Natural Order of Orcs and Elves

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sonatatre
Sonatatre
2,045 Followers

"Elves do not serve," Mea protested.

"You see it," Luca chuckled. "You see how happy pet is. See how she likes humiliation from her betters. Just like all Elves crave submission."

It wasn't true. Elves were the ruling race in the world. Born from the wisdom of the first gods to be their voice on earth.

Luca reached down, lifting Liana's face up, and then spat in it. Mea shivered, not only from the appalling act itself, but because her mother seemed to be grateful for it. Grateful for the humiliation given by the massive orc.

"Suck cock," Luca instructed.

"Thank you, Mistress," Liana said.

Mea was trying to find something to say that could stop her mother, but she had started to realize that it was pointless. All she could do was accept that her mother was lost. Overtaken by the strength of Luca. Orcs being so much bigger in body than elves, but that was their only advantage. Elves had bigger minds, hearts, and spirits. All of that had helped them overcome the orcs in battle. Overcome them in society. All of them except her pathetic mother.

"See the truth in elves," Luca told Mea.

Watching her mother kiss the head of the orc cock made the statement laughable. The oversized cock seemed to cover almost half Liana's face, and even if the overall size of the cock made the comparison inordinate, Mea was still sure that anything but kissing and licking would be impossible. Her mother starting to push her mouth over the head seemed to make it even truer, as she didn't seem to get much further than the big pee-hole. When she was sure her mother's mouth was at its limit for stretching, Luca yanked the chain. The command was clear as Liana hurriedly proved Mea wrong, Even from the back, she could tell the strain her mother was going through, but she still stretched her lips further, making the powerful cock go deeper into her mouth until her lips settled in the indent behind the exposed head.

"Fondle my balls," Luca instructed.

Mea felt it would be impossible for her mother to do that. She must be in pain. Struggling for air as her mouth must be filled to the brim with Luca's cock. She wanted to lean to the side to see if her mother was reaching for the orc's sack, but even if the binding spell was stopping her from seeing it with her own eyes, the horrid smile Luca was giving told her everything. Was there nothing her mother wouldn't do?

"Now you see how elf mind is born to serve. Next, You'll see how elf body was made to serve orcs too," Luca told Mea.

Even if Liana had been able to take the cock in her mouth, Mea still felt the strain proved her otherwise. Elves were too small to serve orc cocks. Unless orcs were so easy to please that this was enough. Her mother wouldn't be able to move her mouth. Surely her tongue was so packed that it couldn't move much either. No friction and no stimulus. This proved elves and orcs weren't sexually compatible.

The determination in Luca's eyes told her something else. Mea could only watch as she strengthened her grip around the leash, starting to pull it towards her crotch, forcing Liana to take her cock deeper. Luca would stop when Liana seemed to struggle, but it would only be for a few seconds before she started to drag her "pet" further on her cock again. Mea was certain this is how her mother would die. Part of her was grateful that the orc would do the job for her, but most of her hated the green brute more than ever before. Hated how she was treating the queen of the elves.

"That's it. Fondle my balls as I choke you," Luca laughed.

Mea was shocked. She looked at her mother's arm and elbow. They were moving. Even as her muffled coughing sounded like her last breaths, her arm and elbow continued to move. She knew it meant Liana wouldn't allow herself to stop pleasing Luca's ball sack. Why was it so important to her? Was there a spell on her to always follow Luca's directions? Even as Liana's face fully pressed into Luca's crotch, Mea knowing the long, thick cock must be so deep down her throat that it must reach her stomach, her mother never stopped kneading.

"You see elf body taking orc cock?" Luca asked. "Looks impossible, but gods made elves to serve orc cocks. Tight, but only pleasure for both orc and elf. You will see."

Mea watched as Luca put her free hand on the back of Liana's head, while the other still held the leash. She started to move her hips, and against better knowing, Mea could see how Luca started to move in and out of Liana's mouth, using her hands to guide her. Pulling out, Luca would grin, and as she pushed herself deep again, she moaned, louder and louder as the pace started to build. It looked unnatural. Something that size shouldn't fit in something so comparably small. The animalistic grunts of Luca only making it worse. Still, her mother's arm and elbow moved, never stopping its rhythm.

"Luca loves fucking elf slave mouth. Perfect for orc cock. Ah, you'll see now. Watch your mother," Luca said, moaning as she used Liana freely.

Unsure what the orc meant, Mea watched her mother. Watched how her naked body was moving back and forth at the will of her captor. How she was used by the bigger and stronger being without a chance to fight back. At this point, she doubted her mother wanted to. Not as long as she was under this spell. Was this what Luca wanted her to see? Her mother's willing surrender to every whim of the orc?

Then she saw it. Her mother convulsed. All muscles in her body tensing for a brief second. A different gurgling sound coming from her stuffed throat. Mea tried to fight against the binding spell. Trying with every strength of her being as she was sure her mother was dying. Her jerking body being the last will of her body trying to save her against an impossible opponent. The spell was too strong, and all Mea could do was sit on the bed. Then the convulsion got stronger, and Mea realized she had been wrong. Her mother wasn't dying. She was cuming. Her body going through wave after wave of orgasm. Each one getting stronger and stronger. Her mother was having her throat fucked, hard and deep by the biggest and most powerful cock, and it was making her cum.

"You see? You see elf slut cum from throat fuck?" Luca bragged.

Mea saw.

She was being punished. Humiliated. Choked. Taken to the point where mostly anyone would pass out, if not die, and she was loving it. Mea looked at Luca, her horrible grin showing her big tusks. Was this what she meant? Despite everything, Liana's body was getting pleasure from this. Had she broken her body and mind to the point that this was what she wanted? She again felt sorry for her mother. It must've taken years to force her to this point, with or without a spell. It went against everything it meant to be an elf.

"Ah," Luca moaned loudly.

With a loud plop, Luca let her cock slip out of Liana's mouth, dropping her grip of her head and loosening the grip of the chain, making it rascal in her hand as Liana collapsed gasping on the floor. Mea wanted to run to her, but again the binding spell stopped her.

"Thank you, Mistress." Liana moaned. "Thank you for letting me serve you."

"All orcs need slutty elf slaves," Luca beamed.

Mea met Luca's eyes. She knew exactly what she meant when she said slaves. She wasn't happy with just the queen. She wanted her too. Mea wouldn't let that happen. She was much stronger than her mother. Much stronger than a stupid orc.

"Not done," Luca said. "Take slave position," she added as she was removing her clothes, revealing her strong physique with big breasts and big muscles. Her body had small scars in different places, but the big scar on the left side, just underneath her breast, made Mea remember how she got it. Fighting of a horde of goblins that attacked their caravan. Liana and Mea had been hiding while the guards protected them, but Mea hadn't been able to stop herself from peaking out from their carrier. Even after Luca had a goblin sword pierce her body, she had continued to kill dozens of goblins.

Mea could see how her mother had recovered enough to scramble up on her knees, her nimble behind showing to the orc as she bent her head down on the floor. Her long hair messily covering the wood around her as she seemed to be too focused only on making her nether regions be as inviting to Luca as they could be. Her ass being pushed high up in the air and wiggling enticingly.

"Stupid elves only good for one thing," Luca laughed.

'Only good for killing orcs,' Mea thought. She knew what would happen now, and it scared her. Luca's cock was too big for her mother's small body. She now knew they must have done this many times, but she couldn't grasp how that big cock in that small body couldn't lead to deadly damage.

Luca bent her knees, lowering herself into position. When the cock made contact, Mea saw how Liana pushed her body back, making it look like she craved the orc cock with all her being. Luca waited, looking at Mea as if she wanted to show her how deep under her spell Liana was. How her mind and body had been broken and that she had forgotten everything it meant to be a queen. How she had surrendered fully to the duty of pleasing the mighty orc. To fully emphasize it, Luca pulled on the chain leash, forcing Liana's head of the ground.

"Look at daughter. Show her true purpose of elves," Luca demanded.

Mea met her mother's eyes. They were shivering with excitement. It was disgusting how much she loved this.

"This is the ultimate fate of all elves. One day we will all find perfect happiness in serving orcs. We need to lead the way. Show all elves what is possible when we accept the natural order of orcs and elves," Liana said earnestly.

To fully drive the point home, Luca waited for Liana's speech to be over, and then let her puissant cock sink balls deep into Liana's Body.

"Oh, God," Liana moaned.

There was no doubt of the pleasure Liana felt. Mea thought it must be painful to accept that thing inside her body, but Liana's eyes temporarily pushed back so that only the whites could be seen, and her lower lip shook. It didn't quite look like her mother had cum, but it was close. Could it actually feel that good? If one thrust had her mother dance on the edge, what would happen when Luca got going? From what had happened to Liana's throat, Mea was sure orcs didn't have it in them to go easy.

"Do you love orcs, slave?" Luca said, grinning.

"I love you," Liana confessed. "I worship you. Once I saw your power. Tasted your superiority. I can not live my life without it. I need you. Elves need orcs."

Mea spat on the floor. Orcs were big. Certainly more muscular than elves, but she hated that her mother called them superior. Just because she was under the spell of Luca's enormous cock, didn't change the fact that they were inferior beings. She would find a way to show that to Luca, and perhaps to the queen too.

"Slutty elves have nice pussies," Luca said.

Mea was astonished as she saw Luca's cock emerge from the tight embrace, glistening with juices that reflected the magical light in the room, before it forced its way back into Liana's body, making the wanton elf cry out in pleasure. It truly looked like her mother was being dominated. The big and muscular elf moving her body with surprising agility. One hand clinging to the chain, and the other completely covering one of Liana's butt cheeks. Wet sounds competing with Liana's moans as Luca was properly fucking her. Using her as the willing pet-slave that Mea knew Luca saw her as.

"Oh God, Mistress," Liana wailed.

It was inevitable. Mea knew that from the point of penetration, and with the hard, long thrusts, her mother had no chance to resist. She had seen her mother cum during the face fuck, but it was different now. Her head was being held up as the collar strained against her neck, her body used mercilessly by the big cock, and Mea could look into her mother's eyes as she saw her reach a bliss that she had never seen a woman reach before. Her body strained as orgasm after orgasm overtook every part of her.

"Oh, fuck yes," Liana screamed.

"You see," Luca told Mea. "You see the bliss of submission elves feel when serving orcs."

Mea did. For a moment she understood the appeal. She had never seen anyone cum like this, her own spellbound body trying to force her to touch herself as it desired to share the passion displayed to her. Mea was glad the binding spell stopped her. She couldn't have lived with the humiliation. As tempting as the pleasure her mother was feeling seemed now, the cost would never be worth it. Not with an ugly, stupid orc.

"I hate you," Mea yelled, trying to force her mind away from unwanted feelings. "I hate you, and when you release me, I will kill you," she promised.

"You see it," Luca laughed, fucking Liana into another orgasm. "You see why your mother loves Luca."

Anger filled her as she knew Luca was right. She did see it, and it made her hate orcs more than ever before. Foul beasts. She fully understood why her father had warred them. They were too dangerous. This must've been the faith of many elves before that war. Her father had made sure to free elves from falling to the spell of big orcs. The only problem was that he hadn't been brave enough to finish the job. She would. She would extinct all orcs.

"Sweet mercy," Liana moaned.

Mea looked at her mother. The strong rhythmic pounding from Luca seemed to have her in a constant state of frenzied bliss. Her eyes had glazed over, making it seem like being faced with orgasm after orgasm stopped her mind from being able to handle anything but the pure pleasure. Her mouth hanging open and the tongue laying on her lower lip, looking like it might fully fall out at any moment. It was a shameful look, but her mother's beauty made Mea feel it was almost desirable. If the price wasn't so high, she felt she would have wanted it for herself. Getting lost in pleasure with another person to the point that nothing else in the world existed.

"Elves moans like singing. You love singing for Luca, slave?" Luca said, grinning.

"Yesh," Liana moaned. "Yesh, Mishtresh."

The most powerful person in the world and she allowed herself to be used like this. The collar biting into her neck as she seemed to hang on it more than trying to keep herself up. Her long elven tongue slipping out of her mouth further and further, making her unable to speak properly. The scent of their lovemaking filling the room.

"You belong to Luca," the brute orc woman said.

Mea watched as her mother tried to answer, but a strong orgasm stole her ability to speak, making her tongue sway over her chin as her body shook. It was like her mother hardly existed anymore. She had become a toy for the orc to use. Void of will, her body devoted to its only purpose of pleasing Luca. Whatever Liana had wanted to say, Mea knew it would be supporting Luca's claim. She understood why. She was being fucked in ways that Mea had never imagined possible, and if it was true that Liana's mind and body were made to please Luca's mighty cock, the euphoria the elf queen was feeling must be at the crest of pleasure. Could any elf withstand such an alluring proposition?

It seemed clear to her that her mother would never be able to move on without it. Even with Luca gone, surely no other feeling could ever match what she was feeling right now. She imagined her mother would dedicate herself to trying to replicate it, but Mea had never seen the look on her face on anyone before. She understood why she had been willing to surrender herself to it. How she had been willing to sell out her entire race to continue to experience it. She imagined many other elves would do the same. Maybe some already had. It wasn't a fate she could allow elves. She vowed to herself that no matter the cost, she would make sure that no orc would ever have a chance to dominate an elf again.

"Time for final treat," Luca said.

Mea watched as the orc gingerly withdrew her substantial cock. Liana collapsed, panting like a dog, naked on the wooden floor. Mea watched as Luca flexed her cock, the copious amount of fluids left on it by Liana making it gleam like the most precious diamond in the world. Something dwarves could build empires around, but Mea saw the destruction of elven society inside of it. A crude orc empire rising, carried by elf slaves.

"Position," Luca demanded.

Without hesitation, Liana shifted her position. Her ass once again pointing high into the air to greet Luca, and Liana's face pressing down into the floor. Luca showed her tusks as she smiled at Mea. The bulky cock bouncing twice on Liana's ass cheeks before Luca used her hand to position the head. It made Mea gasp. Her mother had been able to take everything up to this point, but surely this would be impossible.

"You see," Luca said, reacting to Mea's gasp.

Mea saw, but she didn't want to believe it.

"Please do not do that," she pleaded.

"She will," Liana answered.

"It will kill you," Mea argued.

"It will complete me," Liana answered. "Did you forget that elf bodies are built for orc cocks?"

That had been true up till now, but this was different. Seeing Luca's shiny monster poking at the tiny entrance made her shiver. She did enjoy something small there herself, but there was nothing small about Luca. Her cock looked like death. Her eyes locked with Luca's. Could she do something to stop her?

"I promise to spear your life if you stop this now," Mea pleaded. "If you surrender now, I will make sure you can live peacefully somewhere. A distant farm. Somewhere where you will not be able to hurt anyone."

It was a good offer even if she didn't tell all the details. Luca would need to have her cock and balls removed. That would make her less dangerous around the elf guards that would need to watch her. She didn't like making such an offer, but she would do it to save her mother's life. She thought back on her father. Had he been in a similar position? Could the war with the orcs have ended with a treaty that offered orcs some safety? Could he have made the last orcs surrender their weapons with a promise that they would have a chance to enter elven society? She had never been in a war, but she had heard plenty about how horrible it could be.

"Ask slave what she wants Luca to do," the orc said.

Mea looked at her mother. She hated how Luca referred to her. Even more, she hated that she already knew what her mother would answer.

"I need it, Mistress. Show my daughter that only complete surrender can allow an elf to find their place in the world. Realize their true purpose," Liana said.

"What purpose?" Luca asked.

"To please orcs, of course. To reestablish elves as willing slaves to superior orcs. Teach all elves that the only way we can truly be happy, is when we devote ourselves to taking our place as pets and slaves to the prominent orc race," Liana said, her voice bubbling with passion. "Now please fuck my ass, Mistress."

Mea looked as Luca started to enter Liana's tight butt. In her periphery vision, she could see Liana groan and moan as she seemed to be undecided if the unimaginable intrusion was giving her pain or pleasure, but Mea's mind was focused on wanting to see Luca work her magic. Her whole body was tingling as Liana relented. Mea felt how her mind was trying to clench her ass, but the binding spell made it impossible. The embarrassing thing about it wasn't that it was to stop Luca's cock from entering her, as she was imagining being in Liana's position, but it was that her mind was craving to know what it would feel like to tightly hug the big cock in there. She wanted to shake her head to try and clear her thoughts, but something stopped her from looking away as Luca stretched the queen of the elves, claiming the third hole as her own.

"Ass up and face down is the best position for elves," Luca laughed.

Sonatatre
Sonatatre
2,045 Followers