Wife's First Time

Story Info
Wife receives first orgasm by penis.
1.5k words
3.69
18.7k
17
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife is a 39 year old blonde curvy shy wife. She is very pretty and gets lots of attention but has always managed to stay shy and humble. For most of our marriage she has been really shy and not explored her sexual side and always stated that she doesn't think about it much. She stands 5'9 155lbs but with a great bubble ass, nice thighs, and a slim waist. She reminds you of a cute soccer mom with a nice body dropping kids off at school. She also tends to wear panties but nothing too sexy and for most of our marriage would do missionary not much else and wouldn't give blowjobs.

Over the past few years I have expressed to her my usage of porn in which she was very discouraged by. I noticed that the more I watched porn due to her not having a sexual interest, I began to fantasize more about her being bad and enjoying a MFM, DP, Hotwife experience, or being flirted with by other men. She would never go for any of this but I've thought about it for about 5 years.

One day she finally got upset and accused me of not finding her attractive due to me looking at porn. Up until this point, she had never orgasmed during vaginal sex but only through me licking her pussy or rubbing her clit and said she didn't care about having sex with a penis as it was more for the man than the woman. I began to believe her but knew that other women in the past had orgasmed to my penis during sex so was torn on the conflicting statement.

We had this conversation about her thinking she wasn't enough and thought I was watching porn about some blonde bimbo with fake boobs and mentioned that it wasn't reality and not how real women were or behaved.

I thought back to my amateur porn watching which had started involving housewives being fucked and enjoying it from their husband, other men, or sometimes bbcs, or two men at the same time. I also enjoyed milf porn as they seemed more realistic to me and they also seemed more confident and wanted to be pleased by a man.

I looked her in the eye and said do you really want to know what I look at?

She looked at me with a blank stare and said nothing. I then proceeded to let her know that when I watch it is only because I don't get her enough. I told her that women do enjoy sex and can be pleased in more ways than she thought. She asked me what I meant and I told her that I think of her being satisfied by two men at the same time and that it's the idea of her exploring and being the center of attention that I like.

As I got close to her, I just looked at her and said "didn't you ever enjoy sex when you were younger?" and she said "Yes, but all women go through that faze and it's just not something I think about as I am more mature and a mom" I said "maybe you just need to try someone else to see if it sparks you to enjoy it again". She looked at me like I was crazy but I said "I just wander what it would be like to have sex with you while you kiss another man or put him in your mouth while I am behind you or even let you have sex with another man while you are going down on me." She stopped in her tracks and said I can't believe you think about that I am your wife and I don't want anyone else and I'm not that kind of woman. I said "I know you are sweet and innocent but I think you would benefit by exploring and just seeing if there is something that could loosen you up and make you feel more comfortable. Wouldn't it feel good for you to to have two dicks at the same time? One in your pussy and one rubbing your ass?" She was upset and just said "I won't be able to do that for you because I am a good woman and that doesn't interest me." I said "I know you are but this has been a struggle for us our whole marriage and maybe you just need something else one time"

One night before going to bed we got into kissing and touching. She was getting warmed up and began open mouth kissing me while rubbing my dick with her hand and really pulling on it wanting it. This was something she didn't do very often saying it was slutty and not her personality. I was also rubbing her wet milf pussy and also running my juiced fingers on the back side of her ass and down to her perfect tight tail and back up to her pussy lips. She was on her side and had her right leg up over me so that I could kiss her and rub her spots with clear access. I was rubbing her ass and moving down to her soaking wet pussy but using the juice to wet her ass hole. I began to move my finger between both holes just teasing the area between both.

She was soaking wet and was now on her side thrusting into both fingers at both of her holes as we kissed. She was in heat almost and had seemed so different than all the years passed. I rolled her onto her knees with her great milf ass in the air and began licking her from the back while occasionally brushing against her asshole. She began thrusting more and inviting me to take her pussy from behind with my dick. I got behind her as any man would've loved to be in my spot with my view.

As I got behind her and pressed my swollen head in to her slowly, she began pumping back against me which was not something she usually felt comfortable with given her shyness. I will say that I am not the biggest ever but I am about 7.5 inches length and have a good thickness with a slightly bent shaft. She feels amazing even though she has had children, she is pretty, clean, tight, and very wet. Her large bubble ass feels so nice as I can see her ass jiggling and keeping up with my motion. She is built similar to a younger Sarah Vandella or Mia Leone. I then begin to rub her juices with my right finger around the outside of her asshole in a slow circular massaging motion. She responds by pushing back against my dick further. I now have one hand on her chest massaging her and brushing her nipple while I stimulate her asshole and press my swollen head further and then pulling out and letting it hit her clit before sliding it back in. She is getting more and more excited and basically wanting to be fucked unlike the shy girl she always has been.

I couldn't believe how she was responding. She's only let me rub by her ass while I've eaten her out in the past so this is a new side of her.It's at this moment I begin to slide my slick finger into her ass. This was the point where I thought oh crap this is going to end with her pissed off. To my surprise, she began pushing back against my finger and dick more. I took this further and inserted my finger further. As I felt the fullness of being in her from both sides, I could also feel pressure from my finger in her ass against her walls and on my dick.

This pressure was nearly too much for me and I almost exploded. At this moment I wanted to see how far she would take it. I couldn't believe she was taking it in both holes and I thought of the porn I had watched in the past and she one upped it all. She was rocking back and forth and and inviting me further and further. I began giving it to her harder while allowing my finger to continue to rub her inside as if she was taking two dicks. She pushed and pushed over and over until she finally let out moans and then her body pulled off my dick and finger and she ran to the bathroom. Watching that beautiful jiggly ass run off was enticing my dick for more. I talked to her and she said she didn't know why we did that or what had gotten into her tonight other than "Don't ask babe and just enjoy it."

That night has given me many more fantasies and questions of what if or how far would she go. I don't know for sure but it sure seemed to line up in that we just had one of our most sexiest horniest sex sessions ever after I had recently told her about the porn I was watching.

Could it be that she also was thinking of what I had told her in the past and imagined being the center of two men's passion? This was the first time I remember her cumming on my cock. I talked to her about her previous partners and she said she had never cummed by vaginal sex with anyone and didn't know she could.