Nature Walk

Story Info
Impulsive adulterous sex in the woods.
3k words
4
6.3k
6
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At about 10-00 am the phone rang. Gina answered it in her usual bright voice though she thought it might be Paul with another excuse for working late. She had her suspicions. His workplace was a honey pot and she suspected he was succumbing to temptation.

The voice at the other end was male and vaguely familiar. "Hi, is that Gina?"

She replied that it was - wondering who this was.

"Hello, sorry to ring you out of the blue but it 's Terry, We met on the counselling course a few weeks ago." Gina remembered instantly the tall dark man who had welcomed them to the training centre. She felt a small excitement growing in her. They had spent a pleasant time drinking and talking one evening. He had invited her to go for a walk in the dusky grounds.

"How are you? Just thought I would check to see how you felt about the course," he said.

They talked for a while about whether it had been of any value. Terry said that he thought the socialising was often the best part. "I enjoyed the evening in the bar particularly....putting the world to rights? I have often thought about you since, " he continued.

Gina felt a frisson of something. She wasn't used to men making passes at her.

"Pity we never managed that walk in the grounds. It was a beautiful night ". he said.

Gina laughed and began to wonder where this was going.

"I am in Leeds for a meeting today and I was wondering if we could meet for lunch?

She was slightly taken aback but not unattracted by the idea. She couldnt remember the last time a comparative stranger had propositioned her for surely this was exactly what was happening.

A walk in the fresh air was, she knew, a well tried euphemism. She decided not to appear too keen.

"I'm not sure. Bit short notice. Can I ring you back, I need to check a few things."

Terry said he would ring her again in half an hour.

As part of her course at university Gina had been invited to attend a course in Counselling for secondary teachers. It took place in a Paladian Mansion set in wooded acres near Rievaulx Abbey. There were about a dozen on the course. Men and women. After coffee they gathered in a lecture room and a tall bearded man addressed the group. His smile exuded confidence. He introduced himself as Terry and said that he was the training manager, there to welcome the trainees and to 'facilitate'. As he gestured with his hands, Gina couldn't help noticing that they were wide and strong. She found that seriously arousing.

As the course progressed Gina found herself trying a little too hard to ask pertinent questions. She had always had a thing about tall bearded men.

When they stopped for lunch she sat at the same table as Terry and she found him easy to talk too. Not unnatural as he was a trained counsellor with a sideline in hypnotherapy.

They talked about their mutual backgrounds in youth services and academia.

He was particularly interested in her Research work at university.

The afternoon dragged a little. Gina found herself looking out of the window at the wooded grounds of the house where the trees were well into the slow decline into autumn russets and browns. She felt the flutterings of arousal. Men of Terry's stature had something that set her juices flowing. Later in a hot bath in her room, Gina lingered under the warm water and soaped her breasts and thighs and her fingers lingered around her cunt which was moistening quietly in the afterglow of her intriguing day.

She had brought her black satin dress for the evening and hoped it didn't look over the top.

The meal was enjoyable and Gina chatted away with the other trainees who were from various parts of the North and similar disciplines.

Terry and the tutor sat on the next table and she found herself ear-wigging on their conversation. Terry was facing her and once she glanced across and he was looking straight at her. She felt her cheeks redden. His eyes held hers and he smiled in a knowing way. He had clearly singled her out.

She hoped she hadn't appeared too interested.

Terry joined her group and he stood a little too close to her brushing against her arm.

She could smell his aftershave and something else more subtle.

He leaned into her a little obviously and said against the loud background of chatter that he liked her dress. She was concious of how much the sleek satin showed off her figure.

She blushed and laughed as he smiled appreciatively.

The night wore on and a group settled at a table.

Terry bought Gina a Cider and Green Ginger remarking upon the oddity of her favourite drink.

It was new to him but then so much about tonight was new to him.

He was a real charmer and Gina knew she should be on her guard although she also felt like dropping that guard.

They chatted energetically about the course and counselling. Gina did her best to impress with her new found knowledge.

By now Terry had removed his jacket and was sitting quite close. She could feel the heat from his body. He was in rolled-up shirt-sleeves and his muscular forearms were dusted with dark hair.

People began to drift away as it got towards midnight and eventually they had the table to themselves. The talk became more personal, the intimacy slightly more intense.

Gina was aware that she had had quite a lot to drink and when Terry said he fancied some fresh air and would she like "a walk round the grounds" small alarm bells sounded in her head.

Was she too easy? What would the few remaining trainees think if he and she walked out together into the cool night air? She in her slinky little black number too?

She politely declined his offer muttering something about not being dressed for the autumnal chill. She said she was quite tired and might go up to her room. His eyes sparkled for a moment as if he thought he had heard an offer. But she quickly stood and thanked him for a great day and walked away to the door saying goodnight ostentatiously to a group of students near the exit.

She didnt want any unhelpful rumours circulating about apparent intimacy between her and the 'facilitator'.

She looked back as she exited and he was up at the bar ordering a drink and talking to two men. Quite unperturbed. She had hoped to see him sitting forlorn bemoaning a missed opportunity.

Very much a man's man.

Lying in bed after a long bath, Gina slid her hand down over her belly and let her fingers dance around her moist cunt. She began to slowly tease her clitoris and wondered what Paul was doing.

She had called home on the bedside phone but there was no reply.

She began to regret not venturing out into the gathering dusk with Terry and stroked her clitoris with greater concentration.

The second morning shot by as they engaged in various exercises designed to demonstrate counselling techniques. About 4pm the day began to draw to a close.

Those with far to go said their good byes.

Gina was at reception when Terry appeared at her elbow. They chatted and he asked if her tea would be waiting for her when she got home.

She replied that Paul was on a late shift.. And that Paul and a friend were coming out in their evening meal break to pick her up.

He smiled ruefully, clearly disappointed, shook her hand warmly and said goodbye.

Terry rang back half an hour later as promised and Gina said that she had managed to shift a few things round and would be happy to meet for Lunch about 1-00pm.

Did he have anywhere in mind?

He suggested a big pub called the Chained Bull. Part of her wondered if that was his state of mind.

She said she would be waiting opposite the police station at about 12-45.

His car was a large red Audi that suited a Chained Bull.

They ate some pleasant enough pub grub and found plenty in common to talk about.

Terry asked her lots of questions about her background in a pit village and her life with her partner. About himself he didn't say much.

He was quite a bit older than Gina who was nearly 30. She reckoned he was early to mid 40's.

He'd been in the Army and a youth worker and now he was developing a specialism in running Training Courses.

Gina drank a couple of gin and tonics but Terry was quite careful as he was driving.

He said he regretted not managing the walk in the grounds on the counselling course and perhaps they could make up for it now with a walk after lunch.

She smiled and surprised herself saying, "Why not."

Perhaps a bit of gin-assisted devil may care?

Gina allowed Terry to pay and they got up to go. She went to the toilet and looked at herself in the mirror and asked herself what she was getting into. Perhaps it was totally innocent?

She was wearing a black anorak jacket, medium length Laura Ashley skirt and a pale russet lacy blouse through which her white bra was just visible. Not bad she thought.

They drove through the leafy suburb. Terry seemed to know the area and parked at the entrance to a woodland park well known for its system of footpaths.

Feeling nervous, excited and conspicuous, Gina let him help her through a kissing gate.

Their bodies brushed firmly together as they squeezed through.

She wondered if she was being foolish but one smile from him and she was reassured.

Perhaps because she wanted to be reassured? Needed to be?

She felt quite petite strolling along beside him on the wooded pathway.

There were people about but not many. Mid-week afternoons, people were busy elsewhere.

When he took hold of her hand in his she felt even smaller and slightly affronted at the liberty.

What could be more innocent than a couple strolling through a woodland park in late autumn sunshine holding hands? It was chilly and she began to regret not putting her tights on.

Her thin skirt was not quite the gear for woodland expeditions.

It occurred to Gina that perhaps Terry really did just want a bit of fresh air. Perhaps he had little else on his mind but the benefits of strolling in the woods chatting with an attractive young woman.

But then Terry pulled her towards him and slipped his hand round her waist.

She felt the pressure of his fingers on her ribs and breast as he laughed at his own joke and hugged her. She breathed in sharply and laughed nervously. She was not in any doubt now of what Terry wanted. She was secretly excited by the knowledge.

Before she knew it he had drawn her to him and was kissing her cheek and neck. She felt like a doll in his strong hands but responded when he covered her lips with his mouth in a passionate kiss.

They strolled on a bit. This part of the woods seemed quieter. Gina glanced about to see if they were alone. Very few people about. She knew she was being reckless but was not inclined to stop.

She felt a nervous arousal building up in her belly and when he suggested walking down a narrow side path she didn't put up any resistance. The die was cast.

He lead her on into a thick copse. A smooth Beech stood robust at the heart of it.

Terry swung her around and embraced her looking down into her eyes with cool confidence.

He eased her back against the great smooth trunk with his body and they kissed first gently then with increasing fervour. How lucky they had been to find such a secluded spot she thought smiling a small cynical smile. She wondered if there were any knotches on the tree.

Gina felt the pressure of a hard penis against her belly as his hands roamed over her breasts.

He grunted with pleasure as he felt her firm nipples under his palm and slipped his hand inside her blouse, lifting her bra to fill his hand with her breast. She felt arousal flooding through her body.

His eyes shone as he held her gaze and she wanted to drop her eyes but couldn't.

As he kissed her his hand dropped to the hem of her skirt and deftly he lifted it up. He slid his hand between her hot glowing thighs. Christ she thought, he doesn't waste any time.

With practiced ease he stroked her cunt lips through her knickers and she held her breath as his finger insinuated itself past the fabric and began to probe her moistening vagina whilst his thumb rubbed her clitoris. She mouthed a small "wow" as his practised dexterity and his thick finger pressed and stroked and penetrated.

His finger found her clitoris and he caressed it and dipped into her smooth vagina with firm but tender strokes. He had a middle finger a lot of men would have been pleased to own as a cock.

She began to breath heavily and clutched at his arms and kissed him as he found her wetness.

She heard and felt him unzip his flies and he smiled at her expectantly.

She slipped her hand inside and found a warm cock.

Gently she maneouvred it until it was released.. She began sliding his foreskin back and forth and he moaned softly as she caressed his helmet with her finger tips.

He grasped her hand and licked his saliva onto it then let her carry on massaging him..

Stroking her clit and cunt with mounting urgency.

He was getting more and more worked up. He knelt down and tugged her knickers down to the ground and she stepped out of them.

Standing, he dug his hands into her arse and lifted her up against the tree with his body between her legs.

He began to rub his cock through her crutch glancing over her cunt-lips and anus thumping into the beech bark..

She wrapped her legs around him and bathed in his strength and her arousal as he moved her up and down probing and searching.

She looked around over his shoulder to see if any one was watching them.

No one.

She asked quietly if he had brought any protection.

He was silent and then said he hadn't. He swore and was thoughtful for a moment, then regretfully slowed his thrusting hips. He lowered her to the ground and continued to kiss and fondle her.

She licked her hand and clasping his cock she began to masturbate him hard.

He caressed her clit and plunged his finger into her. He had her blouse open and was under her bra pinching a nipple.

It crossed Gina's mind that perhaps he wanted her to take his cock in her mouth.

She wanked him vigorously as he breathed more and more heavily. Her hand seemed quite small massaging his distended cock.

She thought that if they were discovered now they would not stop. How could they.?

In a moment of coarse abandonment he uttered some rough obscenities as she brought him to a climax.

He thrust his cock through her hand urgently with jerking hips, clutching at her breasts like a drowning man.

His body stiffened and rippled against her as she felt his hot cum spurt through her hand onto the leaves. She milked him beyond pleasure and he shivered ecstatically as she finished him off.

After he had cum they stood leaning against the beech in a moment of embrace. His hand was still cupping her breast and his projecting semi flaccid cock resting in her hand.

She had not cum but looking around for observers Gina knew she was too nervous.

They gathered themselves together. Gina's knickers had been trodden into the leaves but she retrieved them and put them into her coat pocket. Not the first abandoned underwear in this place she felt safe in assuming.. They kissed a little more and muttered soft words of complicity in what they had shared.

The walk out of the woods in gathering dusk was awkward in that post-coital way, as if the marks of their intimacy were visible on them for all to see.

They both tried to make light appropriate conversation but the sex still enveloped them like an obvious garish cloak and made ordinary conversation strained.

They walked on in thoughtful silence. Gina could feel the heat of their intimacy still.

They got back into the car and Terry leaned over and kissed her passionately.

His hand rested on her warm thigh and for a moment he started to slide it up her leg.

Although she was still turned on, she stopped him. 'Leave them wanting more,' as they say.

He parked at the end of her street and leaned over but she shook her head. Too many prying eyes.

They clasped hands for a moment and then Gina got out of the car.

They exchanged goodbyes through the car window and he was gone.

Gina closed the front door and slumped onto the sofa.

After a long moment savouring the sensuality of the afternoon, she hitched her skirt up and bared her thighs. Both hands stroked up her thighs which were still alive with the thrill of her afternoon of pure guilty pleasure. She smiled at her wickedness in coming home minus her knickers.

Her cunt was awash with juice and she was so aroused that she came with a great flush of orgasm after a moment or two of caresses from her finger tips.