was being held captive. Amid that liquid cloud, pressed against the material, the turtle's mouth continued spitting up balls of white gelatinous goo. He watched as those balls came up against the wall of satin only to break apart, adding to the collective.

No wonder this orgasm, the sixth in the same day, had an intensity like none before. This was among, if not the biggest loads of cum he'd ever produced. But more than that, it had to be, by far, the thickest of his life.

Janice came up behind him and gave him a hug. "Mommy wants you to enjoy that as long as possible." She took him by the hand and led him down the stairs. Wearing nothing but the baby-doll, its thong panties brimming with cum felt so weird. Just the same, he found it quite enjoyable. In the living room, she draped his bathrobe over his shoulders, saying, "This can be another lesson in being a girl,"

Looking Peter in the eye, she said, "As my girl lays in bed tonight, imagine that you had arranged for your boyfriend to sneak into your room so you can have sex. But you must be extra quiet, so your parents won't wake up. It feels so good when he first puts his cock inside you, and you feel so full. You are alive with pleasure as he energetically fucks you with his big, hard cock. You've begged him to, then almost cry out when he fills you with a massive load of his seed."

Again, Peter was under Janice's spell, absorbing her every word. "Suddenly, you are all alone. At first, you are aggravated that your boyfriend left without first cleaning up his mess. But soon, your attitude changes. Now, with your panties full of your lover's cum, you are comforted by the cream that coats and covers your special place. It's a souvenir of your hot, illicit sex."

In a trance-like state, Peter is hardly aware that she has ushered him towards the door. "Now, you go to bed and get a good night's sleep, my precious girl. And in the morning you can clean yourself and your panties. BUT NOT BEFORE! Okay, baby? In the morning, you will wake up with a healthy breakfast right in her sleepwear. How neat is that? Heck. By then, my girl will be ready to make a second helping for herself."

Still in a daze and wearing nothing more than an open bathrobe loosely draped over some woman's sexy lingerie, Peter lazily padded barefoot through the early evening darkness back to his house.

DeanaBard
DeanaBard
237 Followers