Natural Order of Orcs and Elves

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sonatatre
Sonatatre
2,047 Followers

"Lovely elf pussy," Luca growled.

Before she had time to think she found herself smiling by Luca's comment. For a moment she was happy Luca enjoyed her. Happy that her little, elf pussy was enough to make the dominant woman feel good. Then she remembered how wrong it was. Orcs were supposed to serve elves. Grovel at their feet while thanking elves for allowing pathetic orcs to be in their presence. Why did it feel so different now? Why was she grateful that Luca was fucking her?

With each thrust, the fucking got harder. Luca pulling away further and pushing herself faster into Mea. She was learning to anticipate it. Her body adjusting to the feeling of the powerful orc woman pushing into her with her full weight. She didn't know how orcs made love to each other, but it seemed to her that orcs didn't make love to elves. They used them. Fucked them for their own pleasure. She knew she should hate it, but it felt amazing. Like no pleasure she had ever experienced before.

Just as she thought she got her breathing under control, the next orgasm hit. Her whole being shaken. She moved her hands up to Luca's chest. One hand pushing against one of her breasts as the other disappeared in her cleavage. She heard Luca laugh, pounding her poor pussy relentlessly. She was so sensitive that it almost felt like pain, but each time the indomitable cock drove deep into her the intensity of her orgasm rose. She pushed with her hands, hoping Luca would stop her movements. Allowing her to just ride the tide of pleasure, but her hands seemed unable to sway Luca's determination to fuck her. The orcs hardiness easily overpowering her.

"You understand it now?" Liana asked. "You understand why I love her? Why all elves will eventually live as slaves to orcs?"

She could. She could, but she still wanted to protest. Wanted to show her mother that she was able to resist.

"This is," Mea started to say, searching for the right word to follow it. Unnatural? Indecent? Impossible? Unelflike? "Amazing," her mind filled in for her.

She looked up at Luca's face. How could someone so horrific make her feel so good? It made no sense. This stupid, green brute was having her way with her, and it was amazing.

"Do you love orcs now?" Luca asked.

"No," Mea quickly answered, not wanting her programmed mind to answer for her.

"Tell Luca you love orcs now," Luca countered.

"Yes," Mea said, this time feeling like her mind answered for her as it was commanded. "I love big cocked orcs."

It surprised her. The first had been a question, and she had been able to avoid it, but the second one had felt like an order, and she had felt inclined to obey. Inclined to give Luca the honest answer she wanted. The worst part was that it felt good to say it. felt good to obey.

"This is the fourth option you asked for," Liana told Mea. "Instead of marrying an elf prince, you can marry Luca. Becoming her slave., Helping orcs and elves find their true balance. Can you imagine when we both carry her collar? Luca leading us by our leashes through the castle as we pass our brethren, all being happy slaves to big and strong orcs."

Marrying Luca? Hearing it made her heart swoon. The cum in her belly bubbling, making it feel appealing to marry the woman she loved. Still, she didn't want elves to be slaves. Not to orcs. She could never let that happen. Yet the thought of a lifetime with Luca made her feel happy. A lifetime of getting fucked like this made her whole body tingle, and her pussy clasp tightly around Luca's cock. She needed to resist. Most elves would give in now, but she wasn't just anyone. Her father had defeated the orcs, and she would be queen herself one day. Something told her that if she was defeated today, all elves would fall with her. The reign of the elves would be over, and orcs would step in as the ruling race of the world.

"Giving birth to you made me barren, or I would marry Luca myself, but now you can fill that role instead. You will give Luca all the children she wants," Liana said, her eyes beaming with pride.

Mea felt her body tense. The thought of giving birth to an orc was repulsive, yet she felt her body enter its third orgasm of the day. She knew it wasn't only the extensive pleasure from being pounded, but she also felt how her body was trying to milk cum out of Luca to fill her mental need for Luca's baby. It was wrong in every way she could imagine, but her body was cuming from the though that Luca could impregnate her. She wanted to cry. Not only from her body committing treason towards all elves, but because she felt how she wanted it too. She wanted to milk every drop of cum out of Luca's big, juicy balls.

She felt Luca tense, and she felt her eyes flare open, hoping to find that Luca was ready to cum too. Instead, she felt Luca pull away. Standing up properly and pulling her cock out of Mea. It made her feel empty. Abandoned. Like a part of herself had gone missing, leaving a void in her soul.

Luca spun Mea on the bed, pulling her head to the edge of the bed, making it hang over the edge as she laid on her back. Luca's cock danced just over her head, but before she could move her hands to hold it, and her tongue to lick it. Luca used the fingers of one hand to open her mouth, shifting her position so that the cockhead was at Mea's lips, and then the slick cock, covered in Mea's pussy juices, found its way into her mouth, pushing at the back of her mouth once, and then Luca found the perfect angle to force her cock down Mea's throat.

She tried to fight against it. Tried to use her hands to stop Luca, but just like before there was nothing she could do to stop her powerful foe. Her mouth was stretched out, and even as she tried to close her throat to force Luca to pull out, it only made herself feel uncomfortable. Her mouth and throat had been conquered. The worst part was that it didn't feel bad. Her throat was being filled with something that seemed to be almost the same width as her neck, and it didn't even feel bad if she just allowed it to happen.

Luca sank deeper until the big orc balls draped over Mea's face, Luca's wet pussy pushing against her nose. She tried to move, but at this point, it was impossible to move anything but her arms and legs. She was fully under Luca's control. She felt how Luca started to hump her mouth. Again she thought back at Luca's words that elves were made to take orc cock. That is how she felt now. Like her throat was designed by the gods to take all of Luca's massive cock, and feel good doing so.

She had never felt another woman's pussy before, but as it draped over her nose, she had no choice but to inhale its full scent. She knew she was insanely wet herself, but she hadn't imagined that Luca would be just as wet. She knew her cock was excited, but somehow feeling her wet pussy was different. It made her feel that Luca was enjoying this in other ways than she had imagined. That maybe Luca wasn't that different from herself. She wanted to see it too, but the oversized, green balls kept moving from her forehead down over her eyes as Luca fucked her face.

"You'll be Luca's happy slave wife, Princess," Luca said. "Always living to serve Luca."

Mea tried to fight it, but her mind wasn't cooperating. The cum bubbling in her stomach was too powerful. The magic it cast over her too strong to overcome. She knew it was wrong, but she desired it. Desired for this to be her new life. Side by side with her mother as they both loved and served this big brute of a woman. Part of her doubted that orcs could feel love, but it was hard to shake the thought that she would be willing to dedicate her life to try and win Luca's.

Suddenly Luca's face fucking stopped. Mea first thought that it meant she was going to cum, but instead she felt how Luca bent down over her and grabbed her waist with one hand and her butt with the other. She got lifted from the bed, her head fully impaled on Luca's cock as her body was put upside down.

She felt a rough, big tongue press against her pussy, and she moaned onto the cock in her throat. All she could do was just accept her position as she was unable to move, but the stimulation from Luca was very welcome as her pussy was dripping wet and begging for more attention. After moaning a few times with Luca fully embedded in her mouth, the orc started to move. The stimulation of having her throat used and her pussy licked quickly became too much. She understood that this was what it was like to be with an orc. As foul and stupid as Luca was, she sure knew all about making her cum.

It was a more quiet orgasm now. Different from the one fueled by the power penetration of her pussy, but still just as overwhelming. She felt how her pussy gushed over Luca's face as her mouth hummed over her cock. She wished she could've seen the juices cover Luca's mouth, making the two tusks shine as Luca relentlessly licked her. It was a weird duality as her face was being used wickedly, but Luca's care as she treated her pussy and clitoris seemed loving. No sooner had her orgasm ended, before she again felt her body let loose. Gushing more juices over Luca's ugly face. She heard her laugh. The kind of laugh that started deep in the gut and was let out earnestly, only slightly muffled as she kept her face in Mea's pussy. Mea didn't know why, but hearing it made her happy.

"Cum for Luca. Cum for your Mistress," the orc bellowed. "Accept your new position as Luca's slave."

Mea did. She was cuming. Cuming for Luca. She felt her body and mind fully connected, fully embracing their position as Luca's plaything. It felt good. Felt like the most natural thing in the world. She had never been happier than now. The pleasure of having her throat fucked deeply, and Luca's loving tongue made her cum over and over again. This was the best moment of her life.

When Luca finally dislodged from her mouth, her face leaving her pussy as the orc swung her head up in the air, Mea didn't mind. As she was guided down on the bed she instinctively landed on all fours. She knew what was next, and it made her whole being shake with excitement.

"Tell Mistress what you want," Luca demanded.

Mea pushed her butt back, wiggling it just like she had seen her mother do. She looked back and saw Luca's massive cock pointing at her bum, looking like it would totally destroy it, but Mea knew better now. Her body was made to please Orcs. Made to take anything Luca could throw at her.

"My ass, Mistress," Mea answered gingerly.

"Good Princess. You know your place now. Serving Luca. Begging for Luca's cock," Luca said.

She did. She had tried to fight it, but she couldn't do that anymore. It had felt so good in her mouth. Even better in her pussy, and she knew it would feel good in her ass too. That Luca would expertly take her to new places of pleasure.

"Yes," Mea moaned, just the idea of accepting her place making her feel good. "Please, Mistress."

She felt the mighty cock push against her asshole. Luca's hands pulling her cheeks apart as the saliva covered cock tried to find its new home.

"Elves got tight asses," Luca said. "Will Mistress fit, Princess?"

"Yes," Mea said, giggling once. "Elves are made to take big orc cocks. Even in their tight, little elf asses," she admitted.

When the head was at its widest, Mea felt slight discomfort but determined it would change she tried to relax all her muscles, slightly pushing her butt backward. The reward was gigantic as the head pushed past the ring and her ass settled on the shaft behind it. She moaned. It was just as good as she had known it would be. The fullness making her body cry out in pleasure, and her mind happy that it was much more cock left to fill her. She thought back on when she had been watching her mother, and her body had tried to close tightly as she watched. She hadn't been able to feel it then, but she felt it now. Her small ass hugging the gigantic cock as tight as it could, only for a blink of an eye, and it felt amazing.

Her hands twisted into the bed covers as she felt Luca push herself deeper. Claiming parts of her body that had never been claimed before. She felt as if they belonged to Luca now. She envied her mother that had been allowed to feel this way for years already. She felt she had been missing out, but that would all change now.

"I accept," Mea moaned. "The fourth option. I want to marry you, Mistress."

Her heart overwelled with emotion. She was going to marry Luca. She felt her orc lover push deeper, and she felt it was Luca's way of telling her she accepted it too.

"What about orcs and elves position in society. Do you accept Mistress's vision?" Liana asked.

Mea felt Luca's body press against her ass, but she didn't want her to stop moving, so she started to move her own hips back and forth, needing to feel the big cock move inside of her. It felt so good and even better as Luca started to move with her. Why had she thought that this cock would kill her mother? It felt divine as it made her ass surrender.

"Of course, Mother. This is the natural order of orcs and elves. Orcs fucking elves. Dominating elves. Teaching elves that we need to submit," Mea said. She thought about her protests earlier. How she had tried to convince herself that elves were better than orcs. It seemed foolish now. "Orcs are superior," she moaned, eager to prove that her prior stubbornness was gone.

Luca had started to pound her ass hard. It became more and more difficult to move her hips with her Mistress, but she tried to relent. Tried to use every strength in her body to show that she willingly accepted the hard ass fucking. She knew what the price would be. It had been building ever since she had been positioned on the bed, and she craved it eagerly.

When the orgasm hit, she felt her upper body collapsed on the bed. Luca was holding her bum up, forcibly taking it hard and deep. Mea tried to speak. Tried to scream out her pleasure, but her words only came out as mumbled moans. Her mind was slipping. All that mattered was Luca's wonderful cock and her own orgasm. She felt her pussy gush again, squirting its liquid all over the bed. This is what it's like to be owned by an orc. Unbelievable pleasure. Why had she even doubted this? Why had she tried to resist? This is what she wanted. Today, and for the rest of her life.

"Beautiful elf singing," Luca commented on Mea's moans.

She couldn't stop cuming, and even as Luca lifted her. Pressing Mea's back against Luca's breasts, bouncing her ass on the world's greatest cock, mauling Mea's breasts and pussy with her hands, she felt her mind slip further into the existence of orc powered orgasms. For a moment she realized that her tongue had slipped out of her mouth, dancing over her chin in rhythm to Luca using her body. She knew she should try and put it back into her mouth again, but she didn't have the strength. All she lived for was Luca's cock in her ass.

"I have a secret," Liana said, holding her leash in her hand as she had taken position on the bed in front of her daughter.

Mea couldn't answer but tried to look at Liana, finding it hard to focus as her eyes kept wanting to look upwards.

"I lied earlier. I lied about Luca's cum," Liana said, trying to not giggle.

Mea tried to think but found it hard to make any thought stick. What did she mean?

"Orc cum is not magic. Not an aphrodisiac, and can't control anyone's mind. Just normal cum, even if much more bountiful and tasty than any other cum," Liana said.

'No,' Mea thought. That was impossible. Her mind had been controlled. She wouldn't have done all the things she did otherwise. Wouldn't have felt the things Luca had told her to feel if it hadn't been for the spell put over her.

"It was all you. Your honest feelings," Liana added.

Mea tried to clear her mind, but the pounding cock and Luca's hands on her breasts and pussy made it impossible.

"When you said you love Mistress and her big cock, it was your true feelings. When you told us the natural order, it was your true inner feelings," Liana said. "Now tell us again. Tell Mistress you love her," Liana eyes burning with the same passion as her words.

She tried to look at her mother, but her vision was blurry, tears rolling down her eyes. Why did she look so happy watching her being taken by Luca? Why did her stupid, naked mother want this? Why had she set this trap for her? She didn't want to believe it, but she knew it was true. She had her free will all the time, yet her mind and body had decided to follow through with it. Willingly submitting. She tried to find her hate again, but it was gone. She loved this. Loved being fucked this way.

"Yesh," she said, struggling to speak properly with her tongue hanging out. "I love. Lovesh Luca. Lovesh Luca'sh big orc cock."

It felt good to say it. Like she was accepting a part of herself she had always denied. She felt that Luca liked it too. Her cock pounding her ass even harder, bouncing her like a doll. Her mind exploded into another orgasm. A bliss overtook her like she had never experienced before. It felt like the essence of the gods entered her, filling her with unbelievable joy as her body was contracting and shaking. It was the last confirmation she needed. She had found the purpose the gods had set for her, and they were rewarding her for it. Elves were made for orcs, and she knew she would live the rest of her life to make sure everyone knew.

She heard Luca's grunts getting louder and louder. She wanted to make her cum. Hoping she could experience a portion of her bliss. Luca again surprised her by lifting her up and off her cock, tossed her up and rotated her halfway around in the air, and with a swift motion settled her down pussy first on her hard cock. Mea knew what it meant, and as she looked up at Luca she swung her arms around her neck to try and pull her face down. Luca obliged and they met in a kiss, just as Luca started to empty her swollen balls into Mea's pussy. It was the happiest moment of her life. Taking Luca's potent seed, and she made sure to show it in the kiss.

"I love you," Mea confessed into the kiss. "I love you, I love you, I love you."

Luca didn't answer, but Mea didn't care as she felt the orc woman smile into their kiss, continuing to pump cum into her pussy.

****************************************************

Mea smiled as she stood in front of the summit. Her body tingled with excitement. Her mother had given her the floor, saying she would make official who she had chosen to marry. The elven kings looked confident that it would be their son that got chosen. The dwarves and humans tried to feign interest. She knew her decision would be a shock to all. It would have been a surprise to her too before her mother and Luca had convinced her. They had spent the entire night together until they had collapsed in bed. In the morning she had given some thought to her prior promise to slay Luca with her own weapon, but Luca had persuaded her with a hard pounding and another great filling of her seed deep in Mea's pussy.

"I present to you my future wife, Luca Garotan," Mea said.

She watched as all the kings started to talk amongst themselves, trying to figure out who this person was. When Luca entered, they all went silent. The big orc scrolled up to Mea, who almost climbed up on Luca to kiss her on the cheek.

"This is an outrage," one of the elven kings said, standing up.

More followed, all of them making sure everyone knew what a disgrace this was. They had planned for this and Liana joined them, trying to calm everyone so that she could start to give the speech they had prepared of accepting orcs into society again.

"Women can't marry each other," one of the dwarves protested.

Mea only stood there smiling as she hugged Luca's strong arm. Soon they would all have an orc to love or be brushed aside to make room for those who did. Elves were made for orcs, but now she was curious if humans and dwarves were the same? She looked at the bunny queen. She was there to represent the minor races. Those who didn't have enough power to have a seat of their own. She was the only regent not filled with anger. A beautiful woman. Mea wondered if she had already accepted the new truth. She would talk to her once things had calmed down. She bit her lip and hugged Luca's arm closer. Could she invite her into their bedroom tonight? Could she be the ally they needed?

Sonatatre
Sonatatre
2,047 Followers