Natural Inclinations Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On the surface, the promise of receiving more presents along with playing more and new games -- versus being totally cut off from it all -- should have made for an easy choice. However, the prospect of committing to becoming entirely submissive to Miss Janice was more than a little terrifying.

Up till now, it had been one thing to submit to her whims for short bursts of time to gain additional sexual experience. But by the sounds of it, what she had in mind was not going to be just an hours-at-a-time kind of thing. More like twenty-four hours a day -- FOR MULTIPLE DAYS!

Then again, he asked himself, how much more could there be to learn? So really, how long could that take? A few more days out of an entire summer vacation couldn't be a bad thing.

Rattling around in the deepest recesses of Peter's brain were thoughts of all that of cum just waiting to be swallowed. Not that his subconscious gave two hoots what getting it would entail.

Consciously, he thought about how Miss Janice had been most generous so far. Not only giving him gifts; but also giving of herself. And now, the way she was talking, he was being offered the opportunity to take things beyond anything he could otherwise ever hope to experience. And that had a definite appeal to it. This would be his chance to give back.

The longer and harder he thought about her challenge, the bigger his goosebumps grew.

At the same time, a countdown clock was ticking in Janice's head, "Four. Three. Two..."

"Okay! Yes, Miss Janice. Count me in. I'll do it. You said it would make you happy, so I want to stay here having fun and making you happy by doing whatever you want me to do."

"Are you sure? Last chance to change your mind. This is what you want? It requires your total commitment for as long as I decide. Once we begin, there will be no going back. No do-overs."

The finality of this decision caused him to second guess his initial choice. If only he could toss a coin. At least then, he'd only have blind luck to blame if things went badly. Heads = Yes. Tails = No.

The pressure was on. Peter could sense the impatience growing in Miss Janice. What should he do? The longer and harder he thought about her challenge, the more jittery he became. That is until a voice inside his head yelled, "Stop thinking about it! Make up your mind and live with it."

Considering all that he had gained over the past few days; the hot tub, the lessons, the pussy! Only to be threatened with the plug being pulled on all of it -- including the confiscation of the bikinis, the bra and pantie sets, and the baby-doll he had grown to adore... Well, he'd be damned if he could bring himself to choose that option!

"YES!" He heard himself blurt out. "Yes, Miss Janice. I'm sure. This is what I want. Whatever your terms are, I agree to them. Teach me to do everything as good or even better than any girl can."

Holy crap! He'd done it. He'd given in to temptation.

Deep down, he knew he was taking a big chance. But an opportunity like this would never come along again. All he could do was tell himself there was nothing to lose and everything to gain.

Within moments he felt incredibly confident that he had made the right choice.

It's funny. Twelve hours earlier, Peter thought it would be up to him to keep Miss Janice interested and involved, only to have the tables turned on him. It was she who had come up with a way to keep him on this path.

Butterflies filled his chest. A weight was lifted, and he felt light as a feather. His excitement was evident in his voice as he volunteered, "No way do I want to spend the summer without you. Whatever you need me to do to set this girl free, just say the word. I'm at your command."

In his best feminine voice, he added, "I can hardly wait for you to teach me how to be the girl I am supposed to be. We'll have lots of fun."

Fingers crossed.

* * * * *

Chapter 24

"Okay! Let the lessons begin!" This sounded playfully exciting. "First-things-first, finish taking off those ridiculous boys' clothes." Peter smiled but worked quickly and within moments sat before Miss Janice, completely naked. That's when the voice of authority took over. "Sit up straight. Posture, young lady." As soon as she said 'young lady' he knew this was it. Miss Janice was getting right down to business. He straightened his back, pushed out his chest, and somehow also knew to put his knees together.

The commitment had been made. Now it was time to play along. He would find out once and for all if he truly had a girl sharing his mind and body. After all, there was nothing to lose and everything to gain. Right?

"Very good. I have exciting news for you. You have volunteered for and been accepted to be Miss Janice's plaything and participate in my highly specialized educational experience. So I would like to welcome you to the Training Academy for Good Gurls, more commonly known as TAGG, or simply the Academy. The Academy's curriculum is based on a simple theory; the only way any young adult male can relate to females is for him to spend time in her shoes. Or, in your case, in her panties.

She handed him a piece of paper. "This contract will serve as proof of your commitment to follow all rules and regulations of the Academy. As a resident of the Academy, you are a participant in an exclusive educational institution, open only to exceptionally 'special boys.'

Because of the physical differences between males and females, you will note that the spelling in the Academy's name reflects that uniqueness."

There, in the header of the contract, Peter noticed that the spelling of the word "Girls" was altered. The letter 'I' had been replaced with the letter 'U', making it read as "GURLS". "From this moment on, you will adjust all of your thought processes to our alternate spelling. You are now enrolled in the Training Academy for Good Gurls, and as a gurl, g-U-r-l, you will be treated as such. Is that clear?"

He didn't see the significance of that piece of business but saw no reason to question it. At any rate, it's not anything hard to remember. He nodded his understanding. "Okay, then. Here, you can sign it with this pen." Without reading any further, Peter couldn't help but smirk as he signed and dated the contract on the line provided.

Janice was all business as she looked over the signed contract, affixed some sort of seal on it, then continued in a no-nonsense tone, "Very good. Your signature is binding and non-retractable." This gave Peter an unexpected jolt, wondering what had been in the fine print of that contract. Just what had he signed up for? "Now, according to your file, your given name is Peter. A very nice name, to be sure ... for a guy. However, Peter is not a feminine name. And as you are now one of our gurls, you will need an appropriate name. So while you are here at TAGG, you will go by the name Petra."

Still wondering what exactly had been in that contract, Peter was a bit shaken, realizing that Miss Janice wasn't kidding about requiring his total commitment. Without saying anything, he sat there with a forced smile. There was no getting around it. For the sake of playing her game, he'd have to accept using this different name. So Petra it is.

But Janice was far from done. "From today forward, while here at TAGG, even though you are, in reality, a g-u-r-l, most times you will be treated as a girl, g-i-r-l, and you will behave and respond in kind. In addition, you can expect to receive the discipline required when infractions of the rules occur.

Above all else, you will remain aware that Petra is a girl living in a boy's body. While you are here at TAGG, or the occasional outings, everyone will only see and hear lovely little Petra. You are a gurl, spelled with a U! Always keep that in mind. You are a G-U-R-L! There should be no further need for it to be spelled out. Understood? Now tell me, what are you?"

This was getting serious. Still, he reassured himself that he had made the right choice.

Sputtering at first, then clearing his voice, he resolutely answered, "I am a gurl."

"Very good." She continued, "And because you are a girl living in a boy's body, considerations will be made to accommodate certain needs of the boy. It is a well-known fact that, for health reasons, every male needs to exercise his prostate gland by releasing some of his seed now and again. The Academy is sensitive to this situation. As such, from time to time, this will be permitted. Just so you know, ALL ejaculations will be rationed, monitored, and only permitted at your instructor's discretion."

This rule was possibly the most disturbing so far. He could only ejaculate if she said so? And she would be monitoring?!?!

Then she moved in close, took his chin in her hand, and stared into her pupil's eyes to say, "You will forget about Peter. He no longer exists. You will only retain his fundamental memories. The memories of the boy are now the memories of the girl. Otherwise, he is no longer a part of you."

Short circuit static discharges were zapping and whirring throughout his brain. "Petra is a very special girl, a girl that is living inside a boy's body. From now on, you are a gurl named Petra. Get used to that name. Petra. For the duration of your time in the Academy, focus only on her. For the next eight weeks, Petra will be living life as a girl. A very special girl. From this point on, you will dress and speak like a girl. At all times."

All other thoughts had faded away, leaving only those phrases to cycle on a continuous loop through consciousness. His own internal voice repeated those lines; "My name is Petra. I am Petra. I am a girl in a boy's body. Petra is a girl. A very special girl." It repeated over and over, enveloping and overriding all other thought processes. And with each repetition, the chant mysteriously dissolved into a softer, more feminine-sounding voice.

After what may have been whole minutes or merely several seconds, Janice released her student's fixated gaze from her penetrative eyes. Then, as if that last bit of suggestiveness had never been spoken aloud, she smiled and said, "Now, Petra, let me tell you of the bright sides to our Academy. For the vast majority of your time here, you will be pampered and treated quite well. As long as you follow the rules and behave, your spankings should be minimal."

Once again, the word 'spankings' triggered memories -- a lifelong history of painful spankings. Only now, somehow, those spankings had not been inflicted upon a young boy. The teen's impressionable mind had him convinced that he was a she, a girl in a boy's body, answering to the name Petra. Now, those spankings were remembered as being endured by a girl -- and that girl was Petra.

This was always the part that held the greatest promise for a successful transition. As long as the boy continued to believe that he was, in fact, a girl, Janice was ready to proceed with the next transformative phase for turning the boy next door into a proper sissy.

"So, Petra, let me once again welcome you to the Academy. Now, let's get right to it. To attain the girlish figure you want and deserve, you will continue doing the special exercises you have already begun. However, it will be necessary for you to complete three full rounds a minimum of twice a day. At times, as many as five sets. Do you understand?"

Petra smiled and nodded demurely. "Good girl. So go along now and do your first sets of the day. When you are done, we'll get you cleaned up and then see about some appropriate school attire."