Natural Order of Orcs and Elves

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mea watched as Liana's cheeks found Luca's hips as the monster once again found itself buried balls deep in Liana, only this time in her tight, elven ass. Luca's words made Mea find reality again, and as she blinked, she found that her eyes had gone dry. How long had it been since she had last blinked? She had been lost in the enthralling vision, but now she started to find reality again.

"Only thing better than elf mouth and elf pussy, is elf slave ass," Luca grinned. "You see it, Princess Meandrin, daughter of Luca's slave?"

She saw it. The more Luca started to move, the more her mother was moaning. She hadn't died, but instead, her excitement was growing. She had hoped that at least for this, Luca's words wouldn't be true. That orc cocks would be too big for fucking elves in the ass, but clearly, elf bodies could handle it. They could handle everything. Could it really be that the gods made elves for this purpose? Creating their minds and bodies for the sakes of horrible brutes? Accepting that meant she needed to accept orcs as superior. She couldn't do that. It was impossible. Soon it wouldn't matter. Soon all orcs would be dead. Luca had been given a last chance to live, but she had turned it down. No more exceptions. No more deals.

"Fuck, Mistress," Liana screamed.

Mea looked at her mother cuming. Groaning and moaning as Luca was pounding her hard, making their bodies clap each time Luca pushed into her. It was humiliating and degrading to watch her mother cum from having her ass fucked, but Mea was starting to understand that it might be something normal to elves. Would she have done the same? If these urges were deeply embedded in all elves, would she be able to resist? She was still their captor. Would they be happy with her just watching? Did they think that would convince her of anything? She promised herself that no matter what happened, she would show her strength afterward. Show that the wisdom and heart of the elves were always superior. No matter the ordeal, the end result would always be the removal of all orcs.

Suddenly Luca let her cock slip from Liana. Mea heard her mother gasp, watching her press her face further against the hard floor while her ass wiggled ass high in the air as it could with her knees still on the floor. Mea bit down her teeth, shocked by seeing Luca's cock swaying in the air.

"More, please Mistress," Liana moaned. "I need more of your big cock in my ass."

Mea felt her mind battle. Her first reaction had been that Luca must grant her that wish, but she quickly shut it down, telling herself that this travesty shouldn't be allowed to continue. The whole situation was wrong and must stop as soon as possible.

"Luca loves to hear slaves beg," Luca answered.

Then Luca took aim, letting her big cock force its way into Liana's asshole again. Mea felt a terribly strong need to rub her inner thighs together, her body desperate for stimulation. Lucky enough the binding spell stopped her, making her feel like she was still in control of the situation. A few hard thrusts and her mother orgasmed again, panting wildly as her ass was getting destroyed. Mea felt herself gasp. Not one of surprise, but out of excitement. A powerful moan. She heard Luca start to laugh, and she knew the orc woman had heard It, and understood what it meant. Mea wanted to hide. She tried with every strength of her body to try and move so she could run out of the room, but her body refused to answer. Instead, she saw Luca look back at her, as she was fucking her slave. She felt her face grow red. She knew Luca could see it, and she knew that any chance of escape was gone.

After Liana's orgasm ended, Luca once again stopped. This time she didn't withdraw herself, but instead took a steady grip of the chain, using it to lift Liana's face from the floor like before. Then the other hand was wrapped around Liana's stomach, and with her cock balls deep, Luca stood up. Liana's legs lifted from the floor. When Luca was standing up she moved her hand from under Liana's stomach, making the elf only be supported by the cock and the leash connected to her collar. Liana reached her hands up, and Mea thought her mother would fight back for the first time, but instead, she just placed her hands on the collar.

It looked effortless for Luca as she walked towards Mea, only stopping once Liana's legs touched the bed next to Mea, her suspended body hanging over the bed before Luca lowered her down. Once Liana was fully supported by the bed, Luca started to fuck her again. Mea moved her head to the side and looked down. It was so close. When Luca and Liana had been out on the floor it had been hard to see everything. Hard to truly grasp every detail. Now it was happening right in front of her face, and it made her both more terrified, and more engaged. Luca's cock felt so much bigger. So much more powerful. The stretch of Liana's asshole much more impressive, and maybe most importantly, the power of Luca's thrusts even more impressive. She wondered how her mother could take it. How any elf body could survive it, and the only answer she could find was in the truth of Luca's words. Elves were made for this. Elves were made for big orc cocks.

"Soon, Princess will be Luca's slave too," Luca said confidently.

Mea wanted to answer. Wanted to protest.

"All elves will be slaves to orcs," Luca added. "Just like elves were born to be."

"No," Mea said, her eyes glued to the scene on the bed next to her.

"You will see," Luca answered.

Mea didn't have an answer. She only watched how the big, dominant orc was having her way with the small, submissive elf. How her mother's body jolted forward each time Luca clashed into her. How the big balls were slapping up against Liana's pussy. She wondered if it would last forever, but suddenly Luca withdrew her powerful cock again. Before Mea could reach, her mother had moved up next to her. Pressing her body against Mea and putting her face cheek to cheek to her face. Luca stood on the floor, stroking her cock with her big hand, and then massive jets of white orc cum started to fly out from the bulbous head. Mea felt it splash over her face. Heard Liana moan as another jet covered her face. Mea's mouth opened from the surprise, and the next rope found its way into her mouth. She tried to push it out, but there was only more cum coming at her.

"Swallow," she heard her mother say.

She didn't have a choice. She felt like she was drowning, and that her only chance to get air was to swallow. It tasted foul. Just as awful as she would've imagined that orc cum taste. Still, she swallowed, tried to open her mouth to get air, only to have more cum spew into her mouth. She couldn't see anything anymore as her eyes were filled with orc cum, but she could feel how more and more cum was fired into her face. The awful taste of the cum was making her dizzy. It made her feel like she was sick, but she had no other choice but to swallow. She wasn't sure how many times she swallowed a full mouth of cum, but she was eternally grateful when it ended. She felt the soft hands of her mother wipe cum away from her eyes, and even if it stung, she opened them. Her face was full of cum, but at least it didn't all go into her mouth any longer.

"Stupid brute," Mea screamed. "How dare you."

Luca only laughed, backing away from the bed and out on the floor.

"Tell daughter," Luca told Liana.

"Orc cum is magical," Liana said, pausing to let it sink in for Mea what it meant. "It allows them to gain control of your mind. Make your thoughts and body bend to their will. You belong to her now. Our Mistress."

Mea felt her heart race. That was impossible. She had never heard of magic like that. Not from a stupid orc. Surely it only worked on weak minds. Surely only for a short while. All she needed to do was delay things, and it would be impossible for the orc to control her mind long enough for anything to happen.

"Sit still," Luca told Mea.

She felt the cum in her belly. It was full. Full of Luca's cum. With the binding spell in effect she couldn't move, but she still felt how Luca's words stopped her from wanting to move. Could it really be true?

"You will obey Luca," the orc said. "You will love Luca. Desire to serve Luca. Always please Luca."

Her head was spinning. Could this be true? The confidence in Luca's voice was worrying. She made it sounds like this was permanent. That would be impossible. If it was permanent, surely all elves would have already submitted to orcs. It must be temporarily. She needed to try and fight it until the effect wore off.

Mea saw how her naked mother left the bed, standing up in front of her, and then used a finger to push the box closed. Mea felt how her body returned to her and her hands fell into her lap, still holding the box. Liana reached out and took the box from her, but even as she could move again, her mind was screaming at her to sit still. Why didn't she run over to Luca's clothes and get the sword? There wouldn't be any chance for the orc to stop her.

"Stand up and undress. Show Luca the body you want to give to her," Luca said.

There was no way she would do that. No orc had ever seen her naked, and she would make sure no orc ever would. Still, Mea felt her legs catch her as she rose from the bed. Her hands moving as they guided clothes off her body. Why did this happen? Why couldn't she resist?

"You see?" Luca asked. "Elves love to obey orcs."

Mea told herself that she didn't, but then her stomach bubbled. I obey Luca and I love Luca, therefore I must love to obey, the logic of the magic told her. It made sense, but she would never admit it. Not to anyone else.

"Kneel and crawl to me," Luca ordered.

Mea tried to stop her body, but it moved on its own. Obeying against her will. Her knees found the cold wood, her hands joining them, and then she crawled the few steps to Luca, only stopping when she felt Luca's hand on her head.

"Just like mother," Luca said, smiling down at her.

She was nothing like her mother. She wondered how long it had taken until her mother's programming had become permanent. Could Luca had been keeping her fed with cum for days or even weeks? Making sure her mind knew nothing but submission until it accepted it as truth. Could Luca do the same to her? No, this would be the only time. After today, she would find a way to free herself.

"You see how hard Luca's cock is from watching pretty pet princess?" Luca said.

Mea saw. Luca's cock had never become soft. Not like it was when she first put it on Liana's head. Still, now it was as hard as ever and covered in cum.

"Do you wish to serve Luca?" she asked.

'No,' Mea thought. Please, not that. Her programming told her differently. She desired to serve. Always please. When her mouth opened to speak, she knew it would betray her.

"Yes," Mea said.

"Stroke it. Feel Luca's size. Luca's power. Feel orc superiority," Luca said.

Mea took a kneeling position, sitting on her heels. Luca's cook swayed above her head. She could feel its strength. It looked savage. Horrific. She knew that if she was at her full senses, she would despise it with all of her heart. Beasts were meant to be hated. She felt her mind stir, chasing all such feelings away. She found herself breathing heavily. Why did she want this so much? Why did she want to touch the stupid servant orc's ugly cock so much?

Her hands trembled as she reached up. Her whole body jolting as her fingers pushed away the sticky cum and found the skin. Both her hands found the shaft, wrapping her hands around it. Just like her mother's, they felt so small trying to handle Luca's size. When her hands moved, cum fell from it down on her naked body. She didn't mind it. Her face was still mostly covered in drying cum.

She started to stroke it, and after a few strokes, she felt it twitch, almost making her hands lose their grip, forcing a moan over her lips. It wasn't only a massive cock, but now she felt its power too. When the next twitch came, she was ready for it, but it still made her wince. As if Luca was flexing her cock to mentally beat Mea down. She tried to shake her head to clear it. Regain her composure and win back her mind, but a pesky thought lingered. She knew it was because of the cum. Because of Luca's commands carried by the magic spell. Yet she couldn't help but fully believe it. A few moments ago she would have hated it. Would have hated herself for thinking it. Looking up at it. Feeling how big and powerful it truly was as it hovered above her. Orc cock was superior. Nothing in the world could compare to it. It felt so right to hide under it. Pleasing it with her hands.

"Who serves Luca?" The big orc asked.

"I do," Mea answered.

It made her worry that she answered so fast. Was she losing the ability to fight back? Was the control Luca's cum gave over her growing? She tried to stop herself from enjoying pleasing Luca. She tried to tell herself how bad it was to feel good from pleasuring the tool of her demise.

"Reach up and lick it. Taste Luca's cum from superior orc cock," Luca instructed.

Mea used the cock to pull herself up high enough so that her tongue could lick the underside. It tasted foul, but Mea still couldn't stop her tongue from wanting to cover more of Luca's shaft with her saliva. Stroking the cock with her hands as her long tongue darted around them. It felt bad getting more cum into her mouth, feeling its disgusting taste before it slid down her throat, surely making Luca¨s power over her grow even further. Yet, there wasn't anything she could do to stop herself.

"You're ready," Luca told Mea.

'No,' Mea told herself. This wasn't what she would normally do. She hated orcs. Hated Luca. The other feelings were only there because of the cum. She needed to fight it. Needed to be stronger than the stupid orc holding her mind captive. She wanted to stop, but her hands and tongue kept moving. She wanted to hate it, but it felt so good to serve and obey. Just because she liked it right now, didn't mean she wouldn't be able to deal with Luca after the cum had stopped working. Show the orc woman that elves can't be broken.

Before she could find the resolve to stop her service, Luca reached down and grabbed her lower arms, pulling her up high enough so that her feet couldn't find the floor. The big cock was pressing against her torso. The head trying to nestle in between her breasts as her naked private area bounced against the two bountiful balls. The aptitude of Luca's endowment becoming even more apparent as it pressed against her. Her pussy had been craving some attention for a long time tonight, and the big green balls forced her to bite her lip.

"Little elf mind has accepted orc, and now elf body will too," Luca foretold.

"Only because of the cum," Mea protested, trying to not show how good she was feeling.

It felt like a small victory. Could the effect be wearing off already? It didn't last long as Luca laid her down on her back on the bed, her body separating from Luca's cock, and her mind reacted by telling her how much she missed it. How much she craved the feeling of the powerful member against her soft skin.

"Then why are you still stroking our Mistress?" Liana asked.

Mea startled herself as she saw her hands trying their best to wrap around it, moving up and down eagerly. When had she started to do that? Surely as she had been carried in her arms, she must have stopped touching it, which meant she must've instinctually grabbed it as she was laid down on the bed. She tried to find a logical reason, but the only logical thing she could think of was that Luca had asked her to stroke her cock, and her body had known to obey. Known it must still serve. It got even worse as Luca moved a big finger to her pussy, touching it lightly as if to check her wetness, sticky liquid connecting to Luca's finger as she pulled it away. The light touches felt so good that Mea needed more, gyrating her hips up to try and get more stimulation.

"You're ready," Luca said again, even more confident than before.

"Learn that your body needs Luca's big cock. That you're made for it," Luca said.

Mea tried to fight against it, but she felt her body accept Luca's words. Luca pulled away from her hands, holding her legs open as she positioned her cock at Mea's pussy. Mea was shocked that she was letting it all happen. A voice in her head was screaming at her that this would be dangerous. That all logic determined that having something that big inside of her body would kill her. Yet, she couldn't fight against it. She had seen her mother take it. Seen her mother love it as her body was violated by the foul orc. Mea wanted it too. The same lust she had seen in her mother. Luca's words echoed in her mind, and as she felt Luca's cock push against her opening she wanted to believe them. She tried to listen to the voice in her head that told her all of this was wrong, but her own excitement was drowning it out. Replacing it with its own words.

"My body needs it," Mea moaned. "I was made for it. I am ready," she added.

Her pussy stretched open. It felt so odd, but to her surprise, it didn't hurt. Luca slowly slid deeper, Mea's wetness making the penetration feel smooth. It was a growing fullness. Her mind repeatedly telling her that she had never been this full before, but then Luca claimed new ground in her. Could it really be true? Could elves be made for orcs? Did the gods always intend elves to find their place below orcs? She hated that thought. Elves were the prime of existence. The wisest and most noble of all the races. She knew that to be true, but her body was ready to betray her. Ready to side with her mother.

"So good," Mea moaned. "Why does it feel so good?"

"This is how it feels to serve orcs. Accepting your true self," her mother said.

Mea wanted to protest, but as Luca pushed herself balls deep, Mea could only moan. Even with the magic controlling her thoughts, she couldn't deny how good it felt. She knew what would happen. Knew what her body needed. For a moment she tried to fight it. Didn't want Luca to be right about elves. Didn't want her to be right about her.

"Cum for Luca. Cum on Luca's mighty orc cock," Luca demanded.

Mea bit her lip. She felt the command find its way into her mind. Her body cramped down tightly on the huge cock, but she managed to resist cuming. She smiled to herself, feeling like she had managed to beat the magic. If she could do it now, on the brink of her own orgasm, surely she would be able to break it completely once her mind was more clear. She looked up at Luca, certain she would see a shocked expression that Mea had defeated her. Instead, she saw a tusk showing grin. She felt Luca's cock flex, forcing her to claw at the bed covers to not give in. Luca flexed again, making Mea moan out loud, her mind boggling.

"Cum for Luca," Luca said, flexing her cock for the third time.

"Gods," Mea moaned, her body surrendering to the pleasure. She tossed her head from side to side as the orgasm rippled through her. Every muscle in her pussy gripped the filling cock, making the orgasm grow even stronger. She had never felt anything like this before. Her heart told her that only an orc could accomplish this. She tossed her head back. This wasn't a normal orgasm. It came from size. From power. From orc superiority.

She heard Luca huff, feeling the orc thrust her hips. Mea felt all air leave her body from the surprise. Luca's strong, muscular body easily overpowering her petite elf body. She looked up and felt Luca hovering over her like a big monster ready to eat her pray. Only Luca didn't want to swallow her but fuck her. Each time Luca would pull her body away, Mea tried to get air back, and each time the massive cock filled her up, she would gasp loudly as all air escaped from her lungs.